fault | spencer reid

By onedimpledouche

spencer reid fan fiction. spencer reid meets a girl, who is the complete opposite of him. but also, exactly l... More

norman vincent peale {EDITED}
oscar wilde {EDITED}
rumi {EDITED}
leonardo da vinci {EDITED}
leo tolstoy {EDITED}
corazon cojuangco aquino
joseph cambell
susan b. anthony
khalil gibran
mahatma gandhi
bob marley
lao tzu
audrey hepburn
barbara bush
henry david thoreau
brad pitt
martin luther
graham greene

emily dickinson

789 20 7
By onedimpledouche

morgan shook his head. "i used to work for that company my family owns, had to know a lot about business." she continued. "so how are you gonna afford it?" jj asked. gianna turned her chair around. "we have the house." she said. reid swiveled her chair around. "what did you do?" he asked. they all looked at her. "okay so y'all remember i was...i was uh tortured. but when he was about to drown me he said something." she said.

"you were a stripper, that's what he said." garcia piped in. she remembered the whole thing, she couldn't forget. "well he wasn't lying." she mumbled. "no way! gianna!" emily smiled. gianna looked up at them all, somehow hotch magically got there. "okay i was undercover, they said i was a natural. but i was undercover for a long time. so i figured might as well get some money while i'm at it." she shrugged her shoulders.

"how much do you have?" morgan asked. "it's in the bank i don't really remember." she turned around. this time garcia swiveled her chair around. "spill." she said. "i was the main show. other girls would get ones, fives, tens, and twenty's." she sighed. "you got fifty's?" morgan smiled. she shook her head. "i got hundreds." the whole team smiled. "how much did you make a night?" emily asked. "i'm not gonna say" gianna smiled.

"how much?" reid asked, she looked at him and rolled her head back. she didn't want to lie to him. "the club i worked at was the most popular. expensive too. had a weird name 'rosas' i think. but i worked long shifts, so about 10 grand a night." they all were shocked. "are they hiring?" emily asked. gianna laughed. "waits rosas i've been there." morgan said. they all laughed. "went there a couple years ago." gianna got up to get coffee. morgan followed. "when were you there?" he asked her.

"like 4 years ago i think." gianna said. morgan smiled "what?" she asked. "i took pretty boy there. he got a lap dance, did you ever give lap dances?" he asked. she nodded "that is part of the job." she laughed. reid walked over. "what?" he asked. she looked at him curiously. "sit in the chair." she said, he did. morgan looked at her, then him. she circled around him looking at him.

she walked up to morgan and giggled. "maybe, but i don't know he's comfortable with me doing it now." morgan eyes widened as he smiled. "no way!" he said. reid stood up. "what?" he asked wanting to know what was happening. "spencer, the lap dance at rosas a couple years ago. what did the girl look like?" she asked. he shrugged. "morgan what did she look like?" she knew he would know.

"blonde hair, blue eyes. nice boobs, nice ass." he said smiling. gianna rolled her eyes. "what was she wearing?" she laughed. "red, deep red." he said. she smiled and walked away. the two followed. she sat in her seat. "what you know who is was?" reid asked. she nodded her head smiling. "okay how about this, you give me a lap dance. then maybe i can see what reid's talking about." morgan said.

"never in a million years morgan." she laughed. "tell us." morgan begged. "no." he kept begging but her phone started to buzz. "ah saved by the bell." she smiled. she walked away. "you think she gave me the lap dance?" reid asked morgan. "i don't know, have her give you one and compare." he smiled at reid, reid shook his head. she came back. "i have to go somewhere." she said packing her stuff up. "where are you going?" reid asked.

"uh, to get some stuff." she left before they could ask anything else. gianna grabbed coffee, gas, food and started to drive. to alabama. she was in tennessee when reid called her "where are you?" he asked. "oh i'm going to alabama." she said. "and you didn't want to tell me that?" he asked. "well would you have let me go?" she asked. he didn't say anything. "i'm getting the money, i didn't put all of it in my bank account. some is still in louisiana. so i left it with cole, so we're meeting halfway, i was gonna fly but going into an airport with almost 100,000 dollars might not be a great idea." she said.

"okay, just be careful. i love you." he said. "i love you too." she hung up. soon she got to
alabama. she got to the diner. gianna saw coles car pull up. he opened the door, she ran and hugged him. "look at that rock." he grabbed her left hand. "oh yea, proposed in december." she smiled. "congratulations." he led her over to his car. he opened the door. there were close to 10 bags of money. "i put some blankets in there so it would look so much like a drug deal." they laughed.

they grabbed the bags and put them in her car. "how much did you spend on the blankets?" she asked. "at the dollar store." he smiled. "so the house, is it nice?" he asked. "yes it's amazing. we have some handy work to do but besides that, and we're good." she smiled. "when can we come up?" he asked. "well, i'll finish the house first so y'all have a place to sleep." she smiled. "okay." they ate at the diner then left.

after another 9 hour drive she finally got home. she was carrying all the bags. gianna opened the door, reid and alessia were doing school work. he looked over, his eyes widened. "you okay?" he asked. she was so tired. she nodded and dropped the bags on the floor. "at that point in time, i couldn't have a bank account. also i can only put in so much money with it not looking like i'm stealing." she said. reid hugged her.

reid led her to her bed so she could sleep. he finished helping alessia with homework. he grabbed the bags and put them in her room. they fell asleep.

april

the guys were at reid's apartment packing. the girls were packing at giannas apartment. gianna was going through her closet, along with jj, emily, and garcia. gianna found her old stripper clothes. emily saw. "oh my gosh you have to put it on!" gianna laughed. "uh no." emily grabbed a red one and threw it at her, grabbed one for herself, jj, and garcia. "i'm not doing this." jj said. "me either." garcia added. "yes we are." emily said. after listening to emily beg they all gave in.

they changed and saw each other. "garcia you look amazing!" gianna smiled. emily walked out and into the room. "emily prentiss!" garcia jumped. jj walked out. "oh-my-God!" they all said. jj blushed. they heard a knock at the door. gianna threw in a robe and the girls hid in her room. gianna opened the door. all the guys were there. she let them in. "just don't go into my room." she smiled at them. "why?" morgan smiled. "morgan don't. you can take some furniture down." they started taking them down. she handed jj her robe so she could run across the hallway to change.

all the girls went to help they guys except for gianna. she still had to take off her things. gianna was about to when the door to her room opened. she looked up and reid stood there, his mouth was open, and his eyes were wide. he smiled, shut the door and locked it. "you?" he asked getting closer to her. she smiled and nodded. he kissed her running his hands up her body. she pulled away. "spencer, we can't. there are people here." she giggled. he rolled his eyes, kissed her one last time before walking out.

she changed back into her regular clothes, she put her stripper clothes in a box and tapped it up good. gianna walked out, it was the last thing in the apartment to be taken out. she took it out. everyone was standing there waiting for her to say something. "oh do i say goodbye to it?" she asked them. they all nodded. "okay" she she turned around. "so long bitch, it's been nice. also been bad, hopefully you don't have blood all over you again." she turned to the team. "what that good enough?" she asked.

they all smiled and reid put his arm around her and said "yea."

they drove to her house. before opening the door gianna said "we know it's a little out of date, but bare with us." she smiled and opened the door. they walked in. "wow this place is beautiful." jj said. "thanks." reid smiled. they showed them around the house. after the tour they started putting the furniture and boxes in the house. "alessia, grab your boxes and put them in the room you want." gianna said. "i get to pick my room?" she asked excitedly. gianna smiled and nodded.

alessia grabbed a pillow and threw it into one of the opening above the living room. it was the biggest bedroom besides the master. morgan walked up to gianna "can i fix that wall?" he asked timidly. they all knew he liked fixing houses. "yea." he jumped up and hugged her. jack helped her bring things to her room.

they all went home. alessia was mad jack couldn't stay. gianna made dinner in their new kitchen. "i give it a year." alessia said. the two looked at her. "what?" gianna asked confused. "for y'all to unpack all of this." reid scoffed. "anyways, how's jack?" she asked alessia. she blushed and looked at her plate, gianna smiled at reid. "okay fine we don't have to talk about it." gianna laughed. "so, when you want to go shopping for your room?" gianna asked.

"uh like right now." alessia said. "yea sorry kid, not now." gianna laughed. "but we do have to wait for morgan to do the wall. don't think you would want hotch to walk in and see you kissing jack." reid said. alessia hit his arm. "i might just sleep in the mini house." she said. "you gonna invite jack?" gianna teased. "i will throw this pasta at you." alessia said. "can you throw that far? need jack?" reid smiled. alessia huffed. gianna took all their plates.

"alright go take a shower, you have school in the morning." gianna said. alessia groaned and went upstairs. "you know, there's two bedrooms that isn't a part of this house." reid smiled and kissed her. gianna rolled her eyes, he grabbed her hand and took her to the other house.

june

morgan fixes alessia bedroom wall. gianna painted all of the walls. alessia got off the bus and busted in the house "last day of school!" she yelled. alessia ran to gianna, "can we go to the store for my room?" she asked. "yea, go put your stuff away." gianna laughed. reid walked in with a frown on his face. "spencer what's wrong?" she hugged him. she pulled away and he didn't say anything. "spencer." he looked at her. "my mom. she's not doing good, they want me to fly out to her." he said.

gianna looked at him curiously "how come i've never met her?" she asked. "she has alzheimer's she wouldn't remember you." reid said lowering his head. "well i still want to meet her." she lifted his chin. "you sure?" he asked softly. gianna nodded smiling. he smiled and kissed her "thank you."

"where thou art, that is home."- emily dickinson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 4.2K 36
When Spencer Reid's girlfriend Leah finds out that she's pregnant, she and Spencer couldn't be happier. But then Leah's parents tell her that she's a...
43.6K 818 18
Disclaimer!!! This is a Fanfiction based on the hit TV series Criminal minds. I do not own the characters featured in the show or anything to do with...
1.9K 37 14
⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*This is an Aaron Hotchner x OC (female) story set in the Criminal Minds universe. Please leave feedback and feel free to vote! Warning: M...
1.7M 41.6K 60
In which a girl genius meets a boy genius. "𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻, 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒"...