Red and white dragon emperor...

By ChristianCalo22

(Y/N) Shirogane the first ever to be host of both ddraig and albion as the red and white dragon emperor for h... More

Bio
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 8

16.9K 276 140
By ChristianCalo22

(A/N: Hey my fellow readers and followers, before you read I want to let you all know that tiamat is added to the harem I honestly forgot about her and will make a chapter after the kokabiel arc, hope enjoy this chapter.)

New opening theme

Evening in kuoh academy back of the old school building are rias along with her peerage looking within the barrier are (y/n) who is going to fight against xenovia and irina.

But their most attention are the two holy swords he currently has arondight and caliburn that are legendary swords of all time.

Akeno: But how does he have those swords?. Said with a surprise look.

Rias is still surprise to see her boyfriend has holy swords and holding them.

Rias: I don't know akeno but we will ask him after all of this is over. Said with a surprise look.

Kiba looking at (y/n) with a shock look that he posses holy swords as well and felt betrayed a little.

Kiba: Why he didn't tell any of us he has holy swords. Said with a small angered look.

Back in the barrier.

Both girls looking at the dual wielding (y/n) who is ready to.

Irina: What should we do xenovia?. Said with a little nervous look.

Xenovia narrow her eyes and grip her excalibur.

Xenovia: We see what he's capable of and find an opening to strike him, he may have both legendary holy swords but we have excalibur. Said with a serious look.

She nod bu still nervous about it to fight someone they don't know.

But unknown to them that (y/n) heard their conversation thanks to his dragon hearing.

Y/N: Really now then here I come. Said with a serious look.

Then suddenly he quickly rush at both girls.

Xenovia went first with irina behind her.

As both fighters got close xenovia went to strike him but (y/n) blocks her with his arondight making a bit of a shockwave.

Xenovia is surprised a little that arondight withstood excalibur destruction.

Irina jumps up to land behind him and was going to attack him from behind but he blocks her with his caliburn.

That put them is a stand still but (y/n) has a neutral expression.

Xenovia glare at him knowing he's not serious.

Xenovia: How did you get your hands on both swords and how can you wield them?. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Did you honestly forget that these swords are from my home dimension. Said with a neutral look.

Which scolded herself forgetting the most important detail.

Then he pushed arondight forward surprising her.

Y/N: Also the reason I wield these swords is because I trained with the angel side. Said with a neutral look.

Which brought everyones attention hearing what he just said.

Rias got a bit worried of that.

Irina: If that's true then you must ha-. Before she could finish her sentence.

Y/N: I'm not part of the angel faction irina. Said with a neutral look.

That got their attention.

Xenovia: Then why did you trained with them in your world?. Said with a serious look.

He looks at her.

Y/N: Lets just say that since I wield both longinus sacred gears and all three supernatural factions never believed it and the leaders saw it personally, but I can't tell you the full details. Said with a neutral look.

Xenovia glare at him.

Xenovia: Why not?. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Because it is not exactly I wanted to say the matter what will exactly happen ahead. Said with a neutral look.

That got them confused along with everyone else about what he's talking about even rias doesn't understand either.

Then he focused his holy aura and then both swords glow which he took opportunity to pushe them back.

Xenovia regained her balance and irina as well.

Xenovia: Then I'll make you talk by beating you and take those swords back. Said with a serious look.

Irina: Yeah those swords are property of the church. Said with a serious look.

Then he made a stance.

Y/N: Then come and get them. Said with a serious look.

Then both exorcists rush at him full speed to beat him.

Rias along with everyone else are little worried to see him fighting.

Kiba: I don't get it why he isn't going serious?. Said with a serious look.

Rias: I don't think that's what he wants to. Said with a worried look.

Which got their attention.

Akeno: What do you mean?. Said with a questionable look.

Rias: I remember back at the engagement party, the way he fought against riser's peerage was like he's not going all out at all it's like he is analyzing his opponents and adapting how can they fight and as for the part he unleashed the power of the boosted gear powerful form meaning he is powerful enough to take on a god class being. Said with a surprise look.

Which jer peerage are surprised to hear what rias said.

Issei: So that's why hes so strong because he understood his abilities and his limits what he can do. Said with a surprise look.

Ddraig O:[Indeed issei I can say this that (y/n) is a powerful foe indeed and seeing my counterpart power at the fullest, I wanted to see more of it but all I can see now that they become a true team.] Said in his mind.

Issei agreed with his partner.

Issei 'thought': That is true but I will not fall behind I will catch up to him someday and reach my dream. Said in his mind with a determined look.

The red dragon sigh.

Ddraig O:[Even though that the kid is starting his own harem without even trying or noticed.] Said in his mind.

Which made him flinch in sadness and noticed rias along with akeno and koneko extremely worried for him.

Issei 'thought': DAMN THAT LUCKY BASTARD!!. Yelled in his mind with a little jealous look.

(Y/N) blocks xenovia's attack with his arondight and push her back and jumps up dodging irinas attack.

Then he landed which quickly went to the offensive by going to xenovia.

Xenovia saw him coming and decided to end this she quickly stab excalibur to the ground making an explosion destroying the ground.

Everyone see what's going on and the dust cleared seeing a small crater.

Xenovia: This is the sword of destruction  don't underestimate it. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: But not enough to take me down. Said from behind.

Which she is surprised and quickly turn to block an incoming attack with his caliburn.

Y/N: Did you honestly think that move will blind me, I'm a dragon for a reason xenovia. Said with a serious look.

Then he pushed her back with the force of calibuns power.

She brace herself to regain her balance and looks at him.

Xenovia: This doesn't make sense how is that both caliburn and arondight be this powerful they couldn't never be powerful as excalibur. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Your wrong. Said with a neutral look.

Which brought her attention along with irina.

Y/N: It is true that excalibur is the powerful holy sword but that doesn't mean your powerful with the sword. Said with a neutral look.

Then he looks at both swords in his hands.

Y/N: These swords have their own unique ways being strong at their own way but that doesn't mean they can catch up to excaliburs level of power. Said with a neutral look.

Then back at the two exorcists.

Y/N: The true strength that lies is that the wielders must understand the swords potential and capabilities, what I'm seeing is that you two don't exactly understand the swords in your possession and it's true abilities. Said with a neutral look.

That got both girls surprise hearing that and thought about it for a moment he said.

Rias along with everyone else are surprised to hear his words that is so encouraging.

Kiba is quite surprised to hear his encouraging words but still mad at him.

Then (y/n) focus his aura which was holy that surprised everyone and saw the two swords glow.

Y/N: Allow me to demonstrate the power that I truly wield the swords. Said with a serious look.

Then he raised arondight.

Y/N: Oath to my King. Said with a serious look.

Then the light of arondight glow brighter which shocked everyone.

Xenovia: No way. Siad with a shock look.

Irina: It can't be. Said with a shock look.

Y/N: Reaching the very end, beyond the boundaries. King on the other side, look at this light. Said with a serious look.

The sword shine even brighter.

Y/N: Arondight - Overload!!. Yelled with a serious look.

He shoots the attack straight at the girls but they dodge it in time before the attack hit them but hit the wall of the barrier making a very powerful shock wave.

Everyone brace themselves at the winds and cover their eyes from the light.

Which it disappeared and look to see much to their surprise a big crater there but the barrier blocked the attack before to go any further in the city.

Irina: He used the ultimate move of arondight but how can this be possible. Said with a surprise look.

Xenovia is surprised as well to see that kind if power.

But then they all saw a light shinning behind them which they quickly turn tk see he raised caliburn up and start to glow.

Y/N: Please watch me. I will bring you victory. Said with a serious look.

The sword glow even brighter which made the two exorcists nervous big time.

Even the devils feeling the ssords power.

Akeno: Just how much does he know about their power?. Said with a surprise look.

Y/N: Sword of Selection, grant me power. Said with a serious look

The sword shine even more brighter meaning it's ready

Y/N: Cleave the wicked, Calib-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Irina quickly drop her sword and raise both her hands.

Irina: WE SURRENDER!!. Yelled with w nervous look.

He stop there and noticed irina surrendered and xenovia looks at her.

Xenovia: Irina why did you say that?. Said with a serious look.

Irina: There's no way we can beat him xenovia and he was about to unleash caliburns ultimate attack and we don't stand a chance if he mastered those swords power effectively. Said with a nervous look.

Which the blue haired girl couldn't help but agree with her and sigh of frustration and stab the sword to the ground.

Xenovia: Your right we surrender, you win red and white dragon emperor. Said with a little frustrated look.

He looks to see they accept their defeat and caliburn stop glowing.

Y/N: Very well. Said with a neutral look.

Then he unsummon his swords and the barrier disappeared making everyone to move in.

Issei: That was amazing dude. Said with a smile.

Asia: It was incredible to see you use both legendary holy swords. Said with a smile.

He smile at the two of them and noticed rias looking at him giving a look that he knows all to well.

Y/N 'thought': Oh boy this will be a long explanation. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then see both exorcists putting on their cloaks.

Xenovia: We may lost the spar but you must understand the circumstances gremory. Said with a neutral look.

She nod.

Rias: I won't interfere with your affairs with the fallen angels but out of curiosity who stole the swords in the first place. Said with a questionable look.

Xenovia: It was one of the fallen angel leaders of grigori kokabiel. Said with a neutral look.

This brought surprise for rias and akeno.

Akeno: A leader class fallen angel. Said with a surprise look.

Everyone is surprised at what akeno said.

Except for (y/n) knowing full well what is really going on.

Rias: Do you two have a death wish, he's a very dangerous individual. Said with a surprise look.

Xenovia: We know the risk and our leaders send some priest in town to meet with us but they end up dead. Said with a neutral look.

Kiba: It was freed sellzen killing them and I saw him using a holy sword excalibur. Said with a serious look.

That got their attention hearing what he said.

Xenovia: So it was the stray priest who did it, then we know who to look for. Said with a neutral look.

Then she turn to walk away.

Xenovia: We will take our leave. Said with a neutral look.

But then she looks directly at (y/n).

Xenovia: A warning to you red and white dragon, if the higher ups hear of you possessing those swords they won't hesitate to go after you. Said with a neutral look.

Which he sigh.

Y/N: Let them try I'll teach them a very painful lesson. Said with a neutral look

They could see he's very serious about it.

Xenovia: Very well then good luck. Said with a neutral look.

They both left and leaving them alone.

But (y/n) someone watching him with intent to kill and turn to see kiba with his sword out.

Kiba: You have holy swords as well?. Said with a serious look.

He can see that kiba isn't a good mood.

Y/N: Yes kiba in my home dimension I can wield holy swords especially 'that's sword. Said with a neutral look.

Which make kiba mad and point his sword at him.

Kiba: Bring it out and fight me. Said with a serious look.

This got everyone surprised to see that and (y/n) crossed his arms.

Y/N: No. Said with a neutral look.

Which he is getting even angrier.

Kiba: BRING IT OUT AND FIGHT ME SO THAT I CAN DESTROY IT!!. Yelled with a angered look.

Everyone getting worried in this situation.

But (y/n) did not budge at all.

Y/N: No kiba I will not. Said with a neutral look.

Which made kiba frustrated and unsummon his sword.

Then he turn to walk away.

Rias: Kiba wait where are you going?. Said with a worried look.

Kiba: After the very thing that took my comrades lives. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: I won't let you as my knight of the gremory household you won't do anything. Said with a serious look.

He stops and looks at her.

Kiba: I'm sorry rias but I will not follow your orders on this one, this is my only chance. Said with a neutral look.

Then he walks away leaving everyone looking to see the knight walking away.

(Y/N) seeing his friend leaving reminded him of kiba he knew back his home dimension.

Y/N 'thought': I know that you will comeback to them kiba, just like your counterpart did. Said in his mind with a small smile.

Ending theme

End chapter.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you like it.

Peace out readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.3K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) never had an easy childhood. When his parents were murdered in front of him, he went from foster home to foster home, being abused and ne...
60.5K 1.2K 22
The usual...Issei discovered boosted gear at a younger age, he's OCC, and OP. Harem. Dragon faction.
6.6K 114 12
What if to rival the powers of Excalibur the first Lucifer had created a blade, during the Great War. What if a young brunette had gotten it? What if...
1M 13.5K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...