Haunted Days And Nights.. Vko...

By TwinkleStar315

More

๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 01
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 02
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 03
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 04
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 05
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 06
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 08
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 09
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 10
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 11
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 12
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 13
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 14
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 15
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 16
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 17
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 18
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 19
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 20
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 21
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 22
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 23
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 24
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 25
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 26
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ27
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 28
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 29
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 30
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 31
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 32
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 33
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 34
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 35
๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ LAST

๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ 07

2.6K 176 21
By TwinkleStar315

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE..

After the incident Jimin was scared.  Jimin was hiding behind Taehyung. In the day light Taehyung clearly saw the red eyes of Jungkook.

Taehyung wanted to ask Jungkook something who was not the pure Jungkook.

"W-who a-are you??"

Jungkook stepped forward while Taehyung and Jimin stepped back. Taehyung gulped visibly. He gestured Jimin to escape from the door. But Jimin denied to leave him alone with Jungkook.

"You wanna know beautiful boy?"

Jungkook stepped closer to Taehyung. Taehyung pushed Jimin to the door. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's shirt and pushed him to the wall.

Taehyung felt a sting of pain in his shoulder. He saw Jungkook was smiling. When Jimin saw this, he quickly ran to the stairs, so that he could tell the others.

Jungkook was stepping towards to Taehyung slowly. While smirk never left his face....
.
.
.

Mr. Park and Mr. Kim was playing chess. While Mr. Jeon were talking about something with Jin.

Jimin stopped behind the Jin. All of them stared at him confusely..

"What happened Jimin?"

Mr. Kim asked to him.

Jimin's face was pale. He breathed out with difficulty..

"Please.. save Taehyung.. he is upstairs.."

At the name of Taehyung, everyone stood up.

"Where? What do you mean?"

Jin asked to him.

"I have no time just come please.. hurry up"

Jimin said and ran again upstairs. Everyone followed him to the stairs then to the balcony.

Everyone was shocked to see that scene. Taehyung was shivering in Jungkook's grip and Jungkook was grabbing the vase near the door.

The vase was too heavy but their mouth opened to see that he lift the vase without any difficulty.

Jungkook was about to smash the vase at Taehyung when right at the moment Jin and Mr. Jeon shouted to catch the attention of Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked then glared at the other men.
He quickly climbed down from the balcony to the ground.

Mr. Jeon heart dropped at the scene. He and Jimin ran to the balcony to saw the Jungkook. But they saw Jungkook was hanging upside down to the grill.

They were trying to catch the Jungkook's shirt.  They saw Jungkook was smirking. Everyone noticed his eyes colour.

But suddenly his eyes colour changed, his smirked disappeared, then Mr. Jeon called his name again and again to catch him.

Suddenly Jin ran to the balcony and grabbed Jungkook's foot from the balcony then others grabbed him carefully.

Jungkook lose his consciousness after his eyes colour was changed.

On the otherside Mr. Kim supported his lovely son..

They all went to the downstairs.. Jimin and Mr. Jeon laid him on the couch carefully. While Mr. Kim and Jin helped Taehyung to sat down on the other couch.

Jin quickly ran to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit. Then he sat on the his knees and treat Taehyung's wounds.

Taehyung hissed but was thinking only about Jungkook... who was suffering from the pain too.

After multiple attempts of splashing water drops on Jungkook's face, he finally opened his eyes but groaned in pain.

He was groaning in pain loudly. He tightly held his father's hand.

"What happened dad? Why am I here?"

Mr. Jeon told him about the incident.

"But dad I didn't remember anything. Why would I injure Taehyung? Why I couldn't remember anything?"

Jungkook groaned again, sat on the couch now. He saw Taehyung, his injured arm and his forehead bandage.

He quickly came closer to Taehyung and sat beside him.

"D-did I do that?"

Jungkook asked Taehyung while pointing his fingers to the injury.

Taehyung smiled softly but nodded.

"Don't worry kookie that was not you."

Taehyung told him but Jungkook intrupped again

"But why I did that? How can I do that to you? Why I can't remember anything.. why??????"

Jungkook grabbed his hairs in frustration.

Taehyung hugged him.

"Jungkook it's not your fault. It was him"

"Him?" Mr. Park asked after long silence.

Taehyung looked at the Jimin. He knew that Jimin also believed in such things but Mr. Park. They didn't know how will he react after that.

"Actually I think that Jungkook is possessed by a ghost."

"When we saw a boy in the fair after that Jungkook's behaviour changed. Suddenly he behave like someone else. Sometimes he behave normally. I noticed that but I couldn't tell anyone because I thought that no one will believe me and would make fun of me."

Taehyung told everyone, everything. After a pause, a voice catch their attention.

"What do you mean by possessed?"

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon were standing near the door, with their mouths ajar.

Mrs. Jeon dropped her shopping bags and ran to his son and hugged him as her life depend on him.

"There is nothing in the world.. these types of things never exist. All of them are just over thinking."

She was crying, Mr. Jeon just stood there confused..

Mr. Park was about to speak but Jimin grabbed his father's wrist, gestured him to stay silent.

"I think we should go to home now. We already decided to leave in evening soo... We stayed at your place uncle Jeon. That was amazing."

Jimin politely said to Mr. Jeon. Mr. Kim smiled and thanked both of them for help.

Jimin hugged Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook and his uncles. They both left.

After the door closed. There was a silence. But uncomfortable...

Mr. Kim left with his son Jin to there house side. They settled everything there, just groceries were left.

They were eating dinner after that Mr. Kim patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hey young man stand up. Go to your room now, you need rest."

Taehyung nodded and walked towards his and Jungkook's shared room.

"Not there Taehyung, go to your own room. We settled everything as you wished, in your room. Your room is beside Jin's room."

Mr. Kim said to him and his face showed no emotions so Taehyung nodded again.

Everyone was watching silently both. Then Jungkook stood up and grabbed Taehyung's hand.

"I'll behave please don't leave me as you're angry with me."

"I'm not angry with you kookie, we were guest but now we have house here. We'll stay together. See, your room and my room are very close just at the distance of a window."

Taehyung smiled and hugged him, said his good night to everyone because he was tired and his body was in pain.

Mrs. Jeon insisted to Mrs. Kim to give permission to Taehyung to stay with Jungkook.

But Mr. Kim saw everything with his eyes. He loved Jungkook but he loved Taehyung more.

"Okay..." Jungkook replied sadly. He knew the situation.

Something dropped in front of them suddenly. And everyone was scared after seeing the thing..

There was the same vase that was Jungkook about to crushed at Taehyung. And something was written on the vase.

"Sleep with me beautiful I'll miss you at night"

Hey guys

Hope you all fine

If you like my story then please vote

And give me your opinions through comments

Stay blessed and healthy

💜💜💜💜Allah Hafiz 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.8K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
7.9K 538 16
He holds the paper heart, that he left for him...
149K 4.9K 87
Gwen, desperate to feel something, kills someone. But she quickly learns that one kill is never enough. Can Gwen stop before she turns on her own fam...
149K 6.4K 41
Jungkook : Seriously you think I wouldn't know someone is invading my privacy at this stage of my life . Kim taehyung is an engineer and CEO of Kim c...