Incredible Spider

By BreakingPointStories

My first hand at actually trying to write a Spiderman Fanfiction that actually uses Peter Parker as Spiderman... More

Chapter 1: Hi. I'm Spider-Man
Chapter 2: Time To Be Amazing
Chapter 3: Parr For The Course
Chapter 4: Dinner
Chapter 5: Out Of The Bag.
Chapter 6: Shocker Schultz?
Chapter 7: Spotted
Chapter 8: Revelations
Chapter 9: Assigned
Chapter 10: Max Voltage
Chapter 11: Mentorship
Chapter 12: Confrontation
Chapter 13: New Mission...New Territory?
Chapter 14: Omnidroid
Chapter 15: Never Again
Chapter 16: Edna
Chapter 17: Missing
Chapter 18: Truth
Chapter 19: Catch Up
Chapter 20: Mayhem On A Plane
Chapter 21: To The Island
Chapter 22: Cave
Chapter 23: Island Chase.
Chapter 24: The Man Himself
Chapter 25: Race
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: Fight Back
Chapter 28: Calm After The Storm
Chapter 29: Settling Down...Before The Next Fight
Chapter 30: Undermined
Chapter 31: Opportunity
Chapter 32: Departure
Chapter 33: Game Plan
Chapter 34: Stark
Chapter 35: Moving
Chapter 36: Stark Suit
Chapter 37: Parker Brain
Chapter 38: First Day
Chapter 39: Point Of View
Chapter 40: Mystery Of The Screen
Chapter 41: Who?
Chapter 42: Move On
Chapter 43: Ambassador
Chapter 44: Rush to Rescue
Chapter 45: Out There
Chapter 46: Spider-Parker
Chapter 47: Click Together.
Chapter 48: Reactive No More
Chapter 49: One Step Ahead
Chapter 50: Shattered Illusions
Chapter 51: Doubt
Chapter 52: Woodworks
Chapter 53: Reunion
Chapter 54: Recall
Chapter 55: COME AND GET ME
Chapter 56: Spider On The Run
Chapter 57: Hypnotic Hydrofoil
Chapter 58: Opening Eyes For All To See
Chapter 59: Independence From Screenslaver
Chapter 60: The Truth About Supers
Chapter 61: Supers Never Give Up
Chapter 62: In The Now

Chapter 63: To The Future

3K 55 30
By BreakingPointStories

It's been 6 years since the Ben Parker Accords were enstated, making the heroic operations of superpowered individuals legal worldwide again. Since then, the NSA has been forced to expand onto the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistic Department. Designed with not only registering Supers from all over the world into a highly secured database, but also providing support to those supers when need be. While memory wiping is still a policy for identities being revealed, rookie heroes are now being trained in ways to better hide their identities to where the memory wipes are meant as a last resort.

The criminals ran into their getaway cars as they held the duffle bags of money slung over their shoulders, firing bullets at the police officers who were chasing them. They drove with wild abandon, thinking they had gotten away scott free with their heist. Not knowing of the dynamic superheroes that were on their trail.

"Alright Mr. Incredible, I got visual on the robbers. Heading down 4th and 2nd. What's your ETA?" The now 23 year old Peter Parker relayed to Mr. Incredible. Who was maneuvering the streets of Metroville in the Incredi-Mobile with his wife, Elastigirl. Their now 20 year old daughter Ultraviolet, their 16 year old son The Dash and their 7 year old son Jack Attack.

"Should be about 5 minutes. We're on Traction and Elwood. Just keep on top of them until we get there Spider-Man," Mr. Incredible replied, keeping track of the gps.

Spider-Man POV

"I'll do you one better. I'll lead them to you," I said. I walked back a bit, to get a good start. Then ran forward and jumped off the building, dive bombing to the street before swinging over the streets, making good pursuit on the robber's cars.

If they're on Traction and Elwood....then that would mean I need to....ok. Got it. I thought to myself as I swung next to the car on the lights for Falcreek and Dynamo. I freaked out the front driver, causing him to swerve left and head down Dynamo to Traction.

"I diverted one of the cars down Dynamo. He should be heading to Traction. The other car kept powering down Falcreek. I'll catch one, you catch the other one!" I relayed over to the Incredi-Mobile.

"On it," Mr. Incredible replied as I heard the familiar sound of the rocket booster firing on all cylinders. I kept swinging after the other car. Getting out two of my new spider gadgets, web mines. I threw them out ahead of the car, watching them slide across the road before the car drove over them. The mines latched to the ground, each firing a web line up onto the car and forcing it to a screeching halt. The smoke from the car burning rubber grew thicker and thicker as the driver kept trying to floor it. I landed on the hood of the car and stared inside.

"Hi fellas! Yeah, I think your tires are just begging you to stop hitting the gas," I quipped. The robbers freaked out and immediately shot at me through the windshield. I simply watched the bullets plink off my suit, since they mainly aimed for the white parts of my costume.

"Yeah nice try guys. I had that part taken care of like 2 years ago," I joked again before jumping off the hood and next to the doors. They all immediately tried to escape the car, which I stopped by webbing the doors shut so they couldn't get out.

"You know. Word to the stupid. If you're gonna rob a bank, don't do it in broad daylight. Or at night....just don't rob a bank in general. Ok?" I joked as the police came and surrounded the car.

"They're all yours officers. The webbing dissolves in an hour," I said as I jumped up a light pole and started swinging over to Traction and Elwood, watching the Incredibles handle their car of robbers. The car was smashed, and the tires had been rapidly thrown off to the side. Which lead to them being apprehended on foot in an alleyway. Two were being held by Elastigirl while the last two were being restrained in a force field by Violet. When I saw Violet...ooh I got an Idea. I hung upside down from a fire escape and used a line of webbing to gently lower myself down, while still hanging upside down. I was lowering myself down...right behind Violet. When she turned around and saw me right behind her, her reaction was golden!

"Ah! Dang it Spider-Man! Why are you still this immature?! You're 23 for God's sake!" Violet nagged me in surprise

"Glad you could make it Spider-Man," Elastigirl greeted with a smile. I slowly spun over to Elastigirl to greet her too.

"I got my guys wrapped up quickly," I joked to Elastigirl. I then slowly let myself rotate back to face Violet.

"Violet, you know my immaturity is part of who am I," I said. The trick about her hero name being Ultraviolet is that I could still call her Violet without giving her identity away, since it could be considered a shortened version of Ultraviolet.

"Still!" She argued with me. It was honestly fun watching her be flustered.

"Says the one who's freaking out like she did when we first met 6 years ago," I joked playfully. She gave me a glare, which made me chuckle. Then I saw her get a look on her face...a look I was not familiar with...with Violet st least. This look I knew very well with Dash, because this was the mess with Violet look.

"You know. There's been something I've wanted to do for a year now," She said as she walked up to me. I tilted my head in confusion as she grabbed the bottom of my mask. Peeled it up to only show my mouth, and kissed me. My brain...full on stop working for a minute as I tried to process what had happened. As Violet separated from me, she still had the cocky smirk on her face. Elastigirl had this proud look on her face, as if she was saying "attagirl" to Violet.

"Well then! That has to be the....3rd time in my life that I have been caught that far off guard," I joked with a stutter....I wasn't joking though.

"Guess you're not the only one who knows how to surprise someone," She quipped as the police came to arrest the criminals. Once thr police drove off with the robbers in their cars, we could talk without identities freely.

"There are surprises. Then there's that," I said. Mr. Incredible, Dash and Jack Jack all ran up to us.

"Hey Peter. How're things going at the Metroville Tribune? I heat you're a freelance photographer," Mr. Incredible asked.

"Yep. Since I'm able to get such great images of superheroes after they stopped a crime," I said.

"By the way, let's all get one for the paper. Come on, get close to each other!" I instructed as I took out a Polaroid camera and set up a timer as I made a web mount for it to stay on. We all got close and made heroic poses at the camera as it went off. The picture came out and I grabbed it to check how it came out...it looked perfect.

"Great! I'll see you guys later for lunch. Happy Platter?" I asked. When the family agreed that it would be a good place I swung off.

A few hours later, I arrived at the Happy Platter as Peter Parker, ready to have some lunch with the people who May and I are pretty much extended family to. I walked in, expecting to see the large build of Mr. Parr at a booth. Instead I only saw Violet sitting at a table with her head on the table in embarrassment. I rolled my eyes and smirked, walking over and sitting down in the chair across from her.

"Let me guess. This was an elaborate trick by your family?" I asked her. She groaned and nodded.

"They think we need some time to ourselves, without any super stuff getting in the way," She said sarcastically.

"Hey. Time with my not-so invisible girl is always fun," I playfully joked. She punched my arm with a blush on her face.

"Ah be quiet," She said. I chuckled a bit.

"Look I'm just saying. Sometimes the mask needs to be off and we need some time to breathe as people," I explained.

"You know. I initially thought this would happen between me and Tony. This would have been where I told him I was part of a family of superheroes and see how he reacted to that," Violet told me, delving into her adolescent fantasies.

"I never thought-"

"Your boyfriend would also have super powers?" I said jokingly.

"Exactly. I never once thought of that." Violet confirmed.

"What? Being in a relationship with a normal person while having super powers suck. Since you need to make up excuses for why there are so many rain checks. Instead, we both know what the rain check is. We just need to punch some baddies in the face," I half joked.

"Another Spider-Parker story?" Violet asked with a smirk.

"No. Just something that Iron Man told me one of his Avengers buddies had to deal with. Something about...getting him angry and then him constantly needing to leave," I denied.

"Well hey. If I had to have a superpowered boyfriend? I'm at least glad it's you," Violet told me. I feigned being insulted.

"How many other super powered boys do you know?" I said, definitely joking. She laughed and pulled me close.

"No one dummy. You're the only one," She said as she gave me a kiss. I returned the kiss and after a few seconds we broke away.

"You know, some people keep giving me adjectives to describe me. Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational are just a few. I don't think they suit me though," I said.

"Oh really? I thought that the Amazing Spider-Man sounded pretty cool. Well, what would you say suit you best then Spider-Man?" Violet asked, whispering the last part. I smirked at her and said three words.

"The Incredible Spider-Man,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 161 28
I DON'T OWN SPIDERMAN OR SPIDER GWEN THIS IS JUST A FAN FICTION STORY I ALSO DON'T OWN ANY IMAGES USED ALL THESE ARE OWNED BY MARVEL OR THEIR ARTISTS...
1.8K 86 17
My retake on Spider-Man's Origin Story, set on Earth-1612. The story starts off with Peter as a regular teenager, he gets his powers in a later chapt...
936 59 23
Well I finally submitted myself, i'm finally going to write my first official fanfiction (that other people will see). As for the actual plot... Our...
513K 9.4K 100
In this story the reader is going to be Spider-Man within the MCU and his origin story will take place inbetween Iron-Man 1 and Iron-Man 2. This sto...