Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 12: New Suit
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: Love pt.2
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 24: Time
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: Blessing
Thor Ragnarok
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 32: Sakaar
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
Chapter 50: Breaking the News
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
Chapter 56: Return
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 8: Iron Dad

2.5K 83 28
By Stark_2023

I pulled up to the high school Peter went to. I wanted to see how he's been. It was only 2 days ago when I last visited him, but I want to make sure he's okay.

I went to see May. After a few hours of hanging out and catching up, she told me she would call and I can spend the day with Peter.

Aunt May is so chill. She doesn't mind that her nephew is hanging out with an Avenger turned wanted criminal for a day.

I hopped off my Harley Davidson and walked toward the door.

I have an illusion over myself making me look like a woman with blonde hair, freckles, and hazel eyes. I had a strong structured face, high cheek bones, and a fit shape.

It's fun pretending to be someone else. I want to look like Peter's cool older cousin, so I have on a leather jacket over a black tank top with high waisted black jeans. I feel so badass right now.

I walked into the school and walked pass a few students skipping class. It felt weird with them staring because they're Peter's age, but I didn't let it bother me as I walked to the office.

I walked up to the desk, taking off my sunglasses. The desk secretary looked up at me with a warm smile.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She asked kindly. I looked over to my left to see Peter sitting on the chairs, holding his backpack on his lap.

He was staring out the door just beside him, staring at someone.

I glanced back to see some boy laughing at Peter with his friends. I inhaled a breath.

"I'm here for my little cousin, Peter Parker." I smiled at the older lady.

"Ah yes! May did tell me you were coming. He's right there." I waved at Peter who stared at me with disbelief. "Just sign here."

"Yes ma'am." I signed Lexi Parker, the name Aunt May used. I handed her the pen. "I absolutely love that top on you. It compliments the blue in you're eyes." I smiled sweetly at the woman.

"Aw, thank you sweetie!" She blushed from the compliment.

"Come on, Petey." Peter stood up, swinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Wait! Mr. Parker!" I heard a man yell. I watched Peter tensed as he let out a sigh. I furrowed my eyebrows at turned to face the man calling for Peter.

"Can we help you?" I put my arm around Peter.

"Hi, I'm Principal Morita." He held his hand out to me. I lifted my right hand and shook his.

"Lexi Parker. Peter's older cousin."

"I'm afraid Peter has detention today after school and all this week. Peter has agreed to the terms and knows he must stay." I raised an eyebrow at the man.

Detention. That's can't do.

"Can we go to you're office and talk, Principal Morita?" I asked. He nodded.

"Certainly."

We started to his office.

"Actually, Peter, I want to talk to him alone." I smiled at the boy who looked confused and a little panicked. "If that's alright with you?"

"Yes, of course. Peter, please wait here."

"Okay, sure..." Peter trailed off as he watched us walk away.

~

"Thank you so much Bill. You're a good man." I grinned at the man who waved bye from his office doorway.

"Thank you, Miss Parker. And Peter, you have an amazing day and stay out of trouble from now on." He pointed at Peter with a smile and walked back into his office.

I walked up to Peter and the kid who laughed at Peter, Flash. Who names their kid Flash?

"What did you do?" Peter asked absolutely confused. I smirked at him and played with my sunglasses.

"I used my Dad's bank account to donate money to the drama and theatres club. I remember you telling me they were cutting them because of low budget. I gave them a little nudge to keep them up." I shrugged a shoulder. "He really wants to be a good principal."

"Really? Won't your Dad be mad?" Peter's eyes wide in disbelief.

"Maybe. But it's not like I donated a million dollars. I'm sure he'll be fine." I gave him a toothy smile, ignoring the slight vibration behind my ear telling my someone was calling.

"Hi there." Flash smirked and raised his hand to me. I raised and eyebrow at him and glanced at Peter. Peter rolled his eyes.

I reluctantly shook the kids hand.

"Peter, you never told me you're cousin was so hot." He whispered to him, not so subtle. I tilted my head at the boy, not liking him at all.

"That's because we're not friends, Flash." Peter grumbled. I smirked softly at his words.

"What are you talking about, man?" Flash punched Peter's shoulder. I hid my glare before they could see it. "We've known each other since Preschool."

"Because you've been nothing but a prick to me and Ned since Preschool." I clenched my fists at Peter's words.

I looked around at the cameras that were on us. There was only two. I used my magic to block them from seeing us. I also made all three of us only visible to each other.

I made my illusion go away, blue mist surrounding my body.

I smirked at Flash's shocked expression as I stood in front of the two.

"Hope!" Peter whispered-yelled and hit my arm. I flinched, forgetting he has super strength. "What are you doing!?"

"W-What?" Flash stuttered as he pointed between me and Parker. I smirked and walked in front of Flash. His eyes widened as he stared at me.

"Flash." He let out a gasp as he froze.

"I just want to say I'm a huge fan and you are amazing. I love you and the Black Widow." He spoke fast as he stared at me. I could see the amazement and slight fear in his eyes.

Peter snickered softly at Flash's face.

"Look, Flash. If I find out that you've said anything rude or mean to my close friend, Peter Parker and his best friend, Ned Leeds, I will not hesitate to make the Avengers come down here and make you wish you never messed with him." I didn't want to make the promise sound too threatening. But I did make my eyes glow blue to add effect because I'm that kind of bitch.

"Y-Yes m-ma'am..." Flash nodded and stared at my glowing eyes.

"Okay, Hope. That's enough." Peter grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

I made my illusion come back. The cameras fixed and we were now visible again.

Flash stared at me, looking as if he would—

He fainted.

I cleared my throat and looked at Peter. He stared at Flash, then to me.

"What do we do?" We asked each other at the same time.

"I don't know! I never had to deal with fainting fans that I've threatened before!" Peter gestured to Flash who was drooling on the floor.

"I never either! That's what Dad deals with..." I trailed off and glanced at Peter. Peter did the same.

"Call him." He said. I shook my head quickly.

"No! You call him."

"He won't pick up for me!"

"Are you sure?"

"You're his daughter!"

"Adopted."

"You're still closer to him!"

"But you're kinda like his protégé!"

"That's doesn't beat adopted daughter."

" Maybe we can just pour some water on him." I suggested and made a cup of water appear. I poured it onto Flash's face.

Flash jumped up at the coldness. "What happened?!"

He stood up and looked around him, his eyes stopping at me.

"See." I smiled at Peter. "No need to call—."

"What's going on? Why was I summoned?" Dad walked through the school doors, ignoring the students staring at him.

Peter and I made eye contact, panic filling us.

"Kid!" Dad stopped in front of us.

"T-Tony Stark...?" I winced at the thud behind us. Does this Flash faint a lot?

"Where is Hope—?" Dad's eyes landed on me. I smiled sheepishly and waved.

"Hi dad..." I chuckled and pulled on my fingers nervously. "Why are you here?"

"I was about to ask the same question. A.N.I.Y.A.H. contacted me and told me Hope was at Peter's school. My mind couldn't help but remember you two rambling on about the Vulture dude, so I had to check it out. "

"I was also alerted that a large amount of money was taken out of my bank account. You could have just used yours. It's not like I canceled it."

"Nothing happened." Peter and I stepped closer together to block his sight of the kid unconscious on the floor behind us.

"I'm just here to pick up Peter." I smiled sweetly at the billionaire in front of us.

He raised an eyebrow and stared at us. I glanced around at all the eyes on us.

I looked to the floor, remembering the look he was giving us because I used to get it all the time.

"Who's the kid?" He nodded his head to Flash behind us. I looked back and let out a fake gasp.

"Who is that?!" I looked over to Peter who made the same shocked face.

"I have no clue! I've never met that dude in my life..." Peter looked at Dad while pointing at Flash-I mean the random kid.

"Oh yeah." Dad pursed his lips with a nod as he walked around us. You can just hear the unconvinced in his voice.

We can make a run for it. I said I'm Peter's head.

He's Tony fudging Stark! He'll catch us easily! Peter yelled back in his mind.

"Hey kid." Dad hit the unconscious kid on the shoulder, using his glasses to scan him for serious injuries.

Follow me. I took a step back slowly away from Dad. Peter followed.

"You let him see you, didn't you? Hope, I thought you were trying to keep yourself hidden." Dad looked back at us, noticing we were now a few feet away from him.

"Hope Stark?" I heard someone whisper.

"Is that her?"

"Why is Peter talking time Tony Stark?"

"I can't believe he's here!"

I noticed the crowd slowly forming around us. I clenched my jaw at the sight of the cameras.

"I was getting bored and I really wanted to see Peter."

"Why the hell is there water on the floor?" Dad backed away from the water.

"He... peed..." Peter paused for a moment and thought about what he said. Dad sent us a 'really' look.

When he looked away, I hit Peter on the back of the head. "What?" He mouthed at me with a confused look.

"Kid!" Dad hit Flash's face lightly and he woke up. Dad stood up and walked back over to us, ignoring the confused kid on the floor.

Peter and I both stared at him. He stood in front of us with his arms crossed.

"What are you really doing here, Hope? And why are you leaving in the middle of the school day, Peter?"

"Can we, I don't know, go talk somewhere else?" I looked over to the cameras pointed at us. Dad looked at them, then back to me.

"Oh yeah, you're wanted fugitive, I totally forgot." Dad hit his head as if he had a duh moment and realized it. I rolled my eyes at the man. "Come on kids."

Peter and I followed Dad out of the school.

"There's no way I can explain this to everyone." Peter mumbled to me as he pointed back at the school. "They're going to have so many questions."

Dad stayed silent as we walked to his car. I looked over to my bike just a few parking spaces away.

"Dad."

"What?" His voice stern with father authority. I cleared my throat, the nervousness in my voice quite noticeable.

"My bike." I pointed to it. "I can't leave it here."

"Fine, just follow us. But keep your comm on, I want to talk to you."

"I'm coming too?" Peter asked.

"Of course you are. Now get in the car." Dad pointed to the front seat as he opened the drivers door.

"Maybe he can come with me." I suggested with a nervous chuckle. Dad sent me a glare. "But of course he wants to ride with you. That's a better idea. Riding my bike is dangerous and Peter's just a kid. I mean he's 15, but still. That's not that young though... I'll just... go." Dad let out a sigh as I hurried away.

~

"—everyone probably posted that video on Instagram or something already. Everyone's going to know that Hope was there and talks to Peter. That means people are going to keep eye on Peter incase Hope decides to visit."

"And with you, Peter, being Spider-Man, people will see you or will get suspicious. Keeping yourselves a secret is very important and you both jeopardize that. I can't believe you went to his school and showed that kid who you were."

"People will want to hurt you or something because this business is not a joke. I don't need you guys getting hurt or dead. I couldn't live with myself. Hope, you're an adult now, you should have known the risks of picking Peter up. If they catch you, who knows what they'll do. Peter, you have to be careful of you're choices. The more people knowing who you are means more people who can hurt you..."

I stopped listening to Dad rambling as I ate my chocolate ice cream.

"You gonna tell him that it's his fault that they started recording?" I whispered to Peter who sat beside me eating some cotton candy ice cream.

"Nope... are you going to tell him he has some vanilla ice cream on his suit?" I looked at Dad who was pacing back and forth in front of us, noticing the ice cream on his expensive suit.

"Nope." I took a bite of my ice cream.

"Okay." Peter took a bite of his.

"I should really tell him though. It would save us some more lecturing." I whispered making sure Dad didn't see me.

"Okay." Peter just nodded.

"—What do you have to say for yourselves?" Dad put his left hand on his hip while holding his ice cream cone in his right.

He took us to get ice cream before he started with the lecture.

"Well?" Dad gestured us to talk.

"No one, other than that kid, knew it was me before you walked in the school. You're the one who blow my cover by calling me by my name out loud and showing up." I informed him.

Dad froze as he absorbed my words into his big head.

"And you have ice cream on you're suit. That's going to leave a stain." I pointed at his suit with my spoon.

"...Okay, so I blew you're cover..." Dad rubbed his face tiredly letting out a groan. "Why were you picking Peter up? There has to be a reason."

"I wanted to see how he was doing, you know, since you took his suit. I just wanted to cheer him up a bit by taking him out for a day. Plus, May told me he scored himself a hot homecoming date. May and I wanted to help him get ready for it."

"That is so kind." Peter smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Well, I never got to go to a Homecoming dance." I shrugged.

Dad cleared his throat to gain our attention.

"So, you're telling me, you weren't planning on taking him out of school to take down some bad guys and possibly jeopardize your whereabouts and Peter secretly being Spider-Man, and maybe getting hurt or killed in the process?" Dad furrowed his eyebrows at us.

"Nope." I said before giving him a smile.

Dad squinted his eyes at me, trying to see if I'm lying.

After a moment, he let out a sigh of relief. "Why didn't you tell me that earlier!?"

"Because you were being scary quiet when you bought us ice cream and then just out of no where, you started giving us a damn lecture."

Peter nodded in agreement while staring at his ice cream bowl.

"So I didn't need to show up?" Dad asked.

"No, you didn't, but now us three can hang out." I grinned at Dad then to Peter. "Maybe you can be all father figure and son figure again."

"I don't know—."

"When you say the word 'crisp', it moves from the back of your mouth to the front."

I blinked at Peter's words, taking a moment to process them.

"What?" I crinkled my nose in confusion. Peter looked up at us.

"Crisp." He was all he said. "It makes so much sense, but at the same time, it doesn't."

"Crisp. Crisp. Crisp." Dad repeated out loud, looking confused as hell.

"Crisp." Peter said slowly. I rolled my eyes at the two.

"You are not starting this. I have to deal with Bucky, now you." I muttered as I rubbed my forehead.

"If you start counting from zero, you're lips will never touch until you get to one million." I glared at Peter.

"Can we not think about shower thoughts right now?" I groaned in annoyance. "Let's just go to the mall or something.

"They keep me up some nights. I would just like to share my thoughts with you guys." Peter mentioned to Dad and me.

Dad stared at Peter.

"What is your train of thought?" Dad crinkled his nose.

"The most unrealistic part of spy movies is everyone's ability to insert the USB drive on the first attempt." I had to think about that for a minute.

That's true though. I always switch it at least twice. I try it one way, it won't go in. So I switch the USB around and it won't fit, so I switch it again and it does. Like, why in the fuck didn't it go in the first time!?

I glared at Peter who smiled innocently at Dad and I.

"I wonder if there is a time on the clock I've never seen before..." I decided to say some of Bucky's thoughts that he has shared and have been messing with me for a while.

Peter gasped and stared at me. "You just had to add another!" He exclaimed in disbelief.

"Everyone always says, 'early bird gets the worm.' But what about the worm? It got up early and got eaten." I shrugged.

"Poor worm." Peter sighed in sadness. I nodded becoming equally as sad.

"I know. Everyone was probably telling him 'early worm gets the compost' or something."

"Wow." Dad whispered and rubbed his forehead.

"Okay. Let's go." Dad got back into the car, closing the door after he did. "I don't want you two going out on you're own without any parental supervision."

"But Hope's an adult?" Peter pointed at me.

Dad and I both snorted.

"'Adult' my ass." Dad started the car. "You two are the most childish children I've ever met."

Nice one. I said in Peter's head.

Good idea to join in. Peter nodded with a small smirk.

I made an illusion of another woman. She hopped onto my Harley and drove off, taking the bike back to Wakanda. I never tried this before, especially going a long way away.

"What the?" Peter watched the illusion drive away.

"I don't need it right now. Hopefully it makes it back." I pursed my lips.

I closed the back door of Dad's car. We were already sitting in the back.

"No more sharing stupid thoughts. Let's just go to the mall. Peter needs the best suit he can get." Dad pointed back at Peter.

"Yeah, the only suit I own is the one I wore to my parents funeral." There was silence in the car.

I felt my face softened as I grabbed Peter's hand comfortingly. He smiled at me.

"... well, you can't where that kid, not on my watch." I noticed Dad's hands tightened on the wheel.

"Thanks Mr. Stark." Peter thanked him.

"No problem kid." Dad glanced on the mirror, looking back at us.

There was a moment of comfortable silence as we finished our ice cream.

"Crisp, crisp." I whispered to myself making Dad and Peter laugh. I smiled at the sound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 32 32
What happens when Tony's daughter comes to live with the avengers while she attends college after she forgot to fill out her form papers? She's alway...
25.2K 491 73
Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled at living and always found it hard to tru...
24.5K 607 39
Hi, this is an Avengers reacts story by @RedCorvette084 and @Lulusurfista. It will have things like reacting to the actors, and the movies, but they...
44.1K 979 31
𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕, 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚘𝚔𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚊. 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋...