Innocent Desire 2

By DhistiD

What would you do if you fell in love with the wrong guy while you were trying to find out things about yours... More

Innocent Desire 2
Discoveries
My only family
James and George?
I See Fire
Reflection of the Past
Interesting Black Eyes
Day Out
Scott
Who am I?
The Cafe
Remind me, who am I?
Things aren't always what they seem
Behold Edward
Reading your mind
Touchtrans
Who knew
Another Dream
Knowing you
Theatrics
I love you
Moonlight
The Little Things
Terrible day
The heart
Hypnosis
The External Link
Bloody Trap
Revenge or Avenge?
Changes
12 am
This Ends Now
Fairy-tale Ending - Epilogue
Authors note

Tell Me One Last Time

358 8 2
By DhistiD

here. i cant believe i wrote this chapter over my blackberry and it turned out to be over 2000 words lol. 

I have dedicated this chapter to Lama tarabeih since she was so eager for this chapter :P

anyways i hope this chap is good enough for you'll and you guys like it :D

vote

comment

fan :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elieys. P.o.v

Taking a deep breathe in, I checked myself twice in the mirror. Black jeans and a loose white t - shirt looked pretty decent over me.

 I was excited. I had to admit it. I felt so happy about Scott being in my life and now there was another hot guy head over heels for me, I atleast thought so.

 I tried to breathe again. I was feeling a weird rush in my head. Like I knew something was wrong, maybe something missing. I felt unprotected without Scott, all out in the open alone.

 "Eliey" I heard my aunt call out and I ran past my bed and out the door before she started with the winning, about how its bad manners to keep a guest waiting.

I walked down the stairs slowly, feeling a little queezy maybe because I hadn't eaten yet or either I wore out all my energy over Scott.

 My footsteps began to feel heavier and I my head felt light, like a bad lightness as if it could just float off my neck.

 "ELIEY" I heard my aunts voice but it began to blurr with every word she shouted out loud.

 "Co- ming" I softly spoke out, too weak than usually would be.

My footsteps got slower and slower as I stepped over each step at a time and I didn't understand what was happening to me but a powerful feeling began crawling over my skin and crept in my head and then my vision blurred and I blacked out.

 I was tumbling in complete darkness and then I felt a pang of sharp pain over my forehead and something squeezing out of it, blood?

 "Eliey, stay away from him, a blondish, brown haired older man came in a blurred imagery in front of me.

 "Eliey baby, be careful of the one who you feel safest with" Red hair flowing like water around the woman who spoke it.

 "Mom? Dad?" I asked trying to touch the hazy figures but they vanished.

 "Don't show him what secrets you have" she whispered.

 "It’s not safe with him around" the male voice spoke.

"What is going on!" I shouted but the ghosts wouldn't listen to me.

 "What is happening!! How do I get out of this world! Who is doing this to me!!!!!!" I screamed and screamed but no one would replied.

I collapsed to the floor so irritated of everything. I wanted to use my powers but I was blocked. Maybe blocked by my own mind.

 And then the images of my parents stopped coming one after the other. Instead I felt wind over my face. It was getting cold in the dark room I was sent too. I think I felt drizzles dropping over my face and then a sharp blinding white light flashed across my face.

"What the- I breathe out and then I saw my home. My home back where I lived till I came here. It was a cloudy day. It looked familiar. I was standing in my room looking outside. I was crying. I began to recollect this day slowly now. Someone was playing mind games. Someone was repeatedly showing me the one day I regretted the most in my entire life. The day I was the reason my uncle and aunt lost their only child.... Keith. I stared vulnerably looking outside the window knowing exactly what was going to happen next.

 The door slammed and Keith ran out in tears, swearing to never return, the poor small boy just a year older to me running in fear and hate and then the tiniest of tiniest memorys played in front of my eyes that I had completely forgotten and over looked.

 Keith turned around and looked straight up at my room's window and caught me staring at him.

I touched the window trying to reach out to him but instead he looked straight into my eyes and whispered something I could not believe I could have possibly heard. 

“I'll be coming for you.”

Those dark brown eyes turning to pure hatred for my very being, I could never forget that dark side of a 12 year old boy seeking vengeance. It was so painful to watch as a kid, that instead of showing fear, I smiled back, hoping he'd come for me so I could reunite with him once again.

 "Eliey are you okay?" A familiar voice called out and I flickered my eyes open from a dream staring into a pair of very very familiar dark brown eyes.

 "Keith?" I sighed and the eyes quickly turned light brown.

 "What?" He sighed shaking me from my dream. "It's Zack. Not Keith" he spoke defensively.

 "Sorry" I shook my head and got up.

 My aunt and uncle returned with a bag of cold ice and seeing me awake they immediately ran to hug me.

 "What happened?" I asked them.

 "You fell from the staircase dear" Aunt Anne said patting my hair and helping me calm down.

 I didn’t have any way of explaining what I had just seen so instead of making an huge issue of it I held my uncles hand and immediately passed him all the images I had seen during my blackout.

My uncle had no words to say instead he stared at me blankly looking at me in the eyes and not giving away into any facial expressions, it was like he had slipped away into his own thinking process for a while.

 I looked around me and saw Zack on his knees worried about me and I was placed on a sofa that was situated in the hall, like a corpse lying there with an ice bag over her head, now.

 "Son, I think it’s best if you come another time now" Uncle Raiddy spoke still in his trans.

 "Sure” Zack replied and then he said something that surprised us, “Oh and um if you don't mind, don't call me son again, I have been through a lot of family problems I really don’t like that word, I prefer Zack" he said and that was enough to pull my Uncle out of his thinking process.

 "Right, Zack please come back later, Eliey needs rest, I think she's a bit weak" Aunt Anne told him and he nodded.

 As Zack got up from the carpeted floor I waved him a sweet goodbye and he winked at me so hotly and walked out.

"Anne, Eliey and I need to have a talk" Uncle Raiddy told her and aunt Anne immediately left.

 As soon as the door closed behind us Uncle Raiddy spoke.

 "Yes, those were your parents speaking to you and no, I don't know who they are talking about" he replied to one of my many questions.

 "Are my parents alive?" I questioned without a single thought.

 "I told you they died --

 "Forget what you told me. They were great queens and kings with huge amounts of power. How did they die uncle, this doesn't make sense, just tell me the truth" I looked into his eyes, pleadingly.

 "Eliey- he sighed trying to find a way around my question but I wouldn’t budge. I held out my hand before he could stop me and automatically absorbed all his memories a power I didn't know I possessed.

It was hot, I felt unsafe. I couldn’t see what was happening, the memory was hazy and then suddenly a few vague images appeared.

"ELIEY!" My mother screamed out as I was dropped on a huge bed in an empty room and then left without saying a word.

 My father came back for me but he was over powered by vague people, I couldn’t make out what was happening. 

 "Take care of her! Tell her we loved her" my father spoke his last words and then collapsed to the floor.

 I had burst out crying waiting for familiar arms to hold me but no one came. Hours later I saw a man pick me up. A young man... As he turned while holding me tight in his arms I saw his face. 

 "Raiddy!" I heard a beautiful woman shout out running towards the car and the man holding me ran with her.

 I wouldn't stop crying. They placed me next to an innocent young boy, looking the same age as me and immediately my tears stopped. I felt protected, the boy held out his hand and I locked my fingers in his, getting the feeling everything will be alright.

 "We have to get out of here Anne. Don't look back, they were killed, I couldn’t do anything, I’m sorry, I watched them die.” “ We can't do anything. We have to keep Eliey safe, far away from this chaos" my uncle said and the car drove far away from the hell behind us.

 The entire place burnt to pieces. The storm wouldn't settle and we escaped from the hell hole.

 The image slowly faded and I felt warm tears trickle down over my face.

"I never.. - never got to see them. They loved me so much... They never got to see me grow.. See my love. What if I need them, like now, what if I get married have babies, my father won't able to see them, my mother won't able to advice me. Uncle, you and Aunt Anne are like parents to me and I am glad to have you'll guide me but I feel miserable knowing my real parents can't watch me grow, can't see me themselves and I can't see them be proud of me – it’s so painful knowing they are gone before I knew them - " I choked. I had no words just tears flowing from my eyes and my hands shaking violently from all the mental stress.

 My uncle did not saying a word, he was shocked I could absorb powers, he couldn't believe I had the abilty that Tony had. He fell to the floor, like he was tired of the past too. Wishing he could change things.

 "Are you okay?" I asked worried getting up to hold him.

 "Yes, just a little weak" he sighed putting his hand over his head in pain.

 "Who killed them?" I spoke, with a tone of a killer.

 "It was a storm. A stronger power trying to over take the cults system. It was other strong Viodeams and all sorts of Deams trying to get a way into the cult. It was a battle for the throne. The cult managed to get the throne back, honour your parents sacrifice which still makes you queen next in line but your parents were attacked the most, they didn't have the strength to win the battle against a unknown Deam." 

"Where were you?" I asked looking away.

 "I was in a spell. Your parents trapped me and your aunt in a dream world they mastered to do. The one where you can touch anyone and show them whatever you want. They trapped us so that if anything happened to them. We would be your guardians. So that no harm would occur to you and that you would never be alone."

 "What if this happens again?" I asked him curious to know will we have to face this again?

 "What?"

 "The storm?"

"We don't know. It depends on how strong the world is getting out there. It depends on the position you accept given by the cult" Uncle Raiddy explained.

 "What is the vision about?" I asked suddenly dropping the topic of the Storm.

 "It says Keith is closer to you than you think and your parents are warning you about him."

 "My parents are talking to me?" I looked puzzled.

 "Sometimes, powerful people have a way of guiding their loved ones through dangerous times" he replied.

 "Is it real? Can I speak to them that way?" 

 "No. Your parents are dead Eliey but you must trust in their methods of coming back to you. This blackout you had was a way they contacted you. Respect that for now" He told me and then got up from the carpet.

 "Where are you going?" I asked him.

 "You absorbed my power through an emotion called anger, Tony absorbed it through an emotion called sexual thrill. I'm weak and tired. I need my rest" he said and with those words he left, getting up and walking out the door, leaving me lying on the sofa, thinking about the past that would determine my future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chap soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
22.5M 791K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...