fault | spencer reid

By onedimpledouche

spencer reid fan fiction. spencer reid meets a girl, who is the complete opposite of him. but also, exactly l... More

norman vincent peale {EDITED}
oscar wilde {EDITED}
rumi {EDITED}
leonardo da vinci {EDITED}
leo tolstoy {EDITED}
corazon cojuangco aquino
joseph cambell
susan b. anthony
khalil gibran
bob marley
lao tzu
audrey hepburn
barbara bush
henry david thoreau
emily dickinson
brad pitt
martin luther
graham greene

mahatma gandhi

1.5K 39 15
By onedimpledouche

thomas turned to the camera. "this is for hotch." he laid her out on her back. he stomped on her wrists and arms. he put her one the chair and started punching her hard. blood pouring out of her mouth. he grabbed a pipe from the warehouse and broke it over her knee. she screamed quietly. gianna had been in so much pain.

thomas grabbed two needles. injected them in each arm. she started to seize, gianna wouldn't let herself die like this. she played dead, he placed her on the chair for display. he left the room and she opened her eyes and mouth 'help' to the team.

-

"oh thank God she's alive!" garcia cried. "garcia do you have a location?" morgan asked. "almost give me 5 minutes." she said. they saw thomas had walked in. he walked to gianna. "i know you're not dead. so let's spill your secrets." he smiled with a bucket of water in his hand. "you know nothing about me." she scolded. "oh i think i do." he said. he grabbed her by the hair and put her on her knees and she yelled in pain.

"so, little miss perfect. she was a stripper." she laughed and shook her head. he held her head under water. gianna always wondered how people don't get out of the situations. he didn't have her arms so she pushed the bucket over spilling the water. he started to kick her. "slept with my brother." he did a big kick before finishing.

she coughed. "for the record we didn't sleep together, i was friends with him. never would sleep with him." she laughed, the dilaudid still in her. he sat her on the chair. "where is he!" he yelled punching her. "he's alive." she said. he stopped. gianna coughed, choking on her blood. "he's alive. he wanted out of it, never wanted to be in it. has a better life too." she said.

"tell me where he is!" he yelled. "get ready over very even road." she sang, snapping her fingers. "what is she doing?" jj asked. she kept singing it. "get ready over very even road." she kept singing it. reid looked at the tv. "what is it spence?" jj asked. "get ready over very even road." he started. "she only snapped on the first 5 words." he continued quickly. "grove road." he said. "the brother lives on grove road." he repeated. "morgan reid go" hotch said quickly.

they left and went to his house. "patrick, fbi." reid said. "i didn't do anything." he said defensively. "kid we know. you're brother took gianna, excuse me eliza." morgan said. patrick fell back "what?!" "yea he's going to kill her if he doesn't find you. is there anywhere he would take her?" reid asked. patrick nodded, morgan got a call and excused himself. "yea warehouse we would sometimes meet up for meetings, the one they got busted at. number is 375." he said.

morgan came over. "they found where she is." reid face lit up. "thanks!" reid and morgan ran to the car and sped off. they got to the warehouse.

-

gianna kept singing it. "shut up!" he yelled. he grabbed the knife and stabbed her in the stomach with it. she shut up. he sat there watching her die slowly. reid and morgan busted in, thomas grabbed his gun and put it to giannas head. she saw reid and smiled, then coughed up blood. "thomas don't!" reid yelled. "she got him out! and not me!" he pressed the gun harder into her temple.

"he was never alive thomas." gianna spoke. they all looked at her confused. "he's been dead this whole time." she said as thomas frowned. "i killed him." thomas let go and she dropped to the floor. she looked at him as he bent down and whispered "you know i have to." she nodded and he stood up, pointed the gun at her, before he could pull the trigger. morgan and reid shot him.

reid ran over to gianna. "hey gia i'm here." he said pulling her into his arms. her eyes started to close. "no no gia, don't close your eyes. you're almost done okay." he picked her up and rushed her to the ambulance. he hopped in the truck after her. her heart flatlined. "paddles!" one medic yelled. "charge 200! clear!" they pressed the paddles into her chest. nothing. "charge 300! clear!" nothing. "charge 300! clear!" nothing. reid grabbed her hand. "come in gianna don't leave me like this. i love you." he said.

"charge 350! clear!" her heart started. the truck sped up, soon enough they were at the hospital. they wheeled her into surgery, he met the team in the waiting room. they all huddled. garcia called her family to get there. after hours of surgery. "you can see her but she's asleep so be careful." the surgeon said.

alessia grabbed reids hand as they walked in. gianna was laying on the bed her face was swollen, bandages everywhere, she had casts on her arms, her knee had to have surgery. everyone sat down, alessia sitting on reid lap. she laid her head on his chest and fell asleep. he fell asleep along with everyone else. he heard crying and immediately woke up. reid looked up and saw gianna was crying in her sleep. he set alessia down softly and quickly so gianna would wake anyone else up.

reid grabbed her hand and shook her shoulder lightly. she woke up horrified then she saw reid and calmed down. "hey you're okay." he whispered and smiled realizing she is okay, and alive. she nodded and scooted over for him to get in the bed also. reid got in and she snuggled up next to him, even if it caused her pain to get into the position she knew is was worth it. to feel his touch. to know he was there.

"i love you." she whispered still unable to speak. "i love you too." he kissed her forehead lightly making sure not to hurt her. they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

after a coupled hours reid woke up from light shining through the window. he slowly got up and went outside to get coffee. when he was pouring his coffee he saw the intern. "what are you doing here?" he asked. she giggled, he was confused. "no serious. gia hates you." she looked at him and put her hand on his shoulder before leaving giving a wink. jj came over. "what was that?" she asked. "i have no idea." he said. "looked liked she likes you." jj smiled.

"yea tell her good luck, if gia found out what just happened she found hop out of that bed and beat her up." they laughed and her brothers came over. "if gianna found out what?" they asked being protective. "that the intern was flirting with me." he said without hesitation. the boys were surprised he said it. but reid loved gianna, no way on earth he would give her up. "we're you flirting back?" okay asked. "oooo" jj walked away laughing. "no." reid said. he started to walk to her room and her brothers followed.

they stood outside her door, everyone went to the waiting room. "i love her more than anything in the world." he said. "that's saying a lot, if you knew pretty boy before her." morgan said shaking his head. "i guess he's good then?" they asked morgan. cole and hotch walked up "yea he's great." he smiled at reid. her dad walked up "yea he is."

"oh great all my favorite men in one place." gianna said quietly. they all turned to see she was awake, the ran to her. reid let them, he had already talked to her. "we thought you were gonna die!" her dad said. "well i didn't. i made sure i wasn't going to die." she said trying to smile but it hurt. they talked for a bit. reid stood outside her room as everyone had their moment with her.

morgan held her hand "so what kept you going?" he asked. "the man standing outside that door making sure that only people that are aloud in come in." he laughed. "so you really love him don't you?" he smiled. "yea i do." she smiled, this time it didn't hurt as much.

jj and emily came in. "you got a nice body guard out there." they joked and sat down. "yea" she smiled. "so how's alessia?" she asked. jj and emily looked at each other. "what is she okay?" gianna started to panic. "she's fine physically." jj said. gianna gave her a confused face. "she snuck into the conference room when you were being tortured and she saw." emily said quietly. gianna had a couples tears fall from her eyes "what did she see?" she asked.

"the jumper cables." jj said. "oh shit." gianna laid her head back. "can i see her?" she asked the girls, they nodded. "she might only come in here with reid though." emily smiled. "that's fine." she smiled back. reid walked in holding alessias hand. "be careful." he said to her. gianna scooted over and reid put her next to her. "i heard you saw what happened to me." gianna started. alessia sniffed holding back her tears and nodded. "well i'm okay now. he can't hurt me." she said.

alessia put her head in the crook over neck and cried. she started to calm down. "it's okay." gianna whispered. alessia fell asleep, reid gestured for him to take her but gianna shook her head. he got up "i love you" he whispered and kissed her. "i love you too." she kissed him. gianna was out once reid shut the door.

"reid get some rest i'll watch." morgan begged. reid needed sleep. "no it's fine." he smiled and started to walk away to get coffee. "spencer i'm serious, we found her she's safe and she's fine." morgan followed. reid looked at him "she's not fine and we all know that, she went through all of our tortures. luckily not yours." he said. morgan had a faint smile "yea."

"i never told her about the dilaudid because i figured she would you know...leave." reid looked at his coffee. morgan put his hand on his shoulder "you know she wouldn't." he said. "i didn't know. everyone does, i didn't want to lose her." he paused "i just wish she didn't have to do that. now it's my fault that she was drugged." he said. "don't say that" morgan said firmly. "look at me." reid looked at him.

"it's not your fault. he would have replaced it with something else." he was interrupted by the intern. "hello dr reid." reid looked over at her raising his eyebrows not having the patience. "what?" he asked. "meet me in closet 4." she walked away.

morgan laughed. "how long she gonna be waiting in that closet?" he asked. "forever." reid said smiling. morgan convinced him to sleep.

"you can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body but you will never imprison my mind."- mahatma gandhi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.5K 30
𝙊ð™Ģ ð™Đ𝙝𝙚 ð™Ļ𝙊𝙧𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞ð™Đ ð™Ļ𝙚𝙚ð™Ēð™Ļ ð™Đ𝙝𝙖ð™Đ ð˜žð™™ð™šð™Ąð™žð™Ģ𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙚ð™Ŧ𝙚ð™Ļ 𝙝𝙖ð™Ļ 𝙚ð™Ŧ𝙚𝙧ð™Ūð™Đ𝙝𝙞ð™Ģ𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙊𝙧𝙚𝙙 ð™Ī𝙊ð™Đ. 𝙎𝙝𝙚'ð™Ļ 𝙗ð™Īð™Ąð™™...
251K 3.7K 19
When Carmen Brooks comes to the BAU she doesn't expect what's coming. All she's ever known is that work and love have different places in the world...
61.6K 1.5K 16
- ͙ۊۊĖĨ˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙ۊۊĖĨ◌ Reid's sister, for most of her life's has always allowed her past to haunt and shape her future, but what's happens when her past...
244K 4.2K 36
When Spencer Reid's girlfriend Leah finds out that she's pregnant, she and Spencer couldn't be happier. But then Leah's parents tell her that she's a...