Demon Slayer x Male Reader

By OGFloorGang

Y/n L/n is the eldest in his family. He soon experiences a horrific event which leads him to training to beco... More

Introduction
Training
Final Selection
Beginnings Pt.1
Beginnings Pt. 2
Temari and Arrow Demon
Awakened
Tsuzumi Mansion
600!!!
Tsuzumi Mansion Pt. 2
UPDATE!
Inner Demons
Wisteria Household
Mount Natagumo
Mount Natagumo Pt. 2
Mount Natagumo Pt. 3
Strength
Power
Potential
Triumph

~Delays~

2.1K 20 1
By OGFloorGang

Apparently, online classes just started here. Aaaand you know what that means, slower chapters.

I hate to say it, but yeah, chapters will be going very slow cuz school just bombarded me with a bunch of lessons and performance tasks. So yeah, I truly apologize.

To be honest, I haven't started writing chapter 11 cuz of these fekin online classes, so yeah. Again, I'm sorry and I'm hopin everyone will stay safe out there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
16.3K 874 22
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN ▫️Strong Langua...
5K 220 31
This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what if she was the one who survived and her b...
248K 6.5K 15
Young (Y/n) Kamado and Nezuko Kamado are both turned into demons, whilst their family was slaughtered. Young Tanjiro Kamado, the eldest brother, must...