ENMITY , five hargreeves

By -SUNLUV

❛ it was always you. ❜ book one. ❪ number five x fem.reader ❫ More

𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐘
I. | ONE
II. | TWO
III. | THREE
IV. | FOUR
V. | FIVE
VII. | SEVEN
XIII. | EIGHT
IX. | NINE
X. | TEN
XI. | ELEVEN
XII. | TWELVE
XIII. | THIRTEEN
XIV. | FOURTEEN
XV. | FIFTEEN
XVI. | SIXTEEN
XVII. | SEVENTEEN
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

VI. | SIX

50K 1.2K 3.6K
By -SUNLUV

☆ mentions of blood !

— THE NEXT DAY ;

Y/n woke up the next morning with sun rays spilling through the window onto her face, pollen flying through the air. She rubbed the sting of sleep from her eyes and noticed a note taped to the window, so she snatched it and read it.

I have something to deal with, I'll try to be back before you wake up. Figured you needed the sleep. - 5

She set the note back down and checked the time, it was still early in the day. Walking into the hall, she saw Five

"Would you be quite? She'll hear you." Five stressed, entering his room again.

"Who will hear you?" Y/n asked, leaning against the door frame and crossed her arms.

"Go back to sleep, Y/n."

"I'm not tired. What are we doing?" She questioned and walked into Fives room.

He sighed in defeat, "We need to get information on this." He lightly tossed her a prosthetic eye.

"Well, I don't have anything better to do." She threw the eye back to him, "Why is Klaus coming along?"

"I need a parent figure there."

"I get to be Fives dear old dad. You can be his... girlfriend!" Klaus exclaimed, booping her nose.

"Never do that again." She whispered to him.

— THE OFFICE ;

"I already told your son. Any information on clients and the prosthetics we make here are strictly confidential. Without the clients consent, I simply can't help you." Lance, the doctor, repeated in an agitated tone.

"We can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Y/n hissed, leaning on the desk.

"Well, Young lady, that's not my problem."

"Call me young lady again and see what happens." She threatened in a whisper.

"What about my consent?" Klaus asked sadly with a hand his chest, while Five pulled Y/n back gently.

"Excuse me?" The doctor turned to Klaus as if just realizing he was there.

"Who gave you my permission to touch my son and his girlfriend?" Klaus questioned, pointing to Five and Eight.

"I didn't touch your son or his girlfriend."

"Then, how did she get that hand print on her cheek and how did he get that swollen lip?" Klaus stood from his seat slowly and landed a punch on Fives face, drawing some blood from his lip. He turned and grabbed Y/n's blazer, striking her cheek with his palm.

"I want it. Name, please. Now." Klaus demanded, turning back to the doctor.

"You're crazy." Lance told him shakily, backing up in his chair.

"You got no idea." Klaus replied, eying the snow globe on his desk, "Peace on earth. That is so sweet." He commented before taking it and smashing it into his head.

The doctor stood and backed away as Five and Y/n jumped back a bit.

Lance reached for the phone, "I'm calling security." Klaus snatched the receiver from his hand.

"There's been an assault in Mr.Bigs office. We need security now. Schnell!" Klaus screamed into the receiver before dropping it.

"Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant," Klaus started, "In about 60 seconds two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and their gonna see a whole lot of blood and their gonna wonder; 'What the hell happened?', and we're gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of us." Klaus faked sobbed at the end.

The doctor stared at them wide-eyed, wanting nothing more than for this ordeal to be over.

"You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. A little piece of chicken like you. Oh my god, You're gonna get tossed around like a... you're gonna do great that's all."

"Jesus, You're a real sick bastard." Lance uttered finally.

Klaus thanked him before they headed over to the files they had of patients. Klaus stood close to the doctor, maybe too close, while Five and Y/n took places behind the counter. She gently grabbed the side of Fives face and turned him to look at her, examining the bleeding lip that Klaus gave him.

"He really got you with that punch, you know." She whispered, thumbing the blood away and withdrawing her hand.

"I could say the same thing to you."

"No, I'm fine. It was just a slap." She dismissed it, still eyeing his small cut.

"Actually, his rings cut you a bit." Five informed her, touching her cheek where the cut was.

She inhaled sharply when he touched it. He immediately pulled his hand away to not hurt the girl more.

"I told you."

"I'll be fine." She reassured him.

"That's strange." Lance commented, scanning over the file again.

"What?" Five asked, leaning over the counter but Y/n pulled him back a bit.

"The eye hasn't been purchased by a client yet." Lance informed them.

"What? What do you mean?" Klaus asked as he moved around the doctor, invading his personal space a little too much.

"Well, our logs say that the eye with that serial number... This can't be right, it hasn't even been manufactured yet. Where did you get that eye?" Lance asked the two.

They shared a look before Five sighed of disappointment and walked off, Y/n and Klaus following after him.

"Well, this isn't good." Five sighed as the three exited the building.

"Yeah, but I was pretty good though, right? What about my consent, bitch!" Klaus laughed.

"It was... something. Doesn't really matter now, though." She took a seat on the steps, studying the clouds.

"What's the big deal with eye anyways?" He asked, spinning to face Five who was pacing back and forth.

"The big deal is that someone out there is gonna lose an eye within the next seven days and end the world!" He shouted, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, can I get my 20 bucks now or what?"

"You're 20 bucks?" Five repeated, slightly taken back.

"Yeah, my 20 bucks." Klaus repeated.

"The apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?"

"Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a-rumblin." Klaus joked.

Five scoffed, "You're useless. You're all useless!" He exclaimed as he moved to sit on the steps next to Y/n.

"That was a bit harsh." She muttered he took his seat.

"You know what I meant."

"Yeah, I know."

"You need to lighten up, Five!" Klaus complained while joining them on the steps, "You know I've just now realized why you're so uptight. You're probably horny as hell. Being alone all those years by yourself. It's gotta screw with your head."

"Well, I wasn't alone." Five admitted, the wind pushing hair around.

"Oh? Pray tell."

"Her name was Delores." Five started.

Instantly, Y/n got up. She didn't want to hear about Delores, who ever she was. She also didn't want Five or Klaus to chase after her. She just wanted to slip away into thin air and get drafted away by the wind.

A yellow cab stopped at the side of the road by her, so she got in.

"Where are you going?" The driver asked, pressing the gas pedal.

"Uh, don't know yet. Just keep driving for now, yeah?"

The guy nodded and kept driving. A few moments later, Y/n saw the reflection of a blue light flash in the window and a presence next to her.

Five glanced at her and sighed. He handed the taxi driver an address, and a little while later they arrived at a clothing store. The sun had set some time ago and the stars had come out with the moon on display, it had started to rain a bit - the soft tapping of rain droplets against the glass window.

"Why are we here?" Y/n asked the boy as they got out of the taxi.

"To get something. Well, someone." He answered with a small smile.

"Yeah, but the store's closed." She pointed out, crossing her arms as a chill danced down her spine.

"Then we blink in." He shrugged and grabbed her hand, teleporting them in the store.

"Whatever it is can't be this important." the girl said as Five grabbed a flashlight from the display shelf.

"It is important." He replied, offended, and shined the light from the flashlight in her face.

She sighed and followed him around the store. He eventually stopped at one of the mannequins and pointed the flashlight at its face.

"Y/n, meet Delores." Five introduced her, trying not to laugh.

"You've gotta be shitting me," She whispered, eyeing the mannequin, "You dated a mannequin?"

His smile dropped, "She's not a mannequin."

"Five, seriously?"

He scoffed at her and started conversing with Delores. Y/n surveyed some items around them. She spotted two mannequins that appeared to be holding guns, she found it odd until the weapons moved to be pointing at her and Five.

"Five," she started calmly, "Who are they?"

"Who?" he asked, and Y/n nodded towards the 'mannequins'.

"Ah, shit."

The two silhouettes began firing at the two. The bullets ended up shooting Delores, causing her to break in half. Five pulled Y/n down behind a clothing rack.

"I'm gonna go find something to fight with, you grab Delores." Five instructed her, getting ready to run off.

She grabbed his sleeve before he could run off, "Are you serious?"

"Y/n, please?"

"Fine," She sighed, because he had a sort of desperate look in his eyes that bothered her.

Y/n peeked out from behind the clothing rack and spotted Delores on the floor. She could see the shadows of the people moving around on the floor a distance away. She reached for a duffle bag a few feet away from her and shook her head violently when she noticed she couldn't see her hand.

Noticing her reflection in the mirror on her right, the only part of herself she could see was what was left of her uniform that was quickly fading away. She just stared in awe until nothing was left. The shadows crept closer to her, so she snatched a fallen hanger from her left and threw it in the direction opposite of where Five had gone. She watched as the shadows drew back.

She scrambled up from the floor and grabbed the duffle bag, stuffing the top half of Delores in it and running to the hunting section of the store in search of a weapon. Y/n stopped running, nearly bumping into the woman who was standing in the isle as if she were waiting for someone.

"You know I can see you. I'm not blind." The offended tone in her voice made up for not being able to see it on her face due to the mask.

Eight looked down, noticing she was no longer invisible and started thinking maybe she had lost her mind or if she had been seeing things. Five came up being the woman and slashed her arm with some sort of blade.

"Don't just stand there." he told her, his breathing ragged and uneven.

Still in a haze, she shoved the bag at him wordlessly and he warped away. Y/n kicked the woman's diaphragm, shoving her into the shelf behind her. She set a layer of ice on the floor, think and slippery, before she made a run for it as the woman kept shooting at her. As she turned and ducked behind a clothing rack something hot grazed her leg, most likely a bullet.

"Did you see that?" The man asked as the gunfire stopped momentarily.

"Boss said he was special." The women replied.

"And the girl?"

"Just watch your step." She answered, pointing her weapon at the floor.

"Who the hell are these people?"

Y/n ran and ducked behind stuff until she found Five standing by the front of the door, the man and woman pointing their guns at him. She ran up next to him and as the police arrived, their attention went to the flashing lights rather then Five and Y/n. They climbed over a large shelf while they weren't looking and Five pulled her behind the counter.

"What are you doing?" She asked him in a whisper.

"My powers are drained." He informed her, clutching on to the bag.

"We can try using mine." he gave her an odd look, "Just trust me."

She draped her arm around Fives neck as they walked, he leaned into her a bit and walked with a slight limp. She turned them invisible as they left the torn up shopping area and kept them unseen as they walked.

As they entered the front door to the academy, she stopped using her power and immediately went to go up stairs to fall sleep on her bed.

"What the hell happened to you two?" Allison asked, stopping them at the top of the stairs.

Neither of them replied, they simply looked at Allison and Luther. Y/n leaned against the railing to not collapse to the floor, her eyelids heavy with sleep and she felt lightheaded from forcing her powers past her limits.

"Is there anything we can do?" Luther asked after not getting an answer. He reached for the bag slung over Fives shoulder and Five stopped his hand before it could reach him.

"There's nothing any of you can do." Five
answered him coldly, shoving Luther's hand back.

Y/n walked back sluggishly to her room, using the wall to lean against and noticed the red stain on her shirt and saw that her shrapnel wound had been reopened. She winced as she removed the bandages, the blood trailing down her abdomen quickly. The warm, crimson liquid seeped through her fingers as she covered it and looked around for a first aid kit.

A knock sounded on her door and Grace entered with her laundry.

"How did that happen, dear?" She asked, setting the laundry basket on Y/n's bed.

"I don't really remember." Eight lied, scratching her neck.

"Oh, well let's stitch it up." She gave Y/n a soft smile and lead her to the infirmary.

After Grace stitched up the shrapnel would and wrapped some bandages around her leg where the bullet grazed her, Y/n went back to her room and fell asleep on her bed for the night.

— THE NEXT DAY ;

"I don't understand. Why can't we just leave through the front door?" Y/n asked Five as he opened the window in his room.

Five woke her up early, as difficult as it was. He gave her some time to change into a clean uniform, but said there was no time for breakfast or to grab anything from the kitchen.

He shot her a partially annoyed look, "Because I don't want to have to explain to the others where we're going."

He climbed out of the window first and held a hand out for her as she exited. "Where are we even going?"

"You'll see." He said with a sly smile before dragging her down a few flights of steps.

"I'm trying to find that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my ass!" Klaus stressed to no one, but Ben was probably around somewhere.

"You know, I'd asked what your up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me that I don't care." Five started his climb down the ladder.

"Hey, you guys know there are easier ways out of the house, right?" Klaus asked the two.

"I tried to tell him that but, he wouldn't listen. He never does." Y/n sighed as she got off the ladder.

"Yeah well, this one involved the least amount of talking, or so I thought." Five replied, hopping off the ladder after Y/n.

"Well, you two need anymore company today?" Klaus questioned as he waved a flask around in the air, "I could clear my schedule."

"Looks like you've got your hands full."

"This? No, I can do this whenever, I just-" He fell back into the trash bin, "I just misplaced something. That's all."

Y/n had a disgusted look on her face as he fell back. She sighed and looked away.

"Oh, thank god, I found it." Klaus sighed and took a bit out of a bagel. "Delicious."

Y/n shuttered, "We're not funding your drug habit anymore."

"You know what's like to have an addiction though, Y/n." He complained as Five started walking away.

"I love you but, no, Klaus." She called out and followed after Five.

"Oh, come on. Maybe I just wanna hang out with my family!" He called after them, "I love you guys! Even if you can't love yourselves!"

She rolled her eyes as Five opened the door of a random van and climbed in.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Get in the van or I'm leaving you here." He deadpanned as he started the car.

"Damn, fine." She muttered as she got in on the passengers side of the van.

He parked not too far away from the Meritech building they were at yesterday. She did the same as Five and studied the building, observing people walk in and out.

"Oh, shit." Five huffed as he looked in the back.

"What?" She asked and kept her eyes on the building.

He didn't answer her, he just propped Delores up a bit.

"I'm sorry you had to be in there for so long." He tells her.

"Why even bring me along if you're just gonna talk to her the whole time? No offense, Delores." She apologized, not even realizing she had just talked to the mannequin. "Seems like you like her more than us."

Five looked at her from the corner of his eye, "For the record, I like you and the others a little more than Delores."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 7 10
𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖘 : 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔭𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 �...
26.2K 421 27
Though Y/n never knew Five, when he comes back she feels connected, and she has a part of him, until she realizes she has more. Started: December 11...
42.5K 710 19
no one has ever made me feel this special ━━━ ©lcveaidan book one of the pause series.
23.8K 1K 31
you are now my home sweet home. ❪ tua s3 ❫ 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 #𝟥 / 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦-𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮...