I Adopted the lopez brothers

By SoudaminiPatnaik

This is my second story it is basically a 19 year-old girl who is very popular and rich. She adopts boys and... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New story
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23(Disgusted)

Part 7

451 8 1
By SoudaminiPatnaik

I ran to my room and locked the door. Why am I always ignored am I not good enough or am I useless. I always do everything to help anyone I see. But God never returns me the favor. I have been hurt so many times. I am used to it but with ondreaz it was different. And then I got a knock on the door. Pls leave me alone! I shout to whoever was their. I knew that nothing could happen. And if we even had something it would have ended because they have to leave to another state. 

I can't even go with them cuz I have to help other people from the orphanage to find their ways but then I get a text from Tony saying" ondre has got a girl that he is talking to today,freshen up cuz she wants to see you and she seems really nice not those gold diggers" ok I am coming in 5 min.  I sighed and I was happy that ondreaz found the one for him. I got dressed and put makeup as I went down stairs.

There was a beautiful girl who was perfect, I started to feel insecure . I had never felt that in my life but it happened . Hey gorgeous! I spoke to the girl. Hey miss patnaik. She said holding her hand out as ondreaz was seeing both of us  as confused. I shook it and gave her a hug. Well you can call me Annie and I am ondre's friend. Ya and I am rachel. 

Well why don't you stay here for lunch, I will be cooking . I don't want to pressure you Annie . She spoke . No girl you are not a pressure . Why don't you and Dre go to his room and I will finish cooking. I said. Thank you so much ! She replied . Once they went I started feeling insecure and covered my stomach. Hey Annie why are you insecure as I know you are fond of yourself . Tony spoke. It's nothing. I replied . I made..

Guys good is ready!! I shouted. They came running down and say on the dining table. Wow! Annie it's so good! She spoke . Thanks I know how to cook from one of my friend who was a mastershef. I spoke 

We all finished lunch. As she spoke. Bye guys I got to go! She spoke. Bye bubba! She said to ondreaz again. I felt insecure again in front of the girl. She saw me being insecure and held my hand. And said something that I knew she was perfect for dre.......

GIRL WE ARE DRE'S OK IT IS JUST A TWIST AT THE END WE BOTH WILL BE TOGRTHER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 455 28
"Just because I'm your bestfriend and I'll do anything for you, doesn't mean that you can use me for shit like this. And fyi I wasn't pretending" -Sk...
40.8K 632 59
"I've noticed that I've never thanked you." "For what?" "For dragging me to that meet and greet." Everybody has their story. Mine has always been uns...
7.6K 171 26
! This book was written before tony Lopez groomed and did everything so read if u want to ! This book will probably be edited because I realised my...
62.2K 812 19
stay tuned to find out what happens ( ; started : April 2, 2020 completed : ... - highest rankings - #4 in hype