Wistful Secret

Bởi pretty_scribe

Take a ride with Iris on this beautiful journey, where she learns to live with her past, an hopefully discov... Xem Thêm

The Intruder
Answers
Wishes
Sudden meet
Portrait
Reprecussions
Inevitable
Secrets
Commotion
Friends
Detention
Bad luck
Locked up
A Game
Anna: 1
Anna:2
Anna:3
Anna:4
Weird
More in common
Breakdown
Ben: 1
Ben:2
Fishy
He came
We get out
Explainations
Proposal
Deductions
Visit
Interrogation
Thoughts
Collide into You
Resolution
Sorting my Feelings
Journey
Shock
Camp
Literally fall for u
Reality Check
Confrontation
Aaron
Trust issues
The Dance
Change
A Free Bird
Final Chapter
Final moments

Newcomer

13 3 0
Bởi pretty_scribe

" OMG, look whose here, the eggheaded fish"
I ignore her and go. But seems to have other ideas.
" How was ur summer, nerd? Did u brawl out ur eyes seeing ur ugly face everyday?"
I don't want to start a fight. They always turn out bad for me. Somehow everyone finds a way to blame me. So better I keep quiet and walk away.
I can hear them snicker behind me. But by now, I am used to it. I have had my fair share of sycophants.
I find a seat in the left corner. That seems comfortable. I can have two places, one to sit and the other one to keep my bag, and since no one will sit with me, this is going to be really comfortable.
After long time of not having companions, I like myself better. Being alone is fun, I don't get why people fear it.
Ms.Williams comes in, with her is always the newcomer bunch. She says, "Students, we have a new student in the class, please make him feel welcome"
Classic. That is what happens everytime when a new student joins. A guy. Wait could it be him, no but, I don't know though, we never talked about it.
" Cone in and introduce urself dear"
The guy enters and Alexa, and her minions, Pretzi and Lexi  swoon, even Katie, who usually is quite and reserved shoots up a glance.
" Hi my name's Aaron and I will be completing my senior year here.'
" Ok welcome to u." And Ms. Williams leaves.
I didn't know his name was Aaron. We both, even though we talk a lot, have never asked for each other's names.
The Maths teacher, Mr. Spade asks him to take a seat right next to jason, the class representative.
The rest of the day is uneventful and it is already lunch time.
I am happy for him. He gets invited by at least 3 groups to sit for lunch, just on his first day. I hope he makes friends.
He is also quite smart. Next time maybe I will ask him to help me with physics hw.
I quietly sit in the ground under my tree when I hear a group talk.
" Hey guys, the new guy is so damn hot"
" He is worthy of being with us"
" Yup, he should definitely be a part of this group"
That hits me. They judge him by his looks, not by his behavior, which shows their hypocrisy. They are the same people who post beauty is inside quotes.
" Hey nerd, what are u eavesdropping at?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.2M 54.4K 48
"I'm fine," I state rather bluntly. "You don't look fine." "Then stop looking." He chuckles, and damn does he. His voice is dessert for the ears, his...
1K 302 26
She looks...there are no words. Her clothe-less body lays stiff on a metal slab, and her head moving back and forth. I could stare at this all day, b...
3.9M 137K 44
*COMPLETED* "You think I'd murder you?" He laughed humorlessly. "I- what?" I stuttered, looking at him with a lost expression. If he didn't want to...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...