๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

40.

22.9K 419 38
By AnnaMoon138

Him. 

I woke up to divine kisses all over my face, making me grin in ecstasy. 

"Happy 1st December."- spoke cheerfully Camila and peppered my face with her sweet kisses. 

"Happy 1st December."- I chuckled as my hands cupped her bewitching face before I kissed her juicy lips tenderly and fondly, earning the same treatment back. 

We got out of bed and I grinned at how excited Cami is. After we did our routine together, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her forehead, getting silvery giggle in return. 

"What would my wife like to do today?"- I asked while she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Can we go for a walk?"- asked Camila and I smiled.

"Sure, angel."- I agreed happily and she kissed my cheek. 

It is not cold outside; not even that chilly. I quickly got dressed and sprayed my cologne on my neck; I fixed my jewellery and put on hand watch before turning to look at Cami, who is already dressed and ready to go. 

She has elegant, natural makeup on. Light blonde, wavy, shiny, velvety hair is in a ponytails. She has adorable white dress with black polkadots on. The fabric clings to her mouth-watering body just right and the neckline offers glimpse of her perfect chest and well-defined collarbones. The dress reaches lower than mid-thigh. Necklace with my name, heart locket, bracelet with our last name and charms, rings are reflecting the light as they shine brightly. Her seductive, spicy, warm and appealing fragrance wraps me in its embrace, soothing and comforting me in the best ways imaginable.

"You look heavenly, Cami."- I spoke sincerely and kissed her plump lips affectionally. 

"You look very dreamy."- she said with cute, rosy blush.

I smiled widely at how our hands immediately collided as our fingers intertwined. We went downstairs and I grinned at how her happiness increased as she got daily bouquet. Peonies, hydrangeas and a few other flowers in purple, white, blue colours. 

"It's beautiful."- cheerfully stated Camila with dazzling, bright, sincere smile and kissed my cheek sweetly. 

We ate breakfast after we fed the dogs. Then, we got in the car and drove to the centre. 

Her.

Leonardo held my hand securely and I happily returned the favour. We walked around, laughed, took lots of pictures. At around 2PM we ate in one of our restaurants. 

Time went by impossibly fast; now it is 6PM. 

I smiled widely as we happened to reach the bridge where we had our first kiss. I leaned on the railing and Leo wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, laying loving kiss on my neck. 

"Care to reminisce, bambina?"- he asked and I smiled wider, turning around in his arms. 

I placed my hands on the sides of his neck, pulling him down to my level and he quickly complied to my actions. His large, warm and soft hands rested on my hips, pulling me closer. Our lips touched in the most doting manner possible, caressing one another adoringly and tenderly. 

My hand moved to his midnight black, velvety hair, tugging on it ever so slightly. The kiss is affectionate and raw. It holds no pressure, no lies, no pretence. All that it talks about is our love for each other. 

"This gets better and better every time."- spoke against my lips Leonardo with dazzling smile, making me smile just as widely. 

"It sure does."- I agreed and kissed him again. 

Leo wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing me closer while my arms sneaker around his neck, clinging to him tighter. This kiss is just as fond as the one before. 

"I love you, Mrs Russo."- he stated sweetly and hugged me securely. 

"I love you, Mr Russo."- I replied profoundly and squeezed him tightly. 

We stood like this for a while, gazing at the view in front of us. 

After some time we drove back home. As we finished showering, changed, we went to the terrace, settling on big sofa. 

Him.

As Camila is laying on her stomach between my legs, I am running my fingers through her silky hair, enjoying the feeling of peace that she grants me.

"You are that cozy and safe kind of warm, did you know that?"- sighed sweetly Cami as she snuggled into me.

"I do now."- I replied with content smile and pulled her closer, holding her in my protective embrace. 

We laid like that for a while til she grinned cutely. 

"Let's go for a swim."- spoke Cami and I raised my eyebrow at her. 

"Bambina, doctor said no physical activities and I am pretty sure that swimming is one of the things which you shouldn't do for now."- I stated softly, but seriously with concern in my voice. 

"You will swim and I will hold onto you."- she corrected herself and I shook my head in amusement. 

"I will be very very very careful, I promise."- pleaded Camila and I sighed, knowing that I can't say no to her.

"You will tell me if you are unwell right away, got it?"- I said and she eagerly nodded before kissing me all over my face. 

"You are the best. I love you."- she spoke happily and got up, heading to change. Thankfully, she did that with no rush. 

I changed into black swimming trunks and took 2 towels before going to the pool. I got in and waited for Camila. 

Her.

I slipped in the first swimsuit I found. After taking off my makeup, washing my face and applying lip balm, I went to the pool. 

My heartbeat quickened as my eyes landed on Leonardo, who looks indescribably dark, attractive, sexy and powerful. 

He is leaning on the edge of the pool by his arms that are on either of his sides. Midnight black hair is damp and messy; it looks very appealing. His inked, perfectly tanned, clear, smooth skin is exposed. Robust, well-duly body is on full display: broad shoulders; muscular, rugged arms; chiselled to flawlessness, vast chest; mouth-watering, honed to perfection 6 pack; deep V-line; masculine, lean waist with hips to match; long, toned legs. Dim lights light up his dreamy, sinfully handsome appearance just right, adding irresistibleness to him. 

Him.

The second I saw Camila, I wanted nothing but to claim her. 

Sun-kissed, clear, dewy, softer and smoother thank silk skin looks unutterably touchable. Beauty that is out of this world is fully exposed with her comeliness in clear view for me to admire. Black swimsuit with golden chains looks unspeakably good on her sexy, gorgeous, sultry figure: delightful chest; slender waist; flat stomach; beautiful hips; never-ending, slim legs; perfectly round, toned, firm ass. Well-defined collarbones are filly visible, serving as great turn on. Light blonde hair is in loose waves; her velvety locks look even shinier in the dim light. 

I watched her every move: how enchanting, big, bright green eyes roamed around my body just as lecherously as mine took in her beauty; how she bit her rosy, plump bottom lip, not noticing it herself. 

My throat went dry when Camila slowly got in the water, causing me to feel too little space in my trunks as my eyes wondered off to her hips that moved so fucking temptingly and delectably. Light blonde hair got soaked in water and as her dainty, excellently manicured hands pushed back, I couldn't help, but look at her chest. 

As we both stood in front of each other, we took deep breaths and focused on one another's eyes. 

Her.

I am turned on and so is Leonardo. It has been so long and I certain that we both miss skin to skin contact greatly. But, alas, we can't do anything now because what I want is far greater form of physical activity that swimming could ever be. 

My thoughts were interrupted by splash of water. I look at Leo, who has mischievous smirk on his plump lips. 

"You will loose."- I warned him before giving him taste of his own medicine. 

"Challenge accepted, wifey."- winked at me Leonardo with sexy smirk, creating one on my face too. 

We played and goofed around, laughed and had a great time. Of course, I won since I pulled off a few tricks: I traced his back from behind while kissing it; he let down his guard and I pushed him in the water. 

Now Leonardo is swaying us back and forth with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. His strong arms are around my waist, pressing me closely to his sinewy body. 

"You are prepossessing, angel."- stated Leo as his hypnotising eyes scanned me, but not in lustful way. It was loving, warm, adoring type of gaze; one that made your heart beat faster. 

"You are very handsome."- I spoke honestly, meaning every word. 

He kissed me forehead and I hugged him securely, placing my face in his neck, but not before kissing it gently. 

We stayed like this for a while before getting out. We decided to take a bath. I am laying between Leonardo's legs as my head is resting on his chest; his arms are around my waist while his fingertips are drawing circles on my stomach, leaving trail of sparkles and pleasant tingles. 

This is home.

Him.

Peaceful, happy and truly loved. 

That's how I can describe how I feel right now. I wouldn't ask for anything more. 

I smiled softly at her as she nuzzled into me and took my hand in hers, intertwine our fingers. I kissed the top of her head and held her tighter. 

After we washed each other, played, laughed and stole lots of tender kisses, we got out. Cami did our routine for us and we put on our underwear. As she laid in bed, I made my way to her, settling between her slim legs as I laid on my stomach. Camila giggled adorably and swiftly wrapped me in her arms, placing a few delightful kisses on my hair at what I grinned in joy. 

I kissed exposed part of her chest and sighed contently when she began playing with my hair, just like I love it. My arms wrapped around her slender waist in secure hold and I snuggled into her. 

Camila's loving, tender actions made me fall asleep in no time. 

Fucking hell, how much I missed this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 11.3K 62
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
22.8K 532 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
237K 6.6K 103
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
1.1M 30.5K 64
~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was adored by those in her presence due to h...