Famousfilm Fanfics (Requests...

By NhanLa2

Basically I am a huge fan of the Famous Films so I am going to make a fanfic book dedicated to him. Be sure t... More

Requests + Notes
Request: SCP Bryrio
Note: School
Request: Female! OoO Brypu
Request: OoO Bryan's WHAT?!
Request: SCP Bryrio Wild Emotions
Request: MHO Shino x Artemis

Non-Request: OoO Bryan's Many Boyfriends

950 23 25
By NhanLa2

Thanks to a lack of requests, I decided to create an original chapter! Cool right? Anyways this is going to involve polyamory so if you don't like that then fill free to leave. No need to torture yourselves.

Be sure to send in requests btw! This is a REQUEST book after all. Enjoy the chapter!

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Non-Request: OoO Bryan's Many Boyfriends

.

.

.

Light peeked through the curtains of Bryan's bedroom, stirring the Son of Aphrodite from his slumber. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and stretched his wings. That was the most peaceful sleep he's had all week. He knew he had to get ready for the day but for now, he wanted to lay in the peaceful darkness a little longer.

"Bryan?" A familiar voice cut through the shadows. "Babe, are you up?"

The white-haired male sighed. So much for peaceful darkness... he stretched his arms and wings one more time before calling for the voice to come in. The doors leading to his room opened and in walked his husband, Inpu the Son of Anubis. He was dressed in his usual Pharaoh attire, his tails swishing behind him.

"Hey Inpu. Sorry, I just wanted to enjoy the quiet before I have to face the day."

Inpu rolled his eyes in fondness. "I'm sorry if I interrupted then, but the others were wondering where you were. Get dressed, Dranne made pancakes."

Bryan immediately perked up and promised Inpu he'd be down in a moment. Once the Pharaoh left the room, Bryan flew to his bathroom and freshened up. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth before heading over to his two-floor walk-in closet.

"What to wear..." Bryan murmured to himself. "Hmm... I think I'll go casual but eye-catching. I'm sure the guys will enjoy that, hee-hee."

Bryan browsed around before finding the clothes he wanted. He went with a pastel tank top patterned in pink, yellow, and blue, an oversized white hoodie that occasionally slid off his shoulders (*wink wink*), and pink sweatpants. Satisfied, he decided to take a shortcut out his balcony instead of the door.

The Son of Aphrodite flew into the kitchen and almost laughing as he heard Cal and Dranne let out sounds of surprise, the latter almost dropping his frying pan. Mario, Xylo, and Inpu were all unfazed and continued eating their stacks of pancakes.

"Bryan!" Cal squealed. "Give a warning next time maybe??"

"Hehe, sorry. Couldn't help but spook you guys a bit." Bryan said, taking his seat between Mario and Inpu.

Dranne placed a stack of pancakes in front of Bryan which the winged demigod immediately dug into. Mario offer some syrup and Bryan thanked him before taking the bottle. Usually he was fine with no syrup unless the pancakes tasted too bland, but lately he's been eating all sorts of weird things. He didn't tell anyone, but yesterday he ate a crayon. A crayon.

He didn't even like the taste of it! But he kept snacking on the art supply until all of the crayons in the house were gone. He shivered a little at the memory. It wasn't just the crayons though. He has also been feeling nauseous and waking up at absurdly early hours, puking his guts out into a toilet.

'I hope I'm not coming down with something...' Bryan thought. 'Maybe I should go see Kae later. Her dad is the God of Doctors after all.'

"So where are Davis and Nad?" Bryan asked, mouth full of pancakes. "I know for a fact Davis would never miss out on pancakes."

Xylo and Mario shared a glance and then looked at the Son of Aphrodite as if nothing happened.

"I think he said he wanted to train a bit before breakfast." Mario answered. "He took Nad with him to train his endurance to the cold."

The white-haired male nodded. "That makes sense. Cal, can you pass me more syrup?"

Cal passed the bottle to his boyfriend and went to sit and eat his stack while it was still fresh and hot. He did give Xylo a pointed stare as he ate, though.

"So when do we start daily training?" Bryan asked. He didn't really like training for the sake of getting stronger. He mostly liked it as an excuse to see hot guys get sweaty.

"I'd say an hour after breakfast." Mario answered.

Bryan nodded. "Can't wait."

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

"What the heck am I supposed to do?!"

Nad sighed as he watched Davis pace back and forth. Occassionally the muscular male would pause and punch the punching bag several times and then resume pacing. It has been going on since this morning to be honest. Why is he pacing, you might ask? Well...

"Davis, if you want to ask Bryan to marry you, then just ask."

Yeah... that's why he was pacing. Before we continue, let me provide some backstory. You see, Davis and Mania had a messy breakup and they stopped interacting with each-other for a long while. Bryan, being the angel that he is, wasn't going to sit back and tries to help them. It sorta worked and they gave dating another try before deciding they were better off as friends. Especially since Davis started developing a crush on the winged-demigod.

"It's not that simple, Nad-bro!" Davis retorted. "I can't just walk up to him and say 'hey Bry-babe, let's get married' just like that! I want my proposal to be special!"

"What's wrong with going for a classic proposal though?" The viking asked. He really didn't get what the big deal was.

"What's wrong is that it would look lame. Bry-babe should get only the best of the best!"

"Inpu proposed to him at sunset." Nad pointed out. "That's a pretty classic proposal and it worked for him."

"Well, yeah, because In-bro was Bry-babe's first boyfriend and first husband. He's the exception." Davis crossed his arms. "Don't you remember how Xy-bro proposed?"

Nad reluctantly nodded. In truth, despite Bryan dating eight boys, he was currently married to only four of them. Nad himself only recently joined Bryan's little "harem" when he and the Son of Aphrodite gradually grew closer and closer.

Xylo had been the second husband. It seemed obvious he'd be the second one to propose considering he was one of the first campers from last year to forgive Bryan, or at least stopped hating him. Not to mention him and Inpu being the children of death gods meant they'd interact constantly.

Xylo's proposal had been pretty impressive. It had started off as a boat ride, pretty romantic boat ride at that. Then it turned into an epic fight through the Underworld ending with the Son of Hades guiding Bryan to a special garden hidden away from the rest of the Underworld.

Bryan, being a fan of flowers amd gardening, was immediately infatuated with flora found there. He instantly said yes when Xylo asked to marry him by presenting him with a particularly beautiful flower that looked like it was made of crystals.

They had a grand wedding that was Underworld themed. Bryan even wore a suit and accesories that looked plant-like for the occasion. He looked really stunning with the flower pins in his hair that day.

"Yeah it was pretty impressive." Nad nodded.

"I know!" Davis said. "But then there was Mar-bro's proposal to think about."

Surprisingly it had been Mario who proposed next. It was surprising since he was the one at camp who probably hated Bryan the most, and not without valid reasoning. How they managed to make up and started dating in the first place was a secret only the two of them knew.

The way the Son of Zeus had proposed was in a similar manner as Xylo's, just less action and more romance. The proposal started off as race, Mario and Jerry versus Bryan in flying. They spent an entire two hours racing before Bryan ultimately claimed victory. It did help that he's had wings since birth.

After that they had a nice picnic that Kayla helped Mario make. Mario, being the Son of Zeus, was manipulating the clouds into various shapes. Bryan would laugh whenever he saw a funny shape and even ask for a specific object or person to see.

When Bryan told Mario to surprise him with the next shape, the raven-haired demigod saw his opportunity. He told Bryan to focus since the next shape would really blow him away. The Son of Aphrodite listened and watched while Mario started controlling the clouds to form out the words "Will U Marry Me?" Bryan immediately looked at Mario and saw him on one knee with a ring in his palm. The white-haired demigod immediately said yes before tackling the Son of Zeus into a hug.

Their wedding was grand like with Xylo's but slightly more over-the-top. They had a wedding on a freaking cloud that was being held up by a rainbow. It was simultaneously raining and sunny during the whole event, symbolically representing how no relationship was perfect and that was alright. The viking felt slightly nauseous when he found out the meaning behind the weird weather.

"Seriously, I need to come up with an awesome proposal for my Bry-babe." Davis ran his hand through his hair.

"He's my boyfriend too y'know." Nad reminded.

"Whatever bro! I just want some help, so please give it to me already!"

"Dude, Bryan isn't going to care how you propose as long as you show care and effort." Nad responded. "Heck, you can lay on his bed, naked and with a rose in your mouth as you propose, and he'll say yes as long as you meant it."

"...Okay first off, I will never do that. I am a man of dignity." The Egyptian demigod responded. "And second, I'll consider that as a plan B."

"Yeah... definitely one of dignity..." Nad said, staring at the other male's open button-up shirt and thigh-hugging pants. "Definitely..."

"Okay so I just came up with something and I need your thoughts." Davis said. "First, I'm going to..."

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Bryan didn't know.

He, honest to the gods, did not know what is happening to him. One moment he was practicing his swordsmanship with Mario, the next he collapsed and suddenly felt like puking up the pancakes from breakfast.

Worst part is how his lovers all started crowding him and doing various things to see if he was alright. The Son of Aphrodite appreciated their concern but he wasn't some fragile damsel! He wasn't going to break!

Unfortunately Bryan wasn't able to convince them that he was fine and instead asked them to take him to Kayla since she'll likely know something about this. After helping him onto Mario's pegasus Jerry, they all took off towards camp.

It was a mostly quiet ride aside from Cal and Dranne's deep breathing. That feeling of nausea from earlier was slowly fading but was replaced with a new sensation. Bryan didn't even realize that he was rubbing his stomach until he looked down. What the heck...? He decided to ignore that for now as they landed in camp and the winged-demigod was immediately carried off again.

Magnus came by to greet them and immediately tagged along when they saw their brother-in-law wasn't well. Why can't he seem to stop making people worry about him?

It wasn't a long walk to Kay's office. The snake woman looked confused for a moment before seeing the way Bryan was being held. She immediately ordered Mario and Inpu to place Bryan on the couch and then tell everyone to get out so she could work.

Once everyone was gone, she pulled up a chair and clipboard and began the questions.

"Okay, how long has this been going on?"

Bryan fiddled with his fingers. "Well... it's been more of a recent. A week or two at most."

Kay nodded and wrote on her clipboard. "Any other symptoms aside from nausea?"

Bryan opened his mouth but no words came out. He bit his lips, unsure if he should tell the Daughter of Asclepius. Kayla noticed and gently tapped Bryan's shoulder.

"Well... I've been getting weird cravings." He confessed. "Like I would suddenly be in the mood for oranges or colored pencils or sometimes I'd be starving for wooden logs. It's freaky!"

Kayla wrote all of this down, furrowing her eyebrows. This sounded like... but that can't... could it...?

"Oh yeah!" Bryan suddenly shouted. "I've been pretty tired lately too. I thought it was just because I'm starting to get out of shape or just plain laziness."

"My nose has also been stuffy lately and there a few times I felt like I was getting cramps." Bryan concluded. "Do you... do you know what's happening to me?"

Bryan waited for a response. When he didn't get any, he turned his head to look at Kayla. She was sitting in her chair, staring at the clipboard with disbelief. That made him feel uneasy...

"Well, Doc... w-what's the diagnosis?" Bryan reluctantly asked.

"This... this shouldn't be..." Kayla shook her head. "It shouldn't be possible... Bryan's a... but could it be...?"

"Uh, Kayla?" Bryan snapped his fingers in-front of her face. "Is everything okay? Am I dying or something because the guys will get really upset if that's the case."

"Oh! It's nothing really... good news: you're not dying."

This made Bryan relax slightly but his wings were still tense. There was still the bad news to talk about...

"And... the bad news?"

"The bad news..." Kay bit her lips before shaking her head. "I... don't know what's wrong with you."

Bryan breathed in deeply, which made Kayla quickly correct herself.

"I mean I have a hunch, but I'm not completely sure yet! I need to test it first."

Kay went to her work desk and opened a drawer. She pulled out a flask and handed it to Bryan. The winged demigod stared at the glass object before looking back up at the snake woman.

"You need to pour some of your DNA into it." She explained. "Something like a strand of hair or saliva will work."

Bryan let out an "oh" before spitting into the flask and handing it back to Kayla. The Daughter of Asclepius dismissed Bryan, promising to inform the Son of Aphrodite once she has come to a conclusion.

Bryan sighed and left since there wasn't really anything more that he can do. Hopefully the other were behaving themselves. Seriously, they were adults yet they acted like really territorial and aggressive puppies most of the time.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

His point was proven the moment he stepped outside.

Almost immediately, the winged demigod was tackled to the floor by Dranne, Cal, and Magnus. He may have broken a wing bone falling to the ground. They were all talking at the same time so it was pretty hard to hear what they were all saying individually.

Inpu put his fingers to his mouth and whistled, making the three of them cease their chatter. Xylo and Mario moved forward and gently pulled them off of Bryan. He made a mental note to give them lots of kisses later.

"Alright, now that you're all calmed down," Inpu said staring pointedly at the three, "Bryan, do you mind telling us what Kay said?"

"Are you sick?" Cal cut in nervously.

"No I'm not sick." Bryan answered, ignored the glares at Cal. "And I'm not dying either. But Kay said that she has a hunch... she just needs more time to come to a conclusion."

This made the others relax a little but they were still tense. If Kay isn't sure about something medical related, then there was always a possibility of bad news.

"In that case, we should make a system until Kay has an answer." Mario declared.

"What do you mean?" The Son of Hephaestus asked.

"We don't know what is up with Bryan so we gotta be more than prepared." Mario responded.

"Inpu and Xylo will be looking out for whenever Bryan gets tired or not feeling well, Cal will mix up some tea, Dranne should probably cut back on the sugar in his baking, just in case."

Mario glanced at his husband, seeing the angry pout on his face. "I know this might seem unfair, but we can't risk anything that'll make your... whatever is happening, worse."

Bryan huffed but otherwise didn't protest against Mario's plan. He didn't feel like taking any risks either. Doesn't mean he's going to not complain the entire time though.

"Let's just... go home." Bryan rubbed his forehead. "I just... feel really... tired all of a sudden."

No one argued with him.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

When they got home, they saw that Nad and Davis were already at the table eating the leftovers from yesterday's dinner. They both looked up upon hearing the pitter-patter of feet entering the room. The two white-haired men were about to greet the group until they noticed Bryan leaning against Xylo.

Nad and Davis immediately leapt up and went over, pulled Bryan into a hug, and started firing twenty questions per second. Bryan didn't mind and decided to take a little nap because of how soft and warm their bodies were. One of the perks of having multiple boyfriends, I suppose.

Inpu calmly told the two men what happened earlier before telling them to take Bryan to bed.

"But what about dinner?" Davis asked. "I know we should be careful about what he eats, but we can't just let him go to bed without any food."

"I'll bring him some leftovers later." Inpu reassured. "Right now, he needs rest."

Davis reluctantly nodded before picking Bryan up bridal style and started towards the winged-demigod's room. Nad quickly followed behind him, snickering about something that only he and Davis seems to know about. The muscular demigod gave his companion a glare.

"I'm glad that that's settled." Xylo said. "Now that Bryan's in safe hands, anyone want dinner?"

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Meanwhile upstairs, Davis carefully placed Bryan on his bed. He smiled at how cute and beautiful he looked asleep. The clothes he chose to wear today definitely added to that cuteness.

'Soon,' Davis thought, 'Just a little longer. Soon we'll be...'

"Not to interrupt or anything, but we need to discuss our plan again." Nad piped up. "It's good but there are still some holes to patch up."

Oh right... the plan for the proposal. It was coming along pretty well, though there were still some holes like Nad said. Let's not forget about whether they'll be able to get everything they need or not. There was lots to do.

"Just... just a little longer." Davis pleaded. "I just wanna spend some more time with Bry-babe."

Nad stared at him for while before sighing.

"Fine, but only because I want some 'Bryan-time' too." The viking said, sitting on the bed with them.

"He's so cute when he's snoring." The Egyptian demigod cooed.

"Tell me about it. It should be illegal for someone to be this cute."

"Apparently that isn't the case for Aphrodite's kids."

The two of them chuckled before sleepiness kicked in. They gently laid next to Bryan, the both of them sandwiching him as their minds drifted off to dream land.

They were completely unaware of Inpu standing at the door with a tray of food and an amused smile.

"I'll just leave this here for when they wake up..." Inpu whispered, placing the tray on a nearby chair and exiting the room.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Kayla stared in disbelief at the piece of paper in her hand. She spent the last three days testing with the DNA sample she got from Bryan. When she got the results, she redid the process again just to make sure she was 100% sure it was correct.

Then she did another one. And another... and another... maybe five more times... honestly, the entire three days was just her redoing the process because she was in the denial of the test results.

It just didn't make any sense! There is no freaking biological explanation on how that's possible. Not to mention this wasn't a fanfic, this was real life! And yet the results came back the same every single time.

"How is this... unless..."

Kayla put the paper down and flew over to her shelf. She remembered reading something about this but she thought it was a myth. After some reading, she finally came to her conclusion and flew through the window.

Bryan's going to be in for some huge news, that's for sure.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Bryan sighed as he took in the view. Mario and Dranne were training, trading blows with their swords. Inpu was showing Cal something interesting he found, though the Son of Khon'su was more interested in washing the dishes from today's lunch. Nad and Davis were talking about something in hushed words while Xylo was not-so-discretely eavesdropping on them. Jyles was nowhere to be seen, likely off doing a dastardly prank somewhere.

It has been a few days since he was prohibited from doing anything physical aside from walking or breathing (and occasionally aggressive cuddling). He was completely bored out of his mind since there was barely anything to do and he hated sitting still for too long. He needed some kind of action or else he was going to burst!

"Kay better hurry up with the results..." Bryan murmured.

"You say something, Bryan?" Momiji asked, setting down a tray of food.

Momiji and Ricarro both came by to visit lately after Xylo spilled the beans about his condition. At least their company made things more bearable. The winged-demigod thought he was going to go crazy from potential cabin fever.

"Nothing much. Just wondering how long it'll take Kayla to finish testing."

"I'll have to admit, it is taking a while." Momiji agreed. "You're worried she might've lied and it was actually serious, aren't you?"

Bryan stayed silent as he munched on a grape but nodded. He would be lying if he said he wasn't worried. He just didn't want to come down with something possibly life-ending.

"Don't worry, Bryan. I'm sure Kay will be able to find out what's happening."

Despite the fox lady's words, Bryan still felt uneasy. He's been feeling like this for a while. One moment he was alright, the next he was the embodiment of anxiety. Taking a deep breath, the Son of Aphrodite forced on a smile so he wouldn't worry Momiji.

"Hey Bryan! Stepmom is here with the news!" Ricarro shouted, coming towards the two.

Mario cringed slightly, though no one noticed. He didn't really like hearing reminders of his past relationship, even though he and Kay were still close. Shrugging it off, he ceased his training with Dranne and went to hear the news.

"So did you found out what's wrong with me?" Bryan asked once Kayla made herself visible to the other demigods.

"Well... yes, I managed to find out what's wrong." Kayla answered, much to everyone's relief.

"However, I need to talk with Bryan about this in private."

This got several of the people present to protest loudly about how they deserved to know. The ones who weren't protesting tried to calm everyone else down, though they were a little upset as well. Having enough, Bryan whistled very loudly. Good news, that shut them up. Bad news, they may have gone deaf for a few seconds.

"Calm down, guys. I'm sure Kay will tell the rest of you after me." He reassured. "She likely decided to talk with me first since it is me that has the problem."

The others still weren't very happy but at least they were more complient. Bryan motioned for Kayla to follow him up to the third floor balcony. The two of them spread their wings and took off, deciding a small race to see who got there faster.

"So spill the details. What's up with me?"

Once Kay caught up, she took a seat on one of the balcony chairs and inhaled deeply. This wasn't going to be easy to explain but Bryan needed to know. And if he goes through a bit of denial at first, well that's his problem.

"So you know how I went over those tests for three days?" At Bryan's nod, she continued. "The results showed that you were healthy, although..."

"Although...?" Bryan pressed.

Kayla took a deep breath. "Before I tell you the results, I need to ask you a question. I promise that it is important."

"Alright, then shoot."

"Have you ever thought of having kids?"

"...I thought you said it was a serious question."

"It is a serious question, now answer it!" Kayla whisper-shouted.

"Fine! No, I don't want kids, not yet anyways." The winged-demigod answered honestly. "By that, I mean I am ready for kids but I just don't have the time and energy for them. I'm already busy raising a bunch of man-babies."

Kayla nodded. Preferably she would rather go the rest of her life without the burden of kids. However, she wouldn't mind having or adopting kids just for the companionship.

"Well... I guess you're going to need to spare some time and energy, because you're a dad now!"

A dead silence rang out for a few minutes.

"I'm a... WHAT?!" Bryan shouted.

"Surprise~!" Kay said meekly.

Before Bryan could properly chew her out for more information, a loud crash was heard. The two turned to see the other demigods in a dog pile where the doors to the room used to be. Where were the doors, you ask? They were being crushed by the demigods on top of them.

Oh shit.

"HE'S A WHAT?!" They all screamed once they were no longer disoriented.

Oh boy. This is probably not going to end well. May the gods have mercy on the Daughter of Asclepius as she explains things to her angry friends.

~To be continued...? Maybe...?~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
53.1K 1.8K 19
❗ Heterochromia soulmates AU❗ Solo. That was the best word to describe Dream. He used to have friends but he cut his ties with them. Used to have all...
31.3K 229 19
I TAKE REQUEST! I'm also a huge Monty simp so my first story is going to be of Monty maybe I'm going to add my friends and Oc's to the story (if my f...
2.1K 29 16
Ok so because I've been missing him as of lately I decided to make this - I don't own the art unless I specify otherwise the art goes to all those am...