𝐒𝐭𝐨π₯𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 ||...

By TaekookFairyTales

Jeon Jungkook, a thief who's paid to steal a artwork from a famous artist called V. But what happens when he... More

sα΄›α΄ΚŸα΄‡Ι΄ ᴛᴏ α΄‹α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 1
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 2
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 3
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 4
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 5
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 6
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 7
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 9
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 10
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 11
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 12
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 13
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 14
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 15
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 16
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 17
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 18
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 19
α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 20
α΄‡α΄˜ΙͺΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡
α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄α΄‹ ʏᴏᴜ

α΄„Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄›α΄‡Κ€ 8

6.6K 511 230
By TaekookFairyTales

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
__________

Love. Passion. Devotion.

His eyes held these emotions when he talked about the masterpiece--- it wasn't like some painting as I thought. It was someone and he want me to paint the beauty through my eyes.

But I don't think I can do that. I have seen many paintings--- even I have created something but his eyes, the way it held those emotions, I never saw it before.

The passion in his eyes, I don't think I can satisfy his heart with my paintings. I never knew such a intensity exist, until he talked about a particular angel. I don't think that person even is exist--- how can someone be so beautiful?

May be it was his eyes, his words or him, which made his angel more beautiful.

I have seen Love, passion and devotion in many paintings. Even my latest art work was about love and passion but after having a talk with him, I feel like somehow I have failed--- the way he talked about a particular person, how the particular angel captivated him, I really want to meet that person, his angel.

Sighing, I flops myself down to the comfy bed, thinking about a way to get out of this. I can't do this--- but I really want to please him. I don't know why but I do.

What will he think of me if I can't do his request?

I'm an artist after all.

Though they kidnapped me, they didn't do anything to harm me and everyone is so nice to me--- I can do this right?

I do want to do this--- but the only thing comes to my mind is his eyes and those emotions.

I have never seen that look in someone's eyes, may be I never looked for it--- it's so pure and deep that I got lost in them. It felt like he was talking about me with the way his eyes stared at me. Yah, I know better--- still it's so deep.

"Tannie, what do I do?" I ask Tannie but he is so busy rolling over the fluffy comforter.

Traitorous brat.

I feel disappointed. Why I can't do this small request?

"Why I'm not good enough, Tannie?" No luck, he ignore my whines and continue to play like he own this damn comforter.

"I want to paint, Tannieeeee---" did he become deaf? Why he's not even looking at me?

Pouting, I roll over to pull him closer to me and he snuggles to me like my good baby.

"I miss hyung and Jiminie." and Tannie agrees snuggling up to me.

"We'll be out of here once my job is over, okay? I'll protect you." But my traitorous Tannie, takes off running towards the half opened door.

"Tannie!" With no luck, I roll over and over, trying to find a way. I want to escape and the same time I want to please him, I want to paint--- I want to see the look in his eyes when I agreed earlier. I want that look.

Arghhhhhhhg!

Why I can't do this?

"Can I come in?" I hear the familiar sound as I get up from the awkward position I was in.

"You can." Why everyone is asking me permission as it's their home and I'm kidnapped, not a special guest.

Loud speaker hyung enters with a small tray in his hand.

"Jungkook isn't here, so I thought it's better you eat here than eating with us--- you won't feel awkward." I hoot a humourless laugh.

I felt awkward with him too--- it's not how I thought they are going to treat me but again, they want something from me and an artist only can produce a good piece of art when he's mentally healthy and stable.

Like I mentioned earlier they are developed Kidnapers.

"I hope you like my cooking."

"I'm addicted to your cooking." He's seriously good, like really good.

To be frank, they are spoiling me---

"I'm glad. You'll love it here too." I'm already loving here--- and it's the problem.

I've seen them talking and laughing, so free and happy. I don't remember a day I had like this after my parents death. Hyung is always busy making our life and Dad's business in right root and Jiminie, he's so busy with gallery and other things--- everyone is busy with everything that we forget to live for us.

I don't remember returning home and someone asking me how my day was--- I know I live so far from city and people but I do have neighbors, who only sees me as an artist not who am really is. But after seeing them asking and making jokes about each other, I want to feel this too--- want this special bond too.

When my job is done here, I'm going to live with hyung. I should tell him to date--- may be a family can make life more beautiful and meaningful. And for Jiminie, I should give him a vocation--- he needs to live for himself and me---

I need a break too. I need---

And the next moment he come to my mind--- his eyes and that look--- my stomach did a flip and the same time I hear loud speaker hyung calling my name.

"You are okay?" I nod, picking up the glass of water and gulping it down in one go.

"You can call me if you want anything." Passing a soft smile he walk towards the door. He stops grabbing the knob and turning back to me.

"Jungkook just need some time." Time for what?

"He's just freaking out." If someone is freaking out, it should be me--- why him?

What happened to him?

"When he open up, I hope you'll understand him." Woahh, that was really helpful.

What hell that supposed to mean!

With that he turn and walk away.

Picking up the brush and paint, I close my eyes remembering him--- his eyes, his words--- every emotions.

Love, passion and devotion always shows in your eyes--- every art is a admiration of eyes and soul. And eyes are the key to our soul.

Mixing the color, I stare at the blank canvas.

I can do this.

Kim Taehyung, You can do this.

Art is a magical synchronization of our emotions. You should feel something from it--- you should feel it--- you should feel it's depth--- you should feel it's harmony--- you should feel the passion.

Hours--- I spend hours to show his feelings through my art but I failed miserably. His Love and Passion have so much depth that I can't show through some mere color combinations.

Sighing I drop my brush, droping to my knees. I never felt like this--- I'm really drawn to his eyes, I don't feel like I can create something more beautiful than his eyes.

His eyes.

Picking up the brush, I rush towards the canvas. I smile though I'm not sure about the income. I pour my maximum--- I smile as the different combination of colors did magic in the blank canvas.

I can literally hear my heart beat--- it's beating so fast and loud and it feel like it will come out of my chest if this continue. I stares at the painting--- now I'm having a weird feeling inside of my heart.

The painting, I don't know how to say--- it's breathtakingly beautiful not because I was the one who created it, it's because of his eyes--- those emotions. Only his eye can show the love, passion and devotion--- only his eyes.

(^this is so beautiful😭😍
cr.Owner)

Looking at his eyes, I feel beautiful--- the feeling now I'm having is so foreign to me. I never knew someone's eyes can make you beautiful, make you feel loved, make you feel like something precious.

Swallowing the lump formed in my throat, I take a step back.

Now I'm done with the painting. Now I'm free to go.

I'm free to go.

"You are not leaving, angel." Huh?

I turn around to face the owner of familiar voice and meet those dark eyes--- deep with emotions.

"You are not leaving here, angel. I'll never let you go." I'll never let you go---

Freak out Tae, freak out.

Hearing those words I should be freaking out but here I'm standing hypnotized by his dark penetrating eyes.

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.4K 19
What will happen when the stars are re-written to rewrite the fate? A kind, humble, handsome, dominant and a bit possessive singer, Kim Taehyung, is...
67.8K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
40.8K 1.3K 27
Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out when a boy named Kim Taehyung turns up at...
178K 9.2K 58
What if the game turns? What if you get fooled by the beauty itself? β€’VKOOKβ€’ Started : 31/01/2023 Ended : 14/06/2023 CAGEDβœ“