Celestial Heart 전정국- JJK

By kooku_fanfic

If I could ever turn back time, I'd make sure to never have crossed paths with you. You called me heartless... More

💣𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗💣
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 🦕
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 🐬
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 🐳
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 🐋
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5 🧊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 🦋
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 ❄️
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 💧
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 💎
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10 ☁️
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 🛸
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 🌧️

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 🌊

104 9 0
By kooku_fanfic

"It's funny how some distance
makes everything seem small.
And the fear that once controlled me
Can't get to at all."

Your POV

"Y/n." He smiled looking down at me.

Why did he have to be freaking tall? Gimme some of that height!!!

"Yes. Lord Poseidon." I bowed my head since let's say that I'm just nothing but a good to go deity.

I saw from the corner of my eyes that he nodded at me.

I was left in confusion wondering why he would appear in front of me. For all that I know is that these gods barely appeared in mortal world or even the heaven. They stayed where they belonged to and Lord Poseidon was the god of Sea.

"Y/n. I'm going right to the business for what I came here without pushing around the bush." I gulped at his tone. He was the one who was said to lose temper easily.

You wouldn't want to be in his bad side since he's the most powerful god beside Lrd Zeus the mysterious God himself.

"Yes?" Why does he have to look at me with so much anger? Oh I forgot his eyes are like that to everyone. I internally rolled my eyes.

"You need to do something." He demanded with a look that said that I had no say in that something. Not like I could have the guts to deny what he ordered me.

I nodded my head and looked at him. "Sure. What might I do for you?"

"I won't be specific right now but stick with those human boys. You may find your necklace then." He said with a stern voice.

"And when will I find it?" My question seemed to make him slightly angry as his low voice echoed around me.

"That's upto you. As you heard, I said that I won't be specific." I nodded my head again. Did he really have to be this rude? I'm doing something for him additionally.

"But you may want to know about Hanbin to speed up the process." He said breaking my thoughts.

I opened my mouth to say something but stopped when the water around him swirled inside as his form being to disappear.

"Save up your powers for instant cases. They're fading away from you." Were his last words before the air was fresh as before and he disappeared.

Why was I so lucky to be personally approached by the god of water? Maybe he wanted to help me.

So, Gods aren't that heartless as I see?

I looked down in the water. It was still now. Seeing my reflection made me wonder things that I never thought of and I probably shouldn't.

Shaking my head, I thought about his words. Who's Hanbin? I need to find out.

I entered the house and spotted Yoongi sitting on the couch.

"Hey, deity." He waved at me lazily. I waved back and sat across his seat.

He was using a phone. Namjoon had told me what things it can do. Yoongi was playing with it.

"Wanna play?" He looked at me and I nodded instantly.

Sitting beside him, he placed the phone in my hand. It was heavy despite being small.

"What are we playing?" I asked, not daring to touch the phone. He thought for a moment before replying.

"Let me go easy on you for now. Piano tiles." He said and touched the surface of the phone. After some weird sounds of clicking, a game appeared.

"So you're playing this." He continued to teach me to click on the black tiles. And never ever touch on the white ones.

It would go faster and faster as the time passed. And I would accidentally touch the white ones sometimes which led me to restart the game.

I was getting a hang of it. I asked him to play and show me how to do it and he had gladly obliged.

"Why are you so good at this?" I complained and waited for my turn. But he just wouldn't touch the white tiles.

"I don't know but to tell you this, this is just a trailer." He mumbled rather to himself while his attention was on the game.

I didn't like it. I wanted to play. I poked his wrist with my finger in hopes of him getting distracted. "Let me play."

He groaned and shook his head. "Let me play." I yelled at his ear this time but he only covered his ear with his shoulder without losing the game.

With an evil thought, I snatched the phone in the intention of continuing where he was. But the game was too fast which led to loss.

"What the f*ck!!" Yoongi snapped behind me as I smiled sheepishly at him before turning around to face him.

"I told you I wanted to play. Not my fault that you died." I explained and sat beside him. Starting the game, I smiled at myself until I thought about his words. "And what does it mean by 'what the f*ck?'? I've heard it many times from you guys." I groaned when I instantly lost the game.

Talk about my luck. Losing necklace was another thing but this game, I suck in misfortune.

"Oh I almost forgot that you're a deity. Well you wouldn't want to know." I looked at Yoongi who had a smirk on his face. Now I was more than curious.

"Tell me." I placed the phone on my lap and looked at him, waiting for his reply.

Just like that he started explaining those things to me.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Author's POV

The front door clicked open as the boy entered the house. Closing the door behind him, Jungkook slouched his way to the living room where he could hear voices.

"Yeah. That's how you say it." Jungkook heard Yoongi talking and walked to the couch where Yoongi and y/n were sitting together with Taehyung across them who was glaring at Yoongi.

"What's the matter?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who instantly looked at him in relief.

"Jungkook!! Hyung is teaching y/n those bad words." He complained and rushed beside Jungkook.

Y/n only chuckled at him and shrugged. "The Gods won't hear me. But it sounds weird. I repeat (+18 word which is not appropriate)"

Jungkook and Taehyung had their eyes wide open whereas Yoongi seemed to be proud of seeing the deity chant unholy words.

"You don't say that. It's not appropriate for deities to say those words." Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Yoongi. He was not happy that he was teaching the deity those new things.

And moreover, the deity was pulling off so much innocent look while reciting those words.

"I better stop then." Y/n glared at Yoongi. He had informed her that there will be a little less harm on saying those words.

"Well, it was fun ruining your brain. You'll automatically say those words some day." Yoongi looked more than proud.

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked looking at Taehyung who only nodded much to her dismay.

"Gods and Deities aren't supposed to cuss on others. I guess? In front of humans more precisely. I guess?" He explained and smiled again. "It's okay since you're in Earth, I guess?"

She counted the multiple 'I guess' from the boy, "3 times I guess. Are you sure?"

Jungkook shook his head in amusement. He decided to go upstairs to his room to change.

"By the way, do you know someone with the name, Hanbin?" At her words, Jungkook froze on his spot. Snapping his head towards her direction, he asked immediately.

"How do you know him?" His question was loud and clear as day.

"I don't know him. But I think he might lead me to the thing I'm searching for." Y/n said but confusion was showcased on her face at Jungkook's sudden outburst.

"And where did you hear that name, then?" Taehyung asked skeptically.

"Well, Lord Poseidon appeared in that fountain to talk to me." She facepalmed herself. "Believe it or not. The God of sea himself came to talk to me."

"What's so special about that?" Yoongi voiced out and leaned back on the couch. Y/n eyed him weirdly but smiled again.

"You wouldn't know since you haven't seen him." She sighed dreamily.

"You like him?" Taehyung asked with a smirk and y/n shook her head.

"Of course not. Besides, he's a lord and me...." she paused feeling the eyes of the humans present there. "He might be handsome but not so handsome. Yeah that's it. He's so rude too." She whispered the last part as if he might hear it.

"But which Hanbin am I searching for? That name could be names of thousands of those mortals." Y/n groaned and leaned against Yoongi who sighed in annoyance.

"Well, I might know which Hanbin it might be." Namjoon said while descending down the stairs.

"Really? You'll tell me?" Namjoon nodded at the happy deity.

"Don't lean on me." Yoongi groaned and pushed the deity off him, instantly having a reply.

"Your body is warm so what's the harm?" Y/n blurted out and leaned her back against his shoulder. "So when are we going to visit him? Or you might give me his address and I'll deal with him."

Namjoon only gaped at her without giving a reply.

"He actually has a messenger by his side." Taehyung broke the silence.

"So? I have met many messengers in my life." Y/n waved her hands at them.

Messengers were considered low than deities. But they were the ones who balanced good and evil in the human world when necessary.

Some of the messengers though, they can turn evil when they're actually trying to help the human. So their job is really important and risky too.

"Don't tell me that he's an evil one." Y/n's eyes widened in realisation.

"Hanbin doesn't have the record of best deeds in his life." Yoongi answered with an angry look.

To y/n, it seemed as if Hanbin had done something bad to them.

"So? We're not meeting him? I need to do that as soon as possible." Y/n leaned more against Yoongi.

To the deity's surprise Yoongi stood up from the couch, making y/n land on the surface of the couch with a "umph"

"Jungkook will arrange that." Namjoon said before y/n could yell at Yoongi.

"He can do that???" She was back to her position with her hopeful eyes on Jungkook.

She might be able to return to Heaven at last.

"Hyung!!" Jungkook whined and glared at Namjoon who only shrugged. "I won't do it."

"Come on, Jungkook. It's not hard for you to arrange a business meeting with him to actually let y/n see him. After all y/n helped us." Namjoon patted Jungkook's arm before going towards the kitchen.

"Tell me again why we're actually being so causal with her." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

It was dinner time and soon Jin called all of them to come down in the dining room. Y/n declined and decided to stay in Jungkook's room after taking a shower.

There was no need for her to eat anyways. She also thought that it might be awkward to the boys for her to be everywhere around their house.

"Not like she'll die if she doesn't eat." Jimin whined at Jin who was asking about y/n.

Jin shook his head on disbelief and served them food. She was a deity after all. Doesn't need to consume food.

But that doesn't mean that her taste buds on her tongue didn't exist.

"Hyung. Were you actually serious about me arranging a meeting with Hanbin?" Jungkook groaned while stuffing the food in his mouth.

"Did it look like I was joking?" Namjoon replied sternly. He sighed and leaned back on his seat.

"It's not an everyday thing, that a deity is by your side. And she actually needs help for..." Namjoon paused since he didn't know what she needed to find.

"....finding something." Jimin continued. "Something that we don't know and she could even use it on us or some innocent people."

The table was now silent with the insects of dark making weird sounds outside.

"We all know it clearly that Deities and Gods aren't actually so kind as they seem." Jungkook said in a grumpy tone, breaking off the silence.

The boys couldn't deny the statement told by Jungkook. After all they had personally experienced it.

"But let's see where this deity might lead us to. Since she needs to see Hanbin, I think we have the upper hand right now." Yoongi voiced out and looked around the table for anyone to disagree with him.

They all nodded and started to eat in silence followed by random talks again.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

After finishing the dinner and helping hyungs to clean up, they walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

"And I forgot to tell you this but she was last seen outside Jungkook's company." Namjoon hyung said and Jungkook looked at him.

"Really? What might she be doing there?" He rubbed his face with his hands. "She should have told me that she would be there. Then maybe I would have fetched her by myself and she wouldn't be kidnapped so anonymously."

Jin hyung who was beside Jungkook, rubbed his back soothingly. "Hey, we're going to find her. Don't let some negative thoughts get to you."

He was right. Not saying anything, Jungkook just nodded his head.

"Jungkook? Where are your wounds and bruises?" Hoseok hyung suddenly spoke from across Jungkook's seat. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

And talking about that. He just came to realize that indeed they had disappeared.

"I don't know." He scratched the back of his neck. 'How could he not notice?' He wondered.

"Maybe y/n did that?" Yoongi said, slumping furthermore on the couch with a bored expression.

Jungkook shrugged and wondered if she had done it when he was asleep yesterday.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

+Next morning+
The living room was filled with the sounds of groans and cheers as both of them continued to play.

"Rock, paper, scissors!!" Y/n groaned when she made a rock sign but Taehyung did a paper sign.

"It's cheating." Y/n accused and looked at him in disbelief.

"Nope. It's not. It's just that your luck sucks." He laughed seeing the sulked expression on the deity.

"Well, there's no way for me to deny that in honesty but you should let me win once." She complained. "At least once. Since we've been playing for long time and I've won for like a couple of times."

"Nope. That would he unfair." Taehyung crossed his arms and smiled in mocking way.

Y/n could only groan and glare at the mortal in front of her.

She stopped her noises when she saw Jungkook coming down the stairs.

Her eyes widened before she hid behind Taehyung. Jungkook looked too sleepy to notice the two of them on the couch as he headed to the kitchen.

"What's the matter?" Taehyung chuckled at the scared expression on her face.

"No-nothing! I'm fine." She sat on the couch at her original spot, trying to push out the embarassing events of the previous night with Jungkook.

She couldn't believe that he was still asleep as those actions had taken place.

"Tell me before I call him here and ask him myself." Taehyung threatened. But y/n was far from unfazed.

"Sure call him. Nothing happened." She rose her chin up and looked down at Taehyung as if asking for a challenge.

"Okay. Nevermind." Taehyung sighed and smirked in a split second.

"I'm sure you wanna keep your private time spent our little Kookie as a secret." With those words leaving his lips, y/n took the cushion and hit him in the head.

"I told you nothing happened. And I won't even look at him." She whispered the last part which came out as a pant since she got out of breath in the process of hitting him with the cushion.

"AHH. Stop, you mad Deity." Taehyung laughed and grabbed the cushion and pulled it towards him from y/n's hand.

The action caused her to bump her nose on his chest and she stumbled backwards while groaning and caressing her nose.

"Oww. That hurt." She glared at Taehyung.

But both of them bursted into fits of laughter. The reason being unknown to both of them but the fun of laughing still there.

"Taehyung? Who's she?"

In their midst of laughter, they didn't notice the girl standing on the doorway of the front door.

Taehyung looked at y/n before turning to the new girl, y/n couldn't recognize.

She seemed normal. She was a human but her glare did say that y/n was in a trouble.

To be continued

Yeah, I also hate these words. So we mutual?
(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Anyways, vote and comment if you like it
(ò_óˇ)ᕤ stay safe and healthy🌊🌊🌊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...
6.1K 370 49
You promised yourself you would leave the past behind, so why did you still hesitate, keeping people at arms length? What do you find when an entirel...
55 2 15
When you left your hometown, you left behind everything you knew and you never looked back. Now, years later, you're living life on your own terms. B...
315 28 9
"y/n princess will you wait for me." what happens when you try to find your love in time.And he is trying to get back to you.will this be an adventure