The Bad Boy Is Possessive

By BrittanyLeigh8

Is it possible for a bad boy to be your saving grace? Well for Farrah Bryant it was. After she finds out her... More

Chapter 1- The Bad Boy Is Planning Something
Chapter 2- Deal With The Devil
Chapter 3- Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 4- Not what I Expected
Chapter 6- Bad Boy Surprises
Chapter 7- Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 8- Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Chapter 9- It's A Good Thing I'm Not A Vampire. I'd Never Make It.
Chapter 10- A Little of the Unexpected
Chapter 11- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 1)
Chapter 12- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 2)
Chapter 13- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 3)
Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber
Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius
Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me
Chapter 17- Bad Boy Confessions
Chapter 18- Bad Boy Advice
Chapter 19- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.1
Chapter 20- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 2
Chapter 21- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.3
Chapter 22- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 4
Chapter 23- Girls Night
Chapter 24- The Bad Boy Has A Romantic Side
Chapter 25- Just My Luck
Chapter 26- I Know People Can Surprise You But I Never Expected This
Chapter 27- Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter 28- Breakthrough
Chapter 29- The Bad Boy Likes Trouble
Chapter 30- The Beach House
Chapter 31- The Truth Will Out
Chapter 32- The Walk on the Wild Side Isn't for Everyone
Chapter 33- Why Me?
Chapter 34- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 35- Until You
Chapter 36- You Live And You Learn
Epilogue
TBBIP Spin-off- "Just My Type"

Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents

1.8M 36.6K 21.5K
By BrittanyLeigh8

(Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents)

Its weird how one breakup can change everything you used to love. Like for example a song or, more commonly known as 'our song.' Even a place, because you used to spend every weekend with the one you loved there. All of those things for me were true but the fact that it was Saturday made it worse.

You see every Saturday was mine and Blake's day. We always spent it together. He would either be at my house or I would be at his. We would usually pass the time with watching movies or hanging out with his older sister, who was awesome by the way. She was always so sweet and never failed to provide you with entertainment. I just loved Brandi. I know I was going to miss her now that Blake and I were no longer together. 

Anyway, like most couples we had our routine as well. Then on Saturday nights we would always have dinner together with one of our families and I especially loved spending time with his family because they always felt like my family to, so I felt at home there. I'm going to miss that.

See, this was the exact point I was getting at. It's like everything has changed. Instead of being at his house, the place I used to enjoy, I was sitting her moping about the past. It's like I can't escape him, because he is everywhere. Like now. I hate my room, because every time I look at a wall or picture or even the bed I think of him.

And no we didn't have sex there because like I stated earlier I'm still a virgin but we did used to do our home work there and make out and.....well you get it. Ugh I just wanted things back to normal. Before he cheated on me. I couldn't even enjoy my shower this morning either because 'our song' played from my playlist I was listening to. I really need to delete that. See... I'm so pathetic.

"Farrah ." Mom called. "You have a visitor."

Great, who could it possibly be? Hopefully someone that will help me take my mind off of my current situation. Like Olivia or Grace.

I stood from my window seat, another place Blake and I used to make out, and walked to the top of the stairs. As I neared the bottom of them I heard the voice that caused me to freeze in my spot unwilling to move

No it couldn't be, could it? There is no way. He wouldn't just show up here without telling me, would he? How did he even know where I lived anyway? I'm pretty sure I never told him. If I did I sure don't remember it.

'Be nice Farrah. He did help you get revenge.'

Ugh stupid conscience, telling me what to do. Why do you always have to be right? I was doing just fine without you.

"Farrah." Mom screamed impatiently. "You have company."

I sighed and knowing I was going to have to see him sooner or later and decided it might as well be now. I forced myself to continue my decent on the stairs to go meet the bad boy. Yep that's what I'm calling him now, until I can come up with something better. I mean I can't exactly call him heartless anymore after he helped me now can I?

"I'm here mom." I say just as they both come into sight.

"It took you long enough." She scolded. "It's not nice to keep your guests waiting."

"Sorry." I mumbled before meeting Brody's eyes.

"You didn't tell me you were friends with Mr. Bauer's son." Mom said with her 'you should have told me' look.

"Mr. Bauer?" I questioned.

Like I'm supposed to know who that is. I take it by her expression though he must be pretty important.

"Yes, he is one of your dad's biggest clients at the advertising firm." She stated.

'Goody' I think sarcastically to myself.

I slowly nodded my head when I saw where this was going. I understood her reaction now. She didn't have time to impress. Not that Brody had any part in his dads business but it's still the principal of the matter. I'm sure to get an ear full later about this.

"Sorry mom, I didn't know."

And I honestly didn't. Who would have thought that my delinquent bad boy would have account with my dad's firm? I didn't. In fact, I didn't even know what his dad did for a living.

My eyes widened at my sudden realization. Did I just say 'my bad boy'? Oh Lord, how embarrassing. Thank goodness I didn't say that out loud or surely he would think I was crazy. I know I already do.

Mom chuckled awkwardly at the silence and looked between us both. "Well it seems I'm just in the way here so I'll give you two some privacy."

She hurried from the room before either of us could respond, no doubt to give my dad a heads up about who my new "friend" was. And I use that term very loosely. I could already picture the many dinner parties they would plan just to make fast friends with the guy holding the biggest account at Maxwell and Bryant advertising agency.

God, I hope they don't embarrass me. Dad probably wouldn't but my mom on the other hand was a totally different story.

"You zone out a lot you know that?" Brody chuckled interrupting my thoughts.

"Why are you here?" I sighed.

"What? No hi, hello? I'm I've missed you my boyfriend." He joked.

"Just answer the question." I say irritably.

He stood there his hands stuffed in his pockets giving me one of those famous smirks again while looking me in the eyes. Then he said those four words that made me gulp.

"I'm here to collect."

"C- collect?" I stuttered.

"Yep." He smiled. "You didn't expect to get my help for free did you?"

Did I? Of course not but I didn't expect to have to pay him back so soon. I thought he'd at least give me a week or something. Not one day.

"No." I confessed. "What do I have to do?"

"Well first off, as my girlfriend, we need to take the first step in our relationship." He states.

First step? What first step? Do I even want to know what that is? The only first step I remember was holding hands and we've skipped way past that.

"Um..."

I wasn't really sure what to say. What if he wanted to have sex or something? I'm not ready for that and definitely not with him. First off I don't think I want him as the holder of my v-card and secondly, he has way more experience than me and I would only embarrass myself.

"Don't worry if I wanted that I would already have it." He stated.

"What?"

"You're about as easy to read as a book." He answered.

I'm offended! I'm not the easy. Am I? And there is nothing wrong with assuming that about him. After all he's been with practically every girl at school and who knows who else.

"We're only meeting my parents so calm down." He states.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in relief. Thank goodness for that. Wait, his parents? Isn't that one of the later steps in a relationship? What if they don't like me? What if they hated me? I've had no time to prepare for this. I could have used a little more warning.

"Don't worry." He said. "You're their kind of people. They'll love you."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Their kind of people?"

Then suddenly it dawned on me why he needed my help. It was to impress his parents. He was using me to make him look good. That was it.

"So this is why you needed me." I smirked. "Impressing mommy and daddy are we?"

His good mood quickly went from good to sour and I can only imagine it was from my comment. He didn't look at all happy with me as he took a step closer.

"You don't know anything." He warned. "So don't go thinking you do."

Geeze, what was his problem? It was only a joke. Talk about easily angered. I hardly find it fair that he can make jokes and assumptions about me but the second I do it to him he snaps. I take it his parents are a touchy subject.

"What is wrong with you? You don't have to get all offended?"

"Let's just go or we're going to be late. Plus I need to prep you first."

"Prep me?" I questioned.

"Yeah, don't ask." He smiled lightening the mood a little.

I nodded my head. "Got it."

I take it things were complicated, so I would just leave it at that for now. Besides I'm sure I will find out eventually. Things like that only stay hidden for a short amount of time before they come out and I wanted to be the one to uncover it. Maybe I will even learn some things about Brody in the process.

*********

"Slow down before you kill us both!" I screamed clutching on to the dash board for dear life.

He had been driving like a maniac since we left my house and I didn't know how much longer I could take it.

"Don't be such a baby. I'm barely breaking a hundred." He chuckled as he rounded another corner.

Is he serious? People have been killed going at this speed and I wasn't ready to end my life just yet. I still had places to go and people to meet. I'd barely lived. I hadn't even gotten the chance to meet Justin Bieber yet. I just can't die.

"Barely a hundred?" I yelled. "Do you hear yourself right now?"

"Calm down we're almost there." He smiled.

I continued clutching on to anything my hands could grab as I was slug all over the car. I swear you would think we were on a speedway or something the way he was acting. It's not a race but if it were I'm pretty sure the elderly couple driving no more thirty miles per hour lost by a long shot.

The car finally slowed as we pulled up to two large Iron gates outside the Wellings Place community. It's one of the nicest places in town to live along with one other which was the one I was from.

Brody reached out to punch in a code on the key pad that let us in. As the gates opened he pulled through them at my surprise at a reasonable speed.

There seemed to be many houses in this community that looked just a beautiful as the one before it. It was a very nice community.

"Which one of these houses is yours?" I ask him while looking out the window.

"The one on the right." He answers as he pulls up to it.

"Wow." I say looking over the huge house. "It's nice."

"You get used to you." He said. "You should know."

I roll my eyes at his statement. "Why do you hate who you are so much?"

"Not who I am? Who they are." He clarifies.

Oh I get it now. He doesn't want to be anything like his parents so he rebels against them for his own personal reasons. He just wants to piss them off basically.

"If you hate them so much then why are you trying to impress them?" I ask.

"You ask a lot of questions." He says smiling at me.

"Seriously, why?"

He sighs in defeat and looks out his window before answering me. "Look my parents, or guardians if you like aren't that easy to impress. They need to see that I'm changing and becoming who they want me to be."

"So this is just a show for them?"

He looks back at me before answering. "They are threatening to send me to a correctional facility if they don't see a change soon, thus where you come in. As long as I can show them one change they will back off and let me live my life."

I nodded my in understanding. I get why this is so important to him now. It's his way of keeping his freedom.

"You said guardian before?" I noted. "How Come?"

"I'm adopted. Those people in there are not my biological parents." He said. "They are just some people who couldn't have any kids and decided to adopt the poor child whose parents left him."

In that moment I could see the real Brody, the broken one, the one with feelings. The truth is I liked seeing this side of him. It reminded me that he was still human and just like the rest of us. He silently suffers on the inside but on the outside he puts up this whole bad boy exterior to fool everyone.

"Come, on they're expecting us." He says before getting out of the car.

I quickly follow and get out after him and meeting at the front of the car.

"Remember, impress."He reminded me.

"Don't worry, I've got it." I smile at him.

"And talk me up." He smirked before leading us into the house.

I swear this boy is so all over the place. He can go from serious to cool in a matter of seconds without even thinking twice about it. At least he doesn't let things get to him too much like I did.

The second we entered the house Mrs. Bauer greeted us.

"Brody honey where have you been?" She asked. "We've been waiting on you for thirty minutes."

She didn't seem so bad to me. I don't know why he's so worried about this. She honestly seemed rather nice to tell the truth.

"Who's your friend?" She asked smiling at me.

"Mom this is my girlfriend Farrah, Farrah this is my mom." He says all too quickly before changing the subject. "Where's dad?"

She looked surprised by his words and smiled brightly at me and looking over to Brody.

"He's in his office. He'll be out in a minute." She answered before turning her attention back to me.

"Nice to meet you Farrah." She said.

"Nice to meet you to Mrs. Bauer."

"Call me Trudy." She smiles.

"Brody, why don't you show Farrah around the house and I'll make us some lunch." She said still smiling.

"You cook?" He laughs. "I think you mean Ina will. You can't even follow a simple recipe."

Trudy looks down a little embarrassed at being outed in front of company which earned Brody a nudge from me. "Be nice. That's your mom."

She looked back up at me after my scolding and grinned. "It's alright Farrah he does it all the time."

I shot him a disapproving look, not that it mattered, but he needed to be a little nicer. He doesn't have to be a walking asshole a hundred percent of the time. If I talked to my mom like he just did I would be grounded for a month.

"Fine." He grumbled. "I'll show her around."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me along behind him and up the stairs. "We'll start with my room."

Panic quickly shot through me causing my feet to stop on their own accord and pull away from him.

"Why can't we start with the bottom floor?" I asked.

"What's the matter, afraid of my room?" He teased.

"N-no." I lied. "I just want to see the rest of the house."

Any part of it would be fine just not his room. There was no telling all the things I would find and I don't want to know that much about Brody yet. I think there needs to be some mystery in a relationship, if you could even call it. I waited a mouth before I even set foot in Blake's room. I preferred to take things slow which seemed to be the exact opposite of what the bad boy wants. I guess he's in for a surprise though because this girl isn't giving in so easily.

"Fine, I guess we can start there." He said all to disappointed.

"Thank you." I murmured.

I felt relief again as we descended back down the stairs to a more open area of the house. It was much safer here and I liked that because after the kiss we shared yesterday being alone was not the best idea.

As promised Brody showed me the rest of the house and it was just as nice as I had imagined it to be. The main thing I loved about it was its spaciousness. The more room the better is the way I felt. I hated being cramped up in tiny spaces.

"There is still one room you haven't seen yet." He smirked as soon as the tour was finished.

"That's ok. I'm already tired anyway." I lied.

Nope, not falling for that one. He's going to have to try a little harder than that to get me into his room. I'm not the gullible.

"No you're not."

"How do you know?" I challenged.

Just when he was about to reply Trudy walked back in the room distracting him. "Lunch is ready. Your dad is already at the table."

He nodded and followed his mom into the kitchen with me in tow. Like his mom had previously stated his dad sat at the end of the table reading over some papers as we entered not bothering to look up.

"Rick please put away those contracts we have guests." Trudy scolded.

He immediately looked up from them to see who she was speaking of when his eyes landed on me.

"You'll have to excuse me. I didn't know." He stated putting them away as Trudy asked. "My son rarely brings home company."

"It's alright." I smiled politely.

"Have a seat." He says motioning to the various seats gathered around the table.

I was about to choose a seat when Brody politely pulled out a chair for me and waited for me to sit. I was a little take aback by his gesture but said nothing of it as I accepted the seat and sat down.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Did my son just pull a chair out for someone?" His mom gasped. "You must have really changed him."

Her eyes instantly went to her husband as she shared a look of disbelief with him.

"Come on mom it's only a chair." He stated.

His dad chuckled humorously at him before looking at me. "You'll have to excuse out initial shock. We rarely ever see this side of him."

"Yeah we usually hear about him hitting someone with a chair rather than pulling it out for someone." Trudy added.

I gasped. I knew Brody was bad but not that bad. I can't believe he hit someone with a chair.

"You hit someone with a chair?"

He shrugged it off like it was nothing. "It was stupid bar fight."

"How did you get into a bar?" I asked in disbelief.

"Fake ID, how else?" He chuckled.

"That's not funny young man. Faking your identity is a serious crime." He mom stated.

"So is selling them but that hasn't stopped me." He said.

My jaw literally dropped at his statement. I can't believe he just said that in front of his parents. I thought we were here to impress them, not piss them off. I must have missed the memo.

"Keep it up you'll be at that institution faster than you can blink." He dad threatened pointing a finger at him.

I suddenly started getting the feeling I shouldn't be here. It was only a matter of time before all hell broke loose and I didn't want to witness it.

I watched as Brody tightly gripped the silverware in his hand while starring down at his food. I swear the thing looks like it's about to break and that was saying something for the expensive set that was there.

In effort to break the tension between Brody and his dad, Trudy began to turn the attention back to me.

"So Farrah, who are your parents?" She asked. "Maybe I know them."

I paid one last glance to Brody and his dad before answering her. "Gina and Kenneth Bryant."

"You mean of Maxwell and Bryant Advertising?" She asked looking to Rick wore a pleased look on his face.

"Yes." I nodded.

"I didn't know Kenneth had a daughter." Rick stated.

"Two actually." I corrected. "I have a sister."

"Really?" He smiled. "Next time I'm there I'll have let him know what a delight his daughter is."

"Thank you." I smiled.

Maybe that will please Dad. I'd like to see heather pull off something like that. I bet she doesn't know any of dad's clients. Ok Farrah, now is not the time for bragging. Save that for when you get home.

The rest of lunch went a lot better than the beginning, thank goodness, because I'm not very good with awkwardness as you can see.

After we finished eating and me promising to tell my dad to call Rick we were free to leave. I was very happy to say the least and I have to say, disaster safely averted and I didn't have to see room.

No one was killed no punches were thrown and I have to say that's about what I expected when I pictured his parents. Well until I found out who they were or more specifically who his dad was. Maybe we can retain some normality in this relationship after all.

On our way back to my house Brody decided to drive a little slower and I couldn't help but think it was for my benefit. After all he kind of owed me for lunch anyway.

My phone ringing from my pocket caught my attention as I reached for it. Once I turned it around so I could see who it was I instantly regretted it.

Blake's name flashed across my screen making me tightly grip the phone in my hands with anger. I don't know why he insists on calling me but I wish he would stop. You would think after someone has ignored your calls for two days it would stop.

"Who is it?" Brody asked.

"Who do you think?"

"Here let me see it." He smirks as he takes it from my hands.

My eyes widen in sock when he answers it and puts the phone up to his ear.

"Dude you really need to stop calling my girlfriend." He smiles. "You lost her, get over it. She obviously has."

With that he hung up the phone and passed it back to me. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. That was priceless. I could just imagine the look on Blake's face when Brody said that to him. The only thing better would have been him saying it in person.

"Remember the requirements?" He asks briefly looking from the road to me.

"Yes." I sigh.

"And what are they?" He asked.

I sigh and read them off as if reading it from a book. "No contact with Blake at all unless we are together, not even answering his calls. I have to answer anytime you call and have to abide by any other rules you come up with."

He smiled proudly looking back at the road. "That's my girl."

My cheeks heated up at the words 'My Girl.' I know he probably didn't mean it like it sounded but it still made me blush anyway.

Thinking back over his terms made me realize one thing I had missed before. The bad boy was possessive.

Why did I agree to this again? Oh yeah so I could relish in the moments like what just happened a minute ago. And to tell you the truth, it was well worth it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Vote.......Comment.....and.......Follow!

I love you guys! Thanks so much for the wonderful support. :)

P.S check out the awesome banner to the side made by lilmiss1988>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...
23.1K 737 31
(Warning! Cringey story I wrote when I was like 14!) He admitted to liking her, she did the same. Then they should be together right? Well that would...
733 89 22
Shyanne is your average fifteen year old student. With a cheating ex and love for her best friend what is she going to do? Ed cheated on Shy. Shy bro...
13.8K 524 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...