Regina Malicious [Completed]

By Stone_Rose_xoxo

They tried to burn her not knowing she is a flame yet to bloom. ★¡~:*°«°»°*:~¡★ Aerowyn Aurélie Bea... More

Regina Malicious
A/N - Read before you start
Cast
Prologue
Chap 1 - Golden Heart
Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate
Chap 3 - Alessia, Esmeralda
Chap 5 - Dangerous Man and Sir Jerkface
Chap 6 - The Awakening of Golden
Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision
Chap 8 - Ruthless and Cruel
Chap 9 - Lycan King
A small description
Chap 10 - The Reunion and the Second Chance
Chap 11 - Carlos and Esmeralda
Chap 12 - Is This A Day For Reunions?
Chap 13 - Initiating the bond 'accidentally'
Chap 14 - Only the beginning, Oh All Mighty Alpha Knight!
Chap 15 - Sweet Aris
A/N
A/N- Thankyou!
Chap 16 - Luna
Chap 17 - Broken Luciano and the fight
Chap 18 - Bitch Fight ⚔
Chap 19 - Pour my Heart
A/N - Werewolf Guide
A/N - އަންނަންދެން ހުންނާނަން ލޯބިން
A/N
Chap 20 - The Kiss
Chap 21 - Regret
Chap 22 - Broken Souls
A/N - Cover Voting
A/N - Cover Voting Deadline
Chap 23 - Canines
Chap 24 - Menacing Beast
A/N - 6.5k views?!
A/N - Must read
Chap 25 - Talking Civil
Chap 26 - A Fresh Start
Chap 27 - The Decision
Chap 28 - Back to Life
Chap 29 - The Shift
Chap 30 - Say The 'L' Word
Chap 31 - Marked And Mated
Chap 32 - Lupus Tenebris
Chap 33 - The Truth of Duncan
Chap 34 - Brother And Sister
Chap 35 - Mood Swings, Weird Cravings, Throwing Ups? What's Going On?
Chap 36 - She Isn't Your Mate! I Am!
Chap 37 - Never Piss Off A Pregnant Woman
Chap 38 - Suspicious Enough
Chap 39 - Witch Spell
Chap 40 - Truth Behind Bianca
Chap 41 - The Plan
A/N - About The Cover Voting
Chap 42 - Purple Roots
A/N - Cover Voting Result
Chap 43 - Vampires
Chap 44 - Memories
Chap 45 - Numb
Chap 46 - Rescue
Chap 47 - Baby Knights
Chap 48 - Only 2 Souls
Epilogue
Regina Mortale
Announcement
A/N - Hiiiii! I Need Your Help.
A/N - please read. So that there won't be further misunderstandings
Cover round 2
Covers by Scarlett1243

Chap 4 - Golden in the Ancient Myth Book

22.9K 640 65
By Stone_Rose_xoxo

<pic of Aerowyn>

5 months later

_____________

Aerowyn's pov

______________

It has been 5 months now. And i have never felt so happy and satisfied in my whole life. I have never been so comfortable in my whole life.

Me, Esmi and Ale finally decided to settle down in one place. And so, we got permission from the Winter Flake pack to settle down in the town near it.

They were quite surprised that some rogues actually asked for permission, cuz most rogues doesn't. Instead they settle down on their own.

Later when the alpha got to know we are just innocent 3 girls, he gave the permission. That was 2 months and a half ago. But still he sends his beta once a week to check on us. But we are totally fine with it. I mean come on! We don't have anything to hide right?

Once we settled down, the 3 of us started searching for jobs. Luck was on our side, cuz we got what we wanted.

Well, Alessia being the designer she is, she decided to work as an assistant to a fashion designer.

As for Esmeralda, she decided to work at an art studio, since she so loves painting.

Then, here i am in a library. Ok, it doesn't sound really creative like the girls. But hey, I'm a nerd! I love books! Sometimes, when i get time, i write. I love writing. And also I'm allowed to read as much as i want. After all the librarian is a sweet woman in her late 50s.

"Mrs Brown, I'm leaving!" i called grabbing my bag. "sure, sweetie! See you tomorrow!" Mrs Brown called back.

"ooh! Wait, daughter!" I was about to walk to the door when she called.

"yes, Mrs Brown?" i asked. She walked over to me. She had a big box in her hand. She came and handed the it to me. I looked at it carefully.

It had a very different wood. And it looks.. Old. There were dust on the box. It had an ancient writing on it. The picture on the lid. It was unclear.

"what is this?" i asked in awe.

"this is the book i was looking for. I figured that you love ancient myth books very much. So i thought i would gift it to you." she said.

"wow. How come i have never seen this before? I read almost all the books here." i asked somewhat confused. "that's because it was in the stock room." she answered. 

"why in the stock room though?"

"This book was in the cupboard when i first bought tbis place. Which was 20 years ago. It was in this box. Once i realised what it was, i put it into the stock room. Ever since then i forgot about it. But when you came, your addiction with ancient mythology made me remember it. I didn't know where i put it. So i threw a clean up crew last week to find it. It was in the stock room." she said.

"wow. Thanks Mrs Brown." i smiled at her. "you are most welcome dear." she smiled back. "have you read it?" i asked. "no, i haven't. I'm not really into ancient mythology. I enjoy romance and action." she grinned.

"well, i guess this guy was waiting for me all this time then." i joked. "oh it was!" Mrs Brown said. I laughed.

"bye Mrs Brown! You are the best!" i giggled walking out of the library. "Bye, Aerowyn! Have a good day!" she yelled. "you too, Mrs Brown!" i yelled back.

I sat on the bench and took the book out of the box. I gasped. Wow. It looks old. Yet so beautiful. It had a black cover. The cover was real hard and thick. The surface was rough because there was a very strange looking design. It had a few golden patterns too.

I put the box into my bag. I stood up from the bench the book still in my hand.

I started walking to the office where Alessia works since it wasn't that far.

I opened the first page of the book.

What the? The thing on the first page caught my interest. It was poem. Or is it really a poem? I don't think so. It's as if it's something more.

'when the Death overpowers the light,

The light shall be reborn,
The tale shall be awoken,

The looming shadows will linger in every corner,
Waiting to swallow you whole
in to the world of Doom.

The Golden shall slay,
The path of destruction

The Ancient shall bring peace and protection
To the Beasts of the Moon'

The Beast of the Moon? Aren't Werewolvest the beast of the moon? Hmm.. Interesting.

I turned to the next page. It was indead about Werewolves. About ancient stories.

How come an ancient werewolf book is in the library?

I was so caught in reading the book. Suddenly, I bumped into something so cold as if it was ice. I fell on to the ground. I felt a dreadful feeling inside me. But i didn't know how or why.

I looked up to see a mascular man. He had piercing silver eyes and white hair which almost looked like snow. But he doesn't look old. He looked to be in his late 20s.

He stared at me coldly. A frown on his face.

I quickly grabbed the book and stood up. "I'm so sorry sir" i said gulping.

He simply looked away. And i quickly walked away from him. I couldn't shake off the dangerous vibe i got from him.

It's as if i can still see the long and deep scar on his face. It went from his forehead to his ears. There was a scar across his jaw too.

Why is he so pale? Is he a vampire? Noway! Vampires have red eyes and reddish lips.

Something in me snapped. But i didn't know what it is. It was as if something in me is slowly awakening.

I ignored it and continued walking to the office while reading the book.

I saw Alessia standing outside the office. I ran to her. We walked to the bench beside her workplace and sat down.

5 minutes later, we saw Esmeralda. She had a big smile on her face.

"i wonder what is the reason behind that smile" Alessia said.

"Hey Girls!" Esmeralda said cheerfully. "should i be worried? You are being shockingly cheerful!" i asked narrowing my eyes suspiciously.

"nah! It wasn't you guys! It was the other artist guy there! He pulled a prank on me." she said grinning.

"He.. pulled a prank on 'you'? Then why are 'you' being sooo 'cheerful'?" Alessia asked emphasising some certain words.

"what did you do?" i asked Esmeralda trying to hide my smile. I already knew where this was going.

Esmeralda looked at me with a happy glint in her eyes. "took you long enough to ask that."

"come on! Just tell us will ya?" Alessia whined.

"alright, brace yourselves!" Esmeralda said.

"he changed my painting with Dana's and i got angry." she started.

"mmhmmm?" i gave her the sign to continue.

"of course! I kicked his ass!" she yelled at the top of her lungs making us burst laughing. I saw it coming.

~~~

We went to the starbucks after that.

"what are you reading?" Alessia asked taking a bite from her lasagna. She still had her rainbow frappuccino.

"it's about an ancient werewolf. It's like a legendary one." i said. I finished my mac and cheese 5 minutes before. So i only have my oreo frappuccino left.

"hmm.. Interesting. I have heard lots of legends. Tell me more." Esmeralda said and took a big bite from her bacon wrapped chicken. She called the waiter and ordered for another coffee frappuccino.

I took a sip from my drink.

"it says she is a golden wolf. I have heard about that before." i said looking at them. "me too." Esmeralda said.

Honestly, i don't know if it's true or not. I mean, Golden wolves. There are no gold coloured wolves. Only, brown, white, black, beige, gray and such colours. But no gold. 

But i have heard of the legend. That there once was a golden wolf. It's said that she was a wolf sent to stop the evil forces.

"it says that she was killed in the battle 2000 years ago." i said. "wow! That's long." Alessia gasped.

"it also says that she will be reborn. That she will have to the evil. It says this new evil wolf will be a descendant of the ancient one." i said.

"what? Reborn? Oh my god!" Esmeralda gapped at me.

"if she isn't able to stop the evil, then the world will suffer. Not only wolves, but every supernatural being. Even the humans. The moon will loose her light too. The world will be ruled by evil. Only the Golden can stop him." i read a sentence in the book.

"the world will suffer.. That's bad." Alessia said.

"so, the Golden is a she. And whoever the evil person is a guy." Esmeralda said. I nodded.

"it says, she might have been reborn now also. But she might be hidden from others." i told them. "that.. that means..."

"that the golden is somewhere out there. So is the evil" Esmeralda mumbled. We stared at each other in shock.

"there is a marking on the Golden. It will appear on her left shoulder. However, no one knows what the marking looks like. It's said to be unique. There is another marking on her. It's the eyes. Once she embraces her inner beast, her eyes will turn to amber or gold. But, in wolf form, her eyes will be red just like rogues. The difference is her eye colour will be deeper and darker than rogues." i read.

"a marking. Hmm.. I would love to meet the golden wolf. How cool would that be!" Alessia gushed. I let out a laugh. 

~~~

"What are you thinking about?" i heard Alessia's voice behind me. I was outside our house. I was laying on the cold grass in the night. She came and lay beside me. Soon, Esmeralda joined too.

"nothing." i said.

"come on, you can tell us anything. Did we do something wrong? Wait! Did we hurt you?" Alessia asked. I let out a little laugh.

"no, you girls didn't do anything wrong. In fact, you 2 are the best people i have ever met. You showed me that their is more than hate and cruelty in the world. How could i ever be unhappy with such beautiful people like you?" i said looking at the moon.

"then what's bothering you? I know that look, Rowy." Esmeralda said. I siged.

"i can't stop thinking about him. After everything he said and did, i still miss him." i said. "your mate, Luciano?" Esmeralda asked. I nodded.

"he mated another." i said as a tear left my eyes. "WHAT?" they both yelled at the same time.

"but how did you know?" Alessia asked quietly.

"i felt it. I was in the library today when it happened." i sighed.

¦¯¯¯!__¡––<[Earlier Today]>––¡__!¯¯¯¦

I gave the book to sir Robert. He is a special person to th library. I bid him goodbye and went to put another book to the shelf.

Suddenly, i felt hot. Very hot. My neck started burning. I couldn't breath. My lungs were burning. I felt thousands of needles piercing my skin.

I ran to the restroom and locked the door.

Tears formed in my eyes as i fought to breath. I was shaking. I felt bile raise in my throat. I ran towards the toilet bowl.

Once i was done. I moved away and washed my mouth. My throat hurt so bad. I went to flush the toilet, but what i saw scared the hell out of me.

It wasn't vomit. It was blood. I flushed it at once. And leaned against the door as the pain came again. I wrapped my arms around me and cried silently.

My whole body was on fire.

My abdomen hurt. My neck burns. Sweat dripped down my face.

And then it all suddenly stopped. It all stopped. The pain slowly started to fade.

¦___¡¯¯!––<[End]>––!¯¯¡___¦

"I'm so sorry. I know how it feels. Probably the worst thing I have ever experienced." Alessia said sadly.

"it's ok. I don't care. He can do whatever he wants." i said. But who was i kidding? It's not ok. I care. And it hurts. Alot.

I sighed standing up. "I'm going to sleep. Good night, girls!" i gave them a small smile which they returned. I walked back to our little house. 

I went to our room and climbed the upper bunk bed.

I closed my eyes. But, sleep was miles away from me.

I'm not the girl that stuttered at home anymore. I'm different. Alessia and Esmeralda brought the old me to the surface. And i will forever be grateful about it.

I looked out at the moon from the from the window next to my bed.

Maybe one day i will get a wolf. I will be able to run like Alessia and Esmeralda. My parents, my siblings, my mate and White Ray Pack may not see.

But i know two things for sure.

1. If i will get a wolf one day, the day i get it will be one of the most happiest day of my life.

2. Ale and Esmi will be there with me even if I don't get a wolf. They are the true friends.

Best Friends Ever. And i will do what i can to protect them. With or without a wolf.

And that is a promise.

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

2298 words.

Don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

&

SHARE

Lots of kisses 😘

Shai🧜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 15.5K 200
Author : Taro Milk Tea Status: Complete Status in COO: 366 Chapters+9 Extras Pei Cheng died without hearing "Dad" from the child he gave birth. Let a...
1.6M 96.9K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
539K 17.8K 25
   𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐒 ⋆ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁!   ash joins the losers club,   but doesn't expect the trauma that ensues due to the killings...
7.6K 387 23
Ellie Woods is the blue shadow pack's beta's daughter, but she is blamed for her parent's death and is demoted to omega. Her only hope left is to fi...