Part 4

I just woke up as the sun peered through the window. What a wonderful day! I spoke to myself. I got up and got ready. I went downstairs and started making breakfast from them. I made:

Good morning! Tony spoke yawning from the behind

Good morning! Tony spoke yawning from the behind. Morning! I said with equal energy. What are you making? He asked. Oh a breakfast bowl and when is your brother going to wake up? I asked. Oh he is a late sleeper, I will got wake him up. He said as he got off but I stopped him. Tony I will wake him up you eat the food cuz I know that orphanage food sucks. I spoke chuckling and giving him the bowl.

He started to eat. Wow this is so good! He spoke , thanks I replied. I will wake him up now. I spoke. I went upstairs to his room as I saw him sleeping on his bed peacefully hugging the pillow as if it was me. Buns wake up , I made you breakfast and I also got you gifts . I said as I shook him.

 5 mins! He whined. Fine i will hangout with Tony then. I spoke knowing he will get jeleous . No you are staying with me! He said as he pulled me in the bed. Why I like Tony more! I said knowing he will be sad . Fuck you! He said sadly as tears were coming from his eyes as he got up and went to the bathroom. I knew it! I spoke to Tony as I got downstairs. What? He asked . I told him I didn't like him then he got up and now is getting ready. 

Hi bubs ! I spoke to Dre as he sat in the dining room with Tony . OH so now you are ignoring me! I see I spoke . I went from the back as I hugged him. You know that I said that to wake you up . Love didn't I just tell yesterday that I had a crush on you! I spoke. Ya I know but like Tony is more good looking than me so you can change your mind.

Will do this to Tony ? I said as I pecked his lips . I'm no I guess. He said suprised and blushing. Now eat your food cuz we are going to drive after you eat! I spoke.