On Thin Ice (One Last Shot 2)

By Regnado

Well we all remember Houston and Addison. This is all about their best friends Anthony and Brielle, their lov... More

One, Brielle
Two, Anthony
Three, Brielle
Four, Anthony
Five, Brielle
Six, Anthony
Instagram
Seven, Anthony
Eight, Brielle
Nine, Anthony
Ten, Brielle
Instagram
Eleven, Anthony
Twelve, Anthony
Thirteen, Anthony
Fourteen, Brielle
Fifteen, Brielle
Instagram
Sixteen, Anthony
Seventeen, Brielle
Eighteen, Anthony
Instagram
Nineteen, Brielle
Twenty-One, Brielle
Instagram
Twenty-Two, Brielle
Twenty-Three, Anthony
Instagram
Instagram
Our Ever After Pt. 1
Our Forever Pt. 2
Our Forever and Always

Twenty, Anthony

2.1K 113 33
By Regnado

-swipe-

-swipe-

Liked by b.rielle and 952.7k others

delvecks23 b.rielle I will hold you until no more tears fall. I love you so much and we will make it through this together. With a heavy heart, we have lost our precious baby, we have no idea why or how and that just makes this time a lot harder on us. Thank you all for your support. #1in4 #pregnancylossawareness

View all 2,214 comments

nolic We are here if y'all need anything you know the number.

capswag23 Oh thank god.

username1 capswag23 ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING

username2 capswag23 Someone shoot this bitch.

addidavis capswag23 Excuse me. DM me, I will gladly beat your ass in person!

hdavis91 capswag23 Well, you asked for a fucking war.

username3 capswag23 addidavis PLEASE let me know where so I can help!

bmorris Holy shit hit the fan, call if you need anything buddy.

mjones51 addidavis LMK if you need help.

memphdav 😮 shit.

dbake93 addidavis avecks is already out the door

capswag23 addidavis username1 username2 hdavis91 username3 And whoever else wanna try and come at me. Bring it, you guys are fucking lame as shit and that bitch and my man don't belong together anyway that's just fucking proof.

cammano.ava capswag23 1. You are heartless. 2. We are talking about someone that just went through a VERY tragic thing that you'll hopefully never know anything about! and 3. Addidavis If she does IF she does you let me know when and where. I'll be there.

avecks capswag23 You might want to run and not stop, because when I find you, this country girl ain't holding back.

October 30th

Know what I hate the most about all of this shit? The fucking drama that came with it. First off social media pisses me off to no end. I'd delete it completely if it wasn't how I kept family in the loop with my busy ass life. Then bring in a tragedy and people can't just scroll past no they have to comment some bullshit to start unnecessary drama while my beautiful wife is trying to cope. There is only so much I can handle, when it comes to hurting someone that I love the gloves come the fuck off.

Me - Consider yourself blocked. I'm sick of asking nicely. If you keep trying to come at my wife or myself Marie I swear nothing good will come. 

Marie - Just because you miss me and don't want to be with someone that can't give you kids, doesn't mean you need to act like you hate me.

Me - That doesn't even make fucking sense! 

Marie - I can give you kids if that's what you want Anthony.

Me - Marie, I am in love with Brielle. I've asked you multiple times to stop and get a fucking life. Now I'm telling you. Your shits blocked from my page and hers, go live your life and stay away from mine.

Marie - You'll be back.

Me - No. I won't.

With that I blocked her, from my phone, from my accounts, from my fucking life. I should have done it a long time ago but honestly I didn't give a damn. Now, now she's crossed the line and no longer will I allow someone to hurt Brielle.

Nobody needs this shit. I've been going through the motions, playing the games as they come, it's been a fucking month since we lost the baby and I'm still hurting. I know damn well Brielle is still hurting. She hasn't been posting, she hasn't been her sappy goofy self. I don't know what to do anymore. We haven't had sex which isn't helping me at all but I'm being patient.

We're about to leave the house for Thanksgiving dinner with my family and I can just see it in her eyes, she isn't feeling it. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist giving her little kisses on her shoulder.

"You look beautiful."

"I'm in a sweater and jeans." She lightly huffed.

"Yea and I'm hard as a rock, anything else super obvious we'd like to point out." I smiled at her in the mirror.

"You are not." I pursed my lips and moved so that she could see the outline of my definitely hard dick in the mirror. "Oh my god! How?"

"You, with a small amount of no sex for over a month." I smiled at her and for the first time she gave me a wide toothy smile and beautiful roll of her eyes. It quickly disappeared and I saw regret cross her gorgeous face.

"I'm sorry."

"Sweetheart, there is no reason for you to be sorry at all."

"I'm your wife, you shouldn't be going without sex." She closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth. "I'm the worst."

"No you are not." I turned her around and took her cheeks in my hands. "You're amazing, and strong, and going through something. I don't give a fuck about sex. I mean yea, it is amazing and feels even better because you know, it's you. But point being you already know I'll wait forever for you."

"You shouldn't have to wait for me at all. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"You're going through something that nobody expects you to be over right away. Baby, we lost our child, we never got to hold them. You don't just jump back into normal life after something like that."

"But you're fine, you're put together, why can't I be?"

"I'm everything but okay, my focus is pushing through, learning to live with the hurt. It's not healthy. You're healing."

"Healing but I want to sleep with my husband!" She raised her voice.

"I am not opposed." I laughed and watched her crack a smile. "We can strip back down right now, I mean the bed is right there." I pointed next to us at our bed. "I can be out of this button down and jeans in seconds, Mom will understand why we're late." I smiled again, and she caught me off guard by pulling my lips down to hers.

Liked by b.rielle and 725.2k others

delvecks23 Happy Thanksgiving y'all. Enjoy this time with your loved ones. I know I am.  

📸 b.rielle love you sweetheart #myeverything #myheartshappy

View all 1,534 comments

username1 Oh my god, you posted! It's been like a month! Hope all is well!

username2 username1 I was about to say the same thing.

iheart23 Damn you looking fine!

addidavis Nice to see your ugly mug!

hdavis91 Happy turkey day brother!

b.rielle You so handsome 💕

avecks Why you looking so serious?

delvecks23 avecks Shut up haha b.rielle it's the clothes 😏

b.rielle delvecks23 It's your face. 😘

November 26th

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.8K 97
Rocket's plan is simple, get traded to the Wolves, catch a crush, get over it, then maybe date someone for real. He's expecting the crush to be Fenri...
5.3K 84 31
When Annie Murphy returns home for her mother's funeral, she believes to have seen her estranged best friend, Zach Zimmerman, in attendance. As she g...
248K 10.1K 58
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. DANGEROUS. BEAUTIFUL. SURREAL. Those were the words Jodie Henning used to describe the man she fell in love with, th...
1.1M 28.9K 32
Alley is 24, she is a world class surgeon. She has worked her butt off to get to where she is. One day her assistant lets her know that she has a...