𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

The next day
Rhiya's POV
I got back from community service and my mom wasn't there. I texted her and she said she would be home in 30 minutes or so, and she just went to get some food.

So of course I went straight to my speaker and blasted ppcocaine cause why not?

"Hey bitches! Get up! Trap! Bunny! Bubbles!" I jumped on my bed and used my brush as a microphone. I know that's basic as hell, but honestly I don't care right now.

"Homie on my left and we goin real crazy. Know you not it bitch you can't tame me! Crazy lil bitch no you can't faze me!" My phone started ringing on my vanity and I continued singing. I saw Mattia was requesting to FaceTime so I set up the phone and answered.

"Hold on. Bitch! Did you hear what the fuck I said?! Shake, some aaaasssss!!"

"Rhiy-"

"Spittin bars, and drinkin Henny, somethin light. Put it on me, do it slow and do it right."

"Rhiya." He called out while watching me dance. "Ry? Shut up and listen please."

I kept on dancing and singing and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Fuck it." He got up from his chair and started singing along with it. He knows the lyrics? We both started twerking in the video call and I fell to the ground laughing. "What? What's funny?"

"Shut up Tia." I laughed. I glanced over towards the doorway and saw my mom's friend staring at me in shock. When I tell you I've never ran so fast to shut the door-

I turned down the music and put my head in my hands cause I couldn't stop laughing.

"Please don't tell me you're crying. I don't know what to do in situations like this." That made me laugh even harder, I swear the air I breathe is actually crack or some shit.

"Shut up!" I laugh. "What's up?"

"So I think Bullara forgot about our "punishment" or whatever, because he didn't say anything to us today."

"I was thinking the same thing."

"Whatever, it doesn't even matter. So... do you wanna hang out later?"

"No! I wanna sleep. I've hung out with you all day."

"Actually for only 3 hours, but okay."

"Only 3 hours oh no! Whatever will we do?!"

"Just say yes."

"No. I'm still mad about everything you did. Also, my mom is here so I'm gonna spend some time with her."

"I said sorry though. I told you I don't like fighting with you."

"And why's that?"

"Cause I rather not fight with you."

"But.... why?" I laughed.

"Cause I- never mind. I don't know, I'll see you tomorrow." He hung up the call and I sat on my floor confused. Umm... okay then. I grabbed my phone and texted the group chat.

Dildos and Cheese

I think we should talk about everything.
Mattia is just a friend of mine, we met at community service.

There are three other people that I do community service with, I didn't wanna tell u guys because I knew you were gonna wanna meet them and know everything about them