B6)The Lycans Boss

By Love-Saya-Chan

(Uploads Monday & Fridday) Grace left home with Lucy in search of a cure for Andre. Along the way, Andre begi... More

Prologue
1: Temporary Andre
2: Tremor
3: Escape
4: Weird Magic
5: Larry/Blaise
6: HideOut
7: Baby's First Words?
8: Claimed
9: Mysterious Cathedral
10: Betrayal
11: I win
12: Darkness
13: Too late
14: Year One
15: Reflection
16: Sisters Bonding
17: See
18: Conquering Grace
19: Baby Light
20: Punishment
21: Failure
22: Year Two
23: Breaking
24: Accept?
25: Year Three
26: Luciana and Kiki's Secret
27: Bethy's Arrival
28: Greatest Sin
29: Dolores Attack
30: Year Four
31: Unexpected Guests
32: A Promise
33: Issues
34: Year 5 of the Begining
35: Make A Move
36: Final Moments?
37: Dolores Last Trick
39: Found?
Epilogue

38: Where Is Grace?

40 4 1
By Love-Saya-Chan

"Andre, calm down!" Anton stepped back. "Chain him!"

Alton and Anibal hurried over with the chains and shackle Andre. He didn't want to do this to his cousin, but it was for his own protection and others. He can't allow Andre to roam around freely, not like this.

"We are going to find Grace," he said. "So just, calm down, you need to let off whatever is keeping you like this. You can't help Grace in this form, plus your kids need you."

"Anton, David is here," Eliana said.

"Right," Anton took a look at Andre. "I promise I'll find Grace and bring her home."

He followed Evelyn out.

Before going outside to meet David, Anton rested his head on Evelyn's shoulder.

She stroked his hair and kissed him. "Hey, it'll be alright, Andre will come through. Everything is over now, and soon we'll find Grace. Everyone is out looking for her, even my mother, and I think my mother will find her, her motherly instinct will lead her to Grace."

"I hope so," he straightens up. "Let's go."

They stepped out of the jailhouse and met David at the house. David looked awful; he arrived here with Andre since he was the only one who would help Andre. David lost the love of his life, but he's not mourning because he made a promise to Bethy.

"David," Anton smiled.

"Hey," he sighed. "I came back from the search, but I found nothing. It's like the earth swallow Grace."

"I see," Anton sighed.

"I also come to apologize," he said. "I won't be able to help search for Grace."

"Why?" Anton asked.

"I'll be accompanying Lucy; she has to do something," he said. "And I have to make sure that Lucy does as her mother instructed."

"We understand," Anton smiled. "Thank you for helping us and for bringing Andre home. It must've had been a rough journey here."

"He's in pain," David said. "He lost Grace and is desperate, but I know that once Grace is back, he will calm down."

"Alright," Anton shook his hand. "Well, I wish you luck."

"Thanks."

David departed later that afternoon.

Anton sat on the couch, staring at the fireplace.

"Hey," Evelyn sat on his lap. "What are you thinking?"

He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm thinking about everything that as happened to us; we had it easy but Andre. I pray that none of this ever happens to our children. I wouldn't want them to go through what we, all, have gone through."

"We can't know," she stroke his hair, resting her cheek on top of his head. "Whatever happens in the future, we are going to support our children and help them as best we can."

"Right," he sighed.

"Come, let's get to bed," she stood, but he dragged her back down. "Hmm?"

"Not yet," he unzipped the back of her dress.

"Oh," she giggles.

"Let's have fun for a bit," he kissed along her neck. "Your lucky Ivon is asleep; if we are going to do this, let's make it quick in case he wakes up."

He groaned. "I hate quickies, one of these days, we'll let your mother take Ivon for a few days or maybe mine, once she and my father come back from their travel."

She nodded.

He crunches up her skirt and lowers his pants down a bit.

She adjusted on his lap and lower down. "Hmm," she winced. "How long has it been since we last had sex?"

"I don't know," he gripped her waist. "But it feels like years, your tighter than before."

She blushed and moved her hip, trying to accommodate his size.

He bit her neck and began to thrust. "Ah," she moans softly. "I love you, Anton."

"I love you too," he kept thrusting, picking up speed.

"Thanks," she kissed his neck.

"For?" He pulled her closer.

"For saving me that day," she said. "From that man."

"Your welcome," he thrust harder. "Thank you for being so stubborn and wanting to do things on your own."

She laughed softly and gasp as he stood, holding her up, she felt heat creep along her back and up to her face.

"Hmm, you're going into heat," he said. "I guess your wolfy side of your mother is starting to show." He grins and knelt; he flipped her over on her hands and knees and got behind her.

"Anton?" She yelp, as he thrust back in from behind, gripping her hips, he moved with force. "Anton," she moans his name out.

He thrust a bit deeper, making her tremble. "Too deep?"

She nodded. "But it feels good," she smiled.

Anton pulled her back and held her. "I love you."

"I love you too," she kissed him passionately.

He is never going to let her go.

-

Grace gasped for air and coughed.

She attempted to roll over but couldn't; the tight space kept her from going anywhere. She looked around and finally discover she was inside a coffin, a stone coffin. "No, no, hello?! Is anyone out there?!"

She bangs her hands against the top; she was getting a bit claustrophobic. "Someone!"

Grace felt around looking for something, anything to open this up, all she found was the sword, but she couldn't use that, even if she wanted to, the coffin seemed to have no seams. She's stuck in here, and who knows if she's actually buried underground.

She doesn't remember what happened after the whole cathedral, grumble. But she does remember before that, a strange hooded figure showed up and attacked Dolores, they went at it. Then somehow, the hooded person made the whole place collapse. She felt something hit her head and then darkness. And now she's here in this coffin.

What is Andre, and everyone thought hse was dead and bury her in here? What if they thought she was too dangerous to roam around? Or if they didn't want her to magically come to life and cause problems. Or to prevent someone else from using her.

She rubbed her head, so many theories.

Whatever the cause, she needs to get out.

She could use her newly awakened powers, but she's too weak.

What if no one finds her?

She'll be stuck in here for eternity.

No, that can't happen.

She has Connor and Cianna to raise.

She can't abandon them like this; they still need her.

She screamed, calling out for anyone.

She didn't know how long she yelled for, but by now, her throat began to ache. Her hands were bloody; her nails were almost gone. And she was starting to get frightened.

She rolled to her side as her fears trigger her memories.

Everything came rushing, not giving her a chance to process things. She cried out as her emotions were in turmoil.

She cried for who knows how long; by the time she calms down, she felt alone.

She's going to be in here for eternity; it's only a matter of time before everyone stops looking for and forget.

Then again, she deserves it for being so weak and allowing an old hag to control and manipulate her. She wonders if Dolores is dead.

She closed her eyes and prayed for someone to find her.

She prays to see her family and her babies.

And to see Andre.

Andre, the only man she loves.

---------------

Comment

Vote

Follow

SayaChan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 7.8K 138
Every generation two lycans are born. One boy and one girl. They are more powerful than other lycans. They are always twins. This is why the are usua...
9.4K 371 32
"Little One, do you wish to live?" Rose James had no idea how much these seven little words would change her life. With them she was flung into the d...
288K 16.4K 47
Sometimes, the line between enemy and lover is even thinner than it appears... Monsters exist. But so do Hunters. Evelyn Del Val comes from a long li...
39.9K 1.2K 44
Well doesn't everyone want to meet their soulmate, that one person who is made just for them... Crystal has always believed in the term 'soulmates'...