Jasper's Orchid

By Gina_Kaye

Emerson Jade is new to the vampire world taken in by the Denali coven just after being turned by an unknown v... More

About Emerson
Emerson
Alice
Jasper
Emerson
Alice
Jasper
About Lennon
Lennon
Emerson
Rosalie
Emmett
Carlisle
Esme
Edward
Emerson
Jasper
Author
Alice
Author
Lennon
Emerson
Jasper
About Cady
Cady
Edward
Cady
Jake
Emerson
Author
Jasper
Emerson
Author
Author
Author
Emerson
Author
Jasper
Carlisle
Author
Jasper
About Jake
Alice
Jake
Author
Jasper
Emerson
Jasper
Author's note
Emerson
Jasper
Carlisle
Emerson
Edward
Cady
Alice
Jake
The Volturi
Emerson
Cady
Carlisle
Edward
Author
Sam Uley
Emily Young
Jacob Black
Paul Lahote
Author's Note
Author's Note

Emerson

4.2K 82 0
By Gina_Kaye

Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be meeting the man in my dreams. Of all the ways to meet him I was not expecting him to pose as an Uber driver.  I have to admit that was pretty slick of him if I say so myself. I can't wait to get to know him more.  He's absolutely perfect. 
So cowboy where we going I asked him, and he responded Forks. Who names a town after a kitchen utensil?
I asked him about himself and he told me about the civil war and how he became the youngest major in the Texas calvary. Then he told me about Maria, and needless to say if I were to ever meet her she'd wish she was never created. I told him how I was turned and about my coven.  Then I told him about my brother Lennon disappearing and my human family disowning me because I didn't look how they wanted me to.
Do you have any abilities he asked me. So I proceeded to tell him about my abilities about how I can control anything to with nature, how I can appear human even down to the smell, eat like a human, and I can even have children. He told me about him being an empath and being able to control emotions. 
After a couple hours we pulled into a driveway of the most beautiful house I've ever seen. There were so many windows. I'd hate to be the one to clean them.
What caught my attention was the dark haired man with the  pixie like vampire he looked just like my brother. So I finally caught my breath I said LENNON.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257 1 41
Jasper Hale x OC Fem Marinette Owl Sully Parker a girl with no memory moves to a small town named Forks. She begins to find out about the real world...
15.1K 228 23
After the death of her father, Laura and her family move to Forks, Washington so her widowed mother can be closer to her family the Uleys, members of...
1.9K 51 17
"In his close embrace, there was nothing else that I wanted then to stay and live here, in Forks. Meet him after school each day for an adventure in...
207K 5K 63
It's been a while since the eldest child of Renee Dwyer, and Charlie Swan has returned to Forks. Distressed over his parents broken marriage he left...