Ahsoka, Daughter of the Light...

By Dare_Tano

Book four of Ahsoka, Daughter of the Light. In the midst of the rise of the Galactic Empire, Jedi Grand Maste... More

Chapter 1: One of Those Days
Chapter 2: Lux Lifts Some Rocks
Chapter 3: Chit Chat
Chapter 4: Your Next Steps
Chapter 5: The Start of the Journey
Chapter 6: Icy Trials
Chapter 7: Cold Caverns
Chapter 8: An Unexpected Fight
Chapter 10: Conquering Illusions
Chapter 11: An Elegant Weapon
Chapter 12: New Assignments
Chapter 13: Leaving for Missions
Chapter 14: Problems on Lothal
Chapter 15: Seeker
Chapter 16: Saber Training
Chapter 17: On the Run
Chapter 18: A Shocking Reunification
Chapter 19: Ezra
Chapter 20: A Tale of a Cruel Empire
Chapter 21: Asking the Bridgers
Chapter 22: It's Been a While
Chapter 23: For His Future
Chapter 24: The Orphan
Chapter 25: New Plans
Chapter 26: Soft Spot
Chapter 27: Nighttime Incident
Chapter 28: Back to Training
Chapter 29: Mission Briefing
Chapter 30: Reminiscing
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: A Sudden Important Question
Chapter 33: Supply Run
Chapter 34: Unwanted Attention
Chapter 35: Canyon Chase
Chapter 36: A New Ride
Chapter 37: Docking Up
Chapter 38: Private Nights
Epilogue: That Special Moment

Chapter 9: The Old Grand Master

475 21 4
By Dare_Tano

AHSOKA TANO-BONTERI

Ahsoka sat meditating in the icy room at the entrance to the cave Lux went into. Ever since he entered that cave, his signature in the force had been drowned out by that of the countless Kyber crystals in the cave.

It was quite cold, obviously. She expected no less from the cold, harsh climate of Ilum.

The ice wall at the cave entrance was half-closed now, which meant that her husband had to be at least halfway done to get back in time. Well, assuming he didn't find out he could easily break through the wall, that is.

Yet s faithful as she was in Lux, there was a fear nagging at the back of her mind.

The fear that he wouldn't make it.

The fear that he would be deceived or even killed by whatever was in there.

"Hmm, worried, are you?"

Ahsoka swore she could have heard the voice of Master Yoda.

"M-Master Yoda?" She said. "A-are you there?"

"Taken on a difficult task, have you?" The voice continued. "Training someone, you are?"

"Yes," she replied, "I'm training... I'm training Lux."

"Hmm," said the voice of Yoda, "a Jedi, he will become?"

"Yes," she said. "I... I don't know if he believes himself enough, the realization that he was Force-sensitive was so sudden..."

"Believe in him, you do?"

"With every fiber of my being," Ahsoka replied adamantly.

"Hmm... but worry, I sense in you," Yoda said. "Not worry about your apprentice, no... but worry about yourself."

Ahsoka took a deep breath.

"Ever since I became Grand Master of the Jedi survivors, I've been faced with several... choices. Choices that the old Jedi Council never would have thought of. Choices that go against some long-standing traditions."

"Hmm," Yoda said, "Confident, that made the right choice, you have?"

"Yes," Ahsoka said. "I... I have faith in them, I have faith in Lux, and I have faith in myself."

"Good," Yoda said. "Made a choice I have as well. Made the choice to make you the Grand Master of what remains of the Jedi I did... Made the right choice, I did."

And the voice went silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 124 15
WORD COUNT: 26,345 (Chapter 1-9) ✨️NO SMUT✨️ -------------------------------------------------- This isn't your normal "Chaos Army" story. Oh, no, no...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
29.1K 1K 23
Opposites attract in this story when the villain Jinx falls for the hero Kid Flash. But, can it really work out?
11.2K 61 8
Perseus, was a god the eldest one, he defeated Kronos, and was equal he believed minor gods and Olympian gods were to both be treated with the same r...