Famousfilm Fanfics (Requests...

By NhanLa2

Basically I am a huge fan of the Famous Films so I am going to make a fanfic book dedicated to him. Be sure t... More

Requests + Notes
Note: School
Request: Female! OoO Brypu
Non-Request: OoO Bryan's Many Boyfriends
Request: OoO Bryan's WHAT?!
Request: SCP Bryrio Wild Emotions
Request: MHO Shino x Artemis

Request: SCP Bryrio

1.6K 37 18
By NhanLa2

The person who made the request was husnazzrn! They asked for a chapter involving SCP Bryan x Mario so here it is. Just wanted to apologize in advance that it isn't as shippy as I wanted it to turn out plus there is a bit of angst but I tried my best to do your request.

If any of y'all are Famous Films fans, be sure to send in the requests and share this with fellow fans!

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—

Request: SCP Bryrio

.

.

.

"Welcome to the next floor!" Bryan and Kayla said in unison as they stepped out of the elevator.

"Floor!" Bryan quickly added which made Kayla pout.

"You just had to get the last word, didn't ya?" Xylo asked sarcastically.

"Obviously." Bryan replied. "Now let's go see what SCP is on this floor, contain it, and get out of here!"

The group rolled their eyes at the scientist but agreed nonetheless. They went through several rooms to see if anything was out of the ordinary but nothing so far. No blood, no clawmarks, no dead bodies, nothing.

"Well that's... odd." Mario commented after they left yet another normal room.

"I know. Normally an SCP would've popped up by now." Xylo said scratching his head.

"Unless..." Bryan suddenly gasped, catching everyone's attention. "Y-you guys don't think this ENTIRE floor is the SCP right?"

Before they could get the chance to calm him down, Bryan pulled out one of his guns and started shooting the walls as he screamed.

"Bryan, stop shooting yer–" *Bang!" "Hey!"

"Bryan! You're going to–!" *Bang!*

"Hit one of us–! *Bang!*

But Bryan couldn't hear them over the gunshots and his own screams so they had to get the gun away from him. Easier said than done considering they were currently playing a dangerous game of red-light-green-light.

Mario managed to see an opening and lunged forward, snatching the gun from the brunette's hands.

"Hey! That's my–!" Bryan started before he realized something.

He realized that he was VERY close to Mario. The two of them had their eyes locked, the artificial light from the ceiling making their irises look shinier than usual. Mario's left hand holding Bryan's wrist while his right hand held the snatched gun. The black-haired boy was also panting from dodging the gunshots earlier which did things to Bryan's heart.

'Is my face red right now?' Bryan thought. 'Omigosh it's definitely red isn't it?!'

"Bryan..." Mario's husky voice said, sending shivers down the scientist's body. "Relax. This floor isn't the SCP. We would've known by now if it was."

Bryan just nodded and looked at the ground. After getting his gun back and managing to force out the redness in his face, the group decided to do one last sweep of the floor before heading to the elevator. The walk was rather quiet which was both pleasant but worrying at the same time.

The three SCPs glanced at the sole human in their group who was still staring at the ground. Don't get me wrong, they're all happy that they had a break from Bryan's voice but they didn't know the reason why he wasn't talking. And that is what's worrying them.

"Should we say something?" Kayla whispered.

"Not it!" Xylo shout-whispered, quickly followed by Kayla.

Mario sighed. "I'll be back in a moment."

Mario made his way over to Bryan and was about to make his presence known when he froze. Why did he freeze? All he was going to do was ask Bryan to turn around so they could chat but he froze! Why?!

"Er... Bryan?"

"?!" Bryan quickly turned around, his hand gripped on one of his guns. He relaxed when he saw it was Mario. But then, as if a switch went off, he immediately looked back down at the floor. Mario tilted his head to look at his face but Bryan's pretty brown locks were hiding the soft surface of his face.

Wait. Wat.

'Did I just called Bryan pretty?!' Mario squeaked.

Why was he thinking that?! Especially towards Bryan?! Sure he may (somehow) possesed both handsomeness and beauty in his appearance, but he was also idiotic, reckless, and trigger-happy. More than half of the SCPs they had to face were a result of Bryan rushing in without thinking. Did he get drugged with something earlier and didn't notice?!

"Mario?"

The black-haired boy was snapped out of his thoughts by a soft voice calling his name. He blinked a few times before noticing Bryan looking at him.

"Are you alright? You were spacing out a little." Bryan said concerned.

'Stop looking at me with that face and talking to me with that voice.' Mario demanded in his mind. 'I don't think I can control myself...'

Pushing his lewd thoughts aside, he gave Bryan a reassuring smile. "Yeah I'm good. Just thinking..."

Bryan nodded before turning away blushing. "G-good because I-I wanted to make sure you were okay. I-In case we run into an SCP and we need bait! You know the bears and I won't last long by ourselves so don't s-space out like that again, o-okay j-j-jerk?"

Mario stared at him strangely. He also made a mental note about how Bryan's emotion are like a rollercoaster. Unbeknownst to the two males, the other two members of their group were grinning at them with knowing looks. It seems that Kayla and Xylo have already found out why Bryan was being so quiet. Now they just need to find a way to make them notice too.

"Heh alright. Sorry for worrying you." Mario said with a sheepish smile.

"Y-yeah well... whatever." Bryan replied over the sound of his beating heart.

"Anyways I came because I wanted to ask you something."

Bryan stared at Mario with wide-eyes. Ask him something? What could he mean by that?

Bryan briefly thought back on how he started seeing the other male differently. At first, he had been wary but willing to work with the group. Then he became more comfortable with them but still acting out of self-preservation (yes people, Bryan has self-presevation). And now the thought of them getting hurt made him very frustrated and panicky. He cared for all of them.

But... what made Mario stand out?

Sure he was fairly good-looking, but his temper was a huge red sign. Yet whenever he dies, Bryan was scared he used up all his lives and was gone for real. Then came the glances and smiles and elbowing and–

'Oh s**t, how the hell am I so dense?' Bryan thought to himself. Bryan quickly shook his head. Mario was waiting for an answer.

"What is it you w–?"

A loud screech interrupted Bryan and the group turned to see a very familiar lizard in the hallway.

"Him again?!" Xylo exclaimed sounding both annoyed and scared.

SCP-682 roared and charged towards the group who ran in the opposite direction. Somewhere during the escape, they somehow got separated and now they had to find each-other while hiding from a gecko on steroids.

Bryan panted as he leaned against a wall. He might never admit it outloud, but he was the most lacking in physical strength out of the four. And that's saying something since two of them were teddy bears. He looked around and noticed he was near the elevator for the next floor.

"I'm safe!" Bryan gasped quietly to himself as he entered the elevator.

He was about to push the button but then his finger paused. The other were still outside... with a giant genocidal lizard chasing them.

Bryan mentally cursed the SCPs for his recent lack of self-preservation before getting out his laser gun and marched back into the hallways. Once he was far from the elevator, he pressed himself against the wall so there was less of a chance of him being seen. He peeked from behind every corner he came across.

'So far so good...'

That was his first hint that he jinxed himself. The moment he turned a corner, he froze. In front of him was SCP-682, and boy did he look mad. Good news was Bryan was behind him so he didn't see him yet. Bad news was that Mario and the bears were cornered with no openings to escape and also out of ammo.

'I have to do something!' Bryan thought but his mind was completely blank.

"Okay! You got us!" Mario yelled as he threw his gun to the ground. "Whatcha gonna do now?! Huh?!"

"M-Mario don't provoke the giant, scary lizard." Kayla pleaded as she hid behind Xylo.

"This jerk has been hunting us down so many times, I lost count. What do you from us?!"

To everyone's surprised, a low and deep chuckle came from the reptile.

"'What do I want?' Hmm..." SCP-682 mused. "I wish for an alliance."

A moment of silence passed.

"W-w-wait what?" Xylo said. "You want... an alliance?"

"Umm... no offense, Mr. SCP-682 but you've been trying to kill us this whole time." Kayla pointed out. "Why would we want to form a truce with someone like that?"

"She has a point."

The lizard let out another chuckle, sending Bryan's body into shivers. How is it possible that the SCP hasn't heard or sensed him yet? This thing can adapt to basically anything.

'Unless...' Bryan's breath hitched.

"True. Very true that I have tried to kill you in the past." 682 said nonchalantly. "However it was to see if you were strong enough."

The trio looked at him with suspicion.

"Strong... enough?" Mario questioned.

"Strong enough to join me." 682 clarified. "Humans are loathsome creatures. A parasite that needs to be exterminated."

Xylo made a sound of protest but was promptly shut up by Kayla. Now was not the time for defending damaged prides.

"However I need allies if I wish to succeed. Therefore I decided to test my fellow SCPs and decide which are worthy of my cause."

"And since we've survived this far, you've decided to add us to your little army." Mario concluded.

"Precisely."

"But I... I like humans." Kayla protested. "I mean, not all of them but a few that I've met don't deserve death."

"All humans are parasites." 682 said dismissively. "If they're nice to you, it's only because they want something. They'll discard you the moment you've outlived your usefulness."

"I take offense to that!" Xylo exclaimed only to get elbowed by Kayla.

"Yeah I'm not interested in genocide or this conversation about different philosophies." Mario said. "All I care about is getting out of here and getting my life back."

Bryan felt bad at the sad look on Mario's face. He wasn't one of the people who put him in here, but he still worked for this foundation and did nothing to help. Come to think of it, there were several SCPs here that didn't deserve to be locked up just because they were "special."

"But they were the ones who took your life away, weren't they?" 682 pointed out. "They locked you up, isolated you, and forced you through pain. Tell me you are not at least a little enraged?"

"I'm angry at the foundation." Mario snarled. "Yes I'm a little upset my family never bothered to see where I am, but they weren't the ones who forced me here."

"Not all humans are terrible like you say." Mario glared defiantly. "You're just too stubborn and stupid to acknowledge that there are good humans in the world."

682 snarled but to everyone's surprise, Mario snarled back. He'll never admit this out loud but Xylo's respect for Mario just went up significantly.

"Y-yeah!" Kayla spoke up. "You're just a big meanie who likes to hurt people. You keep saying how humans are bad but you're the one hurting people."

Xylo looked at his two companions and sighed. Oh well... if he was going to die, he was going to die fighting.

"What my two friends are saying," Xylo glared up at the reptile, "Is that we're not interested in helping you. So kindly buzz off."

Bryan couldn't help but stare. A moment ago, they were all cowering for their lives. But now they were standing tall (or as tall as two bears can be) with zero fear in their expressions and postures. It made him feel pathetic at his cowardice since this whole breach started.

682 roared in rage. "You traitors! You're strong but it is clear that you're of no use anymore! You've been poisoned by those parasite and need to be put out of your miseries."

"But first..." Bryan flinched as the lizard's tone shifted. "To dispose of the one who poisoned you.

Time froze as SCP-682 turned and lunged towards the brunette. Bryan's mind screamed, urging his body to shoot or dodge or something. But all he could do was watch as the claws descended.

Bryan spared a glance the group. He saw that they were racing to stop 682, not knowing it was too late. He saw their looks of horror and panic as they yelled his name. But Mario was the one who made his heart clench the most. The way his expression conveyed his desperation to save Bryan made the brunette's guilt from earlier come back tenfold.

'Sorry I was too weak and pathetic...' Bryan thought as the claws tore into his body and he was tossed into the nearest wall.

—●—●—●—●—●—●—●—●

Bryan slowly opened his eyes and saw a blurry light in front of him. Was this... death? Was Bryan truly dead now? Somehow... it didn't upset or scare him. Death was kind of expected for everyone. It's just a matter of how sooner or later it takes you.

'It's definitely a lot cleaner than I expected.'

At least he won't be dragging the group down anymore. He just hopes that they'll be able to get out of here safely. They're resourceful so they won't have any problems dealing with threats.

But... that also meant that everything he's ever wanted do would go to waste. Along with all the things he wanted to say...

Bryan frowned as his eyelids grew heavy. He deserved this. He deserves to have everything ripped away from him. A few more seconds and his mind will go– huh?

"B... n...!"

"C'm... Br... a...! Pl... e...!"

"Sna... it... wa... up...!"

Those voices... is... that...?

Bryan didn't have time to ponder as the blurry light seemed to getting brighter and brighter as he focused on the voices. It didn't take long before he opened his eyes wide and let out a gasp. He looked around frantically and was greeted with the relieved faces of his friends.

Friends...

Kayla let out a cry as she jumped on Bryan's chest and hug him. He was taken back by how his clothes were actually getting wet. He was curious about how she was crying actual tears but decided against questioning.

"You're alright! I was so worried you might've gone to Death!"

"Yeah, not exactly someone I'd want to meet so soon." Xylo remarked though he was relieved as well.

"I... what the heck did I miss...?" Bryan clutched his head.

"Weeeell after you got attacked and knocked out, Mario sort of went apes**t on 682." Xylo said reluctantly.

The scientist-bear went on to explain all the gruesome things Mario did while he and Kayla escorted Bryan to the elevator. The brunette listened, his entire attention focused on what Xylo said. He couldn't believe it but judging by how Mario looked away whenever he glanced at him, Bryan knew it was true.

Mario did all that... for him?

It... actually made him both horrified and touched at the same time.

"Of course, 682 didn't die but he was so injured that it'll take him much longer than usual to heal." Xylo concluded, pushing up his imaginary glasses.

"Then we had to find a way to stop your bleeding." Kayla said. "We looked and looked and then we found something!"

Kayla held up a blue bottle. It had a corkscrew cap and "682" written on the side. Bryan wondered why it look so familiar.

"Apparently the scientists on this floor were able to gather some of SCP-682's blood and found a way to create a special elixir." Xylo said. "Thank god for that because we were getting desperate."

"I told you I wasn't going to bite him! He actually looks better this way."

"You saying I look awful as a human?!"

"You want the polite answer or the brutally honest answer?"

Bryan let out a soft chuckle at their bickering. Then he started remembering what happened earlier and then he got sad.

"Hey... guys?" Bryan said softly. "I just... wanna say something..."

Soon enough, three sets of eyes turned their attention onto the brunette.

"I just... I-I wanna say..." Bryan swallowed back some tears. "That... I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? Bryan why are you saying sorry?" Kayla asked. "This whole mess wasn't your fault. It was that fat lizard jerk's."

"Kayla's right. You shouldn't be saying sorry for anything." Xylo reassured.

"I k-know but... I'm apologizing for all the times I put us in danger." Bryan murmured. "We would've been out of here by now if it wasn't me..."

None of the others knew what to say. Sure they blamed Bryan for getting them in trouble (especially since that blame was justified), but they never hated him for it. At most they'd just be annoyed and then move on.

But hearing how Bryan actually knew that it was his fault those times made them feel bad. Especially Mario since, while he never said it, he did blame Bryan a lot mentally. Guess they never considered how this place and the danger they went through would effect the brunette.

"Bryan, look..." Mario came over and place a hand on Bryan's shoulder. "I might not know what you've been going through since this whole breach started, but... I know for a fact that this isn't your fault. Not completely."

Bryan looked at the other male in the eyes. They carried such sincerity and honesty, that he got lost in them. The two of them stayed in their silence until Kayla spoke up.

"He's right!" Kayla hugged Bryan tighter. "Bryan, yes most of the SCPs we've had to deal with might be your fault but the rest of us have had our fair-share of mishaps too."

"I'm pretty sure I've never..." Xylo paused at the glares and sighed. "I... suppose there were a few times that I've miscalculated something which put us in danger..."

"The point is, we've all made mistakes but we have done things to make up for them." Mario concluded. "So no more feeling bad for yourself. Alright?"

Bryan processed what they said and gave a beautifully gentle smile. You didn't hear it from me but it might've melted the hearts of the three SCPs. Just a little bit.

"Alright. No more self-pity. From here on out, nothing but optimistic Bryan!"

The others cheered at Bryan's declaration. After the excitement from earlier, they've agreed to rest up in the elevator before heading to the next floor. Everyone got settled in, each individual getting a corner of the elevator and were about to go to sleep when–

"Hey wait a minute!" Bryan exclaimed suddenly.

The others awoke in alarm.

"What is it Bryan?" Kayla asked exhausted.

"W-why... why is Mario S-S-SHIRTLESS?!" Bryan squealed, covering his face at the sight of Mario's toned body.

Meanwhile Mario suddenly felt self-conscious and covered his body with his arms. All that did was make Bryan feel more hot and bothered at how his arms flexed. And to be honest, he was enjoying it.

"Oh yeah~!" Kayla giggled. "Your lab coat and shirt were all torn up. And we couldn't find a first-aid kit so Mario volunteered to help."

Bryan quickly looked down and saw that Mario's jacket was drapped on his shoulders while his shirt was ripped into strips, forming makeshift bandages.

"The elixir worked but it only stopped the bleeding and closed the holes." Xylo explained. "We didn't want to risk it so we decided to patch you up. At least until the elixir heals the scarring as well."

"O-oh well, u-uh... thanks for... sacrificing your clothes f-for me." Bryan said, not looking at Mario. "B-But next time, think for y-yourself before doing anything!"

Mario furrowed his eyes at the brunette's statement. Xylo and Kayla could only chuckle to themselves. Noticing the looks he was getting, Bryan pouted.

"W-well it's true!" Bryan scooted backwards into his corner. "What if we went somewhere cold and you froze to death because no shirt?! Yes, you'll come back but it'll be a slow death before you do. Start thinking for yourself, j-jerk!"

Xylo and Kayla bursted out laughing while Mario just shook his head and teasingly promised to keep his clothes on once they find replacements. Satisfied, Bryan went to sleep while being blissfully unaware of how the three SCPs decided to sleep with him, Mario holding Bryan by the waist while Kayla and Xylo snuggled into his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 229 19
I TAKE REQUEST! I'm also a huge Monty simp so my first story is going to be of Monty maybe I'm going to add my friends and Oc's to the story (if my f...
216K 3.5K 58
Just a book of one-shots! Requests are always welcome unless told otherwise. NO SMUT OR LEMONS I will let you know at the beginning of a chapter if r...
38.3K 543 23
โš ๏ธDISCONTINUEDโš ๏ธ A sloppy fanfic of Ritchie x Michael. If you don't know who they are, they are Minecraft Roleplay youTubers. Here's a link to their...
450K 10.9K 80
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ช๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ...