Prince Darkness meets Balto

By PrinceDarkness_74

After Prince Darkness goes back in time to the year 1925, he comes across a town in Nome, Alaska, that has be... More

The Message
The Test
Prepare
Year 1: 1865
Year 2: 1895
And now our story begins
New canines
Dogsled team
Odd malamute
Bingo
Polar bear
Surprise meeting
Love and Attempt 1/3
Love and Attempt 2/3
Love and Attempt 3/3
A Twist and Apology
The starting
Race
Trouble
The Journey begins
Balto...

Year 3: 1912

103 1 1
By PrinceDarkness_74

Prince then appeared for the third time in a flash. He looked around a found himself on a very fancy ship. He also saw that he was also out at sea and it was nighttime.

Prince: Ooh I'm on a ship, this should be interesting

Prince then wondered around the ship and saw that it looked beautiful. It looked like something out of one of them films, WAIT films?

Prince: Hang on

Prince then looked at the time device and it read April 15th 1912... Wait what!?

Prince: Huh? What was it that happened around this time again?

As he continued to think what it was, he saw something in the distance. 

Prince: What is that?

Just then the object came into view and it was AN ICEBERG!

...

I'm on the titanic aren't I?

...

Prince: I GOT GET OUT OF HERE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.9K 23
After a terrible car crash resulting in the death of their parents, 17 year olds Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent back to Gravity Falls to live with t...
155 1 16
Dipper and Mabel are finally 16. But, ever since their 12th summer in Gravity Falls, they decided to move in with their Grunkle Stan. Of course, they...
101 0 12
A 15 year old male cat named Snowy with one of his friends go on a adventure to find how to stop this darkness from going to worlds and taking over t...
11K 476 8
Dear Lords and Ladies of the Land, On the occasion of Prince William Solace's 18th Anniversary Masquerade, all the lovely young ladies of the land...