The Scent Of Savage

By dcmuch

(SPG/R-18) ❤️ Owl City Boys Series - 2 ❤ The Kikay Australian, witty, and fashionable, Thaysky Suniga locked... More

The Scent of Savage
Cameo Portrayals
Tissue Box
Province Life
Long Distance Relationship
Attraction
Stupid Games
Dangerous
True Feelings
He is the same
Infatuation
Blind and Bliss
Pure Heart
Desperation
Good News
Behind Happiness
Majesty
Revenge
Inescapable
Partner
One of the Obstruction: Boyfriend
Second of her Obstruction: Loneliness
Struggle
Protector
Real
Simon
Mission
Casa De Rios
Mystery
Girlfriend
Controversy
Least Suspect
Real Suspect
Electric Impulse
Past Time
Formalities
Face to Face
Bring it on
Losing Him
You're alive
The Real Savage
Special Chapter

I will mark him

2.8K 98 34
By dcmuch

Warning:  SPG. Read at your own risk. 

IBINAON niya ang kanyang mukha sa dibdib ni Zedrick. Dinarama ang init nito at pamilyar na amoy. Gusto niyang sabihin na oo. Na gusto niya nang makasama ito habang buhay. Pero ayaw niyang magmukhang sino lang. Dapat siya ang makita ng mga taong mas karapat-dapat dito.

I'll mark him. Tiningala niya ito. "Oo nga pala."

"Hmm?" He glared at her with a gentle and soulful affection.

"'Yung mga damit na binili mo. Bakit mga long-sleeve? Hindi naman winter! Tsaka, bakit puro t-shirt at ang malalaki pa? Mukha ba akong malaking tao?"

Her complains never stopped him from drawing a smile on his face. It somehow brightened up her mood. He looked so genuinely amuse and falling deep into her eye's mystery.

Ngumuso siya at umirap.

Hinawakan nito ang magkabila niyang balikat at mariin siyang tinitigan. "Ayaw kong pinagtitinginan ka. Ayaw kong may lalaking lumalapit sa'yo."

An idea suddenly popped out on her silly mind. "Off mo ba bukas?"

"Why? Do you want to travel?"

"Let's go to Kansas tonight. Staycation for two days."

They immediately packed their things. She is very excited. Matagal din siyang hindi nakabalik sa doon.

"Hurry up!" She glanced at him to check why he is slowing down.

He is checking her out. So cocky while carrying their small luggage. Oblivious to those women who are staring at him. She shook her head and pulled him more. They headed first on the hotel nearby to drop their things and eat their dinner. When they are set, they walked on the crossed section to go to Kansas.

"You know there were lots of paparazzi if we go through the parking lot. Luckily, I and Charlie found the other way."

"That's fine with me. I want the whole world know who I love."

Huminto siya upang balingan ito. "Easy. Papunta na tayo riyan." Ngumisi siya at muli itong hinila.

She brought him to the beach. Kansas is open twenty-four hours a day, only close from Monday to Wednesday. And night is the best to go in there to watch the beach party. There were lots of entertainment and show, depends on each country section you wanted to try too.

Maraming naka-swimwear ang nagkalat sa paligid. Kaliwat-kanan ay may tao at ibat ibang lahi. Maingay pero hindi masakit sa tainga. The ambiance is actually retro reggae.

"This is the reason why you ask me to wear this," he spotted when a known model passed through them while wearing a khaki shorts.

Ngumisi siya bago nilingon itong nakasando gym at summershorts. Salubong ang mga kilay nito, lalo nang maghubad siya ng pang-itaas. Revealing her real get up for the night party.

"We are here. It's normal. Come on!" Hinila niya ito sa bar side para uminom saglit.

Zedrick looked not pleased but he didn't say anything. He is just watching her. As if what's happening around them doesn't exist. That she is the most entertaining thing in this world.

Humingi siya ng matapang na alak. Ibinigay niya ang isa kay Zedrick at ang isa ay kanya.

"Cheers?"

He heaved a long sigh and took the jogger bomb.

She giggled and lead him her glass. They clinked it and tasted the liquor. Inisang lagok niya iyon. Ngumiwi nang gumuhit ang init sa kanyang lalamunan. Umikot siya sa kanyang upuan at pinanood ang fire dance sa 'di kalayuan. Kahanga-hanga ang performance nila. She wish she can try it too but she is afraid to be hurt.

Sa gilid ng kanyang mata'y nakikita niyang umusog si Zedrick palapit sa kanya. Ang kaliwang kamay nito ay nasa likuran niya na ngayon.

Ngumiti siya at nakigaya sa mga pumalakpak. "Violet once told me that Dubai has the fancier club. Was it true?"

"Hmmm. Kansas is like global village version. But this place is more entertaining and beautiful."

Nilingon niya ito. "Global Village?"

He took his phone out and showed her his photos. He is with his team. They were all boys if she's not mistaken they were those people in Zedrick's office excluded Malik.

"Your boy friends are really cool... and naked."

He leaned closer and sniffed her hair. "As I expect. You like naked boys, ha."

"What? No? Gusto ko lang sa lalaki ang may magandang pangangatawan. Actually, I'm not looking to physique."

"Hmm... that is why you like me."

Pinulahan siya ng mukha. Napainom ng isa pang baso bago ito inayang tumayo. Pinanood nila ang dancing fountain at ilan pang extreme sports. She's like a proud girlfriend when Zedrick tried the basketball booth. She just got three Banana toys from it. They enjoyed some of the rides too. And took videos and selfies on the different sculptured country houses.

"Let's take photos inside that big bottle of Heineken!" he suggested.

"Mababasa tayo. Okay, lang sa'yo?"

"That's fine with me."

Pinahigpitan niya kay Zedrick ang lace ng kanyang two piece bago umakyat sa hagdan. Nasa loob na siya nang harangin noong babae ang kasama niya. Hindi niya marinig ang sinasabi pero lumingon ito sa kanya saglit bago tumango. Tinanggal nito ang suot na pang-itaas upang ibigay sa babae kasama ang iba pang gamit.

"Bakit mo ginawa 'yon?" bungad niya rito.

"She said it's a rule. I didn't ask why."

Saglit niyang nilingon ang babae. Namumula ang pisngi nito habang nakangiti.

"Halika ka na nga!" Hinawakan niya ito sa kamay at nag-pictorial na. Ang dami nilang pose. Kung anu-ano pero mas natuwa siya dahil mismong si Zedrick pa ang nag-iisip kung ano bang gagawin nila.

"When did you learn about the putok sa batok pose? And masakit ang ulo pose?"

"Colin Fuentebella. His ideas are really goofy," he answered, trying hard to not laugh while thinking who could be that Colin.

Is he or she?

Napansin nito ang pagiging seryoso niya kaya hinila siya upang halikan sa pisngi. "Colin is a guy. Don't think too much."

She frowned and punched him in the chest.

"Aw, that was hurt."

"Aw, that was hurt!" She mimicked in a deep girly voice.

"Silly." Hinuli nito ang kamay niya para makalabas doon. Basang-basa sila.

She sat on the bench while checking out all their photos. Zedrick goes back on the baggage counter for their things. While giggling she looked up, expecting the owner of those summer shorts are him but to her surprise, it isn't.

"What could be a Majesty can do here?"

Date with my boyfriend! She supposedly said but chose to become silent and stare weirdly on the red spot on his chest. "And what could be a child of an actor and an actress doing here?"

"Obviously, I am having fun. Do you want to come with me?"

"Nah. I'm with my boyfriend."

Tinawanan siya nito. "That alibi is very classic. I know that you are busy with your work. You don't have time for a relationship. Come with me. I heard the food on the Australian Section is fascinating." Hinawakan siya nito sa kamay at sinubukang hilain.

"Let go of me, Drake."

Tikhim ang nagpalingon sa kanilang dalawa sa likuran. Pumiksi siya nang makilala kung sino ito.

Masama ang titig ni Zedrick sa braso niyang hawak ni Drake. Mabilis itong lumapit sa kanya at hinapit siya sa baywang. May sasabihin sana siya ngunit maagap nitong siniil siya ng halik.

Drake's coughed become their musical background. "Alright. I believe you know. Bye, Sky."

Pinalo niya sa dibdib si Zedrick. Nilubayan siya nito ngunit salubong pa rin ang kilay. It makes her nerves frightened and tense when he is acting like that. She needed to clear her name. "He is an old schoolmate. I just accidentally bumped him here."

It didn't work. He still had that scowl on his face.

She curled her hands around his arms. "I'm tired? Shall we go back?"

Nakakabingi ang katahimikan ni Zedrick. Ginawa niya na yata ang lahat ng pang-aakit dito, pero walang epekto. It's late night, they should be sleeping but she just can't. The thought of him sleeping beside her, upset and acting cold made her mind to think more of how she can make peace with him. Umikot siya upang tingnan ito kung tulog na ngunit napakurap siya nang makitang nakatingin ito sa kanya. There is no way she can turn back now. She needed to face him. Ask forgiveness because this is what a relationship work. If you feel bad to ask for forgiveness. If he does, he would do the same with her.

"Galit ka pa rin ba? Sorry na."

"Hindi ako galit. Natatakot lang akong baka imahinasyon lang kita ngayon. Na baka wala ka talaga sa tabi ko."

Sadness was very audible in his voice. It made her guilty and hurt. Hinaplos niya ang pisngi nito. "I am real. Badly real."

He glared at her as if he is lost in the dark woods. That she is very far from him, so unreachable.

Inangat niya ang kanyang sarili upang maabot ang labi nito. She doesn't want him to just imagine her. She wanted him to feel her for real.

She kissed him, cloning how he hungrily kissed her before. Passionate, dedicated, and genuinely in love, more than that, much intense. He muttered curses under their kisses and warmly cupped the side of her face and kissed her back. Indulging each luscious lips, feeding the starving years of being apart, not minding the real world.

She moaned from the initial heat and pleasure that was arousing on her body, especially when he goes on top of her and removed his white t-shirt. Revealing his firm biceps and hard pecks. He pressed his down there on hers as he claimed again her lips. Intentionally disturbing her senses when he rubbed his down there while licking her jawline. She dug her nails on his skin, overwhelmed by the tingling sensation of his kisses that was running down on her sensitive neck, even conscious on the movement of his teasing hips.

Her breathing hitched when his hand found her proud hills and squeezed it firmly. She bit her lower lip to stop from screaming, but he wasn't satisfied by that reaction. He exchanged his hand with his lips. And by just a hot moist of his breath under her tip, she let out a delicious cry when his mouth totally consumed her breast. Licking, teasing and sucking it harder

She watched him feasted simultaneously on her breast. He is like a hungry baby that was never fed for six hours. Pinulahan siya ng mukha ng makita ang ayos niya. He is in between her thigh, her both legs were wide spread so open and ready even if she wasn't sure if he will really do it with her.

She galped when he totally removed her robe. That was the last thing that covered her body. She is really naked. Well, she is comfortable to sleep like this.

"You don't have any idea how hard for me to resist each time I see you," he said, giving himself a free leisure on her naked body. "My Majesty."

Umupo siya upang pantayan ito. Kinakabahan man sa pagiging bago at inosente ay hinawakan niya ang suot nitong boxer shorts pababa sa sensitibo nitong kayamanan nang hindi inaalis ang titig sa nag-aalab nitong mga mata. Pumikit ito at tumingala. Nagpakawala ng ungol.

She is tempted to please him but he immediately chased her hands. Stopping her naughty idea because he will not allow her so. He again closed her lips with his, slowly pushing her to lay on the bed. Hinihingal siyang nilubayan nito, mapupungay ang mga matang tumitig sa kanya. He removed his boxers, all. Without tearing his gaze he crept going back on top of her and positioned himself in between her thighs. He was very fast that he didn't let her lay an eye on his buddy.

So unfair!

She bit her lower lip when she felt him on her entrance. He is warm, big, and thick there. Muli ay parang sinindihang apoy ang kanyang katawan. She can't help but move her hips in subtle circular motion. She has never been this kind of situation but all of Violet's story to her was enough to be knowledgeable. A first try is very painful.

Yes, it was, right now she is waggling, controlling herself to not cry from the overbearing pain when he moved in. She was like a paper that was being torn.

He stopped to throw his attention to her breast. Licking the tip in a very sensual rhythm then he sucked it in a very hungry way. Pinagtuunan nito ng pansin ang kabila at inulit-ulit iyon.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, her back arch from the pleasure that overriding the pain.

He then jerked his hips and tried to push slowly once more, the tip of her breast was still on his wicked lips. The pain is still there but not totally in tack, not until he finally filled her into the brim with a loud grunt. Tears escaped on her eyes, feeling his big maleness inside her aching core.

He stopped and looked at her with smoldering eyes and gentleness. "I love you, Thaysky."

She smiled weakly— aching in pain— yet fluttered.

He kissed her again. Suppressing all her pain into a pleasuring one. His way of affection towards her that he managed to keep for a very long time. Her eyes turned on the ceiling. She was shocked that she can saw their top view from there.

He began to pull out his into her, leaving her in pain but coming forth to fill her to the brim once more. Nalukot ang mukha niya sa panibagong sakit. But it was mixed now. The pain overshadowed by a foreign sensation when he licked the back of her sensitive ears, with some guttural sound. He continued that while slowly pulling and pushing inside of her.

"Damn, you are soak and tight," he said the obvious. Nahihirapang i-shoot muli ang kanyang alaga sa kanya.

She is shameful and red as the tomato. She wanted to complain but her attention caught the sweet delicious licked of his tongue on her nipple while moving his hips. The pain was unbelievably wiped away. She is all sort of following and enjoying the foreign pleasure that was building on each trust.

She watched him on the ceiling, he looked massive for her small frame. His back shoulder and thigh flexed each time he trusted harder. Moving faster with urgency.

"Ah, Zedrick faster." Even her own voice she couldn't recognize as she felt the verge of something gorgeous and powerful.

His body corded. He grunted angrily as his movements tripled as he watched her very carefully.

Dumiin ang hawak niya sa braso nitong naninigas sa bawat puwersa sa pag-ulos sa kanya. She is almost holding her breath, focus on her mission, reaching the top and achieve the unknown award that was waiting on the end. And it snapped in a split of a second, her juice sproutted out as her thigh trembled violently.

She opened her eyes wanting to say something but she halted when saw the fire on his eyes. It's blazing even if it not possible.

"I love watching you yelling my name."

"You made me that way."

Hinila nito ang kanyang paa upang mas mapalapit siya rito. He began to enter her again with a teasing slow jerk, not leaving her sight with much, much intense. His whole frame on top of her is very hot. By just looking at him she could feel an embarrassing sweet excitement searing on her body.

Isinampay nito ang kanyang hita sa balikat. Bumilis ang kilos.

"Oh!" Napapikit siya sa mas buo at may halong sakit na pag-ulos. She thought her reaction might be triggered her to slow, she glared at him and found he is watching her.

"Is it hurt?"

"No." Gumaan ang pakiramdam niya nang bumagal ito at masuyong sinasanay siya sa ganoong posisyon. She just came yet a new mission is registering on her system. She signaled him to trust faster and he got it right away. His assault became firm, strong, and tighter.

Umawang ang kanyang mga labi sa pinaghalong sarap at sakit.

"Malapit na ako. Ikaw din ba?"

She could feel a flashing signal. "Yes," she mewled, feeling her walls tightening from his hard grip on her waist.

His clenched his jaw. His muscles and movements grew deeper, faster, and harder. And a split of seconds they both reached the beautiful ecstasy, colliding on the bed, beads of sweat all over their body. Panting from the air.

Hinila siya nito upang mayakap. "I want to marry you soon, Thaysky. I love you."

She is really tired to even speak for, that she'd almost let her heavy eyelids pulled her consciousness and fall asleep. She loved him too. Soon, yes. Just wait patiently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.4K 42
BFF Series #3: Adelaide Faye R. Dueñas Addy is living under the radar for more or less two years now. Tinataguan niya ang buong Pilipinas dahil sa ka...
126K 2.5K 52
Isang taon na simula noong nag hiwalay si Samson at Rosalyn. Ngunit hindi maintindihan ni Samson ang nararamdaman niya kung bakit hindi parin maalis...
422K 11.5K 56
Itinuloy pa rin ni Natalie Herrera ang pakikipag-relasyon kay Tristan Montenegro kahit na alam niyang pinagkasundo na ito sa ibang babae. She can't d...
53.9K 1.8K 69
There is no other guy like Samuel Dalton. Siya ang tipo ng lalaking babalik sa sistema mo kapag nasa bingit ka na ng tuluyang pagkalimot sa kaniya. A...