๐—ง๐˜‚๐—ท๐—ต๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ถ ๐—”๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...

Por _yesha_jain_

Ever imagined if Sameer was a Muslim and Naina, a Hindu? How would the Love Story be like? Based on the Stren... Mรกs

Cover
๐ŸŒบ | Chapter One | ๐ŸŒบ
๐ŸŒท | Chapter - Two | ๐ŸŒท
๐ŸŒผ | Chapter Three | ๐ŸŒผ
๐Ÿ| Chapter - Four |๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”ฅ|Chapter - Five|๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿต| Chapter - Six |๐Ÿต
๐ŸŒ™ |Chapter - Seven|๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿ˜˜| Chapter - Eight |๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ’‹|Chapter - Nine|๐Ÿ’‹
๐Ÿ˜ฉ|Chapter - Ten|๐Ÿ˜ฉ
๐Ÿ’”|Chapter - Eleven|๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ˜|Chapter - Twelve|๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ™ˆ|Chapter - Thirteen|๐Ÿ™ˆ
๐Ÿ’”|Chapter - Fourteen|๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿฅบ|Chapter - Sixteen|๐Ÿฅบ
๐Ÿ’›|Chapter - Seventeen|๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ˜ฑ|Chapter - Eighteen|๐Ÿ˜ฑ
๐ŸŒป|Chapter - Nineteen|๐ŸŒป
โค|Chapter - Twenty|โค
๐Ÿฆ‹|Chapter - Twenty One|๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿƒ|Chapter - Twenty Two|๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŒผ|Chapter - Twenty Three|๐ŸŒผ
๐Ÿ’›|Chapter - Twenty Four|๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ’ž|Chapter - Twenty Five|๐Ÿ’ž
๐Ÿ’•|Chapter - Twenty Six|๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ˜ป|Chapter - Twenty Seven|๐Ÿ˜ป
โœจ|Chapter - Twenty Eight|โœจ
๐Ÿ’ƒ|Chapter - Twenty Nine|๐Ÿ’ƒ
๐Ÿ–ค|Chapter - Thirty|๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸŒฟ|Chapter - Thirty One|๐ŸŒฟ
โญ|Chapter - Thirty Two|โญ
๐Ÿค| Chapter - Thirty Three|๐Ÿค
๐ŸคŽ| Chapter - Thirty Four|๐ŸคŽ
โ˜บ๏ธ|Chapter - Thirty Five|โ˜บ๏ธ
โค๏ธ|Chapter - Thirty Six|โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜ญ|Chapter - Fifteen|๐Ÿ˜ญ

673 288 285
Por _yesha_jain_

Dedicating this update to all of them who asked me to post this story...! ❤

"Are you in your sense kabir?" naina couldn't believe that her father have fixed her marriage with her childhood best friend, without even informing her.

"Yes sweetheart, believe nahi ho toh uncle ji ko phone karlo." he said with a big happy smile, and sameer felt his leg getting jelly and frozed on the marble floor.

"Congratulation to both of you, allah tum dono ki zindagi humesha khushiyon aur pyaar se bhare." sameer spoke with a painful smile, and opening the door of her cabin. he exited the place where he was getting tortured by seeing this both together.

"Ya allah, maine aisa kaunsa gunah kar diya jo uski itni badi saza mili mujhe...naina se puri shiddat se pyaar kiya maine, usko apna sab kuch mana, lekin woh..." He wasn't able to speak, the heartbreaking news he had just listened was tantalizing him. How could his naina get married to someone else in front of his eyes? He loved her with all his heart, given her every rights on him before marriage. But yet, she chosen kabir over him and his endless love.

"Khuda na kare lekin agar kabir ne meri naina ko khush nahi rakha, toh main uske abbu ko kabhi maaf nahin karuga...unhi ki wajah se aaj yeh sab ho raha hain, jaan bujh kar woh naina ko us market leke gaye taki woh darr jaye." He continued in hateful eye and exasperated tone, her father is the main reason why did they separated from each other.

"Lekin naina...woh toh mujhe janti haina, use bhi mujhpe bharosa nahi hai ki mein aisa kabhi nahi karuga? Ya allah yeh kya kar diya aapne mere saath." He added more in chocked tone, collapsing down on his desk where no one was there except him.

"Papa aapne mera rishta kabir ke saath fix kar diya? aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi." Naina shouted her beloved father on the call, her tone wasn't sweet and loving anymore.

"Calm down my baby, tu ghar aa hum shanti se baith kar baat karege is bare main." her father replied in casual tone, and it rose up her anger. like seriously? How someone can be cool and quiet when their marriage is being joined without their knowledge.

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna, aapne ek baar bhi mujhe pucha nahi ki main kabir se shadi karna chahti hoon ya nahi." She yelled at him with a dissapointend look, and closed her eye in guilt for speaking in this way with her father who never raised his voice on her.

"Tujhe puchta toh kya tu sahi se Haan kehti, dekh beta sameer tere layak nahi hain...he is just an ordinary employee of your office, kya tu uske saath khush rahegi shadi ke baad? Kabir is a well educated boy and now even he is working with his father in their office, infact kal hi usne ek deal bhi crack ki apne smartness se...tu hi bol ab kya maine galat kiya kuch uske saath teri shadi fix karke?" He explained his perspective on kabir in very soft voice, forcing her to reconsider on her decision of rejecting her best friend.

Kabir is a nice guy, and they know each other since childhood. there won't be any harm if she'll say Yes to him.

Naina thought, and then utter in plain voice - "ghar aake baat karti hoon."

She ended their talk, and clutched her head in annoyance as it was paining badly because of all this new drama in her life. God what next step should she take now? she is confused as hell as not understanding what is right and wrong for her and her future. she loves sameer, she cares for him, but now after last night ugly battle and conversation between them have confused her about her feelings for him. She can't decide if sameer is a perfect partner for her to whom she knows hardly, or kabir to whom she knows since childhood.

"Kya karu...kuch samjh nahi aa raha mujhe, yeh kaisi mushkil hai bhagwan ji, kise chunu main apne liye?" naina mumbled in irritation, pressing her thumb on her forehead. she was about to call her manager to get her a fresh lemon juice as it will relief her stress and pain both.

But before she could pickup her phone, lemon juice was there on her table. served by one of her office staff, she give a bewildered look to the men who passed a sweet smile to her.

"Aapko yeh kisne dene kaha?" she ask in amusement, while removing the cover from the glass.

"Unhone mujhe unka naam batane se mana kiya hai ma'am." the men replied in polite manner, giving a apologetic look to her for not revealing the secret person name.

"Koi baat nahi...sirf itna kahiye kya unhone gale main tabiz pehna tha?" naina ask in soft tone, taking one sip of her juice to be amazed again, as it was tasting so sweet and sour just like the way she like.

"Itna maine dhyan nahi diya, woh sirf mujhse aake keh kar gaye ki aapke liye meetha aur khatta nimbu paani banau." He informed, and she nodded sadly asking him to leave.

"Mr.khan mujhe urgently aap se baat karni hain." naina dialed his phone number from the land-line.

"Sorry i have some work, khuda hafiz." he refused to come politely, and cut her phone the next sec.

"God sameer, tum itna ajeeb kyun behave kar rahe ho mere saath. aisa bhi kya kar diya hai maine tumhare saath." she muttered grumpily, keeping back the receiver in annoyance.

Sameer is siting like a lifeless person in the whole empty hall, lights were off, like his life even the atmosphere became very dark and silent...nothing is left for him.

"Ek naina thi woh bhi ab kisi aur ki honewali hain." he laughed weakly on his fate, and closed his eye to get rid from her smiling face images.

"Itni mohabath karke kya mila mujhe? dhoka...nafrat...beizzati, kyu lekin...kya kisi ko dil se chahna gunah hain? Aisa hone laga toh is duniya mein har koi pyaar se nafrat karega." He spoke in infuriated tone, lifting up her photograph from the table and caressing her beautiful face in weak smile.

"Itni pyari muskaan hai tumhari, kaise koi fida nahi hoga." he added in intense voice, in impulsiveness his lips placed on hers, tears rolling down of pain.

He had got mad for her, in her love, he will ruined his life for sure if she will get married with kabir. He have no hatred for him neither for her father who provoked her against him, but deep down his heart is yearning for her...he want her, he want her to be with him as his wife.

The dream he had seen of spending his rest of the life with his naina will be remain as his dream only now.

"Bhaijaan." he was shaken with the sweet voice of his sister.

He looked up at her, and saw her staring him in confusion. what is she doing here? At his house suddenly.

"Mariam Appi aap." he stood up in shock, taking her name with a heavy breath.

"Haan main, assalam walaikum bhaijaan." she wished in simple way, the chirpiness was lost in her tone.

"Walaikum assalam appi, kaisi hain aap?" he asked formally, asking her to sit down comfortablely.

"Aap bataiye bhaijaan, yeh kya haal bana rakha hai aapne? ghar main itna andhera rakha hain...aankhein bhi itni sujhi hui hai jaise ki kal raat soye hi na ho aap...aur aapki aawaz bhi bahut dard bhari lag rahi hai, Kya baat hai?" Mariam questioned him in concern tone, aching his heart again. he shook his head and forced a small smile on his dull face.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai appi, woh yunhi akela tha toh light off kardi sari." he lied, avoiding to look his sister who is very smart in catching his lie.

Mariam look down to notice naina's picture in his hold, she asked deliberatively - "aur bataiye naina bhabhijaan kaisi hain?"

"Bhabhijaan?" he repeated her word in shocking look, and next moment broke down by informing - "woh kisi aur ki bhabhi honewali hain ab appi, uski sagai tay hogayi hai aaj uske bachpan ke dost ke saath."

"Kya?" she utter in horror look, and now realised why her brother was in majnu mode, she cupped his face softly and asked - "kya naam hain ladke ka?"

"Kabir." he declared in heavy voice, one tear drop slipped again out of his eye, and mariam shivered.

"Pura naam boliye bhaijaan." she asked, her voice trembling and eyes becoming wet.

"Kabir Ranawat." sameer said with no interest and emotion, and crumbled the photograph of his naina in his fist, unknown that it was spoiling her beautiful face in the picture.

Mariam breathed abnormally, and with a thud she sat down on sofa. the name revebarating in her ear and piercing her heart.

Naina got engaged with kabir? she don't love her brother, she don't want to be his bride? Why?? why can't she give little happiness to her brother. why did she had to get agree for the marriage. Couldn't she ask sameer before taking any decision of her life.

Wait...were they even in a relationship? or she is just assuming wrongly, She looked her brother. his face showing how much this heartbreaking news have impacted on him, she can't do anything in this either.

"Bhaijaan, ek baat sach bataiyega kya aap aur naina appi ek dusre se mohabbath karte the?" mariam got her voice back with much difficulty, and he sadly nodded in yes.

He threw himself in her arms, crying like a broken boy. he started to say in madness - "haan appi, hum dono bahut pyar karte the ek dusre ko...jaan hain woh meri, nahin reh pauga mein naina ke bina. Kuch kariye na appi...mein uske siwaye nahi reh sakta hoon, aadat ban chuki hain woh meri ab. Uske pyaar ne pura deewana bana diya hai mujhe, marr jauga agar woh meri nahi hui toh."

"Allah ke vaaste aisa mat kahiye bhaijaan, humara toh sochiye zara, hum sabhi aap se beinthaan mohabath karte hain...abbu aapke apne mulk lautne ka intezaar kar rahe hain, ammi aapko apne haathon ki biryani khilana chahti hain...rashid bhaijaan aapko gale lagane ke liye tadap rahe hain, aur maya bhabhijaan aapke saath gossiping karne ke liye besabari se baithi hain...choti rania aapko apni nayi kharidi hui barbie doll dikhana chahti hain, aur yahan aap marne ki baatein kar rahe hain." Mariam calmly handled this broken baby, and explained him the cravings of his family to meet him.

Sameer hold on his tear, and like a innocent boy he stare his sister all ready to cry. How could he be so selfish? there will be no difference left between him and naina, if even he will also not think about his loved ones. She broken his heart, insulted his love, but he can't do the same with his family, he has to live for them, for their unconditional love.

"Gustaaki hogayi mujhse appi, lekin mein zahir nahi kar sakta ki mein naina se kis hadh tak pyaar karta hoon...woh mere rooh...jism mein basti hain. nahi dekh pauga main use kisi aur ka hote hue." Sameer said with a numb eyes, and mariam softly kiss his forehead. nodding in yes and understanding his current state.

"Samjhti hoon bhaijaan, khuda pe yakin rakhiye naina appi zarur aapki hogi...aap hi unke shohar hona deserve karte hain." Mariam spoke in a loving tone, igniting little hope inside his heart. he nodded with a sad face, and she gently stroke his silky uncombed hair.

"Mummy aap toh samjhti haina ki mein sameer se pyaar karti hoon, fir kabir se kaise shadi karu?" naina whined, folding her legs on the bed, and grabbing her soft pillow, keeping it on her lap.

"Samjhti hoon beta, lekin tere papa tera kabhi galat nahi chahege...tu bachpan se janti hain kabir ko, he is perfect guy for you...tujhe ache se janta bhi hain woh, tum dono hi ek dusre ko samjhte ho, ek dusre ki pasand na pasand sab pata hain fir kya harz hai? Janti hoon shadi bahut hi bada decision hai beta lekin kabir ke saath tu aankh band karke kar sakti hai...bahut chahta hain woh tujhe, maine uski aankhon mein tere liye pyaar dekha hain." Her mother said in soft voice, and naina give a bemused look to rama who is blinking her eye, and hoping that now her daughter won't have any problem with Kabir.

"Aur sameer ke pyaar ka kya mummy? uska bhi toh sacha haina, mein kaise use dhoka doon." naina questioned in solemnity, and rama went quiet for a while.

"Beta, woh aaj hain kal nahi...kabir toh tere saath bachpan se hain, use tune thappad mara tha us din fir bhi tujhe maaf kar diya...jaha tak baat sameer ki hain toh use bhul jaa, yahi behtar hoga tere aur kabir dono ke liye...tere papa kabhi sameer ke liye raazi nahi hoge, abhi woh maut ke kuwe se bahar aaye hain...bhagwan na kare lekin agar unhe dubara attack aagaya toh?" Rama this time emotinally blackmailed her naive daughter, who looked her with no expression. will she break his heart because of her father? No, she can't do this with him, but she have no any other choice either.

"Aap sahi keh rahi hain mummy, shayad sameer ka mere nasib main hona likha hi nahi tha. Khair aap papa se jake keh dijiye mein shadi ke liye raazi hoon." naina replied in a small smile, and her mother lightly kissed her forehead.

"Good beta, yahi umeed thi mujhe." she utter with a proud look and cupped her upset face affectionately.

There, behind the opened door of naina's room her father was eavesdropping their talk. and got a evil smile on his face.

"Their love story is end, good bye mr.sameer khan." rakesh mumbled with a devilish grin on his face, and immediately left from there.

"Sameer tum meri baat sun kyu nahi rahe ho." naina clamoured on him, after having a long discussion.

"Kya sunu main naina, mera dil tod kar tumhe shanti nahi hui ki abhi mere ghar tumne tumhare shadi ke card ka invitation bhej diya." Sameer screamed in anger, throwing away the invitation card somewhere in the corner.

"Sameer woh maine nahi bheja hain." she said in irritated tone, and he chuckled as he knew she is fooling to him again.

"Jisne bhi bheja ho, ek baat yaad rakhna mera tumse koi rishta nahin raha ab...shadi mubarak ho tumhe." sameer spoke in painful smile, disconnecting the call without saying goodbye even.

He look at the separated cards lying on the floor, he bent down and shakily took them in his hand. reading one line with wetness in his eyes - "Kabir Weds Naina." 💔

How was the update?

Any Favourite Scene?

What do you think? Will Kabir and Naina get married??

Your views on mariam and samaina?

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

4.7K 355 2
Jealousy is as much a part and parcel of love as any other emotion. Naina trusts Sameer more than her own life, but does she trust the other women su...
23.7K 2.6K 100
A story about sameer Naina. Sameer and Naina got seperated 7 years back and Sameer thought that Naina got married to somebody else.5 years after this...
5.2K 559 19
What if that day Munna and Pandit would not have unintentionally taken out Naina's Admission letter for Banasthali University from the post box and N...
130K 16K 61
The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and sat down on the bed waiting for him to co...