Melting me with You (kaifemsh...

By Ryushuu1412

Kaito has been down lately because of the news of infamous detective of the East died cause being shot while... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N

Chapter 6

823 32 5
By Ryushuu1412

'Try find who I really am'

Kaito has been thinking about those stated that Yukki already told him. It's had been one week after those incidents and he also goes home after 3 days being treated by Yukki about his shot wound to be healed. He already know what activities she does in the house, and also know what she likes or dislike. But he goes home, he has been thinking about does stated in day and night.

'What those she mean about those state that she said? Those that mean she want me to know more about her? Or those she mean the Kurozawa Yukki is not her true personalities? Or that Kurozawa Yukki is not her true name? No no no... Maybe she want me to know her more deeply. Un.. Maybe like that'

He been thinking like that almost every single period class make him pace out in the class. Everyone saw that especially Yukki, and she also know what Kaito has been thinking about. Then she try to converted  with him by mailing him.

[Yukki]
"What are you thinking, Kaito? I know what's in your mind. "

While Kaito still dozing off, his phone buzzing make him jolted and he take out his phone and saw he got the message from Yukki. Then he open it, after he read it, he's shocked then turn around to where Yukki located. Yukki than give him ignored glare at him, he see Yukki typing something on her phone. Then he got another message from Yukki.

[Yukki]
"What are you looking at? Do you want me to tell everyone that you're KID? "

Went Kaito read it, his eyes widen. Then he quickly replied the mail.

[Kaito]
"Please don't, I will stop looking around again and I will do whatever you wanted to"

[Yukki]
"Whatever I wanted? "

[Kaito]
"Yes anything. Unless if you didn't reveal my secret for being KID. Please.. 🙏"

[Yukki]
"Hm.. Let me think about it"

[Kaito]
"Ehh~that mean you still wanted to reveal it. "

[Yukki]
"Shut up, did you want me to make a deal with you or not? "

[Kaito]
"OK, OK, how about I treated you to the amusement park tomorrow after school? How is it?"

[Yukki]
"It is you asking for the date? "

[Kaito]
"Yes, I am. What your answer? "

[Yukki]
"Alright, but you treat all of it"

[Kaito]
"No problem. So we deal? "

[Yukki]
"Alright, but with one conditions "

[Kaito]
"What is it's? "

[Yukki]
"If anything happen whenever you're doing the heist,you have to tell me. I don't want you keep it secretly, especially went you get hurt. You got it. "

[Kaito]
"Got it. You so caring Yukki-chan"

[Yukki]
"Whatever, you have to promise me. "

[Kaito]
"Okay, I'm promise"

[Yukki]
"If you broke it, I won't forgive you"

[Kaito]
"Okay, I'm swear. I'm won't broke our promise. "

[Yukki]
"Good, now focus on the class"

End of their mailing conversation, then bell rang showing that the end of school for today. Next day after school, Kaito will pick Yukki up at 6:30 p.m. After he arive at his home, he start to prepared and choose wish one outfit that look good.

On his bed, he already picked 3 outfits that look coolest but he confused wish one he have to choose.

'Maybe I should ask Aoko for opinion'

Then he grab his phone and try to search Aoko number. After rang for 3 time, Aoko pick up his call.

Aoko
"Moshi moshi, Kaito. What's wrong, you suddenly call me? "

Kaito
"Ah, Aoko. Where are you right now? At home? "

Aoko
"Yeah, why? "

Kaito
"Can you come at my room for a sec? I need your help. "

Aoko
"O-okay. Just wait a minute. "

Then their end their call conversation. After 2 minutes, Aoko came. "So what you want from me? "Aoko asked and went she entered Kaito's room, her eyes wide cause went she saw Kaito room filled with many cloth. "What happen to your room? "Aoko shouted went she asked about Kaito room. "Hehehe, sorry Aoko can you help me picking this cloth? "Said Kaito with innocent face he give to Aoko. Aoko look at him with confused, and asking Kaito again. "Aren't you going to the date Kaito? " after she asked, Kaito flushed and turn his face somewhere else.

"Ehh~no way. Are kidding right Kaito? Who is the unlucky one that dating with baka pervert? "Ask Aoko teasing Kaito with those stated. "What are you saying to me? Ahoko" "It's the truth, Bakaito" then their flicked at each other. After that, they stopped.

"Then wish cloth that you want my opinion? "Aoko start to ask. "Ah, this three outfits"Kaito pointed the outfit on his bed. "Okay okay, go try to put them on, let's see if it suit you or not. "Said Aoko while give him warmness smile. "Yay, thanks Aoko"said Kaito and go to change his clothes. After 30 minutes choosing cloth, their decide with zebra shirt with jeans jacket.

(Kaito outfit's)

"Oh god, I'm gonna be late. See you tomorrow Aoko, thanks for helping me"said Kaito while run out to the entries door. "Um, be careful Kaito. Make sure you didn't do something to her. "Said Aoko while waving at him. "What the meaning of that? "Said Kaito while rushing, then their grinning together.

Actually Aoko already knows whose Kaito gonna met. She knows Kaito has been fond with Kurozawa Yukki went their first met her at school. She also think that Kaito and Yukki will good to be together. After the news of the detective Kudo Shinichi died, Kaito has been really down and dispress. It's look like he had been lost his precious love and his precious person just like he lost his father 8 years ago. Aoko want the best for Kaito and want him to find his happiness.

Even she don't have anymore feeling about Kaito but she still care about him like her own brother and want this friendship long forever.

Kaito p.o.v

After he reached at the Kudo resident, he press down the bell house button and wait for Yukki to came out. After he wait for a second, the door open from inside. He saw Yukki came out from her house and then he look at her outfit. He's eyes widened and smile at her. She wearing v neck shirt and short pants.

(Yukki outfit with added some pendant)

"You look gorgeous Yukki-chan"state Kaito and smile at her. "As I thought this outfit is  to attractive those is it. If it is, I will change. " "No no. It's okay, you look great with it already, I like it. "Said Kaito try to refuse Yukki change another outfit.

"Really? Alright then."said Yukki while still fixing her outfit. "You look fine. Well then, let's go. If we still here, we don't have time to enjoy more fun"said Kaito while grabbing Yukki wrist to come along.

No one p.o.v

After they arive, they were having fun playing, riding, eating, walking and many things. They had been having fun until they heard a scream then rush to the scene, especially Yukki. When they arive, they saw a collapse lady on the floor with the dagger stabbing at her waist. Yukki then try to get close to the body and start checking her pulse, then she shake her head then said "she already dead". Everyone heard that start to shock and whispered, Yukki then turn her head to Kaito and give him a signal to call the police. Kaito nodded after then he take out his phone to call the police.

After the police arive, they start to investigated the case. "Who's the one that calling the police?"said one of the inspector. "I did" Kaito stand out of the crown to state himself. "Do you have the connection with the victim? "Ask the inspector again. "No I'm not. I'm just coincidentally walking with my girlfriend at the area then we heard the scream"state Kaito then he pulled Yukki in his arm.

Yukki shocked with Kaito reaction. Then she stepped Kaito foot to respond him back after what he did.
"Ittaa, you so mean Yukki-chan~. "Said Kaito try endure his pain while looking at her. Then she gave him annoyed glare at him.

"Sorry inspector, I'm the one who ask him to call the police after checked the victim pulse"explain Yukki to inspector. "It's okay, thank you for you're cooperative. "Said the inspector.

Kaito p.o.v

After heard the scream, Yukki quickly rushed to the scene just like Shinichi went the case come. I had been observed her movement went she try to solve the case and explain to the inspector how, why and who's killed the victim and try to help them solve the case. Her deduction also the same style as Shinichi, went she got the answer the truth of the culprit trick, her expression is just like Shinichi.

All I saw is the detective Kudo Shinichi solving the case, not as Kurozawa Yukki. I didn't realize when I dozed off went Yukki already finished the case.

"To.. Ito... Kaito" Yukki called me until my conscious came back. "G-gomen, what you trying to saying again? "I asked her awkwardly.

"Aren't you alright? You has been pacing out quite long. "Ask Yukki with kind of worried. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bit tired"I answering her with a bit smile because still feel awkward around her.

"Really? Then let's go home. You have the train to catch up right? "State Yukki while looking at her watch. "Un, let's do that". I said it and walk with her to entered gate. Actually I'm still thinking about her deduction skill early, it's really just like Shinichi. Is she Shinichi? No no no, that impossible. Shinichi is a guys, how can a guy turn into a girl. That really impossible, just who is this girl actually?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry for the late updated. I'm kind of busy with school and assignment.

So I hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.4K 49
A book of oneshots about Kuroba Kaito and Kudo Shinichi sweet to angsty moments in different stories. Shinkai may also be included at some Oneshots...
106K 4.9K 13
Soulmates. The most talked about topic in the world. You can use a special pen to write on your arm. Whatever you write will appear on them. The ink...
67.2K 2.3K 38
(Please note that I do not own magician kaito 1412 nor do I own Detective Conan. That privilege belongs to ayoma gosho sensei.) It's been a year sinc...
32.3K 860 8
"Why do you believe they're dating so bad?" Shinsou asked, glancing at you out of the corner of his eye. "Don't you think that short-tempered idiot w...