๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž...

BแปŸi ksvandross

you'll love it here ๐Ÿ˜— Xem Thรชm

Since we inside
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
diecisรฉis
diecisรฉte
dieciocho
diecineuve
vinete
veintiuno
ion know the spanish word for 23 :(
im done with spanish titles โ€ข_โ€ข
25.
it aint a update๐Ÿ˜ฉ
26
so um
PSA โ€ผ๏ธ

vein

4.8K 129 86
BแปŸi ksvandross

Daiquan.

north philly📍,
Friday 3:32pm

"WASSUP FUCK NIGGA !" -Santana

I stood in the line at Wendy's waiting to order my food when some girl tapped my shoulder and i turned around to look.

"Quannnnnnyyy it is you." This girl I knew from elementary said excitedly making me smile at her

"Hey kameron, long time no see." I said eyeing her attire.

She grew outta the new balances yayyy 😩

"It really has been a long time that's crazy .." she said laughing and looked me up and down, "you still short as fuck, that's crazy."

I dropped my smile and replaced it with a playful mug rolling my eyes, "not too much on me."

"Nah cause you a bad bitch now." She said in awe making me blush.

"Don't make me act up in hea." I said laughing knowing I was too shy ta do allat.

"Who you here wit cause i know you not driving.." she said trailing off.

see she already in my business and ion like dat..

"I drove.. who you here with?" I asked and she pointed at this boy with waves and his hat cocked to the side making me nod.

"He c- nevermind, who is that?" I said changing what I was finna say cause ian know if that was that girl nigga or what.

"The fucking line already move dickhead." He said walking up to us.

if you wanted me to suck yo dick you could've said that.

"ion even like you for real gone head." She said waving him off making him smack his teeth and look at me.

"And who is this catta ?" He asked her pointing at me making me jerk my head back.

"See boy gone head cause ain't nobody said nothing to you." I said rolling my neck.

"I know you got that girl mentality and all but I was actually talking to one." He replied back smartly making kameron face palm herself.

"Are you fucking serious dude." She mumbled under her breath.

"Ok mamas like i SAID, wasn't nobody talking to you so you shouldn't have to ask about me." I said putting emphasis on said.

"Anyways, who dis?" He said turning his attention back to kameron.

"His name daiqaun, daiqaun this is Amir." Kameron replied.

"Ion wanna know his name, fuck him." I said rolling my eyes.

"Go eat a dick bitch." He replied with his face scrunched up.

"Getting too hype in ya dickies." I said before looking down at my phone that dinged multiple times.

cousin bertha 💜

daiquan
daiquan
daiquan
dirty gooch?
watermelon sugar ?
pop tart answer 🥺
it's important!
i'll order yo fat ass doordash😩
•••

ion even know why you still typing.
but what is it? cause I hope you ain't text me 7 times for no bull shit.

not you answering when i said sumn bout doordash 🤚🏽.
if you using me as yo cousin please just say that

girl riyah stop being dramatic and tell me what it is

it's this party tonight ... and ian really been out since sav died and a bitch really wanna get out the house
come with me 🥺.

girl what time? i got class in the morning but fuck it

9pm-1am, be dressed when i come pick you up 😏

i hate you 😩

Baby you wish !

baby ion gotta wish nun 😹

my favorite cousin hate me, i can't breathe 💔💔
finna go hold my breath til you take it back.

girl mariyah stop with the dramatics 😹!
but guess who at the same wendy's as me rn?

if it ain't von fine ass ion wanna know who🤚🏽

you laughed at "if it ain't von fine ass ion wanna know who🤚🏽"

he don't even k- ok
anyways tell me why i see kameron😹

you talking bout the bitch that used to wear them tinkle bell new balances and had fucked up hair?

girl yes!
ian gone be a fake bitch and say she ugly cause she definitely had an glo up

on who this is exactly how her mama used to send her to school 😩

You laughed at an attachment

the fact that you ain't lying got me SCREAMINGWKSK

I looked up and seen that Amir boy gone and kameron standing in line.

"was i long?" I said making the yikes face and she nodded.

"Oh well my bad, it's this party my cousin want me to go to with her and that's what kinda took me so long." I said putting my phone in my back pocket as I stood in line behind her.

"You talking bout Amir kickback ..?" She asked and I shrugged.

"She ain't say who party it was but i hope it ain't his.. he might be cute and all but he disrespectful like i don't fight niggas just cause im gay." I said.

"That's really the only party that's really going around so that might be what she talking bout i don't know." She said as she went up to the counter to order.

I posed in my body length mirror as I took pictures waiting for mariyah to pick me up.

finishing I sat on my bed scrolling the pictures deleting the ones I didn't like one by one which resulted in me not keeping them.

"Black people will have you waiting.." I said to myself looking at the time on my phone that read 10:32.

Getting on instagram I scrolled through my feed before going to the explore page scrolling through until my finger brushed across a picture of that Amir boy.

(guess what.. y'all get to see the same picture from the intro cause i lost his Instagram 🙎🏽‍♂️)

Caashout

Liked by • kameronnn__ and 9,563 others

Caashout fucc yo bKitch and da clique you claim🤡

734 comments

"Why he gotta be rude.. we could be .. buddies." I said as I heard a horn outside making me stand up.

Turning off all the lights in my house I walked down stairs going to the front door and opening it.

I shut and locked the door behind me and she honked the horn again making me stick my middle finger up at her walking to the passenger side.

"You're so childish.." I said as I got in the car.

"I didn't see you, you know with you being short and all." She said trying to be funny making me mug her.

"Yea you can go by yo self." I said about to open the car door but she pulled me back laughing.

"Okay wait, I'm sorry." She said still laughing.

I shrugged her off me and crossed my arms, "drive peasant."

"Boy gone head." She said putting the car in reverse.

(fast forward they at the kickback 🤹🏼‍♂️)

"This isn't a dirty party, I'm.. applaud." I said looking around as flexin n flashin boomed throughout the place, the people was dingy but the theme and the place was up to par.

"You're boujiee." She said assuring me as we walked to this session with a bunch of people making me turn my face up.

"Hey Amirrr." She said as he stood up and walked over to us and hugged her and mugged me afterwards.

"Wassup shorty." He replied looking at her.

"I just know you fucking lying." I said under my breath looking between the two.

"Uh daiquan this Ami-" She started but I cut her off.

"I know who that is." I said rolling my eyes.

"I- well damn." She said.

"He don't know me, he just seen me cause I was with my bestfriend at Wendy's today." He said.

"Bitch shut up please." I said looking at him.

"I'm this close to kicking this hoe ass nigga out." He said turning his attention to mariyah.

"Well we can gladly leave cause this ain't that bout my cousin.." mariyah trailed off pulling down her dress some.

"Mmcht just stay out my way." He said pulling mariyah away from me leaving me standing by myself

now that's some weird bitch shit.

I turned around and walked through the crowd and over to where the drinks were.

"This is ghetto, I change my mind about what I said." I said to myself as I grabbed a cup.

I felt somebody brushed passed me making me look back at the boy that did.

"Excuse you ...¿" I said with my face scrunched up.

"My fault." He said licking his lips making me gag.

you ain't even cute baby..

"Yea yo fault." I said putting the cup back down, ion even feel safe drinking behind these people.

"What you gagging for?" he said whispering in my ear over the loud music.

"Well for starters you need some type of gum or mints." I said tapping his cheek watching his facial expression change, "and you're ugly." I finished smiling.

"Fuck you too den." He said smiling.

aw no hard feelings.

"bitch you had me looking for you and shit." Mariyah said walking up to me as the boy walked off.

"I thought about throwing back a shot or two but ion trust it." I said frowning cause now I had the urge to pee.

"Can you ask that busted ass nigga you talk to where the bathroom in this bitch at?" I asked mariyah crossing my legs.

"Yea come on." She said pulling me through the crowed of people and back to the session where it was just Amir now.

"Amir where the bathroom?" Mariyah asked as I crossed my legs the opposite way from the first time.

"Upstairs keep going straight then turn left and it's the first door on the right." He said looking up from his phone making me walk off heading to the bathroom.

I walked upstairs passing a few people that was standing near the steps.

"Excuse me." I said stepping over a boy with dreads that sat at the top of the stairs mugging Amir's section.

Shrugging it off I continued to walk until I reached the bathroom pushing the door open.

"Uhun.." I said trailing off looking around the bathroom that had graffiti drawing all on the walls.

"See I knew this was some ghetto shit." I said changing my mind about the bathroom.

#hateithere

I heard the door open and close making me look behind me at Amir making me purse my lips.

"Fuck you looking at?" He said walking over to the sinks looking at his self.

"Bitch you, always got sumn to say." I said rolling my eyes about to walk out.

"Hol on.." he said pulling my arm back making me look at him weirdly before pulling my arm out his grasp.

"Boy if youn gone head, play wit my cousin pussy not me." I said about to walk off again but he pulled me back again but this time into him.

"Stop playing.." he said letting go.

"Who playing.. you just a- yea boy gone head." I said waving him off.

"My bad for allat." he said grabbing my phone from my back pocket.

"You mad pussy, hanging with people who wanted YOU dead." We heard as the music stopped and people started arguing.

He gave me back my phone before pulling me out with him.

aint this some shit, can never get a nigga number in peace.

Amir moved away from me walking toward his friend group that was arguing with that dread head boy and some other niggas.

"What's the word." Amir said engaging.

"You can get yo catta ass own." The dread head waved him off, " nigga was just posted in the bathroom wit da catta over dere' " he pointed to me making me look off.

see that's embarrassing, ion want it to be known i was talking to this boy.

"See keep me out yall mix." I said making the rewind motion with my hands but everybody was still quiet from the dread head last statement.

"Well this went from some ghetto ratchet shit to some oh shit party over." Some white boy mumbled.

well shit.

authors note: is Amir yk.... *flicks wrist*

but y'all gone see more of daiquan.. he play a big roll for the time being 👁

and im continuing this part..

ok bye 🤹🏼‍♂️

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

526K 21.6K 43
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ." - ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
78.9K 1.6K 23
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
544K 17.7K 27
"๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ" ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ 2021