Oops, I stole your heart!~ (...

By Kichona963karasu

"I stole your heart, so now I'm satisfied~" ~~phantom thief au~~ Shuichi Saihara, the son of the greatest de... More

chapter one: Autograph
chapter 2: Heist
Chapter 3: Strange masked man
chapter 4: texting
chapter 5: Bang!
chapter 6: D.I.C.E
authors note
chapter 7: Are you kidding me
chapter 9: Kokichi...

Chapter 8: The genius inventor

664 30 25
By Kichona963karasu

Shuichi's POV

Who the hell is he talking about???
We have been jumping on roofs for about 10 minutes, Kokichi said that we're almost there. The whole time, he's been explaining our situation on the phone.

"Nishishi I see her lab already!" We stopped at this flashy pink lab. Kokichi pulled my hand and we entered through a small window from behind the building.

"Hey cum slut!! You here!?" Kokichi yelled. I sweat dropped, isn't that kind rude?

"Yeah!?! Lying abortion is that you!?!" A female voice yelled.
What is this relationship?
A girl dressed in pink with some sort of ...jetpack on her back came running in. What is that?

"Eyyy!! How are you you fucking whore bitchlet?!?" Kokichi exclaimed. The girl in pink just laughed.
They're right next to each other, they don't have to scream. My ears hurt already, why did I decide to join?
They just kept throwing insults st each other, I quickly butted in.

"Ahem, uh...hello? I'm here too?" I said, awkwardly. They both looked at me, the girl looked so shocked.
"Did you finally get boyfriend you little shit!? Dayum!" She snickered.

"Aww are you jealous?~" Kokichi smirked. My face flushed and I butted in once more.

"L-look, we apparently need your help. I just want to get your name" I stuttered.
"Hahh? Is that what you wanted? Well you could've just asked!" She yells.

"I'm the gorgeous inventor with brains of gold, Miu Iruma!" She introduced herself, smirking.
I awkwardly gave her a thumbs up and nudged Kokichi.

"Hey, why are we here anyways?" I whispered.
"We just need a few things from her, like she said, Miu's inventions are out of this world!" Kokichi answered.
She took us into her workshop where she made all of her machines.

It was quite impressive.
"Hey Miu, the cops are after us and we need to throw them off and mislead them you know?" Kokichi smirked.
"We have a plan on how we're gonna beat that old detective guy!" He continued.

"Got it!" Miu exclaimed, going through her inventions.
"Wait, we have a plan to defeat my dad!?!" I said, shocked.
"...That might have been a lie~" he grins.

"Gah dammit Kokichi!" I face palmed.
How the hell are we supposed to beat the cops? There's way too many, and what are we gonna do? Take them to jail?

"What are we gonna do, just hide away?" I whispered to myself.
We're literally being hunted down, and everyone thinks that I got kidnapped and put on a ransom.
I sat down as I watched Miu pull out many....strange machines and inventions that I really shouldn't have seen.

"Hey Kokichi, over the phone you were all leader like and serious! Haven't heard you speak like that in a looooong time!" Miu cackled.
"I still remember the time when Joker assigned you as leader, you called yourself the "ultimate supreme leader" hah! Sounds a little cringe don't ya think?"

"Aww come on~ it sounds pretty cool and supreme if I do say so myself" Kokichi joked.
"Aha! I finally found something to help!" Miu shoved them onto the table.

"Here are some bombs that can deactivate electronic devices, got like 50 of those and this big one to use in an emergency! Ooh also these trackers, bulletproof clothing, bullet deflection, metal cutting rings, and these little balls that turn into spikes to deflate car tires!" She shows us the inventions and how they work, it is quite helpful.

"Wow, these resources are very helpful! Thank you for giving this to us!" I exclaimed, astounded by the objects Infront of us. she gave us all this for free!

Kokichi and I put Miu's creations into a bag, and wearing the bulletproof clothing just in case.
We all talked while Miu escorted us to the exit, mostly about what kokichi did when he was younger.

"Hahaha! You stole every animal from that pet shop that weird hamster guy owned 5 years ago! Can't believe Joker actually got out of her room and slapped you!" She cackled. I'll admit, I chuckled after hearing that.
I think I know exactly who he stole from.

"Anyways, have fun tormenting the cops!" She had a huge grin on her face.
"U-uhm, about that...why are the cops right outside?" Kokichi stuttered.
"Wait WHAT" I ran towards the window and peaked outside.

I saw a huge group of cops, including my friends in a police uniform.
"Ahem! Owner of the town lab, Miu Iruma! Some residents next door have reported that they saw two D.I.C.E members in your shelter! Please come out and turn yourself and those two in!" A cop yelled into a megaphone.

"Crap they saw us!" I whispered to Kokichi, I shuffled nervously.
"What do we do!?" I turned to him.
He looked back at me and Iruma, thinking of a plan.

"Miu...you have smoke bombs right?" He asked Miu, she nodded and got them out.
"Shoot them at the cops to distract them" Kokichi took a few from her hand and used some sort of fun to shoot it out of a tiny window at the top of the door. I heard the police yelling, saying that they couldn't see.

"Ok, run you two!!" Miu grabbed our wrists and we headed for the back window. We heard a huge explosion behind us, they busted down the door and now they're coming in.

"OH FOR FUCKS SAKE THAT DOOR JUST GOT REPLACED LAST WEEK" Miu yelled, tightening her grip on our arms. We went back inside the workshop and closed the door.
"OKAY, WASN'T EXPECTING IT TO BE THAT BAD! I HAVE UNDERESTIMATED THIS SITUATION" she panicked.
She scurried around, looking for something.

"Aha! There you are!" She pulled down a huge piece of cloth, revealing this human-like robot.
"Thank god you were here just yesterday professor Iidsbashi! Ok Kiibo, wake up buddy!" She tapped on their shoulder and the robot slowly awoke.

"Huh? Is my father back yet?" The robot asked, yawning.
"Nope! It's a different story that these boys will explain to you later!" Miu pointed at us.
"Huh? What seems to be the situation?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Now's NOT the time! Now didn't your dad install some kind of jetpack thing on you just for emergencies!?" Kiibo nodded, still confused.
"Perfect! Now I'll need you to use it now!" Miu yelled.

"Huh?!? Why now??" Kiibo asked, but right after he asked, another huge explosion went off in the lab.
"O-ok! I got it!" He pressed a button on his back and little metal wings appeared from his back.

( Something like buzz lightyear or some other shit like that idk. Oh wait just like when he destroyed the killing game spot lmao why was my first thought buzz lightyear)

The workshop door burst open and three cops step in, we quickly held on to Kiibo. Just as we were about to fly, we heard Miu scream behind us.
One of the cops grabbed her hair and pulled her back, away from us.
"Don't look back, just go!!" She kicked the cops away.

"Miu!!" Kokichi yelled.
But it was too late, a cop has handcuffed and put her to sleep.
Kiibo made a hole in the ceiling and then flew us out of there.
We saw the lab from high up, there was smoke and half the lab was destroyed.

I told Kiibo where the base was and he immediately flew us back safely.

Kokichi's POV

Dammit Miu you brain-dead idiot! Why!? Sacrificing yourself like that, the cops are probably going to kill her after interrogation!

While Shuichi explained what was happening to kiibo, I walked back to my room.
I put down my mask and buried my head into my legs.

"Miu you fucking pig I swear if you die just like him...just like..." Tears slowly rolled down my face.
"Huh...? Tears...when was the last time I've ever cried? Am I going insane?" Hahah... I knew it. I'm going insane.
Being a leader, being with Shumai...why do I bother.
I'm just gonna get hurt again, right?

Pftt... Look at me! I'm crying and being all weak and defenceless! Hahahaha and that doesn't lead to anything good, now does it!?
Oh no no no!
How stupid of me, being this emotional.

It's just Miu!! She's a slutty pig who isn't good at anything but inventions!
Weak weak weak weak weak weak!!
Convincing myself like this is easy!
It's all a lie, it's just a lie!
Lies lies lies lies lies!
Miu is...is just...a worthless whore!
Miu is a bitchlet!
Miu is nothing without me!
Miu is....!

My nails dig into my skin, it slowly started to make me bleed.
But it's ok, it's fine!
Nothing matters!
...But what if Saihara got into the hand of the police?
No.

Many different scenarios circled my head, I need to think out every situation that could possibly happen so that D.I.C.E and Shuichi don't get hurt!

My head spin, I felt dizzy and exhausted. I'm gonna throw up sooner or later. But I kept my eyes open, and thought more about it.
I dug my nails deeper and deeper, dragging it across my skin in an attempt of keeping myself awake and focused. I'm not hurt...not at all!

If I fail, everyone will die and I'll be left alone once again!
Executed...jailed.. interrogated...what other possibilities are there?!
I...I need to be wary and protect...!

I hear a knock at my door.
"Kokichi...?" Shuichi spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahaha yikes...I did not keep that promise of updating on Tuesdays.
Well, to be fair, I was sick this week. Maybe I'll just stick to updating on weekends so that I have more time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 677 18
!ON HIATUS! Monokuma decided it was time for a new motive after Kaede's death. He decided to give one person back their pregame memories. When Shuich...
125K 4.9K 28
He was gone. Shuichi's beloved, panta loving boy was gone. Crushed. Obliterrated. Dead. Gone. But, what if the boy coul...
86.3K 3.2K 27
Shuichi Saihara, The ultimate detective along with Kyoko Kirigiri. They work as partners in the police forces, and are rather the best out of everyon...
34.7K 722 24
(My friend came up with the amazing title) Detective Shuichi Saihara gets assigned the case of the Phantom thief. Him and his partner Kyoko are on t...