𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆 𝑢𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓...

By AINE_ROZZIEEE

"Do you believe in destiny? Because I did when you saved me" "Promise me that you can save me once more?" Wi... More

CHAPTER 1 - Stood Before Him
CHAPTER 2 - One Step Closer
CHAPTER 3 - Festival
CHAPTER 4 - Festival Part 2
CHAPTER 5 - Drowning
CHAPTER 6 - Forgiveness, Really?
CHAPTER 7 - Cupid Monster
CHAPTER 8 - Meeting Captain Yami
CHAPTER 9 - Dungeon and Truth
CHAPTER 10 - Betrayal
CHAPTER 11 - Without Her
CHAPTER 12 - First Half
CHAPTER 13 - Second Half
CHAPTER 14 - Part of A Whole
CHAPTER 15 - A Freelance Knight
CHAPTER 16 - Kiss on the Battlefield
CHAPTER 17 - Almost Free
CHAPTER 18 - Free but with a Catch
CHAPTER 20 - Please Stay
CHAPTER 21 - The Misunderstanding
CHAPTER 22 - Stuck in a Fairytale?
CHAPTER 24 - A Rainy Day
CHAPTER 25 - The Decision
CHAPTER 26 - The Relic's Secret
1K READS!? A/N
CHAPTER 27 - Relic and Star Festival
CHAPTER 28 - Divine Magic
Chapter 29 - A Broken Promise
CHAPTER 30 - No Broken Promises
CHAPTER 31 - The Trial
CHAPTER 32 - A Family
CHAPTER 33 - Lost Child
CHAPTER 34 - Clover's Weapon
CHAPTER 35 - Start of Training
CHAPTER 36 - Crimson Lions
CHAPTER 37 - Special Training
CHAPTER 38 - Actual Training
CHAPTER 39 - Back Home
CHAPTER 40 - Finale

CHAPTER 23 - A Picture

1.7K 87 28
By AINE_ROZZIEEE

Vangeance felt something heavy on him as his vision had focused . He felt his arms around you and immediately placed you somewhere else . He looked at his surround and saw the small town .

That's right , they were on a mission .

He remembered (Y/n) falling off the roof , his heart beat fastened . He immediately checked your vitals and he sighed in relief .

Thankfully , you're alive .

He saw the woman who had put them on a fairytale . She looked as if she was out of mana and tired . Vangeance immediately casted a spell to refrain her for causing too much trouble .

"Your lover had a great control over her mind" She spoke .

"She refused to live in a fairytale even after she got a happily ever after . Too bad , both of you will forget it sooner or later" She chuckled .

"I realized that I have no need for such fairytales after I almost lost her" Vangeance replied .

"But I'm afraid that you need to free the other citizens aswell" He smiled .

"I have no choice do I? All I ever wanted was people to be happy" She said trying to act pitiful .

"I'm sorry but trapping them inside a fairytale won't make them happy" She laughed hysterically at his words .

"You were happy with her in the fairytale rather than the real world" she said , unconsciously , Vangeance had tightened the restraints on her .

"And I was a fool to believe it" William bitterly said . He isn't even certain if the things you said were true . Deep inside he wanted to be loved but he  knew that he wasn't ready at all .

What if she was just infatuated?

What if it was all an act to make him snap out of the fairytale trance?

What if she was just using his power and popularity for her sake?

William was truly a broken man since childhood , he was afraid of loving . He snapped back into reality when the people had been dropped out of a portal .

"Duty comes first , William" he said to himself and rounded them up for the town's folk to check .

•••

William was travelling back while carrying your sleeping figure . You still haven't woken up since the moment you stepped out of foot from the fairytale .

He decided to take a small break on the flower fields . He had lay you down on the tree and shook your figure , attempting to wake you up .

"(Y/n) , wake up ..." He shook harder . You didn't respond and he grew more anxious .

'Is she trap on an eternal rest because she fell on a fairytale?' He hypothesize . He shook you again and called out for your name over and over again .

"This clearly isn't working" he said .

'If she was stuck in a fairytale and still have a certain magic on her that means only a fairytale like gesture would break the spell' He thought long and hard .

"It's worth to try" he said , sorry for taking so many of your kisses even though you weren't his and he wasn't yours .

He crawled beside you and held your chin , getting the right angle . Not a moment more as his lips touched yours . He pulled back and waited for you to wake up .

You shuffled on your sleep , your eyes were slowly opening ass you rubbed your eyes.  Vangeance found this very cute but tried to stop his thoughts .

"You're finally awake , (Y/n)" He said

"Huh? Oh... Captain! Goodmorning" you said , evidently still sleepy . The Captain lightly chuckled because of your words.

"The mission is done " He informed. You sprung out and was now fully alive , you've forgotten about the mission .

"Ehhh!? How? I don't recall meeting the spell caster—" you panicked .

"You were asleep and I took care of it myself" He said smiling  his usual smile. You pouted your lips and remembered what happened on the fairytale realm.

You remembered that you've confessed

You placed your hand on you mouth to hide your already red face . Vangeance took a notice of this and realized what you were thinking about .

"The woman who casted the spell said that we will forget the fairytale memories , if that's what you're worried about" He said , standing up .

You wanted to talk about it for the last time if it does disappear . You took the edge of your captain's cloak to prevent him from leaving .

"Captain ... Can we talk about that ..." You said while your captain looked at you while sitting down beside you .

"You know it's just a fairytale , it's scripted , right?" You asked and your captain hummed in response .

"It is" he shortly replied while you felt a pang in your heart .

"I just want to let you know that— I meant everything I said" you said , fidgeting . Captain snapped his head in shock to look at your timid figure .

"I feel the sam—" he stopped his sentence .

"What are we talking about , (Y/n)?" He asked , surely confused . You tilted your head and also forgot .

"It must not be important since we forgot about it...?" You said , unsure .

"Very well" he said , leaning into the tree bark while he was next to you .

"I feel like my mana is drained and when did we have wounds?" You checked yourself for injuries .

"It might have been from the fight with the woman" he concluded .

"I'm sleepy , captain..." You said while feeling your eyes droop . You suddenly felt weight on your and opened your eyes .

Captain Vangeance was peacefully sleeping . He was tired from all that has happened , he did more work than you .

You smiled and closed your eyes , letting yourself drift off to sleep .

•••

You heard a small squealing noise and baffled expressions . You woke up and saw three members of the Golden Dawn , namely , Klaud , Mimosa , and Yuno .

You tried to move but a weight on you prevented you to . You remembered the captain peacefully sleeping beside you. You woke him up which he refused to , this made you more embarrassed .

"Captain ... Wake up" you shook him and he woke up . He immediately took the scenario infront of him and felt heat on his cheeks .

"Ehem , we were requested as back up when the Wizard King found it odd that you both didn't return in a week" Klaus notified .

"Thankyou , Klaus ... although it's a bit unnecessary" you laughed awkwardly at him . Both of you were stuck on the fairytale for a week and both of you didn't even remember it .

"We must be going . (Y/n) , I trust you to report to the Wizard King once we get back" You saluted at your captain's words .

•••

You were done reporting to the Wizard King and now , you were at the top of the castle's walls . You were taking a breather after your work and it refreshed you a lot .

You heard Mimosa's voice calling out to you, "(Y/n) senpai! Take a look at this!" She said excitedly . She was Infront of you while holding a small box like figure .

"Isn't that the things that capture moments? I think it's called a picture?" You said and Mimosa nodded .

She held it out and pressed a button . A magic hologram came out of it and you blushed at the sight . You immediately tried to snatch it away from Mimosa ...

But it fell instead .

"NO!" you said while both of you lost sight of it .

"Mimosa! Help me come find it!" You panicked . Both of you summoned your broom and flew on the bottom of the wall . It wasn't there .

You looked everywhere as Mimosa pointed at a fast paced carriage, "Senpai , over there!" She shouted .

It was a busy street so you can't use your broom , instead , you needed to run . You ran as fast as you can and you reached out for the small piece but another carriage came out your way .

You were forced to stop but you saw it flew to a woman's pocket . You called her out many times, "excuse me? Something accidentally flew on your pocket . I need it back please" you said .

She took out the item and you were about to reach for it when a bird took it . You immediately summoned your broom as Mimosa wasn't able to keep up anymore .

You didn't realize that the bird had dropped it while you still went for the bird . You finally caught it and the small contraption was gone .

You couldn't find it anymore and gave up , frustrated at your lost .

•••

William Vangeance was entering the Wizard King's office and saluted . Julius Novachrono had smiled upon his presence .

"What is it , Master Julius? Did (Y/n) lack information on the report?" He asked and Julius chuckled lightly .

"The report was splendid , although , I might have found something that belongs to you" William grew confused.

"I'm certain that I didn't lose any of my belongings" He replied while Julius took out the small contraption .

"Is that so?" Julius said while pressing a button that revealed a picture . William was doing his best to keep his composure up infront of the man .

The Wizard King was laughing joyously at the scene, "Then , I shall give this to you" he said handing it out to the masked captain to take .

"Thankyou , Master Julius . I'd rather have it than let the others know about this" He sighed while taking the small contraption

•••

(Credits to the owner ! This is basically the picture but just imagine it was
(Y/n) and William Vangeance!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 0 3
Avery Vaude, sister to Langris Vaude a Vice-Captain in the Golden Dawn finds herself contacting a wrong number who unknown to her is the Captain of t...
151K 1.5K 43
"And you certainly feel like a human girl..." Jones trails off while he torments me by caressing the side of my cheek with his long finger. The only...
33.7K 1K 19
*Completed* 16 year old girl by the name of (Y/N) had a rough day at school and once she got home she started to record for her small YouTube channel...
367 3 9
I sighed heavily as I scanned the forest. I had heard something or someone to be specific, wandering about. I decided I would leave once I affirmed t...