Immortal (BxB)

By ShyLiar69

~COMPLETE~ When a new boy arrives in his new school he starts to meet people instantly, makes friends, learns... More

The Cast
Chapter 1 - New School
Chapter 2 - Skeptical
Chapter 3 - Secrets
Chapter 4 - Bad News
Chapter 5 - Suspicious
Chapter 6 - The Impossible
Chapter 7 - Blood Sucker
Chapter 8 - Vampires
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - My Choice
Chapter 11 - Bully Issues
Chapter 12 - Danger
Chapter 13 - Feelings
Chapter 14 - What are we?
Chapter 15 - New kid
Chapter 16 - Drama & Lies
Chapter 17 - Heated
Chapter 18 - I want it
Chapter 19 - Can't get him out of my head
Chapter 20 - One Mistake
Chapter 21 - New Interests
Chapter 22 - Love Triangle
Chapter 23 - Drifting
Chapter 24 - Temptations
Chapter 25 - One Kiss can Change Everything
Chapter 26 - Judgement and Mysterious Death
Chapter 27 - Two Broken Hearts
Chapter 28 - I Love You
Chapter 30 - Don't Leave my Side
Chapter 31 - Tension
Chapter 32 - Jealously Issues
Chapter 33 - The Dead are The Living
Chapter 34 - Desperate for You
Chapter 35 - A death defying solution
Chapter 36 - He deserves to Know
Chapter 37 - Future Dance
Chapter 38 - Revenge
Chapter 39 - Something Strange
Chapter 40 - Not The Only One
Chapter 41 - Shopping Day
Chapter 42 - Violence
Chapter 43 - Dance Night
Chapter 44 - Mystery Killer at the Dance
Chapter 45 - Midnight Pleasure
Chapter 46 - Bad bloods life Saver
Chapter 47 - First Real Date
Chapter 48 - Fun and Alcohol
Chaper 49 - The Holidays Begin
Chapter 50 - Sleepover
Chapter 51 - Long Lasting Friendships
Chapter 52 - Nervious
Chapter 53 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 54 - Surprises
Chapter 55 - The Perfect Night
Chapter 56 - Midnight Groom
Chapter 57 - Officially His
Chapter 58 - Getting Back Home
Chapter 59 - Family
Epilogue
Aruthors Note
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 29 - Lust

131 4 0
By ShyLiar69

(CAUTION - SMUT!)

Xylo trailed his lips all across my body, slowly fingering my tight hole. My body was heated and impatient from every teasing movement. I softly groaned at every little thing he did, he slid his fingers out with a smirk. When I looked back at him, the words lust and erotic were filling my eyes, I softly smirked, wiggling my ass. I watched Xylo lean up on his knees and grab the lube bottle again from the bed, pouring the liquid onto his hand and rubbing it over his hardened dick. Pumping it through his hand. I bit my lip at the sight, watching him. I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs, my heart was pounding and my breath was a little heavy from the tension. I watched him crawl over me, pressing the tip against my entrance. He slowly pushed the head in, I whined at the pain, groans leaving my mouth. 

"Shh...I'm not even halfway in." He whispered against my ear, looking at me and capturing my lips in a passionate kiss, the heat and sexual tension overfilling the both of us. I kissed back and softly bit onto his lip, I softly nodded against the kiss when It was alright for him to keep going again. He slowly started pushing in even more.

"Fuck." I moaned lowly, groaning softly to the feeling but whining at the pain.

"Just a little more, alright?" Xylo mumbled against our lips, looking me in the eyes. I bit my lip and held his neck softly as I leaned up and stole his lips once again with mine. Our lips danced against one another's. Xylo pushed his whole length into me, I gripped my hands onto the back of his hair and arched my back. He held himself still inside of me so I could against his length, I panted in pain. Xylo placed soft kisses on my cheek and my neck as he gently pumped my dick through his hand to try and distract me from the pain of him being inside of me. Slowly but surely I started adjusting to him, my whimpers beginning to turn into moans. I stole Xylo's lips and groaned into his mouth softly, wanting to taste every part of him. I felt Xylo slide his tongue into my mouth. I could hear Xylo lightly groaning from all the erotic things going on between us, the lust finally showing itself. I rolled my hands down from his neck to his shoulders, looking into his eyes once I broke the kiss. 

"Move.." I softly breathed, the sound of low groans filling the room. Xylo softly nodded and started to move. He pulled out of me and pushed back in. My moans started to get louder as most of the pain was gone and the only thing filling me was pleasure. I panted softly, only wanting him to move. He kept pumping my hard-on through his hand, I tilt my head to the side and held my hands above my head slightly, gripping the sides of the pillow my head was leaning on. I moaned, even more, when I felt him lick up my neck, his low, hot groans right against my ear made me closer and closer. My breath was hot and heavy, so was Xylos. Slowly he started to pick up his pace and go faster and a little harder. My moans began to get louder and louder with every passing thrust. I yelped out a lustful bliss once I felt him hit my prostate. 

"Someone sensitive there?" Xylo chuckled, obviously flirting. I groaned deeply once he hit it again. 

"H-Harder." I moaned to the pleasure, the words jumping out of my throat without any hesitation. I looked up at him in the eyes, Xylo smirked and bit his bottom lip as he started to go harder, but not too hard to hurt me as I was still adjusting to his size. Xylo pounded into me, hitting my prostate over and over again, pleasure ran completely through me and made me a moaning mess, his hand still wrapped around my dick, still pumping me continuously edged me. I groaned out his name, breathing a little heavily. "I'm c-close." 

"Same." Xylo groaned lowly, "God you feel good." He continued, his words making me excited. I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter to all the friction and movement of our skin sliding against each other, our moans mixing and filling the room. I moaned loudly and squeezed my arms around him once I felt him be much rougher. I bit into his collarbone to hold back any whines that would make him want to stop. He looked at me and groaned a little loud. "Does it hurt? Do you want me to stop?" He asked softly, slowing down a little.

"N-no, god no don't stop. It feels amazing." I replied, my moans interrupting my words. I stopped biting and leaned my head in the crook of his neck, groaning and moaning like a slutty mess. Xylo sped up again and pushed my dick through his hand faster. We both groaned and moaned to all the sensation. 

"Cum on me." I lifted my head and looked at him in the eyes, my breathing heavy. I softly nodded. I could feel the very tip of myself rolling over Xylo's stomach as he pumped me through his hand at a fast pace. My moans got louder once Xylo started hitting my prostate again, I held my head back and gripped my hands on his neck from the pleasure. This time I didn't hold back, I let it come when it wanted to. I groaned and bit my bottom lip, Xylo pounded into my prostate harder then he did before which made me go over the edge. My load broke out all over his stomach, I got a good lot on myself too. Xylo came a few seconds after me as he let out a deep groan in my ear.

"Oh shit." I breathed exhausted. I lifted my head a little and rolled my finger through his hair, moving his hair away from his face as I placed a kiss on his forehead. Both Xylo and I were a sweaty mess. I laid completely down on my back and gently moved his head to my chest, indicating to him that he could lay on me, and so he did. He placed his head down on my chest and closed his eyes. Both our breathing was hot and heavy like crazy, I was still overwhelmed by all the pleasure. Xylo moved his hand down and slowly took himself out of me, trying not to hurt me. I bit my lip and softly groaned. 

"W-well that w-was.." 

"H-hot?" I finished his sentence. Xylo nodded softly. I lightly gulped and laid my head back completely, closing my eyes to rest. 

"I love you so much, Zane. Don't forget that." 

"I love you so much too." Xylo lifted his head to look at me after my words, he stared down at my lips and I instantly stared back at his. Leaning my head forward and kissing him. Xylo returned the kiss, softly sucking my bottom lip. I pulled back and laid my head back down. 

"We should probably have a shower" Xylo proposed with a light chuckle. I softly smiled and giggled back.

"We probably should. We don't want to go to school tomorrow smelling not only like each other but like cum." I answered. Xylo sat up and got off the bed. 

"Want to join me or do you want to have separate showers?" Xylo asked.

"Probably separate. The longer I'm able to see your dick the more I'll want to have it in my mouth." I muttered with blush on my face, a little embarrassed. I sat up and watched him chuckle. 

"Alright," Xylo replied, walking off to the bathroom. I stared at his ass, biting my bottom lip with a grin. Once he was in the bathroom he turned the shower on and jumped in, I reached over and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I quickly checked my social media and messages, making sure I looked at any notification I had. I lightly yawned and covered my face with my hands. Then my eyes darted open to reality, I sat up quicker than you could say pop. I had my hands placed somewhat behind me. OMG... I just lost my virginity to a vampire! My mind spun with the though but my heart told me it was a good thing.

I rubbed my eyes and sighed, grabbing the lube bottle and putting the cap on and plopping it back into his bedside table draw. The sunburst through the window as it moved across the sky, my stomach glistened from part of my load on it. About 10 minutes or so later Xylo walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a new pair of clothes from his wardrobe. He put on some baggy pants and a grey shirt with yellow stripes on it. I jumped off the bed and walked over to him.

"I'm going to go out after my shower because I'm starving. Want to come?" I asked politely.

"Yeah sure, why not. I'll probably just get something small to eat seeing how my normal meal is blood. Then again the other holy liquid you hold inside of you Is amazing too." He grinned with his response, I nudged him with my shoulder in embarrassment and rolled my eyes. 

"Moron." I pouted, crossing my arms. I looked up at Xylo when I felt him press his lips against my forehead. A soft smile crossing onto my lips. Once he moved back I walked into the bathroom and closed the door, turning on the shower after. I washed my body and then my hair using shampoo and conditioner. I held my arms around myself as if I was giving myself a hug and remembered how it felt to have Xylo's hands wrapped around me. I'd lean my head back against the wall and think.

Once my shower was done I got out and grabbed the spare towel and wrapped it around me, drying the water off my body. I shook my head to try and get some of the water out of it. I folded the towel back over the rack so it could dry and walk out of the bathroom. Xylo chucked a shirt at me, I caught it with a soft laugh. He was chilling on the edge of the bed seated.

"Thanks." I thanked, putting my arms into the sleeves and then pulled the shirt over my head. I walked over and grabbed my jeans and boxers from the floor and put those on as well. When I wasn't looking Xylo gently grabbed my arm in some swift movement and pulled me onto his lap. I placed my hands on his shoulders softly and laughed, Xylo wrapped his hands around my waist and stole my lips is a gentle kiss, he softly bit my bottom lip as I kissed him back. Once we pulled away after about 5 minutes of softly kissing we each let out a low chuckle. 

"I really can't get those memories of before out of my head." Xylo grinned at his words.

"Neither can I. Not to mention you stole my virginity." I replied, Xylo bit his lip with a laugh. 

"It's getting late, you should start making your way home. Your dad might be worried about you if you didn't tell him you were coming here." I sighed, not wanting to have to go home. Catelyn had been such a bitch, there was no way I'd want to ever go back.  

"I um, I don't want to go home. Some shit went down this morning." I muttered, looking away. My tone carrying out a hint of sadness. Xylo lowly smiled and ran his finger through the hair above my ear. 

"What happened?"

"Catelyn um..Catelyn called me a thot. She said I was apparently going around and sleeping with any guy is saw. She said it was disgusting for me to be bisexual and that if people found me making out with my boyfriend I'd be called a freak...I don't want to go back home. I don't know if my dad kicked her out of the house yet. On the bright side, my dad still accepts me. Fun fact actually! My mum was bisexual..heh.." I looked away, my voice trailing off at the end. Xylo placed his hand on my cheek, I kept my eyes away, avoiding eye contact.

"If she can't accept you for the person you are she doesn't deserve you...Zane, you are perfect to me. You're funny, smart, caring, helpful, you put others before yourself, you try to find a positive side to things and..well...you're drop-dead gorgeous. Most importantly you're loving. If she can't see that she's as good as blind." He explained. I blushed. I looked at him, he softly smiled when I stopped hiding my eyes from his. 

"I love you.." 

"I love you too.." Xylo replied, moving closer and pulling my lips with his into a passionate kiss. The only thing he forgot in his sentence...

Was that I'm his. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 9.8K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
119K 3.5K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
517K 31.7K 41
Being in love with a straight boy is a straight-up nightmare. Especially if it's been like that for years. But it's even worse when he's your best fr...