๐Œ๐„๐‹๐€๐๐ˆ๐ โ†’ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -naialex

"๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž ๐๐ˆ๐†๐†๐€ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐„๐„๐Š๐„๐๐ƒ" ๐๐Ž๐‚! @-naialex 2021 ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

-๐–จ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ
๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด
๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
Vinnie Hacker
๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ชnter
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
lamelo ball
๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ
๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ
๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด
Vinnie Hacker
๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ
๐˜‹๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜– ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ
๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž
๐™…๐™ช๐™™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™๐™–๐™ข
๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž(IMPORTANT)
๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ

๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ

3.2K 40 14
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -naialex

This is a request from goldenkyeeee

--
Crystal's pov:

"Bue sweetie, have a good day and make good choices." My mom said as she kissed me cheek and unlocked the car.

I stepped out the car and heard my mom sped off. I looked up at the building in front of me and suddenly got nervous.

I walked through the front doors and got alot of stares already.

I tried to not make eye contact and just try and find the office. I'm the type of person to need help but not want to ask for it.

As I walked on I heard a commotion of what sounded like a bunch of boys laughing.

As I began to walk past them, they all stared and either looked me up and down or just looked into my eyes.

There was one boy standing there, with brown curly hair and he was quite pale but he had some spice to him. I would be lying if I said he was unattractive but not someone I would shoot my shot with.

He looked at me with no emotion and then soon went back to his friends.

I carried on walking until I eventually gave up and decided to ask for help.

I saw a boy standing by the lockers on his phone. "Excuse me do you think you could show me to the main office?" I asked politely.

He smiled and nodded. "You must be new, of course I'll show you, my names miles." He stuck out his hand for me to shake and i gladly accepted.

We started walking and he was telling me a little but about the school and stuff.

When we got to the office he said he would wait for me so he can show me to my first class.

"Here you go." The lady at the desk said as she handed me some papers.

"Let me see your schedule." Miles said as he stretched out his hand. I gave it to him and I just started to look through everything else I was given.

"Oh great looks like you have every lesson with me, except spanish but that's okay." He said smiling even more than before.

I smiled back and we both walked to our first class which was maths.

--
"Good morning class, now before we begin, we have a new student with us, would you like to introduce yourself." The teacher asked giving a warm smile.

"Hi, my names crystal and I just moved here from New Jersey." I Waved shyly. "You can take a seat next to Mar, Mar raise your hand for me." The teacher spoke. They boy that was staring me down earlier raised his hand slowly. I sighed a little bit and made my way over to him. 

I sat down and went to grab a pen. That's when i realized i didn't have one. Not even a pencil. 

"Uh, hey." I turned to Mar as he was my last hope. "What?" He answered quite rudely. "Do you have a pen or pencil i can borrow please?" He looked me in the eyes and told me something that quite rude and for no reason can i add. "No, go find your own bitch." My eyes widened at the disrespect. 

"That was rude." I said to myself as i turned to face the teacher trying to concentrate. 

~

Finally the class ended and i was walking to lunch with Miles and i was telling him about what Mar had said to me. 

"Girl you don't wanna mix with him, he literally has a criminal record and i don't wanna see you entertaining him either." He gave me a stern look. "I wasn't planning on it, he's rude and for no reason."

~

A couple days had passed and Mar had still been rude to me, almost like he was trying to bully me. Like i try my best to avoid him but he just seems to be everywhere. 

Like the other day i was going to find Miles so we could sit together at lunch time and he came and pushed me and started pulling my hair while laughing with his friends like it's funny. 

But there's the odd day where he would stare at me with this look or just be nice to me. But it only happens when he's alone. It's really confusing me. But i just try and ignore him. 

~

I was walking to lunch and i went straight over to where miles was sitting. "Hey." I said as  i sat down. "Hi, oh i forgot to ask you, are you any good at biology, i really need help with my homework." He looked at me with desperate eyes. "You my friend have come to the right person, i can help you, i can come over after school if you want?"

He exhaled loudly and smiled. "Oh my gosh, thank you, come around at like 4, i have to do some chores first." 

"Okay sounds good. I'll be back i'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Miles nodded and i got up and walked out of the cafeteria.

On my way to the bathroom, i overheard a group of boys talking a little too loud. I walked a bit further but still remained hidden and saw that Mar and his little friends were laughing about something. 

"Nah, but for real Mar, please do the dare, it's just for a bit of fun." One of his friends said. "No, for the last time, i will not pretend to like crystal and ask her out. Have you seen her?" He chuckled at the last part. 

I gasped loudly forgetting that they couldn't see me. All of a sudden i heard movements. "Ooo, Mar you've got some explaining to do." One of his friends said as they all seen me and began to walk away.

"What did i ever do to you, I have been at this school for less than a month and you dislike me for no reason what's up with that." I said with calmness in my voice which surprised me on the in side. 

"None of your business, now move out of my way." He shoved me aside and walked off. What the fuck is his problem.

~

"Hey crystal." this boy walked up to me while i was walking to my next class which happened to English. "Oh hey, um, not to be rude but do i know you?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry, i sit behind you in English class my name is Eli. i just wanted to tell you that i think your really pretty." He said a little nervous. "Oh thank you so much." I smiled nicely.  

"So, uh, are you doing anything after school?" He asks stepping in front of me with his hands in his pockets with a mischievous smile. "Um as far as i'm concerned nothing." I said a little startled because he made me stop walking.

"Do you wanna come to my house after school for a bit to hangout?" He asked biting his lower lip. "Umm..." I was about to answer when someone interrupted me. "She can't she'e coming to mine after school." I turned to look who was behind me and to my surprise i saw Mar standing there. He wrapped his arms around my waist and glared at Eli. 

"What are you her boyfriend or something?" He asked looking like he wanted to burst out laughing. Mar just rolled his eyes and shot back at him."Yeah i am, so back off, got it." He spoke in a harsh tone. "Whatever man, she wasn't even that pretty anyway." He walked off while giving the both of us a stank face. I gave him one back then turned around to Mar. 

"What the fuck was that?" I asked with the most concerned look on my face. "saving you." He said simply. "I didn't need saving first of all and second you don't even like me." I said folding my arms. "I never said i don't like you, you just assumed but i don't want you speaking to him okay." He demanded. 

"Like i'm gonna listen to you." I scoffed and rolled my  eyes. Then, in hat second he grabbed my by my wrist and slammed me up against a wall. "Your gonna listen to me whether you like it or not baby." he whispered in my ear while his lips lightly grazed my neck. 

He backed up and walked off like nothing happened. I was left there confused as to what just happened.

~

It's been about a week and Mar has been nothing but nice to me. He still hasn't told me what's up but i need to know. And today was the day i finally had the guts to ask him about it.

"Hey Mar come here i need to talk to you." I found him sitting with his friends at lunch time. He got up ans rested his arm around my shoulder as we walked some place more quiet. We ended up walking towards an empty corridor. "What's up?" He asked. 

"I should be asking you that question. What changed, why are you being so nice all of a sudden, i men i'm not complaining, it's just that it's really random, you feel me?" I asked with his hands in mine. 

"i'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable. I just didn't know how to control my feelings." He confessed rubbing the back of his neck. "Feelings, what do you mean elaborate." i said folding my arms. 

"I just didn't know how to tell you..." He stopped in the middle of his sentence then he stepped a little closer towards me. He looked into my eyes and then at my lips. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. 

He caught me off guard at first, and then i kissed back. I should've pushed him off, but i just couldn't. 

His hands wrapped around my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck.

I pulled back and just  looked at him with a blank expression. "I'm sorry for how i treated you in the past. I'm not very good with dealing with emotions, and it kinda hurts me to see you with miles all the time."

"Why, me and miles are just friends and plus he doesn't swing that way if you know what i mean." I laughed a little. "Ohh, i never knew that." He laughed as well. 

"So you did all of this because you liked me?" I said finally getting my head around the situation. He nodded. "I still do like you." 

I leaned up to his ear and whispered something. "Then do something about it." I looked up at him and smirked. He kissed me once more and then took my hands. "Let me take you out somewhere on the weekend." 

"I'm free all Saturday." I smiled, gave him a quick peck on the cheek and i went back to the cafeteria.

Hey guys, i'm so sorry this took so long, but i hope you enjoyed it!

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

354K 5.4K 61
๐€ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐ญ ๐๐๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡. ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ ๐Š.

ฮ“ฮตฮฝฮนฮบฯŒ ฮฆฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮฑฯƒฮฏฮฑฯ‚

25.8K 1.2K 23
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
465K 24.4K 31
"๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ' ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ"
81.5K 2.3K 22
๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. {๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๏ฟฝ...