𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

Galing kay f_kY0urs3lf

.・。.・゜✭・Dream smp/Dream team smut 🤎Requests closed forever🤎 🍂Slow updates 🍂 If you say pog/poggers/pogcha... Higit pa

I had to rewrite this wtffff 😭
idk what to title this
Dom George >:(
PFFFFT HAHAHAHA
Merry fuckmas
lol
blob
crying
is this what you wanted?
Twitter Drabble
tentacles
bleeding
piss
Full

wet dreams

18.9K 175 570
Galing kay f_kY0urs3lf

Words: 2596
Original title: wet dreams
Current title: wet dreams

I didn't proofread, honestly I was half asleep while writing this and have been procrastinating for weeks watching Netflix.

»»————>3rd person<————««

"Mhh..." George moaned under his panting breath, his arm sliding in between his thighs. He didn't know what he was doing, his imagination told him he wasn't doing anything, that someone else was there helping him through his problem. He started to grind down on his arm, his pajama pants getting in the way making him subconsciously pissed off.

He let his dreams run wild, not know it was wrong at the time. His mental pictures of the other male fill his mind, him pinning him down to the bed and whispering things to him while he desperately tried to get off.

He squirmed against his arm, small whines leaving his mouth as he begged out to no one. It would be an embarrassing sight to see, the boy begging no one, not even the air, to be allowed to touch himself in his own bedroom. He would mumble pathetic pleas to himself, not knowing what he really wanted with his complete inability to think ahead. All he knew is he thinks he wanted the tall blond to touch him or just allow him to touch himself.

The pretend teasing continued, George panting out an excited moan when he rubbed his crotch against what he saw as Dream's leg when in reality, it was still his arm. He was satisfied with it though, finally getting some pleasure he's been pushing away from himself.

His fantasy Dream kept saying things, lightly shaming George for being so whiny and needy. It just turned George on even more, his erection getting even more uncomfortable in his pants "Dream!" He whined, humping his arm harder.

The door creaked open, a tall boy sneaking into the room. He giggled at his plan to scare George after inviting himself inside the house. He creeped next to George, slowly leaning over him to shout and shake him awake.

He took a deep breath and raised his arms, ready to play attack his internet best friend- hopefully soon to be real life best friend- awake. As he was about to yell he noticed curtain sounds George was making.

The quiet moans, the begging whimpers, and that one familiar phrase he repeated.

"Dream... Please..." George panted, his hips moving more aggressively against his arm, his body shivering in the pleasant feeling up his spine. His imagination still in full swing, and he was unable to stop his friend from hearing all his lewd sounds.

Dream was in shock to say the least. They've never met in real life yet George still liked him enough to fantasize about him at night? Well, that's a score for Dream's self esteem. What was he meant to do though? Leave his friend in a sleepy, horny, wreak, or help him get out of his current state?

Dream liked the second opinion. Reality should be your dreams, right? He chuckled, relaxing his arms for a second before grabbing George's wrinkled blanket and pulling it away from the other boy slowly, holding in a laugh at seeing George curled up in a ball, his arm squished between his thighs. He tried to think of what he could even do to George without waking him up but came up with nothing.

He leaned down to George's ear, "What do you want me to do to you, Georgy?" He whispered, smirking at George's surprised gasp.

George squirmed and his head fell to the side, nuzzling into the pillow, "A-anything- Just p-leass... Mmm-" He proceeded to stutter gibberish and breathless needy moans.

Dream giggled and pulled George's arm away, "anything? That's not very specific. How about you show me?" He continued in the same hush tone, "touch yourself." He demanded. He dragged George's arm back to his crotch, leaving his hand over his own clothed dick.

George immediately began to shift his hand around slowly, obviously not knowing what he was doing. He shifted uncomfortably and grumbled, still letting out moans and whimpers, mostly starting to whine like he was crying. "please, d-don't leave..." He cried out quietly, his other hand patted around the bed.

Dream sighed and grabbed the sleeping boy's hand. He cringed at George whimpering out his name, begging out to him to get him off. It slowly set in how wrong that situation could be. He can't just take advantage of George's unconscious state.

Dream grabbed George's shoulder, shaking him lightly, "George, wake up." He said in a calm, but loud enough tone. He felt bad for waking George but it didn't feel right to watch him without him knowing at this point.

George's eyes slowly fluttered open, looking around, squinting in confusion and a little disappointment. Then it hit him. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He screamed, sitting upright on the bed and scooting away.

"Calm down! It's me, I'm Dream! I came to visit you but..." Dream trailed off, glancing at the floor a second before back up at George.

The shorter smiled for a second, immediately starting to worry, "you didn't hear- um..." He looked down nervously, his hands gripping the bed awkwardly.

"You having a wet dream..? Uh- I heard... It's why I woke you up." He explained, tapping his fingers out of nervous habit, "I tried to help you by talking and moving your arm a little but you started getting all upset and I couldn't take advantage of you." He finished talking, hoping he didn't sound creepy.

George was silent, wrapping his blanket around him as his face filled with embarrassed shame. His dream replaying in his head, Dream's sudden change of character he once just blamed on his mind just trying to find relief was getting suspicious. Dream actually told him to touch himself? His hand slowly slid back down to his pants, him pushing his fingers down on his still slightly erect member.

"You don't hate me, right?"

Dream was caught off guard by the sudden question, shaking his head, "no, of course I don't hate you! We're friends and I'd never judge you, I'm just.. A little surprised, is all." He chuckled, trying to keep him relaxed, confident persona up.

George continued to palm himself, sighing quietly, "Did you mean it when you told me to-" His voice dropped like he didn't want to say what he was obviously thinking, "... T-touch myself..?" He whispered, barely being loud enough for Dream to hear.

Dream smirked again, crawling up onto the bed, grabbing George's blanket lightly, "why, do you want me to mean it?" He teased, slowly starting to pull on the blanket.

George nodded, his hand slipping into his pants, slowly grabbing his dick and starting to stroke himself. "Hnnn... Yes- I mean-" He stuttered embarrassedly, regretting what he said but loving the glare Dream gave him. He hated how turned on he was by it though.

The blanket was torn away, Dream immediately grabbing George's arm and holding him still, "Well you seemed to enjoy begging quiet a lot. Beg for it. Beg for what you want." He growled, his nails digging into George arm.

George huffed, his breath begging to shake again, "please, dream... I want to so baaaad, pleeeeease... I'll do anything!" He whined, his fingers stretched down and tried to poke his dick.

Dream shock his head, grabbing George's other wrist and lifting both of his hands over his head, "Don't think I didn't see your fingers. Do you deserve to be touched down there?" Dream hissed, his confidence raising way to much.

George shook his head, looking up at Dream with begging eyes, "'m sorry, pleaseeeee-" His whining continued, and it started to piss Dream off.

"No, I think your dick shouldn't be touched for the rest of the night." He snickered, teasingly ghosting his free hand up George's thighs but not going high enough to satisfy. "You okay with that, boy? I think I can make you cum without it.." He whispered, leaning towards his ear again, nibbling on his earlobe.

George loved the idea, he would do anything Dream said to get rid of his painful boner. So he nodded, thinking of all the ways Dream could just completely destroy him. He basically molded into the bed as Dream pushed him down.

Dream started to lick around George's neck, kissing and biting random places, "can I leave hickeys?" He asked before running his tongue over the bottom's jawline.

"N-no where noticeable..." He responded, humming in excitement when Dream stretched the collar of his shirt and bit down harshly on his collarbone, leaving a light bite mark.

Dream's finger poked the slightly painful mark while he looked up, "Is here alright?" He giggled, his tongue tracing where his teeth once were.

It sent George to the moon, stuttering gibberish until he finally got out an "okay" Pathetically. He gasped at the sucking on his collarbone, the bruise slowly forming driving him crazy. It felt so good. Dream let his arms go to force his shirt off, pulling it up and off quickly, throwing it to the bottom of the bed. He grabbed George's arms again before continuing to leave the red bruises all over his chest.

One of his hands ran back down George's body, stopping at his pants. He pulled his mouth away, biting his bottom lip at the sight of his work. George's chest was covered in bite marks and purple-ish, red hickeys. He gazed up at George's eyes, making a questioning look at him.

"Dream, please..." George groaned, starting to squirm again. He was quickly shut up when Dream pulled down his pants, nudging them off the bed. He stuck three fingers up to George's lips, prying them apart with no resistance.

George leaned his head forward, going too fast and gagging when they hit the back of his mouth. He didn't back away though, instead he swirled his tongue around, covering every finger in his spit. He continued licking and sucking until dream thought it was enough, slipping his spit covered fingers away and putting them up to George's entrance, slowly pushing the tips of his middle and pointer fingers in.

George held his breath, the two fingers carefully pushing the rest of the way in. It took a minute for George to get used to the feeling but still took him another few seconds to be prepared for more of the uncomfortable feeling before it gets better. He eventually sighed, wiggling his hips against dream's hand.

His fingers began spreading out in a scissor like motion, needing the bottom open at a slow pace. Dream waited patiently, looking directly at George's face for any signs of discomfort or in opposite matters, signs of pleasure. Soon Dream assumed he was stretched enough for the third finger, pulling his two fingers out gently before jamming all three in roughly. It caused George to cry out, his back arching up as he let out a few moans.

(This is why my teachers hate me, this is how I practice for writing essays)

Dream's fingers curled and pushed in and out aggressively, Dream loving the view he got of George. George threw his head back, his hair getting ruffled up and drool dripping from the corner off his mouth. Dream started to slide his fingers out, immediately taking off his pants and boxers off, lining himself up with George as he threw the clothes off the bed.

"Ah- ow-" George whimpered, gripping onto dream's hand that held his arms down while Dream slowly pushed his hips forward. Dream stopped, letting go of his arms and holding his hand. George smiled weakly, trying focus on dream instead of the stinging pain.

Dream continued calmly, stopping all his movements once he was all the way in. He leaned down and kissed George's forehead, running his hands through the bottom's hair.

George hummed happily, looking up at dream with half lidded eyes, "mmhhh... C... Can I kiss you..?" He whispered nervously, looking away for a second.

Dream only chuckled, kissing George softly. George kissed back, his hands eased and let go of dream's. His arms reached up and wrapped  around Dream's neck, trying to deepen the kiss but not having the guts to make an attempt himself.

The younger's tongue slid against George's lips while as gentle and slow as he could, pull his hips back. George let out a quiet pant of a moan, feeling Dream's tongue invade his mouth immediately. George couldn't even focus on Dream's dick, just the fact he got to put his lips against dream's sent him head over heels. He felt addicted to Dream's mouth, or just any contact he got from him.

Dream's hips snapped forward, George moaning into dream's mouth. George flopped his head back against the pillow, "D-Dream!" George moaned, bucking his waist back quickly.

"Hm? What do you prefer it rough? Have I been too gentle on you?" Dream smirked, thrusting in and out of George at a fast pace once just to test it.

It sent shivers up George's spine, him nodding quickly, "Plea-se, it feels good!" George cried out. He wasn't one for anything too fast whenever he thought about it, but he was too despite for a soft and caring fuck at the moment anyways. It Still sat in the back of his mind that Dream didn't love him, that the most they'd ever be is friends with benefits so caring was already out of the window.

No time was wasted for George to think as Dream railed his ass into the mattress, the frame of the bed hitting against the wall. To his own surprise he didn't mind the aggressiveness, he actually enjoyed it. He screamed out moans, his throat getting sore after a minute but he couldn't hold anything back.

Dream groaned under his breath, "You're so hot like this. Screaming and drooling cau- gah-" He grunted, his thrusts getting starting to get less rhythm and more sloppier, "-cause of me." He panted, grabbing onto George's thighs and lifting the older boy's legs onto his shoulders to get a better angle.

"HOLY SHIT-" George choked out, his arms falling limp and his whole body shaking at feeling his prostate get hit. He felt like he was in heaven, everything was just amazing. He wanted to be like this forever but he knew he was close.

Soon enough George climaxed all over his own stomach, dream still thrusting faster until he finished off inside George. The top pulled out and stood up slowly, "Do you have a towel or something so I can wipe the cum off you, I don't want you passing out like that." Dream chuckled, his voice was gentle and his small smile was contagious.

George smiled back, trying to catch his breath, "Mhm... Uh- in the hallway there's a closet with towels..." He replied, the thought that was the least of his problems coming back as he watched Dream leave the room.

He sighed thinking about it. Dream was only a friend. Hell, this is the first time they've seen each other and George has too ruin his first impression by having a degrading wet dream about him? He didn't seem disgusted by it though, maybe there was a chance.

Dream returned with a damp towel, carefully wiping the cum off George's stomach and kissing his forehead lightly.

"Dream...?" George asked with anxiety filling his guts, taking a deep breath when dream gave a confused hum, "I love you..." He mumbled, all his shoulders scrunching up awkwardly.

Dream peaked George on the lips and smiled widely, "I love you too, George."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

123K 1.7K 28
IN WHICH they were each other's nightly hookup, but they fell in love after awhile. will they end up happy? dreamwastaken x oc
37.5K 765 9
𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙗𝙚𝙧 ;) 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙮: 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙛𝙛...
52.3K 492 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3
1.1M 33.9K 21
when you become the dream team editor... somethings bound to happen. right? written summer 2020: republished spring 2022