𝐸 𝒳 - π’Ÿ 𝐸 𝒱 𝐼 𝐿

By yxuuto

Y/n was Rias' former and only Pawn in her Peerage, but when he realized that he can't get what he desires in... More

CH. 1 - EP 1: THE BEGINNING
CH. 1 - EP 2: SNAKE
CH. 1 - EP 3: NEW THREAT
CH. 1 - EP 4: POWER
CH. 1 - EP 5: EXCALIBUR
CH. 1 - EP 6: GOODBYE
CH. 1 - EP 7: VALI
CH. 1 - EP 8: AGAINST ALL ODDS
CH. 1 - EP 10: WITCH
CH. 1 - EP 11: DEVIL VS HUMAN
CH. 1 - EP 12: CONFRONTATION
CH. 1 - EP 13: NO MERCY
CH. 1 - EP 14: JUSTICE
CH. 1 - EP 15: TRUTH
CH. 1 - EP 16: THE STRONGEST
CH. 1 - EP 17: CRUEL WORLD
CH. 1 - EP 18: ALONE (CH. 1 FINALE)
CH. 2 - EP 1: REVIVAL
CH. 2 - EP 2: DECISIONS
CH. 2 - EP 3: SHINOBI
CH. 2 - EP 4: GAMECHANGER
CH. 2 - EP 5: BOUNDARIES
CH. 2 - EP 6: THE END?
CH. 2 - EP 7: REVOLUTION
CH. 2 - EP 8: PEACE

CH. 1 - EP 9: HUNT

26.1K 544 142
By yxuuto

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked Orochimaru, as they were walking through a forest to an open field.

"Don't be so impatient my dear Y/N," Orochimaru looked at him and smirked. "You will see it for yourself when we get there." He answered and continued to walk. Y/N stayed silent and followed him, when suddenly thousands of people appeared out of nowhere in front of them. They all were armed with swords, spears and several other combat weapons.

"Let me see your skill with the Kusangi," Orochimaru said, leaned against a tree and crossed his arms. Y/N turned his attention back to the soldiers. Surprisingly they weren't scared of him or anything.

"Orochimaru will let us out, if we bring him your head!" One of them said and the others started cheering.

Y/N moved his hand back to grab the handle of the Kusangi. "Good luck with that."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Y/N's "death", his two Pawn pieces returned back to their master, Rias Gremory. Sirzechs told her, that she should look out for other possible servants and she did. Ryūjin and Kyo were the names of her new servants. Both of them were coming from a poor family in the Underworld and both of them were exited for a new life. Right now, Kyo was walking towards the Occult Research Club with Asia besides him. Rias ordered him to pick her up and he did.

"We're here," Kyo said, walking in the room.

"Great," Rias said, sitting on a chair behind her desk. Akeno walked in with her tea and started serving it to everyone. "The tea tastes wonderful," Ryūjin complimented Akeno, while taking another sip from the tea.

"Well thank you for the compliment," Akeno responded and smiled.

"Akeno really makes good tea," Issei added. Asia puffed her cheeks and pinched Issei's arm. "OUCH!"

Kyo stood up and walked towards Rias when he noticed a picture of Rias and Y/N on her desk. "Lady Rias who's the guy with you? I don't think I know him." He asked.

Rias looked at the picture with a sad look on her face. "He is--, no he was a good friend of mine."

"He was? What happened to him?" Ryūjin asked. Everyone in the room got quiet really quick.

"We were really close, but he suddenly changed. He became cold and ruthless, it was really scary," Rias explained. Kyo noticed that Rias looked really sad, while she told the story. "Lady Rias I don't know what he did or who he was, but I won't let him be the reason why you are sad!"

"That's really nice from you Kyo," Rias said. "But he won't return. After he left, he became a Stray and we all know what happens with them.."

________________________________

Sirzechs was walking around in the Gremory Castle with his son, Millicas. He's the next heir of the Gremory Clan after Rias.

"Lucifer-sama! Lord Bael is here and he insist for your presence right now."

"Tell him that I am not here," Sirzechs said. "I took a day off so I can spend it with my son. He should visit Ajuka, I'm sure he will help him."

"Lying is bad for a Lucifer," Zekram said, walking towards them with his arms behind his back. "We need to talk right now."

"I took a day off---"

"Y/N may still be alive," Zekram interrupted and noticed immediately the shocked facial expression on Sirzechs.

"It can't be.. Your servants killed him! His Evil Pieces returned back to Rias. I was there, I saw it!" Sirzechs said.

"My servant never returned," He said, showing him the Evil Pieces. "They are all dead. I don't know who killed them, but I know for a fact that they didn't killed Y/N."

"This doesnt mean anything," Sirzechs said. "Y/N was a Stray, everyone could have killed him and your servants."

"And I thought, I was the pessimistic one," Zekram said, shaking his head. "To be honest, I really don't care what you think about it, but don't forget why Orochimaru was feared by all Factions."

Sirzechs remained silent and thought about it. "Orochimaru got this far to get Y/N and now he's dead? Yeah, that doesn't make any sense to me."

"Who's Orochimaru?" Millicas asked.

"He's something, that..." Zekram paused and kneeling down. Sirzechs glared down on him. Zekram chuckled and placed his hand on Millicas shoulder. "Even your mighty Dad fears."

________________________________

"You need to get colder if you want to become strong. Your emotions are just a burden in a serious fight," Orochimaru said looking at the defeated people laying on the ground unconsciously.

"When the time comes, I will definitely be cold enough," Y/N responded looking at the sunset.

Orochimaru grabbed a sword from the ground and stabbed it through the stomach of a soldier. One of them was trying to say something and Y/N noticed it. Right before Orochimaru was able to kill him, Y/N blocked the attack with his Kusangi.

"P-Please hear me o-out..." The man said. He was reaching for Y/N feet and grabbed it. "There's a shadow creature terrorizing my hometown not far from here..."

"How far from here?" Y/N asked. He noticed the disgusting facial expression on Orochimaru's face, but didn't comment on it.

"Six hours in the southwest direction from here.." The man said. "My wife and kids are still there.." He stated and collapsed. Y/N and Orochimaru looked at the man for a couple of seconds. "So, what are you going to do?" Orochimaru asked.

"I will help," Y/N answered.

"Before you go, there's something you need to know about those people that you defeated," Orochimaru said. "The man who asked you to deal with that monster is a rapist and murderer. Are you really going to help him?"

"I'm not doing this for him," Y/N said, and slowly taking his shirt off, exposing his upper body. The Curse Mark started to spread, his skin turned dark-Grey, his hair grew and turned dark blue. His eyes also turned dark grey. He grew a pair of webbed-claw-shaped wings from his back. Additionally a dark, star-shaped mark appeared across the bridge of his nose. "I'm doing it for the people who can't."

Y/N crouched and took off with immense speed. A shockwave hit Orochimaru, who didn't care in the slightest way possible. He simply looked up where Y/N took off.

"Hahahaha.." The man laughed as he tried to stand up. "I killed the Uchiha guy without even trying. There's no way he can defeat the Shadow Creature by himself." Orochimaru smirked and walked slowly towards him. "What's so funny, you snake?!!"

"It's the fact, that Y/N is more of a monster than that Shadow Creature could ever be.." Orochimaru said.

______________________________

Y/N landed on the ground, near a old house. He turned back to his normal look and slowly walked towards the door. "Hello? Is someone there?" Y/N knocked on the door. A couple of seconds passed without any response, when suddenly he felt something dangerous inside of the house.

Without any hesitation, Y/N kicked the door open and saw the monster.

Standing at 2,50 meters with its body weight around 300 kilograms, the Shadow Creature glared at Y/N with his red eyes. What really scary about this thing is, that this Creature possesses an exoskeleton.

'I'll have to spare some time before I can take things serious,' Y/N thought and reached slowly behind his back to grab the Kusangi. The monster eyed him very carefully from head to toe.
Suddenly it jumped straight through the window and ran into the forest.

Y/N tried to follow but he was too slow and inexperienced around here.

A man saw the whole thing and couldn't believe it. "There is no way..." He whispered and ran towards Y/N.
Y/N on the other hand, was still looking into the forest. He definitely could have followed it with his Curse Mark.

"You were able to face the Shadow Creature and managed to survive?!" The man said in disbelief. "On top of that, you even made the monster retreat back in his hideout... Who are you..?"

Y/N thought about it for a second before giving his answer. He smirked and looked the man in the eye.

"Issei Hyoudou."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
539K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
179K 2.2K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...