I Adopted the lopez brothers

By SoudaminiPatnaik

This is my second story it is basically a 19 year-old girl who is very popular and rich. She adopts boys and... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New story
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23(Disgusted)

Part 1

1.2K 8 4
By SoudaminiPatnaik

I am Annika patnaik. I am very rich and popular but not spoiled. I give money to charity and I Adopted people from the orphanage to find their talents and make them popular to express themselves. I have helped more than 20 people and they are sucessful. I had made people,dancers,doctors,engeneer,actors.etc .

I was an orphanaged child myself and I don't want the people to experience the bad things that happened to me. I have a big heart and I love to give. I just dropped Aryan to the airport for his acting career . He is so happy and thankful of me helping him. Whenever I adopt someone I never tell them that I am their mom or sister . I tell them to accept me as a friend .

I am not trying to brag but this is my house and the rooms that the adopted will be getting:

House:

My room

Adopted room

Extra room

Bathroom all same

Kitchen

So I was in an orphanage no one adopted me . I was a sad shy girl. Then I wound my own way to take business seriously as I grew up i became a singer and a tiktoker over 40 million followers. Today I will be going to abopt. I got ready and went to my garage. 

I took the tesla as he\she would have their luggage. I went in the car and drive to the orphanage. Miss Rogers greeted me as a swam of children came running to me . I come here once in a while and they are like my siblings. I never plan on getting children cuz I know I can't take care of them. So miss Annie what age are you looking today? She asked. 

I will take 18 - 22 years boys  pls. I asked her. Ok she replied and yelled. All boys who are 18- 22 come stand in a line!  All the boys came one caught my eyes He was so handsome . He was really shy so I chuckled. Ok Annie any character? Dark green eyes, Brown hair . I replied and only 10 boys were left. I say a boy which has curly hair hug the boy I thought was cute tightly.

I was confused. But didn't show it. Ok Annie you can ask them questions. She said. Ok I spoke . I asked all of them questions until I went to the cute boy!.

Hi I am Annika, I spoke holding my hand as he shook it. Ondreaz lopez, he spoke. Well you got a wonderful name and don't be s by and scared . I say giving him a hug which he returned. So can I ask questions? I asked him. Go on! He replied . As I was going to ask him something

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 632 59
"I've noticed that I've never thanked you." "For what?" "For dragging me to that meet and greet." Everybody has their story. Mine has always been uns...
36.5K 436 32
snow is put in an orphanage because her parents were killed in a car crash what happens when tony Lopez adopts her will she trust him
444K 9K 70
"Oh no, fangirl Mia has arrived" there aren't enough Ondreaz Lopez fanfics out there so I made my own enjoy :) *pardon the tony lopez content, at the...
271K 3.5K 70
A 21 year old girl that has had a rough past moves to l.a To restart her life and makes a new one But on her journey she meets somone will it be lo...