Crystal {Completed}

By Sarah24SM

One world two different colors.... She came from all the wrongs she never did, her side was nothing but fille... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue!
Romano

Chapter 21

1.3K 139 48
By Sarah24SM

Connor lets go of the man and steps over him once he is dropped dead on the floor, wiping the blood with the back of his hand he stares at the dead man with eyes wide open laying on the alley. Crouching beside the body, he grabs the man's arm before pulling it apart, throwing in away he tears the man limb from limb and rearranges the body parts and disappears from the scene.

Diego sighs once he watches Connor disappear before he makes his way to stare at the vampire Connor killed and shakes his head as he checks what Connor did with the parts of the man.

"Darwin Carlos" the man's body parts arranged reads.

With a sigh, Diego walks away from the alley where Connor easily killed one of his brother's clam member giving a clear warning to Darwin who has yet to know who actually has been killing his men. Diego would have laughed and praised Connor if he could for the way the man had so easily made his kill without a mess, not leaving even a single stain or clue as to who he was.

*********

"You are back" Jade points as Connor stands on the door to Jade's office silently telling her he was back and once the woman acknowledges him, he turns to walk away but Jade calls his name.

"Come join me for a drink" Jade asks but Connor shakes his head no.

"I am full" he replies making Jade narrow her eyes at him.

"I am offering beverage to you Connor, not blood. I know every night you disappear to go hunt and every morning I check on news to hear any dead bodies laying but it seems you have more control on your takings" the woman points.

"If that is all..."

"I am your only ally at the moment Connor, you can free to walk out and in of here as you please, but know one thing, if trouble sniffs it's way in my pack..."

"This pack will never have troubles from me" he promises and she sighs.

"One can never predict the future Connor; you never even imagined the turn of events that took in your own life"

"I will leave..."

"And go where?" she demands making him frown.

"Exactly, at the moment you have no where else to go, so stay here, with us. Try to control the hunger, fight it, do not let the hunger blind you and take control of your senses" she warns and he says nothing before he nods her way and walks out while Jade watches the man leave.

*******

Closing the door to his room, Connor makes his way towards his bed and sits at the edge as he starts to pulls his boots off his feet. Pulling the jacket off his body, he takes out the locket he had found on his sister's grave before he lies on the bed with a sigh.

Holding the locket above his head he stares at the dragonfly swing before he drops it on top of his chest and closes his eyes.

*********

"Either he has lost his mind or I am going to" Diego sighs as he stares at the dead body on Connor's feet.

"What did you expect after he was turned into a vampire?" Aura asks her mate who gives her an irritated look.

"Do not give me that look mate" she warns and he groans.

"Of course, you don't think I will bring out my ballet shoes and dance because he just had his fiftieth kill" he asks her and she giggles.

"Would love to see you wearing a cute little dress as well, mate" she teases making him pout.

"I forgot to iron it" he replies sadly as he watches his mate laugh a loud.

"Well, jokes aside, Diego, what are we to do about this?" she asks him and he frowns as he stares at the body.

"I should have stopped when he started hunting down humans"

"Then why did you not?"

"Our Crystal has been blessed with an inhumanly perfect mate, my dearest. He has only been hunting the humans who were a harm to the humanity"

"Do you think their blood had any effect on his conscience if he is now killing his own kind?" Aura asks and Diego shakes his head no.

"He has never been part of our kind from the beginning, my dearest. He is just a man who has been taking revenge for what his life has turned out to be" he points before they walk away from the place following Connor.

"Do you regret giving him a life?" Aura asks as they watch Connor make his way towards his sister's grave as the man grabs the dried flowers before replacing with a fresh one.

"It would have been such a waste if he was not alive"

"But..."

"Darwin had this coming to him; his stupidity was hint for his demise"

"Yet you curse seeing his kill" Aura points and Diego sighs.

"Every kill he makes, something dies in him"

"Yet he walks every night to bring fresh flowers to his sister" Aura defends Connor.

"She was the only good thing he had; I would have been devastated if I was in his place"

"I would have liked if he had gone to Crystal though" Aura wishes and Diego squeezes his mate's hand.

"He is grief my dearest and nothing is more dangerous than a man in grief, especially a man like him. In all the years I have walked this planet, never have I see any vampire who had such a clean kill, most definitely a newly turned at that"

"Those hands have seen labor, Diego. Those hands have raised not just to carry his sister but fix things around as well" Aura points and Diego nods his head.

"Should we demand Dante to be a farmer?" he asks his mate who gasps in horror at the thought.

"Do not even joke about it, mate. Your son would probably seduce each and every hens"

"Well, at least they will give more eggs" he grins and she shivers.

"Not the thought I need" she groans before he turns his head to stare at Connor.

********

Touching the grave of his sister, Connor keeps staring at it without a word. He makes circles with his finger at the ground next to her while he stays quietly.

"I will be back tomorrow" he whispers to her before he stands up from the ground and turns to stare at his house.

His head turns towards the palace standing tall at the hills and his eyes narrows slowly, clenching his fist he turns his back and eyes the flowers on his sister's grave.

"Did she even bother to come check on you?" he demands in anger before shutting his mouth and disappearing.

*********

Connor pauses on his step as he hears a chant coming out of Jade's office, he waits for a moment before knocking on the door and the chants stops at once. After a while, Jade opens the door to find his standing.

"I am back" he replies and she smiles opening her door asking him to walk in.

"Come in" she asks but he makes no move.

"I know you heard the chants"

"I have seen you use magic, the night we first met" he points and she grins.

"And you are not even curious?" she asks while he shakes his head no.

"Not my place" he replies as he turns around.

"There is magic inside everyone Connor, and you are the Queen's mate, there must be..." Jade stops when at once Connor grips her neck slamming her on the wall, which she did not sense or see coming.

"You helped me out, gave a roof to stay in, bed to sleep, animals to hunt when hungry. I will forever be in debt but you have not earned the right to mention her to me" he warns and Jade nods her head once getting the point, he squeezes her neck once before letting her go.

********

"Fight" the woman commands before they shift and start to attack Connor at once.

But even before they finish their shift all of them howl and falls down on the ground in pain while the group of men and women gasps in shock as none of them even saw him move.

"Are we done?" Connor asks making the woman who commanded the attack blink at him before she nods her head and Connor nods back as he quietly walks away from the fighting grounds.

"Alpha" Jade's beta bends and whispers to Jade's ear.

"Tonight, follow him" Jade commands as she turns and walks away from the steps of her house as she does not find it a least bit amusing that Connor without even lifting a finger could win a fight against her best fighters.

********

"I am back" Connor states as he nods at Jade before he turns away and Jade says nothing as the man walks away from the door while Jade stays quiet.

"Was there someone with him?" Jade asks her beta who shakes her head.

"All alone"

"Are you sure he was an ancient?" Jade asks.

"Yes, shoved his hand right through the man's chest and pulled out the heart while he fed from him"

"No, injury?"

"The vampire did not even see him coming, he just went grabbed the man, twisted his head, sink his fangs in, shoved his hand right through the man's chest before he was done"

"Anything else?" Jade asks her beta who nods her head.

"He went back to his village, put fresh flowers to his sister's grave before he stayed there for a while and returned to the pack"

"Did anyone see him?" she asks.

"No, even I had difficulty to follow him, he went, killed, he walked out. We may have problem, Alpha. This man is dangerous, he is a silent killer" her beta points and Jade nods her head.

"Tomorrow morning, I will be training with him"

"Are you sure?" the beta asks.

"Are you doubting your Alpha?" Jade asks and the beta hurries to correct herself before taking her leave.

*********

"Jade" Connor nods as he watches the woman makes her way towards the fighting ground as she passes her jacket one of her pack members.

"I am your opponent today" Jade announces making Connor stare at her for a moment before he nods his head.

"You are fighting me in your human form?" he asks when she does not shift at all.

"I will be fighting you in my Alpha mode" Jade grins as she takes her stance before nodding at her beta who nods back before she commands both of them to set ready before she shouts the word, fight.

*********

Jade attacks first, running in full speed as she grabs Connor's shoulder with her hands but he slips away as he runs to the other side of the corner and Jade smirks as she shakes her hands and Connor narrows his eyes when she grabs something in the air and jerks.

To his shock his body on their own moves to where she was and her fists greets him. The cheer starts as they howl for their Alpha.

"What the..." Connor frowns as he touches his nose while he stares at Jade in shock but she does not stop before attacking him and Connor jumps away only to walk back towards her but this time he is prepared as he grabs her hand before she can punch him.

But Jade kicks him on his stomach making him stumble away.

"What did you do?" he demands as his body was not in his control but she does not reply as she speeds up to attack him.

Connor dodges each of her punches and kicks before he grabs her hand and twists it behind her back only but her to elbow his cheek.

"Take that you blood sucker" the crowd shouts and Connor narrow his eyes as he looks around him before he takes the fight seriously.

The crowd goes wild as they see nothing but the figures of both of them and hears grunts and sounds of flesh hitting flesh. Jade stumbles back as Connor kicks on her knees, the crowd gasps as Connor grabs Jade's neck trying to pick her up but she uses her reflexes to wrap her legs around his hand and twist her body.

Connor pushes her away and jumps back as Jade aims for his leg, she runs and grabs his head and jaw trying to twist it but he hits her with his head, grabbing the back of her head he shoves her on the ground.

Jade grips his ankle with both her hands using her strength she put the pressure in his leg. He lets go of her head to push her hands and taking the advantage he knocks his chin with her head. But he does not stumble back as he grabs the back of her neck and picks her up, twisting we arm behind her he halts her movement.

"Give up" he asks and Jade stays still on his hold for a moment before she shifts to her wolf form.

Connor steps away as the wolf howls and growls before running to his side and trying to bite him but Connor grabs the fur of Jade's neck and swings his body to straddle on her back while he grips handful of her fur.

The wolf shakes it body to drop Connor down but he hits the wolf on the head with his elbow and Jade stop running as she shakes her head, seeing her distracted Connor uses his body's strength and speed and twists himself along with the wolf, sending both of them down on the ground as he bares his fangs and asks the wolf to submit.

Everyone sucks their breath watching their Alpha get defeated by the vampire and sensing the buzz Connor lets go of the wolf and steps away while Jade slowly gets up and shakes her body.

"Shift" Connor commands the wolf and everyone gasps in horror as Jade shifts to her human form but Connor eyes stays on her face before one of her beta's hands her the clothes.

"In the office" Jade glare at Connor who nods once before Jade walks away towards her office and Connor touches his arm as he feels something loosen around them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 916 45
BOOK ONE IN THE SEARCHING SERIES-Vito stroked her cheek slowly. "Have you never been kissed?" Pearl nodded and Vito smirked. "You don't know how bad...
1.5K 24 27
"He dropped his hand after a moment and started walking toward the door, 'As much as I love you, I'm having a really hard time finding that emotion r...
39.1K 1.2K 44
Well doesn't everyone want to meet their soulmate, that one person who is made just for them... Crystal has always believed in the term 'soulmates'...
99.6K 1.9K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...