New canines

Meanwhile

Father: Okay, you can open your eyes now

A dad told her little girl to open her eyes to reveal a new sled for her and her dog. 

Girl: Ohhh! I love these runners, I love this brush bow, I love this sled! 

The little girl gushed, hopping madly in excitement. 

Her dog runs into the cabin barking in glee. 

Girl: Jenna, Jenna! You're lead dog! Okay, just a minute! Come on, mush! 

Mother: Then you'll need... this. 

The mother put a mushers hat on her head. 

Girl: A real musher's hat! We're a real sled team now! Mush! 

She cheered as she jumped on the sled

Father: Mr. Johansson, the sled is beautiful!" Praised Rosy's dad

Mother: We're very grateful

Girl: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! 

The girl shouted running back in and giving people hugs before running outside again. 

Father: Rosy's grateful too, huh? 

The carpenter: Yeah, so I gather

Girl: Watch this! 

Mother: Coming, sweetheart. 

The mom called after her, following her out the door. 

Father: I don't know, maybe we should have gotten her the doll house?

Girl: The one mile marker! Mush, Jenna, mush! Let's win this race Woohoo!

(What happened)

Back to Prince

Prince's POV

Me: Where did they go?

After doing some parkour on some buildings I lost track of the wolf and goose. I then came across the large gathering of people that were standing on each side of the snowy path. I hid behind a big box and watched over the people. Just then I heard another small explosion sound, another flare has gone off. I then heard a voice from around the corner.

 Girl: Jenna, easy girl. Woah

Just then I saw a little girl riding on a sled while being pulled by a beautiful red husky with a orange bandanna around it's neck. 

I soon as I saw the husky I couldn't take my eyes of it

I soon as I saw the husky I couldn't take my eyes of it. It just looked adorable, depending on what gender it is. 

Not that I have a thing against both genders of dog, you get the picture

Not that I have a thing against both genders of dog, you get the picture. Anyways as I was watching them both going down the path I saw two other dogs approaching the husky. One small purple Pomeranian and one tall beige Afghan Hound.

Pomeranian: Good morning, Jenna! Ought to be a close race, don't you think? Maybe even neck and neck?

Afghan Hound: Say something about her new collar before she gets whiplash 

Husky: Uh, Dixie, what a pretty collar, is it new? 

Pomeranian : What, this old thing? Yeah! Do you think, um, Steele will notice?" 

Husky: I'm afraid the only way Steele notices anyone is if they're wearing a mirror!

I held in my laughter from what that husky said. But am I going crazy? Am I seriously hearing them talk?

To Be Continued...