♕| 𝐇𝐞𝐫 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬...

By lethal_bullets

"Are you going to read me some bedtime stories now?" He grins as he places his hands behind his head. "What?"... More

♕𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞♚
⚜𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞⚜
⚜01⚜
⚜02⚜
⚜03⚜
⚜04⚜
⚜05⚜
⚜07⚜
⚜08⚜
⚜09⚜
⚜10⚜
⚜11⚜
⚜12⚜
⚜13⚜
⚜14⚜
⚜15⚜
⚜𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮🕊
⚜Bonus Chapter⚜

⚜06⚜

2.4K 92 60
By lethal_bullets

Bronwyn's POV:

The sunlight blends straight into my burning eyes as I open them gently. I'm forced to wake up, since I have a lot of work to do.

Why can't the devil just go back straight to hell?! He threw a party without my permission and isn't even taking responsibilities at all... I hate him so bad that it hurts!

Every step I take feels like I'm trying to commit suicide.

Let's get this over with, Bronwyn. My mom always said: 'Just do the work. It's not going to do it on it's own.'

As I finally stepped down the last stairs my lips split apart. I rub my eyes but it seems like it's real.

The mansion is shining clean!

No cans, no bottles nor pukes and broken glasses can be seen anymore. The porcelain floor looks like it just got mopped.

Did Yael do all of this? He woke up earlier than me for the first time.

I smell a strong scent coming from the kitchen aswell and hear some dishes clink.

"Good morning." He places a plate opposite him and stares at me.

It's filled with fluffy pancakes and has berries on the side. On top of it lays a welcoming whipped cream. The look of it is enough to make me drool.

WAIT! Is this one of his tricks?

I stare at the devil, who's patiently waiting for me to join him. He's surprisingly wearing a shirt and not smirking at all.

It's scary.

"Have a seat." He calmly mutters.

I hesitate and try to read him instead. His dark orbs remain on me and it feels like we're having a staring competition. I eventually give up since his intense gaze send shivers to my spine.

Curse his blessed face!

"Bronwyn."

Wait a damn minute! He's calling me by my name!?

"What's up with the surprised look?" He laughs.

"You're calling me by my name." I say and he raises his eyebrows. "You cleaned the house and even made me
breakfast."

He looks offended after hearing that. "You make it sound like it's a miracle."

I unintentionally laugh at his words. "Well, it is."

"Eat up. It won't taste good,once it gets cold." His sudden warm smile, causes me to stop. He gestures me to sit.

What is up with him? He's acting like a
different person.

"Is this part of your masterplan?"

He sighs and stands up to lead me to the chair. "I know what you're thinking, but this isn't a prank. I'm honest."

I roll my eyes back as he pulls the chair for me like a gentleman. "Why are you doing this?"

"Open the pancake and see for yourself." I don't do it, cause it could be one of his traps.

He's the devil! Anything could happen.

He groans and flips the pancake. I feel a nice warmth surrounding me as I read what's written on it:

'I'm sorry'

He managed to write it so neatly and in a cursive way with chocolate syrup.

I'm impressed.

"I really am." He looks serious about it. "I want to make it up for you."

Is this really happening?

"Who smacked your head?" I spit out, making him laugh.

He shakes his head causing me to smile. "C'mon! I'm trying to apologise and you're dumping me!"

"Serves you right." I grunt.

"You're right." His warm smile remains on his lips and I blush.

Damn his blessed face!

"I know-"

"But allow me to treat you better this time, please?" He cuts me off and gives me his puppy eyes.

If he's acting right now, he sure deserves an Oscar.

He's an asshole, yet an irresistible one.

"Okay." I give in and his smile widens.

"A date it is then." He suddenly says with a smirk. "Our first date."

WAIT- WHAT?!

Yael's POV:

Birdie gave in.

That means I still have a chance to make it up for her. I admit that what I did last night was wrong.

I don't know why, but I felt guilty for hurting her.

Jack told me that she teared up and hearing that made me feel terrible. She's way too sensitive. I stupidly broke my lamp in frustration.

I know I shouldn't care. However, I just did.

I think birdie grew to me...

FUCK!

"Where are we going?" She asks as we drive down town in my motorcycle.

Her arms are wrapped tightly around my waist and it feels like her life depends on me.

I like the thought of that.

"You'll see." I grin and speed up the engine.

I take her to the library, since she has an obsession for books. I always see her with one in her hands and catch her smiling, while she's reading.

It warms my heart seeing her so peacefully and caught up in her thoughts, that I just have to annoy her sometimes.

"The library?" She tries her best to hide her excitement, but I know her too well.

She loves it.

I smile and take her tiny hand. "Let's take a look inside it."

We didn't know what was expecting us in that building, yet it seems like I chose the right place for someone as her.

The place is like every bookworms dream house. It reminds me of Spongebob's library.

"It's incredibly beautiful!" Birdie walked ahead of me and has a childish smile on her face.

Great. There goes my date.

I catch myself smiling as she walks with her fingers touching each book on the shelf.

"They have so much in here!" She looks at me and fidgets her fingers."M-Mind if I take a look around?"

Aww, she's kinda cute.

"Go ahead." I watch her squeal internally and rush over to some bookshelves.

I know that women are obsessed over little things. Most women I've been with were satisfied with a purse or a diamond ring, but birdie...

I've never met anyone like her before.

She's different.

A place like this is made for her and I can see that by the look on her beautiful face. This might be paradise for her...

Guess I'm left alone.

I sigh and watch the people silently stick their noses on a book and then follow birdie.

Bronwyn's POV:

I'm hooked!

I don't want to leave this place!

They have all the books I've been dying to read!

To kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, The book thief by Markus Zusak, The Art of War by Sun Tzu, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and so on!

I must say, I'm thankful that he brought me here. He may be the biggest jerk on earth, but heck! He can also be the sweetest, somehow...

I sense Yael's eyes on me and turn to look at him with a smile. "What?"

"Nothing. Just wondering what's going on in that head of yours." He grins.

He kept staring at me while I was reading. I forgot that he was here with me too, since I'm caught in this paradise.

"I'm just hooked!" I point at the books stacked around me, making him chuckle.

"I know."

"Thank you." I smile as I realise how he actually remained silent for my sake.

He doesn't seem like a bookworm, but he sure knows how to behave infront of one.

"For what?" He raises his eyebrows.

"For Everything." I mutter, but hastily add. "Except for the times when you were a pain. Got that?"

What? I can't let him think I'm thankful for his bad attitude.

"I got ya." He shakes his head as he tries to hide a smile.

"Good." I bite my bottom lip inorder to hide mines as well. "If you don't mind, I'm going back to reading."

I was just about to coninue reading Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austin as he suddenly takes his phone out.

"What are you up to?-"

He literally smiles behind his phone and winks at me. "Get back to reading."

What did he do? Wait! Did he just-

"You took a photo of me!" I say and feel my face heating up as he smirks.

"What?" He shrugs. "I need to stare at something too, while you're reading. I feel uncomfortable being the only one, who has nothing to do."

Is he serious right now!?

"J-Just read a damn book!" I mutter.

"Nope." He chuckles.

"Why?"

"They aren't interesting like you, Bronwyn Cox. I'd stare at you the whole day instead."

Is he flirting right now?!

I'm certain that I'm red all over my face. His amused look on his face tells me that I am.

"Y-You aren't calling me birdie anymore." I try to distract him, but realised way too late that I made it worse.

The devil grins all widely and places his hand to his chin. "You want me to call you that again?"

"I-"

"Just admit that you like the name, birdie."

Damn it!

"S-Screw you!" I squint my eyes as he laughs and try to snatch his phone. "Give me the damn phone!"

"Nu uh~" He teases me as he lifts his arm higher.

I can't reach it, since he's such a giant prick! I hate being small and having this disadvantage!

"Yael! Delete it!" I whisper loud enough for him to hear and not to disturb the people around us.

"Psh~ You're loud." Yael smirks as he placed his index finger to his lips.

I can't believe that he's making it look like I'm being the reckless one!

"I really-" I cut myself off as I sense the sudden stares. A few turned their attention to us and some gave us an annoyed look. "Fine! Keep the picture, devil."

I stick my nose back to my book and hear him laugh silently.

He's so cruel for switching characters everytime!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 10.7K 61
Summer Jones doesn't have a perfect life - a crazy half family, dropping grades and absolutely no idea on what she's doing in life. This tomboy has n...
852K 32.6K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
133K 2.5K 36
"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 " 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒔 " 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒚 " 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌...
121K 4.6K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...