Alpha - Book 1

By MinYeorum

Nothing normal can be connected to Y/N, since her birth everything about her is special starting with the col... More

Happy B'Day โœ”๏ธ
Forever โœ”๏ธ
Alpha โœ”๏ธ
Jacket โœ”๏ธ
Gift โœ”๏ธ
King Of Falls โœ”๏ธ
Pee ? โœ”๏ธ
Hobi โœ”๏ธ
Jimin โœ”๏ธ
Yoongi โœ”๏ธ
Jin โœ”๏ธ
Jungkook โœ”๏ธ
Namjoon โœ”๏ธ
Taehyung โœ”๏ธ
Elders โœ”๏ธ
We Need To Talkโœ”๏ธ
Ecstasy โœ”๏ธ
Rejection โœ”๏ธ
Puppies โœ”๏ธ
Forgive Me โœ”๏ธ
Hurt You โœ”๏ธ +18
Sanity โœ”๏ธ
Lifeless โœ”๏ธ
Abomination โœ”๏ธ
Unconscious โœ”๏ธ +16
Ceremony โœ”๏ธ
Home โœ”๏ธ
Fabric โœ”๏ธ +18
Painful โœ”๏ธ +18
Sore โœ”๏ธ
Bathtub โœ”๏ธ +18
Wild โœ”๏ธ
Uncomfortable โœ”๏ธ
Heat โœ”๏ธ
Bouncing โœ”๏ธ
Queen โœ”๏ธ
Relax โœ”๏ธ
The End

Please You โœ”๏ธ

1K 54 14
By MinYeorum

As soon as I opened the door his scent ignited all my instincts and aroused me, awakening a desire that I couldn't compare to anything. I still had a vague memory of when it happened to Jimin, but being fully conscious took it to a new level.

My arrival didn't go unnoticed by him, and as soon as he noticed my presence he covered himself completely with the blanket I had used last night. My clothes were strewn across the bed and some on the bedroom floor, while he seemed to shake under the blanket letting out a few moans and grunts.

I approached him feeling the heat that was radiating from his body, and without wasting too much time I removed the blanket from him. His body was completely sweaty with a few strands of hair glued around his face like a frame, while his body seemed to shiver from second to second.

"Joonie, I'm here now, let me help you." I spoke touching his arm as gently as I could, and I don't know if it was my voice or my touch, but I know that the smell suddenly intensified as he moaned, this time sounding more like a moan of pleasure than pain, like the last one.

"I don't want you to see me like this, I'm a mess, and I'm not ready yet, and it hurts so much." He said, sounding breathless, still huddled, looking like he was really in a lot of pain. "It's okay Joonie, I promise I won't do anything unless you're ready ok? But let me at least help you to ease the pain a little."

"I don't know what to do,my wolf wants you to... that we... .I already tried to get some relief, but when I touch myself it seems, it hurts more, Alpha I'm scared." He answered as he started to cry, hugging a pile of my clothes.

Remembering what I needed to do, I immediately went to the bathroom and as soon as the bathtub was filled with cold water, I removed my clothes and went back to his side."Come here Joonie, I'll make you feel better, let's take a bath first." I said hugging him, and putting him on my lap. As soon as he sat straddling me he hugged me back, trying to absorb as much of my scent as possible.After finally taking him to the bathroom, I put him in the water and went in right afterwards, pulling him closer again.

"I'm just going to touch you here, is it okay?" I asked, touching his shaft, which was as hard as mine, and started to move my hand up and down slowly receiving what appeared to be a yes followed by moans.He, unlike Jungkook, wouldn't produce slick, but an alpha's rut is just as painful as an omega's, although it only happens when triggered by an omega in heat or by the bite of its mate, outside of the usual six-month period.

It was possible to sense his reluctance, even in this situation, but his body knew exactly what he needed as well as his wolf who immediately offered his neck where my mark was, as he moved around trying to create some friction rubbing his ass on my dick.

He was really a mess and had already come twice when finally his body started to relax, the water was already lukewarm and he looked too exhausted to even blink, but he was still rock hard, and my wrist wasn't so happy with the constant, repetitive motion anymore."Come on Jonnie, come for me again and then we can go to bed." I said while I kissed his neck, and as soon as I ran my tongue over my mark he came again, calling my name like a mantra.

After he calmed down I dried him and put him to bed in the nest he had made with my clothes and he fell asleep almost instantly. But I knew he wouldn't sleep for long, and I really needed to prepare for the next few days. So I got dressed, and went down to prepare some things for us to eat when he woke up again.

"How's Jonnie doing?" Hobi asked as soon as he saw me coming down the stairs. "I honestly don't know, but he's sleeping now. I came to get some things to eat and some bottles of water...Why didn't you tell me that he was in rut?

"Sorry Lupe, he said that everything was fine and that he could hold on until you arrived. We gave him one of the suppressors and he finally slept, so we thought everything was okay." Jin Jin said looking even more regretful than Hobi, he was probably the one who helped Joon with the suppressor.

"But a few minutes before you arrived he was nervous again and he didn't react well when we tried to approach him, and we were about to link you when we heard you parking."Hobi responded by looking away a little, looking even more tense than before. "That's okay since this was the first time, but I hope it will be the last one. Never again hide anything from me, especially something so important. Am I being clear enough?"

"Yes Alpha, I'm sorry." The two responded at the same time.

Oh, for the goddess's sake, come here you two. I'm not angry, just worried, and a little tense after today's events, but what matters is that everything is fine, and I know they won't allow that to happen again. Now help me take some of the things upstairs, but first I want a kiss." I said opening my arms so I could hug them both, and to my surprise they both hugged me at the same time and we ended up in a triple kiss. .

The way the two reacted was cute and exciting at the same time, and the idea of "making" the two of them make out while I watched and commanded every move made me go completely hard. But before I lost focus I backed off a bit from the two of them and after giving each a peck I grabbed a few bottles and went back to my Joonie, with the two of them right behind me carrying some fruit and what looked like a lunch box.

Namjoon's POV

I was feeling a little dizzy and starving, and I had no idea what time it was. Did I sleep all day?

- No, after our mate helped us to relieve our heat a little, we slept for an hour or two, but before you lose control again, I need to warn you that it won't be long before you can't hold on so firm in your ass virginity.

My wolf spoke to me and ignored me right after, like he did most of the time since I said that I didn't want to be at the receiving end. I was about to get up when I felt her move beside me.

Oh, hey Joonie, is your heat starting again? I brought water and food, and some chocolate too. Jin said that it helps you, either way I'll fill the tub again while you eat." She said, getting out of bed right afterwards wearing only what appears to be some kind of mini shorts, making my whole body warm up, and I'm sure it wasn't just the rut.

- Just stop being an idiot and submit to her once and for all. You know exactly what will happen when you lose control, and she won't be able to contain herself so easily, you didn't take another suppressor.

- You know it's not that simple, did you hear what Jungkook said?

- Which part, the one that he said she was sweet and kind , or the part that he said that he is completely addicted and that he can't stop thinking about sex?

- I'm talking about the part where he said that she is bigger than he thought and that it really hurt at first, especially the first time she formed the knot.

- Oh shut up, I can feel you get horny just by looking at her, stop lying to yourself, the sooner you accept it, the smoother our heat will be.

" Aren't you hungry? I can bring something lighter if you want, a tea maybe!? She asked, taking me out of my private conversation with my wolf, who was suddenly chatty again. The traitor.

"No, I mean, yes, I'm hungry, and thank you." I said, almost slapping myself on the forehead, to see if my brain is back at least functioning well at least." Why are you thanking me? Besides being a duty as your alpha and mate it's a pleasure to take care of you." She responded by sitting next to me, handing me some sandwiches with a bottle of juice, and then she took a box full of different types of chocolate and placed it beside me, and went back to the bathroom leaving me alone with my lovely (note the sarcasm) ) wolf again.

I need to admit that deep down I want, as much as my wolf , to submit to her, and that I shouldn't care what others think or worry too much about the future, but I don't know how to get over it. I'm stressed and seeing her wearing mini shorts is not helping much. The way she is acting, being so patient and taking care of me, controlling her wolf so she can help me, even while I'm being so stubborn, is making me feel stupid.

- Just turn that ass up and beg her to destroy you and make you full and round with our puppies already.

My wolf said , making a shiver run down my spine. The idea made me hard and hot, and I could feel it wouldn't be long before my heat started again. She probably felt how aroused I was and came out of the bathroom looking like she was fighting her wolf, while her eyes changed to red and back to their natural color. As soon as she approached she seemed to be in control again she reached out to me and without thinking twice I held her hand.

"Do you know that you and Jin are the only ones who fully block our link?" She asked, surprising me, only the two of us do this, really? "I do want you to have privacy, don't get me wrong, but I would like you to be more ... How can I say it ...I expected you to be more open about your thoughts. But I don't want you to feel pressured by anything, just don't hesitate to ask me for help when you need it. Being able to give what you really need makes you happy. Do you understand Joonie?" She asked as she finished, taking off the shorts she was wearing and testing the water temperature.

"Yes, I'm sorry ..." I responded feeling even more stupid to have avoided her knowing that she wouldn't do anything that I didn't feel comfortable with, and feeling how worried and upset she is about it made me more upset with my self.

"You have nothing to apologize for, but we'll talk more about it later, now I'll take care of you. I don't know how you managed to keep our link blocked while in rut. It just proves how strong you are, but your body is a lot more open and shows your needs. My wolf is begging me to please you, and I can't deny that your scent is making my mouth water, you don't mind if I have a taste right?"

She asked as she sat me on the counter and as soon as I said that I didn't mind at all, her mouth was around me, sucking me and making my mind foggy. I was feeling like I was about to lose control again, but I didn't want to continue fighting a losing battle, so before I was completely overwhelmed by my rut I decided to do what I should have done a long time ago.

"Do this, fu- fuck me, make me yours completely. P-please alpha" I spoke to her and as soon as I finished speaking I could almost taste her arousal and the smell that she was dispersing in the bathroom made me lose consciousness ,but before I completely lost myself I could see her golden eyes glowing.

As soon as I woke up I got up carefully trying not to do much more damage than what was done yesterday, but as soon as I sat on the bed I realized that I was not sore. Strange ... I remember exactly telling her that I was ready and after that ... after that ..."You blacked out, I think I got a little too excited and as you were sensitive due to the rut, my hormones were too much for your body." She replied, making me jump out of bed.

"Oh for the love of the goddess alpha!" I said realizing that she dressed me and apparently dried my hair, since it doesn't look like a rat's nest like it does when I sleep with it wet."I'm sorry, you were so cute trying to remember what happened last night, I couldn't help it. Anyway if you still want we can do it today.I'm going to do something to eat, you can wait here." She spoke giving me a kiss on the cheek and left the room before I could react. But as soon as she left I got up, and took off my clothes, decided to do this today, and end this rut once and for all.

- Now we're talking!

My wolf spoke, but I ignored him completely, looking at my reflection in the mirrored wall beside the bed. I'm not sexy at all, I don't have curves and a round ass like Jimin and Jungkook, I think even Tae has something more interesting than me, my god why am I thinking about my little brother's ass?.

"I don't care about Taehyung's ass, but those perfect butts of our little mates are mouth watering. I can't even choose between Jimin with the perfect size to suspend him against the wall or Jungkook with that defined body that makes me want to lick every bit of his body. Damn, they won't escape my claws for long, as soon as our alpha claims them all I fuck them till I don't have any drop of cum left inside me." My wolf spoke, not helping at all, making me hard, horny, self conscious and stressed at the same time.

Maybe if I wasn't in rut she wouldn't even want me.I thought trying to look at my ass in the mirror, and I can say that I didn't even like what I saw, how am I going to please her that way? Maybe if I do like my wolf said before ...

"What are you thinking ? Of course she wants us, we are her mates remember? Anyway, you should really train, you seem stiff, and flexibility is very important." My wolf responded, making me even more stressed. How flexible do you need to be to get fucked? I didn't even know this was a damn it requirement! Trying to prove to him and myself that I could be sexy and flexible, I went back to lying on the bed, got on all fours and stretched my arms as much as I could holding the bars on the headboard.

And as soon as I looked to the side her reflection appeared, almost scaring me to death for the second time today. My goddess I really wanted a hole to stick in my head now, no pun intended, I never felt so ashamed in my life. And the way she was laughing made me even more embarrassed and ridiculously emotional, arousing my insecurity again and before I could stop myself I was crying like a fucking baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.2K 90
Where alpha Jungkook finally finds his match. - Jungkook thought finding his mate was the hardest part but he was proven wrong when he met the tall b...
322K 15.5K 29
ABO Soul Mate AU Jeon Jungkook (alpha) is in love with someone who is not his soulmate. But he is heads over hills for her, at least he thinks he is...
1.4M 79K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
146K 8.5K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...