love goes a long way

smallmaniac1407 tarafından

(NOW COMPLETED!) drink,poth, afterdeath Daha Fazla

info/authors note
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
part 4
Part 5
Part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10 (holy shiz)
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
random
part 15
part 16
part 18
part 19
part 20
thanks
random tags (I think they are tags)
part 21
part 22
part 23
I need to post something
part 24
sorry
epilogue

part 17

30 2 0
smallmaniac1407 tarafından

                      Time skip

         Geno's pov

The kids told me that they love each other. I sighed. They wanted to be a couple.

"You guys are too young. Maybe when you guys are in middle school, I'll let you guys be boyfriend and girlfriend." I looked at Palette. "That is, if it's okay with your parents."

         Goth pov

At least we can still cuddle. We are not an OFFICIAL couple, but when our parents aren't looking, we give each other little pecks on the cheek. Which is what we are doing right now. We are cuddling and watching TV. Slowly, I fall asleep on Palette.

          Palette's pov

Goth fell asleep on me. She is adorable. I fell asleep against her and we were sleeping together.

          Reaper's pov

I saw the kids sleeping together. I sighed and picked them both up. As I was carrying them, Geno came to me and asked about the kids. I just told her. that they fell asleep and I was carrying them to Goth's room so they can sleep like normal people.

I got to Goth's room and layed the kids down on the floor so I can situate the bed.

After I did that, I layed the kids down on the bed and covered them up with the blankets. They looked so peaceful.

And me, behing the numbskull I am, positioned the kids so they were cuddling. Take that Geno.😁

     Okay, face reveal time! Hopefully.

Yay! Here ya go! The face reveal you never asked for! Thank you so much for the 100+ reads guys!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.4K 151 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)
1.3K 62 22
Discontinued until further notice
1.6K 55 10
I'm a simp for him and not many people make an x Muslim Reader.Since I'm aalso a muslim myself,so I make my own story.Anyway enjoy I gues. =D
33.4K 2.7K 150
A collection of inane nonsense (ranging from Error being reincarnated as Palette to Dust finding a new love for the color pink) circling around the m...