๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ โ€ข ๐™ˆ๐™‹

By blxncogxto

RHIYA isn't as digitally social as everyone else. She loves making new friends and is an overall fun person t... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™ก

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—

710 19 19
By blxncogxto

I washed my hands and brushed my teeth then grabbed the little things I needed like my charger, phone, keys, money, and gum of course.

I sat on the couch and waited for Kairi. He told me he got here about five minutes after I was ready by sending a simple text:

here

I locked the front door and made my way to Kairi's car. This would be the first time that we actually hung out together.

"Hey, so where u wanna go for ice cream?"

"Actually, can we go to McDonald's? I want a Mango Pineapple smoothie."

"Sure, whatever you want." He pulled off and once we got closer to McDonald's he asked me which way we wanted to go. "Drive through or eat in?"

"I don't really mind."

"Mattia likes to eat inside so let's go to the drive through."

"Okay." I laughed. I got my smoothie and Kairi got one too, except his was Strawberry Banana.

We pulled into the corner of the parking lot and scrolled through our phones while drinking our smoothies. "Can I connect my phone to ur car? I wanna play some music."

"Sure, unless it's wack."

"It probably will be." I connected my phone and saved it as R👁uh🥰.

"Really?" He laughed.

"Yes really! There's a lot of people that can't pronounce it."

"Okay rEYEuh," I put on Coochie by YN Jay. "Lemme try some of ur smoothie."

"Okay, wait, switch smoothies real quick." We switched out smoothies and I stopped him before he could try it. "Wait, now lets try that thing where we gotta lock arms and drink it." We managed to lock our arms and each took a sip of the smoothies. We pulled away and just looked at each other trying not to laugh. Kairi couldn't hold it anymore and spit the Mango Pineapple smoothie all over me. Then I laughed at his reaction and the song in the background, causing me to spit some on him.

"Shit." He laughed.

"Fuck Kai! Look at my shirt." We were both laughing like crazy and I'm sure the people in the other part of the parking lot were staring at us. I grabbed some napkins then noticed he had started recording me.

"Okay I want you on your back, turn the coochie round."

"What?!" I swear if anyone saw us right now they would think we were high.

He did the clapping sounds and we both said the next line.

"Damn her coochie loud!" He ended the video and we got a bunch of napkins to clean up.

"Damn your smoothie was good." He said wiping off my neck. At this point we were just cleaning each other up.

"So was yours, but I like mine better."

"Imma have to get some Mango Pineapple from now on." We finished wiping down the smoothie and I apologized for the little bit that got on the seat. "It's ok Rhiya. I promise it's fine."

"Are you sure? I can clean it up later-"

"No, it's fine. Right now it's time to make Mattia stop being a little bitch."

"No. I don't wanna hear about him."

"Then I guess it's time to kidnap you." He locked the doors and I laughed.

"You're so dumb."

"You wanna go to the park?"

"The park? Are we children?"

"Yes. Now let's go."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I sat on the swings with Kairi and he took a picture that I was gonna post to my Instagram later.

"You're my new photographer." I declared.

"I'm always the photographer." He sighed.

"Then we'll both be the photographer. Anyway, totally unrelated, but do u know how to play log?"

"No... what's that?"

"It's easier with 3 people, but we can do two. Okay, so your legs are longer so they'll go around mine. I'm gonna put both of my feet on your lap and you gotta hold them tight, then you'll put your legs up and I'll hold them. After we're situated to where we won't fall off the swings, were supposed to swing back and forth and the first person to let go is out."

"And the swinging part is where the third person comes in?" I nodded and I put up my feet so he could grab them. It was pretty hard to do, but we eventually got it.

"Okay, now let's just start swinging until we start moving I guess." We both started laughing again like some crackheads and we managed to get ourselves to swing sideways. Kairi pulled out his phone and decided to go live.

"Guys guess who I'm with." He looked down at the comments then faced the phone towards me. "How did y'all know?"

"Hi everyone."

He started reading comments again and told them what we were doing. Then he answered someone's question.

"Why aren't u guys following each other? Cause Mattia's a bitch." He laughed then dropped his phone underneath of us. It was facing upwards and all you could see was us swinging across the screen.

"Kai! Be careful."

"It's clearly too late for that." Everytime we swung close to the phone he reached to grab it.

"Kairi if I fall off of this swing I swear to-" He fell on top of his phone and took me down with him.

Kairi stood up and held out a hand for me to grab, I held it and he pulled me up. "Thanks." I noticed he had some mulch in his hair so I put my fingers through his hair and shook it out.

"Thanks r-EYE-uh."

"Damn. Your hair is so soft." I ran all of my fingers through his hair and he wiped the mulch out of the end of mine.

"I feel like you want my hair more than you want yours."

"I can't help it, it's just so soft and fluffy." We both started laughing again like we have been all day. He instantly leaned down to grab his phone but I fell back into the ground by the sudden movement. "Yeah, at this point you're trying to kill me."

"No I'm not. You just can't balance." He yanked my arm when he pulled me up.

"Fuck Kai."

He glanced down at his phone and then covered my mouth. "Shut the hell up." He laughed. He picked up his phone and looked at the comments.

UR DOING THAT AT THE PARK?!

now ik u guys are not having se-

Mattia rn: 👁👄👁💧

mattiapolibio has left the chat

on live? Really?

Homie Hopper

They're just friends... I hope

tiktokroom wya

#baewatch👀

Aren't Mattia and her talking?

Y u guys laughing sm?

Stfu guys they're just messing around. I think

FuCk KaI

Mom I'm scared 😳

UHHHH

Mattia rn: I'm in... payyyyynuh

Kairi is so innocent tho...

DAMN KAIRI I SEE U PULLIN GIRLS N SHII

tiktokroom ur presence is requested

Are you guys high?

GUYS I THINK MATTIA IS IN HERE 😭

"We're not together and me and Mattia were never talking. Also, it was a joke and I've never watched 365, I've just heard about it." I say grabbing the phone.

"Yeah, we're just friends guys. Okay byeee!" Kairi ended the live and we went back to the car. "You wanna hang out at my place or are you ready to go home?"

"I wanna keep hanging out, but I think we both need a shower after the smoothie and park." I laugh. He started driving back to my house and I went on my phone seeing that Mattia texted me.

HornyAnnoyingDickhead PussyEatingSlut

ok so Micah is making me apologize because apparently this shit is childish so sorry for saying that shit on my spam and that shit ab ur mom

Are u sure ur not just upset that me and Kai are hanging out without u?

U guys are hanging out? I didn't even know

Yeah ok

I didn't even know u guys were live

No one said we were :)

do u accept my apology?

No I don't.
Not that u even put any effort into it

ur one of the most annoying and stubbornest people I have ever met in my entire life
but I don't like fighting with u

cool

cOoL
that's it?

Umm, I'm sorry for what I changed your name too

what did u change it to?

It's not important
Continue on with your horrible apology

sorry for saying i wanted to fuck u

i didn't

sorta

and sorry for calling u a bitch

multiple times

sorry for telling Valentina all those
things knowing they weren't true

sorry for being rude that day we were at kairis house

sorry for being a dickhead too

sorry for saying those things about your mom, I'm sure she'll be home as often as she used to be

sorry for trying to get involved in things that had nothing to do with me

sorry for giving you a hickey

sorry for blocking everyone on ur phone and not telling u

sorry for changing ur name to 🐱🐠

i'll change it back to Rhiya💜✨ if u want

And sorry for letting ur jealousy take over

no cause i don't get jealous
why would i even be jealous?

Because I'm the best person to be friends with and u don't wanna share my amazing friendship with anyone else :)

fine
sorry for letting my nonexistent jealousy take over

I feel like that's the best I'm getting,
so thank you
I'll see u tomorrow

ok but y are u w kai?

because we're best friends now
y are u being jealous again?

stfu I just asked a question
not everything is jealousy 🙄

It's funny when ur mad

I'll remember that

Kairi pulled up to my house, I said my goodbyes then left the car, making my way into the house. I noticed that my moms car was here and I checked the time.

2:37 pm

Okay, I'm good. I'll tell her tomorrow or something about what happened with Mr. B.

I walked into the house and saw a man I didn't recognize on the couch. He looked back at me and I just waved with a small smile and walked into my room. I put my stuff down on my bed and someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." My mom walked in the room and smiled at me.

"Hey sweetie. I wanna talk to you real quick." She shut the door and I sat on my bed while she sat on my beanbag. "So I know I haven't been home very often, and I'm sorry for that. I'm not ready to tell you why, but I will tell you baby. My um, my friend Von is in the living room right now. He needs a place to stay so he'll be staying in the guest room for a while, ok?"

I nodded and she continued. "I've known him my whole life, and he's helped me at my lowest times, so know it's my turn to help him. He's in a bad place right now and I've been going to see him. Now that he's here for awhile I won't be leaving as much, but remember, this is just until he gets back on his feet."

"Okay mom, I'm just glad your back."

"I'm glad too. So how has community service been? Make any new friends?"

"Uh, yeah. Something like that."

"Well you should invite them over sometime, I would love to meet them. Maybe Melanie and Demari could come over too? I haven't seen them in awhile."

"I don't really know. Things haven't been the best between us."

"Well you guys are such good friends, I can't imagine you two not hanging again. Just talk to them. Listen to what they have to say and have them listen to what you have to say, then just talk about how to fix the problem." She got up and gave me a hug.

"Thank you."

"No problem baby."

~~~~~
1,984 words

authors note~
Where tf did the friend come from?

What do u think about Mattia's apology?

Khiya do be kinda cute tho 👀

Hope u enjoyed!

adios bitches

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 99 11
''I hate how much I care about you, I broke my rules for you'' .ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ใ€€โœฉใ€€*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ . In which~ Y/n is a girl living in Los Angeles w...
2.8K 127 21
I know I'm not beautiful and I'm okay with that. I'm not some princess frolicking in the woods waiting for some Prince Charming to save me. I am perf...
24.6K 2.7K 54
Life was never fair and Elizabeth, understood this concept when her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. That was the worst day of Elizabet...
5.2K 149 25
ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES. Thank you for reading though! As a young girl you had always believed that monsters as they seemed, were always big creepy th...