Siren Song (All Might x Reade...

De Smemerline

Before he became Izuku's teacher, All Might was a young Symbol of peace. Amidst all the business of defeatin... Mais

Chapter 1: Serenade
Chapter 2: A Proposition
Chapter 3: Belongings
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Busy Day
Chapter 6: Do you even lift?
Chapter 7: Protein Powder
Chapter 8: Family
Chapter 9: Tartarus
Chapter 10: Cake
Chapter 11: Movies
Halloween special Pt.1
Halloween Pt. 2
Chapter 12: Routine
Chapter 13: Super Suit
Chapter 14: Coffee Shop
Chapter 15: Back to the Prison
Fixing stuff
Chapter 16: Lunch
Chapter 17: Girls Night
Chapter 18: The Bar
Chapter 19: The Dream
Requests?
Chapter 20: The Hangover
Chapter 21: Open Mic Night
Chapter 22: Runaway
Chapter 23: Pizza Time
Fan Art (Updated 11-3-19)
Chapter 24: Chiara
Chapter 25: So Close
Chaoter 25: An Offer
Chapter 26: Publicity
Halloween Special
Chapter 27: Reunited
Announcement: New cover
Update:
Chapter 28: Brienne
Chapter 29: Good Bye for Now
Chapter 30: Sorahiko
Chapter 32: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 33: The Premiere
Chapter 34: Hiding Away
***Chapter 35: The Fitting***
Chapter 36: The Gala
******Chapter 37: Closer********
Chapter 38: The final confrontation
Chapter 39: The hospital
Chapter 40: Healing
The End

Chapter 31: Nana

2.9K 134 105
De Smemerline

You were alone when you woke the next morning, but you weren't concerned as to where Toshi was. You could hear him humming from the kitchen, his deep voice trying to imitate the tune you'd sung him last night. The smell of warm food blew in from the kitchen and made it much harder to stay in his enormous and comfy bed, as much as you wanted to.

You allowed yourself a long stretch and a loud yawn as you crawled out of the bed, your arms stiff from holding Toshinori for most of the night.

You were still in your clothes from the day before as you padded down the hall to see what Toshinori was cooking. Surprisingly, a wide smile was on his face as you walked into the kitchen. He was making what looked like a pancake, but was turning out to look a lot more like scrambled eggs.

"I forgot to grease the pan," he explained with a chuckle as you came up behind him and wrapped yours arms around his waist.

"The first one is always the worst." You consoled him. "How did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully!" He smiled brightly at you. It was jarring and in complete contrast to what he had felt not twelve hours ago, but you didn't question him. It seemed genuine and you were fairly good at telling whether his smiles were or not.

"I'm glad. I feel like I had a bolder laying on top of me or something." You chuckled.

"I have no idea what that could have been. I didn't see any boulders on you from where I was sleeping." He teased. "Here, have a pancake."

He handed you a plate of small pancakes that actually looked like pancakes and you smiled at him, taking your seat across from him.

"I'm glad to see you feeling better, Toshi." You beamed.

"I'm sorry you had to see that last night, but thank you for helping me. I don't know what I would've done without you."

"I'm glad I could be there for you. I'm sorry I couldn't do more."

"You did more than enough, my love." He smiled as he took the stool next to you. It groaned in protest under his weight. "I actually had a very pleasant dream of you last night."

"Really? Am I allowed to know what it was about?"

"Of course. It was you and me. We were on a picnic at the beach. Nana and Gran Torino were there. It was very nice."

"That sounds really nice. Do you dream about her a lot?"

"Of course. She was like my mother. Have I ever told you how much you remind me of her?"

"You might have," you responded between bites of pancake.

"She would've loved you." He smiled wistfully.

"Tell me about her," you requested.

"She was... hmm... where do I even start? I met her when I was only young, not even in highschool yet. I was quirkless, but she still listened to me when I told her I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be a pillar society could depend on, you know that part, though. I don't know why, but she chose me to be her successor. She chose me, someone who was just a kid with no experience or training at all." He chuckled as he remembered it.

"She was always so optimistic. She could always make someone smile, even though she had the most terrible jokes. They were awful."

"As bad as yours?"

"I have wonderful jokes," he replied with faux indgnance. "They always make you smile!"

"They're total dad jokes, Toshi. I smile because I love how excited you are to tell them."

He rolled his eyes and swiped the last bite of pancake from your plate.

"Hey!" You protested.

"People who don't appreciate my jokes don't get my food." He looked at you smugly.

"Oh, when it's time for combat practice it is so on!" You crossed your arms and glared at him.

To no one's surprise, it wasn't 'on'. When you fought Toshi. Though you landed blow upon blow on him, he was just too dense. Almost unconquerable. He didn't even flinch when the side of your foot connected with his hip.

Sorahiko sat on the sidelines watching, contentedly munching on a leftover pastry from the night before.

"Keep your attention on his lower body!" The old man barked. "You'll never be able to overpower his chest or arms, but his legs and ribs are his weakest spot! Locate your enemies weakness and use it to your advantage!"

As he instructed, you tried to focus your energy on trying to knock his legs off balance, which was easier said than done.

The training was over, as it always was, when Toshinori emerged victorious from your mock fight and you couldn't go on anymore. The time you spent fighting him grew and grew every day, but it wasn't any less frustrating that you still weren't able to defeat him.

As soon as Sorahiko dismissed you you groaned angrily and gave a frustrated punch to the sandbag nearby. You rolled your neck and shoulders as you stomped to the changing room, frustration coming off of you in waves.

"What's wrong?"Toshi trotted to catch up with you.

"I only have three weeks left as of tomorrow and I still don't have shit to show for it." You groaned.

"That's not true!" He argued. "You've come leagues beyond what you were when we met. You're doing great."

"I can't even fight you! How am I supposed to fight All for One?"

"You won't!"

"What?" Your face screwed up in confusion as you looked at him.

"You won't be fighting all for one, I will!" He explained. "Did you think this whole time that you were the one who'd be fighting him?"

"I was under the impression we'd do it together."

"No, darling. Just me."

"What's the point of all this, then?" You asked one exasperation. "I thought I was at least gonna fight him a little..."

"Are you disappointed? We don't know how many other villains there will be. You may need to help Gran Torino and Sir Nighteye clear the scene. You might need it in self defense as well. We had to make sure we were prepared for everything. Aside from that... Gran Torino thinks it would be good practice."

"Practice for what?"

"For when it is time for me to train my successor."

"Ooooh, I see. I'm your guinea pig?"

"Of course not! Well- in a way." He tried to justify himself. "You would've needed to workout and learn self defense anyways. It was just an added benefit for me to practice training."

"You need more practice, then. Because my muscles aren't nearly as big as yours yet. You should work me harder." You joked as the two of you entered the elevator. You gave him a playful nudge with your elbow and he chuckled.

"I will do my best," he smiled. "But I think you're doing wonderfully. I'm not sure how I'd feel if your muscles were as big as mine."

"Would you not find me attractive?" You feigned a gasp.

"Of course I would, it would just be very jarring."

"It would. I don't think I'd want your muscles anyways. They look better on you."

"I appreciate the compliment." He beamed and led you off of the elevator and into your living room.

"(Y/N)! Thank god you're done with training!" Saffron squealed and leapt off the couch to yours and Toshinoris surprise.

"Morning, Saff. What's got you up so early?" You asked as she enveloped you in a hug. Usually it was impossible to get her up before ten without at least a weeks notice.

"It's here! Your outfit is- ew, you're both so sweaty. Anyways, your outfit for the interview is ready!"

"Oh, that's cool." You smiled. You were pretty uninterested in the outfit, but were willing to pretend if only to make Saffron happy.

"Aren't you super excited to see it?! It's been killing me all morning since they delivered it! You have to try it on before we go to the prison. Please?"

"Can I shower first?" You asked, admitting to yourself that you were sweaty.

"Yeah, but make it snappy! I might just take it out and steal it for myself."

"Alright, alright. I'll hurry."

Toshi chuckled and shook his head, heading off in the other direction towards his bedroom.

Saffron followed excitedly behind you as you made your way to the bathroom.

"Uh- are you gonna give me some privacy or?"

"I've seen you naked already. Get over it!" She rolled her eyes.

"At least close your eyes until I get in the tub!" You argued.

Saffron groaned. "Alright! Whatever you want! You know, girls see each other naked all the time. It's just normal."

"I really don't think it is, Saff." You pointed out. She spun around and dramatically covered her eyes as you discarded your clothes and slipped into the tub.

"Are you trying to imply that I'm weird?" She asked.

"Kind of. Is wanting seeing everyone naked a normal thing for Americans?" You scoffed as she turned back around. She perched herself on the spacious tile ledge of the tub next to your towels and stuck her tongue out at you.

"I don't want to see you naked, I'm not that big of a pervert. Plus, hate to break it to you but your bod is nothing compared to Camillas. I'm just tired of everyone going out of their way to be super modest. It's such a waste of time and effort ." She smiled. "When I lived in a sorority back in the states we were practically nudists. We were in our underwear half the time because we just didn't care and we were too lazy to wear clothes. You have so much more time to do stuff when you don't worry about modesty! I'm pretty sure my roommate discovered the cure for cancer in the buff."

"That's a really bizarre line of logic. Also, I'm not sure whether I should be offended or not by your Camilla comment."

"Don't be, (y/n). She sets the standard too high. The only thing you should take out of that is if you stop wearing clothes you might find the cure for cancer. Oh! I'm getting an idea for my next book."

"You constantly amaze me, Saff." You chuckled in disbelief as you shook your head.

Once Saffron had allowed you the privacy necessary to bathe yourself, you towled off and headed into your bedroom, where she was waiting with a large garment bag in hand. It was mostly black, but the center was split in half by two vibrant streaks of orange and pink. The center of the bag boasted the garments designer in bright, bold lettering.

"Chiara!"

"I hope my outfit isn't that color..." you muttered, taking the bag into your own arms and laying it on the bed.

"It'll look amazing, whatever it is! Hurry!! Open it! The suspense is killing me!" Saffron squealed.

"Alright, alright!"

You slowly unzipped the garment bag, surprised that the clothes inside weren't a bright and obnoxious color. To your relief, the contents were mostly black. You pulled the outfit out of the bag by the hanger and held it up for saffron to inspect.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." She gasped as she looked at it, turning the sleeves over in her hand. "She's out done herself again. God, I wish she'd make this kinda shit for me! You're so lucky. Try it on!"

You did as she asked after insisting she turn around while you changed.

You looked the piece over in the mirror , unsure what warranted such an over dramatic reaction from Saffron. It was a smart pant suit, with black slacks that were perfectly tailored to your legs and ended right above your ankles. A matching black jacket paired well with the pants, and a simple white blouse finished the ensemble. It was surprisingly elegant, and though you weren't usually one to dress so formally or to wear suits, you had to admit you didn't hate it. Your favorite feature of all, however, was the small splash of color on the white blouse. The abdomen was cinched in at the middle and covered with a thin belt of yellow, red, and blue. It was a subtle nod to All Mights usual style, and looking at it made you smile.

"It's nice." You admitted, pulling out the pair of shoes Chiara had graciously included in a separate box for you. While you had expected some over the top heels, you were pleasantly surprised that she had included a simple pair of kitten heels, ones much closer to your comfort zone than the heels Saffron constantly wore. They were simple and black, though the underneath was once again decorated in All Might's colors.

"Nice? This is a masterpiece! Look at the stitching, the super fine details! She must love you."

"I appreciate her making this for me." You nodded and continued to look yourself over in the mirror.

"I'll come over and do your makeup before we head to the studio in the morning. They will have makeup artists there, but they're useless."

"Just don't go crazy, okay? My face still feels weird from when you did my makeup for the date."

"Of course, I've learned my lesson!" She held her right hand up and drew an 'x' shape across her chest with the other. "We need to talk about what you're going to say, too. This won't be a live interview. They'll edit it and air it the day after."

"I was going to let Toshi do most of the talking..." you admitted sheepishly.

"That's not how interviews work. They're going to want to hear from both of you. They've interviewed All Might tons of times. He's entertaining and exciting to talk to, but you're new. The public is gonna be fascinated with you. This is your chance to wow them and capture their hearts."

"But I don't want to capture their hearts! I don't want any spotlight."

"You should've thought about that before you started dating the symbol of peace." Saffron snickered. "Your goal in this interview is to introduce yourself to the world and convince them you are perfect for Toshinori. If you don't, they'll eat you alive. Sure, there will always be hardcore All Might fan girls that will hate you for taking 'their man', but you need the loud majority to drown them out."

"Okay..." you mulled it over in your head. This was beginning to sound like a much bigger challenge than you'd anticipated. "How do I make them like me?"

"Just be yourself. Everyone you meet loves you, (y/n). You're sweet and sarcastic and easy to get along with. Just show the public that. I'll be there to coach you and Toshi will be there as well. We've got your back."

"Thanks..." you muttered as you slipped off your outfit in favor of more comfortable clothes. "I hope I don't make an idiot of myself..."

"Whatever happens it can't be any worse than the interview with Endeavor and his wife."

"What happened?"

"Well... lets just say they don't have the most romantic relationship. Or much of a relationship at all... they tried to keep it under wraps but they totally had an arranged quirk marriage. It was so obvious during the interview that he didn't want her to speak or even be there. A few times he cut her off rudely or argued about what she said. It was awful to watch. I feel so bad for his wife. She seems so sweet and he- isn't. She disappeared a few years ago. They sent her to a hospital or something for hurting one of the kids. It's horrible. I can't imagine how much he pushed her to reach that point."

"That's awful..."

"It is. Your interview will go much better because Toshi actually loves and adores you." She smiled teasingly as she neatly put your outfit back into its garment bag.

"Don't say embarrassing stuff like that!"

"You know I'm right." She winked, just as a knock sounded on the door. "Speak of the devil! Come on in, Toshi!"

He opened the door and peeked his head in, slightly disappointed you weren't still wearing the outfit. After seeing you in the dress on your date night he was desperate to see what kind of beautiful clothes you'd be wearing this time. Though he was disappointed, he did appreciate the way you looked in leggings.

"Nighteye is here to take you to the prison, (y/n). Are you ready?"

"Are you not going?" You asked.

"Sorry, love. I have my patrol today. I'll be home shortly after you. We can have dinner if you'd like."

"Listen to you two, already sounding like a married couple! I love it, but save it for the cameras tomorrow." Saffron snickered as she sidled out of the room. "I've got things to do! See you tomorrow, superstars!"

"Anyways, as I was saying: we could have dinner if you'd like. Sir Nighteye is going to discuss the new things we've discovered about your quirk with the program coordinator while you do your thing."

"Nighteye must've been pissed when he found out..." you responded in shame.

"No, it takes a lot to surprise him. He had plans in mind in case it turned out your quirk didn't completely destroy their quirk."

"What are we going to do about All for One, then?" You asked, remembering that draining his quirks was the whole reason you'd been brought on to the team.

"Everything will stay the same. You just need to drain enough to severely limit him. That will give me the opportunity I need to defeat him."

"Alright, I'll go along with whatever you say."

"We can talk more about it later. Nighteye is probably getting impatient."

When you returned from the rather uneventful visit to the prison, you flopped onto the couch and sighed. It seemed like the past few days had been so busy for you you'd barely had any time to yourself or any time to breathe. It was early afternoon when you'd made it home after listening to Sir Nighteye rant about the prison all of the way back to Might towers.

They'd reacted to the news about your quirk much more poorly than he'd anticipated, and it took quite some time for him to convince them of a new plan of action.

It was decided that your visits to the prison would continue like they had been, but they would closely monitor the prisoners to see how long it would take for their quirks to come back. After that, they would make a schedule for prisoners to go to the lower security prisons until the time their quirks would be coming back. There, they would set up a similar pool like the one they'd created in Tartarus for you to occasionally come back and drain them again until they found other solutions.

It seemed good enough for you. You were glad you hadn't ruined their plans completely.

You sent your mom and Brienne both a quick text asking about their days and telling them you missed them already. After that, you headed downstairs to the gym, where you slipped off your clothes and dove into the pool. On days like that one, where you were constantly running around and preparing for different things, it was important to take time for yourself. The upcoming interview had your nerves pretty frazzled, but it was much easier to forget once you were blanketed in the warm water.

Though you had just been in another pool at the prison an hour earlier, the saltwater made this one so much more pleasant. The sun dropped down into the water and warmed your body as you floated, pushing yourself away from the wall with your tail every once in a while.

It was nice to relax for a few minutes by yourself. It seemed the closer and closer time got to your fight with all for one the more and more hectic your schedule. Assuming you did defeat him, the relaxing vacation you were promised by Toshi was sounding more and more appealing.

You wondered where he'd want to go. America sounded nice, but from what you'd seen it was bustling with people. You thought something more low key sounded nice. Maybe a trip to a remote island, or a cruise. Something where you could just relax.

Thinking about how expensive these options would be made you feel slightly guilty, though. You didn't want to spend Toshinoris money like it was your own. You made a mental note to insist that you pay your own way if you did go on vacation. You did have plenty of your own money from the prison, after all.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Toshinori asked, startling you. He was standing at the edge of the pool, watching you float around with a dreamy expression on his face. When he'd seen you in there, your tail fanning through the water like ribbons of the sunset itself, he had to stop and admire you. How could he resist a sight so beautiful? "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

You smiled at him and used your tail to force a tiny splash to hit the space where he stood at the edge of the pool.

"Well, I was daydreaming about laying on a white sand beach with you, but you ruined it." You splashed him again, slipping through the water to the other end of the pool with grace.

"Sounds like a lovely day dream. Can I join you?" He asked.

"Of course, it's your pool. Are you gonna get your hero suit all wet?" You asked.

" I was planning on changing, unless you'd prefer me to skinny dip." He smirked.

"Jesus, Tosh!" You blushed, turning away from him in embarrassment.

"I'm only teasing, love. I'll go change. I do think it's only fair that if you get to swim without clothes on I should as well."

"That's different. I think you've been hanging around saffron too much. You're starting to sound like her." You called after him as he entered the small bathroom near the pool to change.

When he reappeared he was in his swim shorts, excitedly trotting to the pool and jumping into the deep end. The large splash he made doused your face and hair and pushed you to the opposite side of the pool.

"Warn me, would you!" You laughed and splashed him with your tail. He caught your tail in his hand and pulled you towards him, causing you to squeak and giggle and surprise. He pulled you into his arms and placed a passionate kiss on your lips that caused your struggling to stop. When he pulled away he smiled at you.

"What was that all about?" You blushed back at him.

"I'm just happy that I can do that now." He quipped, ducking in for another lingering kiss.

"I'm happy you can too," you murmured against his lips, wrapping your arms around him and pulling yourself closer. His hand held the back of your neck, keeping you tightly pressed against his eager lips. He was devouring any breath from your lungs as he kissed you and when you finally gasped for air his tongue darted in between your parted lips, causing your head to swim. He walked you backwards until he had your back pressed up against the side of the pool and his chest was pressed against yours.

You let out a soft and involuntary whine, which he responded to with a breathy groan of his own. He pressed more of his body against you, trapping you between him and the wall of the pool.

His lips abandoned yours in pursuit of the skin of your neck, hungry kisses trailed up and down your jaw. He peppered the faint green bruises of the hickies he'd marked you with, but didn't add to them today. He had some semblance of self control as he remembered your interview tomorrow.

Your heart was hammering audibly in your chest, it's beat a quick and deafening drum against the silence of the pool. Your tail was swishing back and forth against his legs in the water, causing him to pull away and chuckle at the ticklish sensation.

"I could stay here and kiss you like this all day," He whispered into your neck with a smile, "But I think if you keep tickling me like that I'll lose my mind."

"Oh, sorry, Tosh." You laughed, blushing and attempting to move your fidgety tail away from his legs.

"It's alright," he murmured, leaning down once more to kiss along your collarbone, his tongue tracing the divet of the skin there. You bit back an involuntary moan, but as you did your stomach growled loudly, reminding you that you hadn't eaten since breakfast. You blushed in embarrassment and slipped out of his arms and back underneath the water.

"Maybe we should get you something to eat," Toshi smiled when you reappeared from underneath the water.

"Food would be nice." You responded, still embarrassed and vaguely disappointed that your stomach had ruined such an 'intimate' occasion.

You had plenty of time to continue those 'activities' later, you reminded yourself. Your plans for the rest of the evening were pretty nonexistent.

You crawled out of the pool and toweled off next to Toshinori, who was smiling contentedly to himself.

"You know," He smiled mischievously, "If we didn't have stomachs we would have so much time for other things."

"Toshi, I think you'd sooner die than give up your ability to eat sweets." You joked.

"If it meant I could spend more time with you I think I might make that trade," He laughed, leaning over and giving your neck a lingering kiss.

You felt your heart beat faster once again, and blushed and playfully pushed him away.

"You might, but there's no way in hell I'm giving up food."

"Fair enough," he laughed heartily.

They had dinner at the cafe downstairs, which had an array of crepes Toshinori was drooling over. You suspected that was his motive for wanting to eat out that night, but as he gushed to you about the crepes he'd had over in America you couldn't bring yourself to care. The things he would get intensely passionate about were so odd and cute, you didn't want to put a damper on his bright smile.

"Why did you go to America, anyways?" You asked curiously, between bites of your own food.

You saw his face stiffen for a second, before he took a deep breath in and composed himself.

"Gran Torino sent me after Nana had passed." He explained. "To protect me while I continued training."

"Oh..." Was all you could say. "I'm sorry for bringing it up."

"It's alright. I had a wonderful time in America. I met one of my best friends, David, there. The one who designed your suit. I have many fond memories, but I always think of her and the reason I had to go to America in the first place. It's like a dark cloud over all of those fond memories. It still feels fresh after all these years."

You looked at him sympathetically while he poked a stray strawberry with his fork. You thought of what to say. You had to toe a thin line, there in the restaurant. You didn't want to say anything to make him more upset and possibly send him into a spiral like he had the night before, but at the same time you needed to acknowledge his pain and let him feel heard.

"Why don't you tell me some of the happier stories, then? The ones you had with Nana before she passed."

He thought for a moment and then his face brightened as he remembered a particular memory he'd always considered his favorite. He looked around to make sure no one was within earshot, then leaned in closer to you.

"When I was just beginning to use One for All, it took me a few days before I got the hang of it. The first time I used it, it had serious repercussions on my body. The first time I ever smashed, the bone inside my wrist snapped. Gran Torino was training me at the time, but didn't believe it was broken. So we finished training and then once we were done we went to Nana's house and watched a movie. When she got home and saw how swollen my wrist was she panicked and took me to the hospital. It was so funny to listen to her berate Gran Torino. I think that was the only time I ever saw him afraid."

"Didn't it hurt? I can't believe you broke your wrist with your own quirk!"

"I should've known better than to use %100 of my quirk at once, but that was the only time it ever happened. I was able to control it at %100 easily after that."

"That's impressive," You smiled. "I'm sure Nana would be really proud of the hero you've become today."

"You think so?" His face lit up like a christmas tree, brighter and prouder than you'd ever seen it.

"I know so, Toshi." You reached across the table and squeezed his hand.

"There was another time where she-"

Toshi talked about Nana for the next few hours, the conversation following you into the elevator and back into your homes. It was refreshing to see him so happy and reminiscent. He talked about his training, what it was like learning to use a quirk, and the quality time he'd spent with his mother figure. She sounded wonderful and you wished that you could've met her.

He eventually ran out of stories and relaxed with you in contented silence. He was laying on the couch, with you on top of him. You could hear the relaxed thrum of his heartbeat from within his rib cage. His hand lazily traced the divet in the small of your back, fingers dancing under your shirt and onto bare skin. His lips rested upon your head, occasionally kissing it as you traced the curves of his chest through his shirt.

You hummed peacefully, closing your eyes and letting out a deep breath. A movie was playing in the background, but neither of you were paying attention. You were too absorbed in the comfortable embrace of each other.

"(Y/N)?" Toshi's quiet voice broke through the silence.

"Mhm?"

"I- I'm really glad you're here with me." He confessed.

"I'm glad I'm here, too." You smiled at him. He half smiled, but his gaze was still a million miles away. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just feeling- feeling lucky. Very lucky I can share time like this with you."

You blushed and smiled at Toshinori. You hooked your arm around his neck and pulled him forward to kiss his cheek. He removed your hand from his neck and pulled you forward into his own kiss. It was passionate, fierce, but not needy or demanding. Simply a kiss to show you how much he cared. When he pulled away, he smiled brightly at you, pulling your forehead close to his.

"As entertaining as this movie is, I think it's time for both of us to head to bed. We do have an interview early tomorrow morning."
Dread and realization settled into your stomach once you remembered the interview you had the next day.

"Oh god... I almost forgot about that. Is it too late to cancel?"
"Uh- I think it might be. But if you really don't want to go through with it Saffron and I will figure something out."

"No- no. I'll do it." You reassured him, trying to wipe the sadness from his face. "As long as you're there with me I'll be okay. But that doesn't mean it'll be any easier to sleep tonight."
"I think I have a cure for that." He smiled coyly, pulling you closer to him.

"And what would that be?" Your face heated.
"Sleep with me tonight." He stated, matter of factly.

"Are you sure?"
"You held me all night last night. Let me return the favor. Besides, I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep alone again after how well I slept."
"Really?"
"Really. So what do you say?" He smiled confidently.
"I think that sounds lovely." You beamed.

After you'd settled into bed with Toshi, tucked snugly against his chest, you felt worry consume your mind. The spotlight was something you never imagined you'd be subjected to. Even though you had once had dreams of being a hero or a singer, you knew the chances of you being seen across the entire world were slim. Now that you were dating the number one hero and announcing it to the world, that would change.

Your interview the next day was going to be your entrance into the world of the famous. There'd be people who loved you, people who despised you for dating Toshi, and all of that would be available for you to see everywhere. The publics response to you would all be dependent on your interview the next day, which you felt utterly unprepared for. You'd hoped you'd have time to practice answering questions, but you'd had no such luck. All you could do is lay there in Toshinoris arms and try to chase sleep even though your heart and your mind was racing.

"Hey," Toshinori mumbled, smoothing his hand up your back, "Relax. Everything will go perfectly tomorrow. I promise."
"I believe in you, Toshi. But I guess I just don't believe in myself. I'm gonna find some way to fuck it up. Everyone will hate me." You admitted.

"They will not. If the public is able to see even the tiniest fraction of what I see in you, they'll love you just as much as I do. Everyone you meet becomes fast friends with you. Don't think for a second that anyone could hate you." "There are always nasty people online who will hate me though." "And you're going to give them the time of day?" "No, but-" "But nothing. You're going to be amazing. I can't wait to see how you shine during that interview." He affectionately kissed your forehead and smoothing back your hair. "I don't think I will shine anywhere near as much as you will, Tosh." "That's where you're wrong. You are more brilliant than the brightest star in the sky." "That's a little corny, don't you think?" You smiled. "Maybe, but it's true. Don't ruin the moment. Go on, get some sleep. I'll be here for you if you need anything, and I won't let anything bad happen tomorrow." "Alright, Toshi. I'll try." You yawned, snuggling in closer against his massive frame. That night, you slept well, but only because he was there beside you with the silent promise that tomorrow would be okay.

(Sorry for the long time between updates. I've had this one in my drafts for forever but I honestly forgot to post it)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 44.2K 67
MY HERO ACADEMIA IZUKU MIDORIYA BOOK ONE OF ASAMI OKUMA SERIES Asami Okuma was one of two children born quirkless in the small hometown of Musutafu...
132K 4.4K 27
Arabelle and Toshinori's relationship was never the same once he got accepted into U.A. Reunited years later when they both start working at U.A, th...
1.6K 29 20
There are two sides to every story, but which one was told? Who's the heros and who's the villains? All For One [The Symbol of Evil] and All Might [T...
228K 4.7K 26
After finding out Izuku Midoriya's father is All For One, Allmight has become unsure about Izuku and starts to reject him. Izuku turns from hero to v...