Starlight Academy

By _avengers-girl_

‼️NOT MDLG OR AGEPLAY DO NOT PUT IN MDLG/DDLG/AGEPLAY/PETPLAY/PLAYLISTS‼️ THIS IS A 100% SFW STORY. PLEASE DO... More

Starlight Academy
IMPORTANT INFO(it's a lot)
Characters
Characters pt. 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

3.6K 92 14
By _avengers-girl_

Saturday pt.2

Y/n POV

"So how do you guys like the school so far?" The man I now know as Otto asked.

"It's really cool, I can't wait for the rest of the year!" Said Dillon excitedly. I just nodded in agreement. I was trying hard not to slip into my little space.

"What's wrong Acey?" Dillon whispered to me.

"Remember what we talked about earlier?" I said is I stared at Tod in my hands. I hear a faint 'oh' before I saw his feel move away. I heard whispers, but I didn't think much of it.

Soon I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to see Lottie and Vera squatting in front of me.

"Hey sweetheart, it's completely fine if you regress. I know we just met, but I can tell that you're perfect for us, little one." Lottie said with a smile.

"Are you sure? Plus I don't know what I'd call you." I replied sadly not wanting to ruin something so great so soon. Lottie let out a small chuckle before Vera spoke up.

"Well we're both fine with you giving us names. Only if you're comfortable though." I stared at Tod for a bit before looking up, the two were smiling at me, and Dillon was already regressed and talking to his caregivers.

I took a deep breath before letting myself slip. I felt small, and very hyper.

"Otay, den you mommy..." I said pointing at Lottie, "an you mama" I said pointing at Vera.

"And who are we, little one?" I was surprised to see Otto and Parker standing next to me.

"'Ou guys is Uncky Otto, and Uncle Parky." I said with excitement

"That's right sweetheart." Said Parker with a smile

"You are aunt V, and Lottie-pop." Fully said excitedly, laughing at his clever name for Lottie. The rest of us laughed as well, and Lottie ruffled his hair.

"Do you guys want to go play on the playground?" Vera asked us

"Yesssss!" We both shouted

"Buh, da one inside, 'cause it too hot." I said giggling.

"Alright. Off we go!" Dillon and I squealed as Otto and Parky put us on their shoulders and began a slow jog to the playroom. I looked behind me to see my mommies laughing and taking pictures of us.

"Hurry, up mommy an mama!" I yelled back to them before turning back around.

Once we got to the door for the 3-6 playground they put us down.

Otto and Parky helped Dillon take off his shoes, and Mama helped me with mine, while mommy took off her shoes.

"Let's go guys!" Dilly shouted

We all went and climbed in the massive play structure, we played hide and seek, tag, and we raced down the slide for hours. We had to go when we heard the announcement for lunch come on. We reluctantly were carried off the playground, after a few seconds of pouting and warning looks. Mommy helped me get my shoes on and then took me to wash my hands.

*time skip*

We are sitting at a table with all of our cabin mates, eating lunch. Everyone has different foods. Gray, Winter, and Zoey have pb&j sandwiches. Javi has Dino nuggets and tater tots. Nate is eating applesauce and fruit because they're regressed go only 1 years old. Cody and Andreas have burritos. Aly has a salad, Sam is drinking their bottle full of almond milk because they're infant regressed. The rest of us just had Mac & cheese.

"After lunch we should tour the dorms quickly so we can all get an idea of where we are staying." Cody said, and the rest of the 'big kids' agreed

"We have dorms already?" Winter asked

"Yeah, us caregiver knew we were matched immediately, and for class we had to set up you guys rooms based on what your forms said you liked." Aly replied

"Awesome!" Javi said before going back to his nuggets

~after lunch~

We had just learned that there were different types of dorms. One type was like a bedroom for the unmatched caregivers, each one has its own bathroom

Then there was apartment like dorms which had small living areas and their own bathrooms and bedrooms.

And last there were the 'big family' dorms for regress family's that had over 4 people.

(Each floor that had dorms on it has 2 large bathrooms with stalls/showers/changing rooms. And a kitchen/common room.)

We walk to the family dorms first since they were closest to where we were. Once we arrivals at the building, we went up a small flight of stairs and we stopped at a door. Cody takes his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door. There is a small living room, and there's 6 doors.

"Right here is a closet, then on the left is the toilet and on the right it's the shower." He then leads us to the first door.

"This is Andreas, and I's room." It looked like a classic college dorm.

Then we went to a door with a car sign that had a J on it.  

"Awesome" Javi says as he opens the door, he immediately runs to jump on the bed.

"Hey, J-man I know you're excited, but the room still needs to get inspected. After that you can jump all you want." Andreas says, leading a disappointed Javi off the bed.

"Last is nates room" Cody said opening the door with the green 'N' on it.
It's amazing, it's like a littles paradise

(The rooms, but the high chair is in the living room)

"Let's head back to the regular dorms so we can see all of the rooms before they're inspected." Aly says before walking out of the room. We all follow her as she leads us to the neighboring building. We take the elevator to the second floor, and stop at Winter and Zoeys dorm first. It has a small living area with a few inflatable chairs and a small table. We peek into Graysons room, but Zoey was determined to see her room.
We all covered our ears as Zoey and winter shrieked when they see their room. They're here claim their beds(zoey on the left, winter on the right)

"Our room is next." Aly says before exiting the room. She turns down another hallway before opening a door.

The dorm had the exact same set up as the previous room, but it had a carpet, a bean bag loveseat, with a couple of paintings on the wall. We take a quick glance in her room, before heading over to sams room. Their room was definitely made for them. It was yellow, and calm, not too bare, but not too many decorations. Sam babbled on Aly's hip in excitement . Before we exited the room.

"We have to go up to the third floor for our rooms." Uncle Parky says. We follow him into the elevator and make our way to their room.

The room setup was slightly different than the previous 2 rooms, they had a bigger living area and the doors were located in different areas.

"Here's our room, even though you house probably don't care." Uncky Otto said laughing, their room was nice, but I was a bit confused on why there were 2 separate beds, as I knew that they were a couple.

I'll have to ask them about that later.

Then we went to Dilly's room. It was my favorite room so far, it was pretty big and had a floor bed.

I can tell that Dilly is excited about it too, because he runs and gives them a big hug.

"Alright guys, last room." Parky says before pointing towards the exit.

Mommy walked right across the hall and unlocked another door. I looked around in awe, it had the same set up as Dilly's room, but it was more my taste, it had more pink and "girly" things. Mommy opened a door and showed us her and mama's room. They had separate beds as well, which confused me every farther.

"Hey princess do you want to do the honors." mommy asks me and points to the last door

"Uh-huh" I reply before opening it. I wasn't prepared for how wonderful it was, it was like a dream room. I have the same cool bed that Dilly has and more things that I like. I run mommy and mama and give them a big hug as a thanks. When I go to pull away, Mama picks me up and sets me on her hip. I take this opportunity to lean my head on her shoulder and relax.

"It looks like someone is tired" Mommy coos at me. I give a slight nod before yawning.

"Let's go guys, the inspectors are coming soon." Otto says and we all walk out. I see that Parker has Dillon who is half asleep on his shoulders.

"I guess it's time to head our separate ways. Bye guys it was fun." Aly said before walking out

"We should get these two to the nap room." I hear mommy say.

I was carried down the hallway to a room labeled. "Quiet room" as soon as we entered I saw a bing of hammocks, bean bags, and pillows. There was only a few others in here. Dillon and I smiled as we spotted Lee, who was sleeping cuddled up to a boy with long red hair, and a caregiver shirt on. It looks like he was able to find his own match after all.

We were taken across the room to a area that was cut off by a curtain. In the room there were big wood boxes that said 'sleep box' on the side.

"Tan, I nap wif Dilly" I asked quietly.

Mommy nodded her head and followed Parker who was already laying Dillon down in a bed. I was laid down next to him and we both tiredly smiled at each other. Mama gave me my paci, and Tod, and Dilly was given his paci and Horton.

"Alright guys, we'll wake you up when it's movie time, but if you wake up before then, we'll be back in the other room reading." Parky said softly. Before kissing dilly's forehead and ruffling my hair, otto does the same thing
before leaving.

"Don't be afraid to come get us if you need us." Mama whispers to me, as Dilly has already fallen asleep. Her and mama give me a kiss on the forehead, before closing the pod door and leaving the room.

I suck on my pacifier and cuddle up to Tod, before letting sleep take over.

Word count: 1770
No proofread

Thank you so much for reading. This is my second time writing this chapter as I accidentally deleted the first version, but I like this chapter much better.
Saturday pt. 3 should be up shortly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.1K 191
⚠️DONT ADD TO AGEPLAY READING LISTS⚠️ BxB age regression story! Angst, Fluff, A little smut (only when not regressed) We'll see how this goes Trying...
Our baby By keithandocs

General Fiction

1.8K 35 9
THIS IS A AGE REGRESSION STORY. This is made for fun. Daniel, a 23 year old college graduate, leaves his hometown to get away from everyone he grew u...
21K 516 36
this is completely SFW and platonic!! (only has mature rating bc of ED/SH/suicide refrences) if you do not know what age regression or pet regression...
106K 2.6K 54
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Hi!! Please remember that Age Regression isn't Age Play, nor is it a kink!! This is a completely SFW book...