✧ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖 ✧ ┊﹙...

By -angel1004

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝟎𝟏 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟐 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟑 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟒 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝
𝐒𝐢𝐱 ❀
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ⋆ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
author's note (discontinued)
another author's note :>
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝
book promotion time !
𝐓𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ❀
kiss kiss fall inlove<3 new book owo
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 ❀
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝

89.3K 2.7K 3.5K
By -angel1004

❝ NII-CHAN!! YOU CAN DO IT! ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

After that, Kei called his mother to inform her about his sister's whereabouts. He slightly chuckled at Y/n's face when he puts his phone on speaker mode so she could listen to what their mother is saying. She was worried and furious when she heard that Y/n left her school on her own and starts to lecture her.

"- don't ever do that again, understood?"

Y/n's face was white as paper before stiffly nodding. "H-hai mommy," she said.

"That's my girl... Now Kei, can you ask your coach if it would be alright to let Y/n stay at your practice? I can't come over there to pick her up right now since I'm still busy with work."

"I'm sure Coach would let her stay." Kei immediately replied.

"Since he's so fond of her " Kei thought.

"Alright then...  Well, don't wait up for me. I'll be going home late tonight. There's also leftover food from this morning, just re-heat it so you won't need to cook anymore." Kei frowns before sighing.

"Yes Mom, I already know what to do. Don't worry about us."

"Good, I'll be leaving Y/n in your care. Take care both of you. Love you both."

"Sure mom." Kei said, mumbling an 'I love you back' since he's too shy to say it out loud. He grunts when he felt the weight behind his back and familiar small arms started wrapping around his neck.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MOM!" Y/n said from behind his back, making their mother laugh from the other side of the phone before ending the call.

"Wow, Y/n you're getting quite heavy," Kei grunted as he adjusts Y/n on his back while standing up.

Y/n lets out a dramatic gasp, "Are you saying that I'm fat!?" She uttered out. Kei rolls his eyes, "Tsk such a drama queen." he said, flicking her forehead softly.

"I'm not saying that because your fat. What I meant is that I wouldn't mind you being fat since you'll always be beautiful in my eyes. But that's not the point here, I'm saying that you're getting heavy because it means that you are growing into a big girl now." Kei said. It was hard to admit that but it was true. She was growing up but she was still his little midget.

"You really think so?!" Y/n asked, making Kei nod in reply, only to regret it as she squeal loudly beside his ear.

She couldn't believe what she's hearing, she couldn't wait to tell Keishin about it.

He winces at the loudness of her voice, almost dropping her to the ground. "Oi don't squeal that loudly, especially if it's beside my ear. I almost dropped you, you idiot."

"Gomen Tsukki." Y/n nervously laughs.

"Tsk- we literally have the same last name."

〔✿〕

"I would like to apologize for my sister's intrusion," Tsukishima said, bowing at everyone, and pushing (Y/n)'s head along with him.

Daichi waves them off, "There's no trouble at all. You don't have to bow." He said, Ukai nodding along.

Kei slowly stands up straight, "Would it be alright for Y/n to stay? My mom couldn't pick her up at the moment."

"Yeah sure, I don't see any problem with it," Ukai said ruffling the little girl's hair.

"Yay! Y/n gets to watch our practice!" Hinata and Nishinoya said, raising their hands up in the air.

Y/n's eyes gleam with happiness, raising her arms up as well. "Yay! Volleyball!!" she said, jumping up and down. Everyone chuckles at the youngest Tsukishima.

"Okay people, let's get going!"

Kei shook his head before smirking, "Come on-" he took a hold of Y/n hand, pulling her towards the bench.

"Stay here okay? You have everything in your bag right? If you need help, just ask them okay?" Kei asks, pointing at the two managers. Y/n nods hugging her bunny backpack. "Okay!"

He looks at her before pinching her cheeks slightly, "Cheer for me will you?"

"I will! Good luck nii-chan!" Y/n chirpily said, raising a fist towards him. Kei smirks and fist bumps with her before leaning forward to plant a kiss on her forehead, recharging his battery. He stood up and walks away towards the court.

Y/n turns to her right to see two girls, fixing bottles and towels. She then decided to help them as she noticed a towel fell off the bench. She jumped off the bench and grabbed the towel before approaching the short haired blonde girl. She pulls her jacket down slightly which caught the older girl's attention

Yachi felt a tug on her jacket making her look behind and was surprised to see a little girl. She held out a towel towards her and smiles, "You dropped this." She said.

Yachi widens her eyes in surprise. Eh? What's a child doing here?

She blinks before smiling, grabbing it. "Thank you..." She said. Y/n grins up at her, "You're welcome." She chirpily said.

"Shimizu-senpai, who's this little girl?" Yachi asked, turning her way towards her ravenette haired senior.

Kiyoko looks at her with a questioning look before noticing a little girl behind Yachi. Her face broke into a smile as she crouches down to the little girl's height. "Hello there. Who might you be?" she asked.

"My name is Tsukishima Y/n!" Y/n cheerily introduces herself making the two girls smile.

"That's a cute name for a little girl like you," Kiyoko said, ruffling her hair which made her giggle.

"My name is Shimizu Kiyoko and this is Hitoka Yachi."

"It's nice to meet you. I was wondering if I could help you guys- and oh! Can we also be friends?" Y/n nervously asked, connecting both of her pointer fingers together.

The two girls smiled warmly at the little girl, "Of course." they said.

As the game was about to start, everyone heard a loud yell from the bench.

"NII-CHAN!! YOU CAN DO IT!" Y/n screams, standing on top of the bench, slightly jumping. Yachi was worriedly looking at her as she gripped the little girl's waist, preventing her from falling off the bench.

Kei kept a neutral expression but on the inside, he was screaming in embarrassment. He felt his ears turn red.

"Y/n-chan pl-please get do-down from there. You might get hurt!" Yachi exclaimed.

Y/n stops, "Oopps. Sorry Hitoka-nee." She said, getting down to sit down properly before looking back at the court.

"You can do it everyone!" she yelled out once again, smiling widely at them which made everyone in the room giddy.

Tanaka whistles, "Damn, I wish I had a younger sibling to cheer me on." He said, placing a hand on his heart.

"I'm quite jealous of you Tsukishima." Suga pouts at the tall middle blocker.

Yamaguchi chuckles before looking at his best friend, noticing something different.

"Eh?! Tsukki's blushing-"

Kei turns to the greenette, glaring at him "Shut up Yamaguchi." he grumbles under his breath.

"Gomen Tsukki." Yamaguchi sheepishly smiles at him.

"BWHAHAHAHA SALTYSHIMA'S BLUSHING."

〔✿〕

Y/n was amazed at how the practice turned out. Everyone seems to be on their A game. Ukai noticed that they were all fired up, thinking that it might be the encouragement that Y/n gave to them earlier. She would sometimes yell out whoops when someone earns points. She giggled when Tanaka spikes a ball at the other side's team, earning his team a point.

"YOOSHAA!" Tanaka screams, removing his shirt and twirling it around. Kiyoko immediately covers the young Tsukishima's innocent eye, while Yachi yelps in surprise.

"TANAKA THERE'S A CHILD HERE!" Suga went on rampage mode.

"Eh, what's happening?" 

"Nothing you should worry about."

She would sometimes ask Ukai about the things she didn't understand in volleyball, and he would gladly answer her questions and teach her the basic rules.

After a while of practice, it was time for the volleyball team to go home. Y/n tiredly yawns as she waits for his brother and Yamaguchi to come back from the changing room.

She slightly jumps when the boy's locker room opens to reveal the two teens that she was waiting for.

"Midget let's go home," Kei said, grabbing her hand.

"Oi you two, do you want some pork buns? " Tanaka asked the two first years. They politely declined at the offer.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then. Be safe." Suga nods at them before cooing at the sleepy blonde girl.

"Bye Y/n. I hope you visit us again." He smiles warmly at the girl.

"I will." Y/n smiles and waves at everyone. "Bye bye!"

"Bye little Tsukishima!!!" Everyone bid their goodbyes with Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Hinata being the loudest. She burst into laughter when their captain started scolding them. She waves at them before running up to her brother, grabbing his left hand.

After a few mins of walking, Yamaguchi notices how sluggishly she walks beside them. "Tsukki, I think she's tired," he said, pointing at the exhausted little girl.

Kei looks down at her before letting a sigh. "Come here." He picks up his sleepy sister, giving her backpack to Yamaguchi before adjusting his hold on his sister.

Y/n yawns as she wraps her arms around her brother's neck, laying her head beside his neck.

"Sleepy aren't ya?" He teasingly asked, Y/n replied with a slight nod, keeping her eyes close.

"Okay, we'll get home soon don't worry," Kei said, rubbing the back of her back before planting a kiss on the side of her head. She smiles softly at his action, snuggling closer to his neck.

"Then we'll eat the strawberry cake?" She whispers.

Kei smiles, "Yeah." He said, as the Tsukishima siblings and Yamaguchi walked home quietly.

·˚ ༘₊· ((🌿)) ➳ ꒰°𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆꒱

End of chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for the long wait. I was quite busy preparing for my online classes which will start tomorrow... Please pray for my brain cells huHu.

N e ways, if you guys have any suggestions that you want to see in the next chapters, please comment down. Don't be shy to comment on your ideas because it will help me make the chapters since I sometimes have writer's block which happened to me when I wrote this chapter, but at least I got past it! Yey!

I would like to say thank you to all of my 558 readers who read this book. Thank you all for the love and support that you've given to this book. I really do appreciate it uwu. I LOVE YOU GUYS! STAY SAFE!! ❤✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 2.2K 27
𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 (𝐲/𝐧) 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥...
11.1K 384 13
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥...
121K 6.1K 13
❛ YOU'RE DOING ALL OF THIS JUST BECAUSE A BOY DUMPED YOU? ❜ 。in which kageyama tobio finds the quiet girl, l/n y/n...
145K 4.9K 23
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖲𝖫𝖮𝖶-𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭? , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺...