♕| 𝐇𝐞𝐫 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬...

By lethal_bullets

"Are you going to read me some bedtime stories now?" He grins as he places his hands behind his head. "What?"... More

♕𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞♚
⚜𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞⚜
⚜01⚜
⚜02⚜
⚜03⚜
⚜04⚜
⚜06⚜
⚜07⚜
⚜08⚜
⚜09⚜
⚜10⚜
⚜11⚜
⚜12⚜
⚜13⚜
⚜14⚜
⚜15⚜
⚜𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮🕊
⚜Bonus Chapter⚜

⚜05⚜

2.3K 93 36
By lethal_bullets

Bronwyn's POV:

We made rules a few days ago and so far he really sticked to it. I'm surprised that it's starting to get easier with him.

"Birdie!" Yael calls for me in his room.

"What is it?" I ask as I wipe my wet hands with a handchief, since I just washed the dishes.

"Can I go out today?" His dark orbs bore inside me again.

"You went out yesterday already." I remind him and he groans.

"Please~" He's literally tying the puppy eyes on me.

"Yael." I warn him and he stares quietly.

"C'mon! Make it an exception for me. Just this once!" He knows exactly that we wrote that down in the list.

17. Rule: 'No going out everyday. Once a week only. -Mr. Kingston.'

"No and that better stick that way." I say, causing him to run his fingers through his dark hair.

"You're really cold hearted, birdie." He glares and isn't whining anymore. His true self has finally entered.

"Exactly, devil." I smirk, before I leave.

Yes, I'm going to call him that from now on. Why? Because he gave me an annoying nickname too.

Isn't it ironic that his name means 'God's strength', but he's acting like a devil instead?

Yael's POV:

She really thinks she has the power to hold me.

HAHAHA!

Birdie hasn't learned her lesson yet, I see.

I just wanted to test her and asked for a little thing. It looks like she's not going to humble herself for me.

I take my phone out and dial Jake's number.

"Cross?"

"Yeah."

"What may your favour be this time, your majesty?" He jokes on the other end.

Majesty? I kinda like that.

"Gather all the freaks and send them to me." I smirk as I think about my masterplan.

I can see birdie's priceless reaction already.

~•☆•~•☆•~•☆•~

"What's up with that creepy smile of yours?" Birdie looks weirded out by me as I continue staring at her, while she's sewing her sweater.

Old fashioned, I'm telling ya!

"Nothing." I say. "Is it wrong to smile at someone so beautiful~?"

That was damn smooth, Yael~!
Yeah, I'm the best!

She cringes wih her shoulders. It wasn't the reaction I expected, but very well then. "You're acting strange. What the hell are you up to this time?"

She managed to see through me right away. Wow, she's good! I'll give her that.

"Why can't you just accept a compliment?" I grin as she continues reading me.

Her pretty and almond shaped eyes remain on me. She tucks her brown hair strain behind her ear and heats up. The light shade around her cheeks suit her.

If only she weren't such a 'good girl', who listens to daddy's commands... I would totally do her.

"S-Stop staring, devil." She interrupts my thoughts.

She's been calling me that a lot lately. I don't dislike it. Atleast she gave me a name only she can call me.

I chuckle and lean back to the sofa. "I'm a devil indeed."

Minutes passed by and Jack finally made it. I was sitting patiently the whole time.

Ring, ring!

There goes the bell. Hahaha!

"Who is that?" Birdie gives me a look after turning her head to the front door. She stops sewing on her sweater and squints her eyes again. "Yael."

She's going to have face folds if she keeps doing that.

"Look for yourself." I wink and she forcefully stands up.

I watch her priceless face expression and wheeze.

Perfect!

"Y-Yael!" She's shocked by the massive crowd of strangers, who are gathered outside. "Who are these people?!"

I walk towards her and grin. "I told you I wanted to go out, right?"

"And?"

"You should've let me." I wink and open the door, without any warnings.

Bronwyn's POV:

"You should've let me." The second he said that, the mansion gets crowded.

Oh shoot.

I watch strangers greet the smiling party boy as they enter the mansion.

"Yael, mane!" I recognise three boys as they bump fist each other.

"What's up!?" The guy with mesmerising green eyes notices me and smiles. "Bronwyn!"

I'm pretty sure his name was Jack. He acts like one.

I get strangled in his huge arms and hopelessly watch people enter the mansion.

"H-Hi." I stutter as he releases himself off me.

"Damn! This will be lit!" The athlete who looks like a model also appeared.

Tyron.

"Isn't that Bronwyn?" The boy who got told to never call me birdie is here too.

Dean.

Tyron and Dean are the next to strangle me.

What the hell is going on!?

"Sorry, I had to bring my siblings with me. Hope you don't mind." I hear someone talk to the devil.

I spot two 8 year olds staring at the massive crowd and feel their pain.

Who the actual hell would bring kids to parties!? Talking about responsibilities!

"No worries." Yael spots me and pulls me closer to him with a smirk. "We have a nanny right here."

SAY WHAT?!

"Yael!" I glare, but he ignores me and so does the rest.

"Awesome!" The girl smiles and pulls her siblings inside. "This is Finch and that's Ally. I'll be back soon! Behave kids!"

"Okay!" They say in unision.

I did not agree to this!

"Wait!-" I spot her back turned at me already and Yael shrugging as I send him a glare.

She literally leaves her siblings behind and they stare at me with their huge brown eyes.

"What's your name?" Ally asks and tilts her head to the side.

"Yeah, what's your name?" Finch curiously repeats.

What am I doing here?!

Seeing this kids does warm my heart though. I can't believe sisters like theirs exist.

"I'm Bronwyn." I smile even though I'm about to explode. They didn't do anything wrong though.

"Brownie?" The girl looks confused.

I-...

Yael grunts beside me and I step on his foot on purpose, causing him to shut up.

"Where?" Her brother looks around, obviously not paying attention to our conversation.

I would trade this kids for the devil, not gonna lie.

"Hey, Yael~" A curvy girl gives him a flirty look and there goes the devil.

He whistles as he folows her in the crowd.

This little bastard really left me all alone! He's dead!

~•☆•~•☆•~•☆•~

I decided to bring the kids in my room, after yelling at a couple making out in my bed.

What? That's disgusting! And out of all places, why does it have to be mine!?

"Are you going to read us bedtime stories?" Ally asks, making me cringe.

I just reminded myself when Yael asked me that.

"Bedtime stories!" Finch lifts his little arms up and smiles, warming my heart.

Aww, I'm weak for these kids.

I tugged them into bed and decided to read them a book. We didn't talk much, since it's late at night already and they seemed pretty exhausted. They fell asleep after some minutes. Spending a little time and laughing with them is enough to make my day.

I quietly shut the door close and sigh as I spot Yael's friends standing in my way.

"Where have you been?" Jack asks and hands me a can of beer, which I don't take.

"Took care of kids." I honestly respond, making them laugh.

"You're joking, right?" Dean sips off his can and grins.

"Wish I did." I mutter. "Where's Yael?"

"In his room." Tyron answers.

That jerk is sleeping while I have to deal wih this mess?! He's so dead!

I was about to rip his door open, but get held back by his friends.

"Woah! I wouldn't go in there if I were you!" Jack snickers and lets go off my shoulders as I stare at him.

"What do you mean?"

"It's really getting freaky in there~" Tyron winks. "If you know what I mean."

They are laughing, I hear people partying with loud music blasting down stairs and my head is throbbing.

How the heck am I going to fix this?! This is way too much for me to handle...

"What is wrong?" The model athlete looks concerned as I wipe my cheeks.

Crap! Don't cry now, Bronwyn. You can do this!

I breath deep and try to smile, but can't as I notice the pitiful look the boys are sending me.

"Is everything alright?" Dean asks, making it worse.

Why did you have to ask? Nothing is alright!

"Yes-" I lie.

"Yael!" Jack storms in the room for my sake and gets yelled at.

BAMM!

We hear a loud crash in the room and I decided to check on it.

What is going on inside that room?!

"Wait! I'm going." Tyron holds me back and disappears in the devil's room.

Dean and I are left alone. We hear loud talkings inside the room and it's honestly uncomfortable to hear.

"So." I stare at him as he places his can on the table. "You're really fine?"

Why can't Yael be like him?

I smile at him. "Yes, thanks for asking."

He smiles and nods. "You know, Yael can be an ass sometimes."

"Sometimes?" I raise my eyebrows, causing him to chuckle.

"Okay, most of the time." He admits. "But he's not really like that if you get to know him better."

Why would he defend that jerk? Isn't he getting scolded by him like last time in the gym everytime?

"What do you mean?"

His gaze remain on me as he continues to talk. I could honestly drown in those ocean eyes. "He just turned that way, since his mother left them."

"His mother?"

He nods. "She left them for another man. It affected his life, you know."

I see. It all makes sense somehow. He's cold towards his opposite sex, because he generalises everyone.

"I see."

He sighs, but smiles anyways. "Don't tell him I told you anything. He'll kill me."

I smile after hearing that. "I won't. Promise. Thank you for telling me."

We stare at each other for a while and a weird feeling surrounds me. He doesn't release his eyes of me either.

What is going on?

"I-" Dean wanted to say something but get interrupted as Yael suddenly yells.

"EVERYONE! OUT. OF. MY. FUCKING. MANSION. NOW!" He seems really pissed.

"Cya, Bronwyn." Jack and Tyron wave at me, then gesture Dean to follow them as they walk down stairs.

"Goodnight, Bronwyn." Dean sends me one last smile before he disappears with them.

"Night." I whisper back and feel left behind somehow.

I spot a girl walk out of Yael's room with her head ducked. Her hair is messed up too, just like her dress.

I hate this guy!

The girl, whose sibling I took care of thanks me and looks wasted as she wakes them up.

"Bye, bye. Brownie." Ally yawns, while Finch cries as he walks down the stairs since he got interrupted from his good sleep.

I feel bad for those kids. I wish I could take care of them instead of their sister.

I watch the last person leave the house and shut the door close. The whole mansion is a mess. There are bottles and pukes everywhere!

Yael finally creeped out of his room. His dark hair is messed up and he isn't wearing any shirt. His body is covered with hickeys.

I hate his guts so bad! I want to kill him!

My tears rise up as I try to keep my anger inside of me. I walk past him and open my door as I perceive his stares.

"Bronwyn-" He tries to touch me, but I swap his filthy hand away.

He has a look on his face I have never seen before. It's a concerned and nervous look mixed together.

"Don't touch me! I HATE YOU!" I yell into his face and shut the door close.

I'm sick and tired of his games!

I stare at my phone and weep as I try hard to not just press the button already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 17.4K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
630 11 10
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...
852K 32.6K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...