Dabi x deku x Shigaraki- Happ...

By obsessed_with_tomoe

(Boy x boy) rated PG 13+ More

information
! sidenote !
Part 4

attak on H.O.C (1/3)

4.8K 50 27
By obsessed_with_tomoe

"Dabi-senpai" a green haired deku calls running towards his freind

"deku? What are you doing here?"

"I got permission from my dad to come and help you with the mission" he says with a snarky voice.

"Do you know what the mission is!?"dabi asks with a annoyed tone. Why would all for one let a little kid be apart of this mission!?he thought

"Uh... dad told me that you were gonna tell me what the mission was, dabi-senpai" deku said, now disappointed in himself.

Dabi let out a sigh "come with me, I'll show you were me and shigaraki are staying, dont get in our way!!"

"O-okay dabi-senpai" izuku said, frustrated with dabi for not letting him help with the mission "...so...is shigaraki there right now, dabi-senpai?"

"Yes, he should be sorting out our next attack on H.O.C" he said obviously still frustrated with one-for-all
  (H.O.C= heros of country)
[_____________________________________]
                           At the hideout

"Dabi-senpai, wheres shigaraki?"

"Ugh, upstairs to the left"

"Ok, thank you dabi-senpai" deku said with a bright smile.

*deku walks up to shigarakis room* "shigaraki?" "Hellooo?" "Are you here?"

"Izuku-kun what're you doing here?"

" I came here too see you senpai...do you not want me here?" Deku asks a in a childish tone wich makes shigaraki blush him not knowing why.

"N-no! It's not th-that it's just I- you're 5 days away from home... I- i just dont want you to get hurt" shigaraki says with a sense of sadness in his tone. Why would izuku-kun think that I wouldn't want him here shigaraki says to him self quietly.

"Oh, okay then shigaraki-kun, can we go out on a walk?"

"Of course, anything for you izuku-kun" Shigaraki says in a flirty tone."just let me get ready, and how long has it been since you've tooken a shower?"

"Since I left home"

"Take a shower, and you can wear some of my clothes"

"Okay, thank you shigaraki-kun" deku says as shigaraki hands deku some clothes and a towel.

"Which ways the bathroom shigaraki-kun"

"Down the hall, the last door...do you want me to show you?"

"No, I got it thank you shigaraki-kun" deku says as he runs to the bathroom without knocking on the door.

*gulp* "s-sorry dabi-senpai i-i didnt know you were in here" deku says to a half-naked dabi, blushing.

                      Dabis pov:
Deku-kun barges in the bathroom, without knocking right before I was going use the shower, I dont know why. Maybe it's the alchohol or exhausting day, but seeing him so flustered makes me want to kiss him so bad, I've never felt this way so strongly towards someone. Next thing I find myself kissing deku. He looks as surprised as I am.

               Third person's pov:
"dabi-senpai I- I have to uh...take a shower"

"Let me...join, you?"

"Izuku-kun? Are you ok." "I'm comeing in" a worried shigaraki yells through the door.

"N-no im- " deku gets interrupted by shigaraki barging in through the door.

"...oh, *nervous laugh* sorry I- you can continue."

"N-NO I- wa.. we weren't.. I just..."deku try's to protest but fails.

"Pls, do leave shigaraki, I want to take a shower with my deku-kun!"says a frustrated dabi. Stupid shigaraki me and my deku-kun! Thinks dabi

"I'm not 'y-your deku-kun' dabi-senpai" deku says rapped in dabis arms.

"Uh-huh says you who's rapped in my arms MY DEKU-KUN and Mine only"

"D-dabi I uh- I can I kiss you?"

"Yes. If you want, my deku-kun" dabi says  in a flirty tone, as deku kisses him.

"Ah~" "mhmm" deku moaned deku  into a heated kiss

                     Dabi pov:
"D-deku-kun... you're..." I fail to finish the sentence, due to deku pulling me back in for another just as heated kiss,  I could feel my face. Turn just as red as a tomato.
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.
I brake the kiss, "if we kissed any longer I might have done something you would regret." I mutter out loudly give deku a warning. "P-lus you should take a shower now deku-kun."

"Oh...Yeah" "s-sorry dabi-senpai" deku says in a sad-ish voice that frustrates me all I want to do is make him happy, that's all I've ever wanted to do...but now hes sad because of me.

"I'll get out of the bathroom, you can take a shower first deku-kun"

"N-no DONT GO.."

"Hm..what's wrong deku-kun?" I say, even though I know what he means I want him to tell me he wants me to stay with him.

"I- I want y-ou to stay here...with me, dani-senpai" he says in a tone that I find very cute.

"Of course, if you want...my deku-kun" I try to say in a flirty tone but fail, instead i sound like a hormonal teenage girl. which makes deku-kun laugh, and me blush.
After that me and deku-kun hopped into the shower, us both blushing the whole time.
and afterwards i go in shigarakis room, and let deku-kun sleep in my room.
______________________________________
            With shigaraki and deku:
"So..." shigaraki says letting dabi finish.

"Well...uhm... we... kissed and... took a shower and that's all!"

"Are you kidding me!? That's all?"

"Yes... I want to go to sleep now."

"Wait, dabi...I- I didnt mean to make you upset" shigaraki says trying to catch up to dabi from going into his  'room' which is just a closet with a tv, pillow, and a few blankets. But trips on his shoe and falls on top of dabi, that makes a ruckus.

                      Dekus pov:
I hear shigaraki shouting, and a big bang, so I go and see what's happening and I see shigaraki on top of dabi makeing out But instead of me being sad...like I should be. I find myself staring, and watching them with...satisfaction makeingout. Until dabi notices me watching, and pushes him off. "Deku-kun i- I can expla-" before dabi finishes his sentence I find my self dabis lap and kissing him, me and him both confused what's happening. But not stopping.

______________________________________

                   In the morning:
(Also nothing happend)
"Dabi-kun?" "...shigaraki wheres dabi-kun?" Deku asks with a confused look.

"Hm?" " He went out to get information on the H.O.C, why?"

"Oh...ok..."

"What's wrong deku? Cant live two hours without me?" Dabi says kissing deku on the forehead. "Also toga, kirishima, todoroki, faze, and yukina are here. Ig they wanted to come see you two?" Dabi said in a jealous voice.

"Aww you're so cute when youre jealous, dabi-kun" shigaraki says in a sly tone, To get a reaction out of dabi.but instead dabi just walks away like shigaraki didnt say anything which was quite boring for him so he ran after him and push him on the floor. While deku went downstairs too see the other people forgetting to put on his shirt and pants, only haveing his boxers on.

"you should put on..a shirt deku-k,kun." A nose bleeding toga says.

"Ohh alright. I'll be right ba-.." deku get cuts off from bumping into a tall-ish man his age with spikey blonde hair.

"Move it extra"

"Exuse me? Do you know whom I am!"

"A EXTRA VILLIAN-WANNA BE!?"

"N-no I'm deku! The 3rd biggest villian in the country"

"Ooh I'm soo scared" the spikey haired man says in a sarcastic tone.

"Deku-kun? What's going on?"

"Ohh, h-hi dabi-senpai it's just that this man's being rude to me and doubting me!"

"Hey what's your prob- katsuki?" Dabi says in a shocked tone

"I thought the villians took you in and killed you, keigo"

"No I became a villian instead." Dabi says with a still very surprised tone.

"I.. can I kiss you, my enchantment?" Bakugo says.

"Y-yes. You can my fire🔥" dabi says as bakugo raps his arms around dabis neck.

"Y-yeah I have t-to uh.. go somewhere s-see yah later" deku says running to shigarakis room trying not to cry.

"Sh...shigaraki i-" deku says now sobbing in front of shigaraki in his room. "He doesn't love me..."

"Who, who doesnt love you, izuku-kun!?" Shigaraki says trying to comfort deku

"Dabi, dabi doesnt love me!!" Deku spats out

"W-who told you that?" Shigaraki says now ver mad

"No one..."

"Then why do you think that?"

"He kissed someone else, shigaraki-kun, HE KISSED SOMEONE ELSE!!"

______________________________________

             With bakugo and dabi:

"What the f**k, DABI! Deku just ran away crying! You kissed bakugo right in front of him, it's easy to tell that he likes you!" Toga says while yelling at

"No he doesn't"

"Then whod he let give him those hickeys, his 'none crush'!" Toga yells

"I..."

______________________________________

               A few hours later:

"Ok, dabi, izuku, you remember the plan?" Shigaraki double checks

" yeah, you, dabi, and 30 henchman are the distractions, and me, toga, and 4 henchman Break in the back to capture as many hostages as we can, while faze, twice and the rest of the henchman get our target."

"Okay, good, everybody got that?"

Everyone: "yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 13.8K 37
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

89.7K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
975K 53K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...