The CEO's Bad Boy {MalexMale}

By Daarrknesss

The bad boy of the school, his name is Ashton Saunders. Our past is what makes us today right? But what happe... More

The CEO's Bad Boy {1}
The CEO's Bad Boy {2}
The CEOs Bad Boy {3}
The CEO's Bad Boy {4}
The CEO's Bad Boy {5}

ANNOUNCEMENT

1.9K 23 25
By Daarrknesss

From September 1st, The CEO's Bad Boy will be moved onto Dreame along with all the my other stories, published and not yet published.

On Dreame, The CEO's Bad Boy will be improved, such as the first four and a half chapters have been, I haven't fully improved the fifth chapter yet. Lmaooo.

But, I will keep the first five chapters on here as a teaser.

Dreame is a free app to download, but it helps writers earn money. 👀

My username on Dreame is Daarrknesss, same as here.

I hope to see you there. Also, the first chapter is up on Dreame. ^^

I wanted to let everyone know, that I actively publish more on Dreame than I do on here. I have 7 stories on Dreame, the completed The CEO's Bad Boy, it's sequel, Heartbreak Hotel, along with five others.

Hopefully, I'll see you there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
73.5K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
27.2K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
476 61 31
Not enemies Not lovers Just strangers with some memories. *** To put it simple, Lewis Henderson, the boy who has his life planned out, hates Weston G...