♕| 𝐇𝐞𝐫 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬...

By lethal_bullets

"Are you going to read me some bedtime stories now?" He grins as he places his hands behind his head. "What?"... More

♕𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞♚
⚜𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞⚜
⚜01⚜
⚜02⚜
⚜03⚜
⚜04⚜
⚜05⚜
⚜06⚜
⚜07⚜
⚜09⚜
⚜10⚜
⚜11⚜
⚜12⚜
⚜13⚜
⚜14⚜
⚜15⚜
⚜𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮🕊
⚜Bonus Chapter⚜

⚜08⚜

2.4K 87 104
By lethal_bullets

Bronwyn's POV:

Yael helped me out a few days ago, despite breaking my command.

I decided give him his freedom anyways, as a thank you gift.

Right now we're back in his boxing gym, because he told me to join him for whatever reason.

"Swing your hips more, kid! Where's the power?" Coach Davis yells as he walks around the ring with his pads in his hands.

Everytime Yael's fists touch the pads, they sound like gun shots are being fired.

Woosh, Woosh! BANG! BANG! BANG!

He looks so focused as he throws his jabs and hooks on the pads. Even his footwork is incredible!

I can imagine having those punches bore into my flesh.

I'd die for sure!

"Cross is being a big show off again!" Tyron snickers behind me as he chugs his water bottle down.

You said it, buddy.

"Are you hooked?" Jack plumps beside me with a grin on his face. "After seeing his skills, I mean."

"I-I ... kinda." I admit as they laugh.

"That's nothing." The boy with mesmerising green eyes shakes his head. "You should see him in the actual fight."

The model athlete agrees with him. "Exactly."

"Is he better there?" I stupidly ask.

"He could kill a man with his bare fists!" Jack laughs out loud with his friend.

I don't doubt that.

"Jack isn't lying." Dean appeared as well after skipping the ropes. His dark hair is soaking wet and he rubs his head with a towel. "You should really watch his fights one day."

His sudden smile, causes my heart to skip a beat.

Damn it. If he's around I feel really weird...

"Alright." I gulp as he continues staring at me.

What is going on with me?

"Is everything alright? You seem down." He looks concerned.

"No, I'm fine." I smile and he returns it, causing me to blush.

"Good." He giggles. "I was just- worried. I hope Yael isn't causing you much trouble."

He's so sweet...

"Thank you for your concern." I spot a slight tint around his pale cheeks.

His eyes remain on me again and I secretly wish we could hold this stare for a while. His reddish lips part open, making my heart pound rapidly.

Hold on... Why am I so shy around him?

"Brownyn, I-"

"Geez! He's like a killer mashine!" Jack mutters, cutting Dean off.

He was about to say something...

"Dean." I say and he turns back to look at me. "What did you wanted to tell me?"

He seems embarrassed and grins as he shakes his head. "N-Nevermind."

Nevermind?

Jack yells, before I can try to talk to him. "Dean! You should see his hooks!"

"Excuse me." The boy I've been talking with walks over to his friends and I'm left alone guessing.

Shoot...

"I wouldn't want to be his punching bag!" Tyron jokes and they laugh.

I breath deep in as I watch them hype their friend up.

~•☆•~•☆•~•☆•~

"C'mere, birdie." The devil and I are standing inside the ring on their rooftop, since his training already ended.

He wanted to train me too, he said and since I'm quite curious how this all works, I agreed to it.

He helps me with my boxing stance, which is the orthodox stance. I'm right handed.

According to his friends, the devil I actually left handed. I haven't noticed that since he's been using his right hand more frequently than the dominant one. He learned both of the stances, which gives him a lot of advantages in the ring, Tyron explained to me.

No wonder why he's a feared person.

Yael touches me without any warning, causing my heart to accelerate.

W-What the!?

"Y-Yael-!" I flush, but he ignores me.

"If you throw a jab, you rotate your hips a bit and take the strength with the swing. The punches will be more explosive if you aim right." He takes me by my hips and gently turns me. With the other hand he grabs my arm and I follow the motion as he aims forward with it.

Wait. This is incredible!

"A-Am I doing it right?" I try to repeat the move as he watches from the side.

"Yes! That's a good one!" He praises me with a sudden smile and walks over to take the pads.

He looks really good... ARGH!

I feel my heart pounding and blush as he steps closer.

"What's wrong, birdie?" He raises his eyebrows, causing me to look away.

Darn it!

"N-Nothing-" I stare at my shoes.

"You're heating up though." He points out, making it much more worse.

Why does it have to be him, heart!?

"I'm not-"

I hear him laugh and look up. I instantly regret it after spotting his amused smirk. "You should focus on your boxing lesson, rather than your trainer. That's inappropriate."

Look who's talking! The one who touches women with out permission!

"Shut up!"

I bark in embarrassment and aim for his face, yet he read through me and placed the pad infront of him.

He's got good reflexes!

"Better luck next time." He laughs.

"I hate you." I growl, making him laugh louder.

Click!

The sudden sound caused us to look at
Dean, who's holding a white Polaroid camera.

Did he just take a picture of us?!

"What the fuck are you doing?" Yael glares at the smiling boxer.

"Taking memories." He calmly says.

"Smooth~" Tyron comments and laughs.

Jack grins and lifts his thumb up. "Go get her, boy~"

It kinda hurts that they're already shipping us.

"Get that off my face!" The devil groans as Dean approaches him.

"Pose for me-"

"Imma beat your ass!" Yael yells.

~•☆•~•☆•~•☆•~

The boys decided to hang out at the amusement park. We got invited and since I'm with Yael, I think it'll be alright.

We spent our time at the roller - and sky coasters, throwing balls at the cans and played shooting games.

Overall I had lots of fun with these guys, despite people staring at us. It's awkward standing in the middle between these attractive boxers.

I understand that I'm far from attractive.

We even rode horses at the carousel, since Yael begged me to join him.

He whined and said: "I wanna go, Nanny! I'm a kid, remember?~"

He literally wanted to try it out and act like an actual child. Of course I allowed him and had to join him, in case he let's himself fall down on purpose like a kid. I had to make sure.

Dean kept taking pictures of everyone, since he wanted to try his new camera out, he said.

Right now, the sky turned dark and the lights are open. We're sitting inside a restaurant, eating hot dogs.

"What psychopath sleeps with his socks on?!" Tyron laughs with the guys after hearing Jack ramble about his daily life.

"It's comfortable!" The boy defends himself.

"Well." Dean purses his lips together and confesses. "I sleep with jeans on!"

What is wrong with these guys?!

Their dorky laughter, causes me to join them.

Yael sips on his coke and keeps his eyes on me. He's been watching me the whole day already.

He's creeping me out.

"What is it?" I blur the guys conversation out and stare at the devil.

"You're smiling a lot, lately." He says.

So what?

"Is that bad?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No." He winks. "I like it."

Geez! So cheesy!

"What are you guys talking about?" Jack interrupts our conversation and the two boxers turn to look at us.

"Nothing that should concern you." The bad boy replies.

Dean stares at Yael longer than he should. "What secret do you have to spit out?"

Yael plays it cool and smirks. "I sleep naked. Beat that."

What the hell?!

"What the actual fuck, Kingston?!" Jack shakes his head.

"That's too much information, bro!" Tyron adds and cringes with his broad shoulders.

The two boxers laugh out loud, except for the devil and the Polaroid boy.

"You told her that?" Dean doesn't let go and seems to be interrogating him.

Why is the tension between this guys so tight?

"Why are you asking?" Yael notices something and glares back.

Am I the only one who's uncomfortable sitting here?!

"Just curious." The Polaroid boy finally releases his eyes off him and turns to look at his mates.

Yael acts like nothing happend as well and quietly sips on his coke, but stares back at him.

What is going on?

~•☆•~•☆•~•☆•~

"Good night, ya'll!" Tyron yawns as he marshes towards his motorcycle. "I'm deadass sleepy!"

"Same here. Had fun, guys!" Jack mutters as he hops on his red bike.

"Drive safely." Yael says, causing them to groan.

"We didn't have shots! No worries." Tyrone winks and waves at me. "Bye, Bronwyn."

"Bye." I smile and watch him drive off first.

"We should do this again!" Jack snickers as Yael gives him the middle finger.

"I'd rather die."

Sure you would.

His friend laughs and shakes his head. "Just joking, you insecure prick!"

"What did you call me?-"

Dean catches my attention as he clears his throat. I blur the devil and the boxer fighting over nothing.

"Bronwyn." He smiles. "Do you- do you need a rideback home?"

The guys don't know that I'm living with Yael, since he didn't want them to know that I'm babysitting him. He told me to keep it a secret before we went to the boxing gym.

"I appreciate the offer, but no thank you." I forcefully smile, although I wanted to accept it.

I'd rather drive with him than with the devil to be honest.

Dean is quite the opposite of Yael. He's matured, polite and really kind. While the devil...

"I see." He looks upset and it tightens my heart to let him down. "I mean, I thought I should ask before I go."

It's awkward to be at this situation right now.

"Actually, Dean-" Before I can tell him why, he suddenly glares.

Dean is staring behind me and grinds his teeth together, causing his jaw muscles to twitch.

"Yael."

Oh...

"Greetings and Salutations." The devil says as he stands in between us.

Jack just drove away.

That means he was watching the whole time.

"What are you two talking about, birdie?" I expected him to look at me, but catch him glaring at Dean instead of me.

"I-"

"I just offered her a ride." The Polaroid boy honestly admits with his stone face.

He's acting strange around Yael.

The devil suddenly grabs me by my waist. "I'm driving her."

Why is he always doing this!?

Dean remains silent and just glares at him.

"Let's go, birdie." He leads me to his bike and I follow him with a heavy feeling in my chest.

"Good night, Dean." I turn one last time to look at him as I hop unto the devil's bike.

I don't know if I'm being delusional, but was Dean actually glaring at Yael?

Yael's POV:

"I had fun today." Birdie tells me as we enter the mansion. Her smile causes me to return it back.

I admit, she's cute when she does so.

"Me too."

Except for Dean being a simp for you.

"We should do that again, sometime." She winks, causing me to groan.

Oh hell no!

Not after spotting her flirting with Dean!

That sick bastard is trying to make a move on her!

"We could." I can't get rid of the ugly feeling inside of me. "But only the two of us together."

She parts her lips open and blushes. "W-What do you mean?"

"Only the two of us." I repeat.

Shut up, Yael!

"Why?"

I don't fucking know why! Stop asking!

"Just because." I say instead.

"Doesn't make any sense-" She's trying to read me, giving me an uneasy feeling.

Damn it, birdie! Don't do that!

"I'm taking a shower!" I hastily say as I walk up the stairs.

Shit! Why am I acting this way?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
221K 2.3K 35
"𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲" "𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮, 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂" ______ What happens i...
262K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
42.7K 1.6K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...