The King's Swan | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU 📣NOTI... More

Chapter 1: The Silent River
Chapter 2: The Swan
Chapter 3: The Son of the Minister
Chapter 4: My Muse
Chapter 5: A Fine Suitor
Chapter 6: Far From Here
Chapter 7: If We Rush
Chapter 8: A Clouded Mind
Chapter 9: Stay
Chapter 11: Trust Me
Chapter 12: The Confession
Chapter 13: Just Like You
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: My Feelings For You
Chapter 16: New Rules
Chapter 17: A Twisted Fate
Chapter 18: All In My Head
Chapter 19: Always
Chapter 20: The Invitation
Chapter 21: Alone Together
Chapter 22: Understanding You
Chapter 23: Focus
Chapter 24: Rush~
Chapter 25: All Yours~
Chapter 26: What You Need
Chapter 27: I'm Safe
Chapter 28: Like Our First~
Chapter 29: A Stone Dagger
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Bond
Chapter 31: The Answer
Chapter 32: Under the Moon
Chapter 33: Trust~
Chapter 34: Once More~
Chapter 35: To Love
Chapter 36: A Beautiful Day
Chapter 37: A Crimson Hue
Chapter 38: Second Thoughts
Chapter 39: The Issue at Hand
Chapter 40: A Heart of a Lion
Chapter 41: One Last Favor
Chapter 42: A Stubborn Swan
Chapter 43: Is This Love?
Chapter 44: A Wreck
Chapter 45: My Pain
Chapter 46: When I'm Ready
Chapter 47: Things Are Different Now
Chapter 48: Gentle
Chapter 49: My Remedy
Chapter 50: Still You
Chapter 51: Tell Me
Chapter 52: This Is Love
Chapter 53: The King's Swan (FINALE)
•Bonus•

Chapter 10: Silent Lips

6.4K 636 302
By Sincerely_Jikook

     After a few weeks, the two got closer. Jungkook and Jimin met every morning at the Omega River and their bond grew deeper. The two were inseparable and the thought of missing a morning meeting at the river, never seemed to come across their minds. Jimin was beginning to have many paintings of swans he had to store away safely from his father and Jungkook had to order his servants to supply him with more material to continue painting. Of course, some mornings were different. Jungkook didn't have to paint Jimin a thing and the two would only talk for hours until it was time to go. The two supplied a shoulder for each other within their friendship and that's what made it even more special. However, they didn't go unnoticed by a certain alpha.

    Hoseok never missed a morning where he didn't watch the two from afar. Yet, the older alpha never intervened and only watched Jimin grow further and further away from him. Their wedding had yet to be arranged, but at times, Hoseok found himself longing to put it off since Jimin would never return such a beautiful smile, just like the ones he always gave Jungkook. There were moments where Hoseok spent time with the omega, but they exchanged nothing but silence during the short time they spent together. The alpha didn't know much about the omega, but he knew more of the commoner Jimin always clung onto every time. Hoseok couldn't comprehend the idea that he was slowly losing his fiancé, and when he did, his jealousy began to grow into something much worse.

     On the other hand, the duo grew into something new; they viewed the world differently as they spent their lovely mornings together. Jimin found peace in his mind and soul with Jungkook around; he has gotten used to Jungkook's scent and found it as something he just couldn't imagine a world without. Park Jimin was bound to the alpha without even knowing it! As for the king himself, his emotions were the same as before. Jungkook still had erotic fantasies of Park Jimin; those dreams where he would wake up and see a different part of Jimin, he would wake up covered in his own sweat. It was like a reoccurring dream to Jungkook, he would find the spot next to his bed no longer empty, Jimin's sweet scent would fill his mind, and he would always give in to lust. But, he knew the consequences of letting this linger on, Jungkook couldn't help but to sleep in to see more to it. He couldn't refuse seeing Jimin in any way that was enough to feed his fantasies and desperate ache for love.

    The following morning of the new week was as beautiful as always; the sunlight beamed over the land and the wind was blowing cool air from the north. Flowers bloomed that morning to welcome another spring day. Jungkook discreetly walked along the palace court with his disguise as he gazed along the solid walls. Trying to find a better way to climb it. The king always tried to find other ways to climb a different part of the palace walls just to avoid getting caught by other guards.

    As the king in disguise placed his hands against the stone wall to climb it, he set the small, woven, crate that held his painting materials, behind him. Just as the king began to climb up the wall quickly to escape, he felt a tight grip hold onto the strap that was thrown over his shoulder. With that, Jungkook suddenly fell back and caught his balance before he could stumble back.

     "Good morning, My King," Yoongi cooed into a tease, knowing exactly what Jungkook was up to. "I have a few questions I am dying to ask before you depart."

     "Ah- of course, make them quick..." Jungkook responded and folded his arms as he faced the guard. Lately, Yoongi was barely in Jungkook's life. He grew distant towards the king and believed this was over up until now.

      "Are you going to see him?" Yoongi wondered and tilted his head at the king. "Be honest with me..."

     "Of course I am, how could I not? I have been seeing him for quite some time now. That's as honest as I could be."

     "I wonder, is it Jungkook he's meeting or Yeong-Hwa?" Yoongi questioned and curved the corner to his lips. "Don't tell me you haven't told him yet."

      "L-Listen, I haven't told him anything! I just want to be safe this time... I want to make sure and it could take weeks if it has to! I'll make sure of it," Jungkook assured. The young boy sustained himself and his strong feelings for a long time already and could feel himself coming close to bursting. It wasn't an easy feeling, but Jungkook was determined to keep things like this with Jimin for as long as he could.

     "Ah, this has been going on longer than I expected... You must be going through hell."

      "It's not easy, but I'm starting to feel something. I'm starting to feel a change in the wind, a change in my world... It's a change I longed to seek out and it's something I've always wanted. I need this, even if I may not be the king around him, it's as if he knows everything about me without even telling him. That's how close we are..." Jungkook could feel his face light up as he described his muse. "He is my swan... My elegant, beautiful, and intelligent, swan."

     "Oh Jungkook, what are you doing to yourself?" Yoongi asked and covered his face into a sigh. "You're killing yourself over Jimin."

      "Not this again... this is why we haven't spoken in so long! You always find something to hold against me like a dagger!" exclaimed the king as he placed his hands on his hips and glared at the guard. "Why can't you let me do as I please? Am I truly the one that should be disciplined?!"

      "Yes you are!" Yoongi hissed into a short whisper, flashing his sharp fangs, standing his ground and glaring right back at the king. "Your body is suffering so much to the point where you no longer acknowledge it! How many times did you scrape your knees or arms climbing over walls like these? How long have you carried those supplies on your back? How many times have you skipped out on your morning meals? and last but not least, how could your senses become so weak?!"

      "My... My sen-senses?" Jungkook repeated into a whisper and placed his hand over his mouth and nose.

     "A normal alpha would have easily sensed me earlier coming to see you here by the wall, I wouldn't have to pull you back. What's going on, Jungkook?"

     "Nothing, I've just... been seeing Jimin at an omega river outside village grounds," Jungkook hesitated and he gazed down and let out a sigh. "My senses have been weakened because of the river and it's all my fault..."

     "Don't be so tough on yourself," Yoongi assured the king as he let out a sigh right after. It was moments like these where Yoongi found himself expecting so much from such a young boy. Yoongi didn't mean to apply so much pressure to the wound, but that's what he ended up doing. He pushed Jungkook so far, he expected only the good things to come out when there really wasn't. "Just... go. Go see Jimin and go have fun." It took so much inside Yoongi to form those very words when he knew well that he himself went against them. He just couldn't stand there and torture the boy any longer.

    The biggest smile formed over Jungkook's face as he then walked over to the wall and attempted to climb it. Jungkook knew he wasn't the best at looking after himself when it came to Jimin, but only heaven knew how much he cared about Jimin over his own health. It was a toxic trait of his desperation, to put his heart before his soul.

     The king managed to escape and didn't ponder what Yoongi was talking to him about. One thing Yoongi understood the most about growing up and taking responsibility is the sense of learning how to discipline oneself. The guard felt that Jungkook needed to learn how to stop himself if things were to ever get out of hand. That was a sign that he was becoming more responsible, until then, Yoongi could only hope to guide Jungkook into the light so he too could find a safe path in the dark.

    Jungkook was on his way to the omega river. By now, he couldn't care less about the long walk he had to take every morning to the river. He found Jimin as a great motivation for this. While the boy was walking, he noticed Jimin was just up ahead walking with a basket hanging from just the tip of his fingers as he played around with the handle; swinging it side by side.

    The alpha's face brightened as he noticed Jimin was on his way to the river on his own. The sight of Jimin always tended to make the young boy's heart skip a beat. Jungkook quickly sped up to catch up to the omega, despite his legs sustaining a few sores to the calves, he didn't mind it when Jimin was right there. Suddenly, he reached the omega and gave him a big hug from the back that was rewarded with giggles right after.

     "Oh, you scared me! I thought it was a thief trying to take my basket!" Jimin replied as he watched Jungkook let go and walk by his side. "Good morning, Yeong-Hwa."

       By now, Jungkook's mind completely dubbed the name as his own and it rarely bothered him at times. Of course, Jungkook just hid away the feelings and bottled them up so he wouldn't find himself confessing too soon.

      "Good morning, Jimin. What's in the basket?"

    "Well, I brought us something. We never had an actual meal together so I had my servant prepare herbal tea, rice, and beef with vegetable stew. It's not much, but I think it's perfect for our first meal," Jimin replied and lifted the basket with a smile. "Besides, you always look sick in the mornings. I don't want you to skip out on a meal before coming to see me."

    "Jimin, you don't have to make sure I-"

     "Ah, none of that," Jimin concluded. Just then, he reached his hand out and held Jungkook's within his clutch. "You may be a commoner, but I won't treat you differently because of that."

       The two were very close, so this no longer shocked Jungkook when Jimin would come closer to lock hands for a moment. The two held hands and before they knew it, they arrived at the river and sat together in front of it. As they both sat down, Jungkook made sure he was able to set up his painting material so he could get to it right after.

     Jimin set out a blanket over the ground, it was a rich, red, silk blanket that Jimin didn't mind getting dirty for this special occasion. As they both sat together, they shared the meal and Jungkook couldn't remember the last time he had his morning meal. Normally, he would have a small bowl of Juk; chicken and rice porridge. Of course, this was only little since the king would then have five meals a day. Yet, eating on his own was difficult for the first time. Jungkook was so used to allowing one of his eunuchs to taste his food first in case there was any poison, so at first, he hesitated to try it.

       "What's with that look on your face? You look as if you're scared to eat," Jimin called out and tilted his head. "Don't you want to eat?"

       "Ah, of course I do! I was just... thinking..." Jungkook replied and as soon as Jimin began to eat, Jungkook followed after. The king was always paranoid eating his food without it being tested, so he just had to trust that it was alright after Jimin took the first bite.

     After their meal, Jimin sat over the blanket and gazed off at the sky with the soft sounds of the brush kissing the parchment repeatedly with paint. Jungkook adjusted his bamboo hat over his face and smiled as he drew yet another swan, but this time he painted it in the river at night time. As he gazed at the painting further, Jimin's eyes locked onto Jungkook's body as if he was daring to do something at that moment. Just then, he knew he couldn't hold back anymore and stood up to make his way towards Jungkook.

     "Yeong-Hwa, I've never seen you without your hat. Are you hiding something?" Jimin wondered as he sat extremely close to the alpha and gazed into his eyes. "We have the trees to shade us, if you have a bald spot, I understand."

      "B-Bald?!" Jungkook sputtered and then let out a laugh right after. "Oh Jimin, I do this to keep my skin healthy!"

     "Well, we're under the shade, why don't you remove it for once? Don't you get tired of having that on so much?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. Keeping in mind that Jimin has only seen paintings of the king and has never seen him up close like this.

    Jungkook tugged onto the strap underneath his chin and untied the knot so he could remove the hat completely. Just then, he removed the bamboo hat and revealed his long black silk hair that was tied into a topknot. Jimin's eyes gleamed as he observed Jungkook without the hat and let out a giggle.

    "See? It wasn't that bad," Jimin said and only gazed longer at the alpha. "I can see more properly now, and you are more charming than I can remember. But, I don't think I've ever seen any commoner with long hair like yours! You have the hair of a nobleman!"

      As Jimin giggled and complimented the alpha's lovely hair, Jungkook raised his hand up to gently caress the side of Jimin's soft cheek. The alpha had Jimin closer than before and their gazes meant so much more. Jungkook felt the soft and warm skin of the omega as he cupped his face carefully. Then and there, Jimin's sweet scent heightened and their faces moved closer by the second.

     "Oh Jimin..." Jungkook whispered and lifted his other hand to fully hold Jimin's face closer to his.

      They inhaled each other's scents and looked into each other's eyes while their foreheads were pressed together softly. The weather was perfect, the moment was sealed in gold and wrapped with their scents fully merging under the warm sun. All of a sudden, Jungkook just knew he couldn't put off his desperate feelings anymore. He knew deep down Jimin desired the same thing and his hesitation only spiraled downward. With silence spewing from the tips of their lips, Jimin initiated the kiss as he closed his eyes and moved in closer until their lips finally touched for the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 6.2K 43
Jeon Jungkook, is about to be forced into marriage. He's in love with Kim Taehyung, who's perfect in every way, except one. He's an alpha. And if t...
7.4K 373 1
[𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓] ❝Merry Christmas, neighbor. How about a lap dance from Santa?❞ When a mysterious silent neighbor moved in next door to Jeon Jungkoo...
64.5K 5.8K 23
★Completed★ ★ABO★ -Description- ❝What will Jeon Jungkook do when suddenly his omega father will beg infront of him to marry and mate an omega.❞ Will...
426K 13.8K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...